Sparda/Dante (DMC4) vs this team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

danteiscool
Sparda (yes I am aware of the debate concerning his power, but just go with what the games say about his power level) and DMC4 Dante (has rebellion, ebony and ivory, coyote-A, and all styles maxed out) take on this team:

Xemnas (final form)
Axel
Xaldin
Saix

can the demon duo beat the these organization members?

BloodRain
Sparda as strong as he is in DMC Mundus?

The devils are faster and stronger, have regen feats and that i know the organization cant take bullets. Axel hasnt got much to offer here as his flames wont be that dangerous, and Siax (berserk mode?) will be outmatched. Same with Xaldin.
As a whole team those three wont be much of a problem, all thats left is beating Mansex... Xemnas >.>

Sin_Volvagia
Dante can take Axel, Saix, and Xaldin at once. The only fight here Xemnas. I'm gonna put Sparda at Sparda Dante's level since he hasn't shown himself outside of DMC's intro and when Arkham had his form briefly.

Org XIII FTL.

iChaos
It's been said that Dante has surpassed Sparda in power...I don't know how he could surpass his power if you're looking at what Arkham did in DMC3, but meh.

BloodRain
If Dante ever gets serious like when he fought Mundus the we would see Sparda level feats/powers. Or if he relies on his devil powers as much as Vergil or Sparda did.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.