-20% for being a loser!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

super pr*xy
this teacher writes "loser" on a bunch of a 6th grader's papers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9v1EjZ0XegI

he explains that its his way of "relating" to his students of this generation.

-20% for being a loser!

Symmetric Chaos
I support this. Teachers should be telling kids the truth.

Red Nemesis
I don't understand why the comments on the video are so mean. If the girl is a loser then she needs to be told so that she can work on improving.

*ninja'd

inimalist
since when were over authoritarian dumb ass teachers news?

so like, can I get a tell all segment where I dish on all the times I was unfairly punished by the education system?

WickedDynamite
Originally posted by super pr*xy

-20% for being a loser!

Get rid of Teachers Unions...they will hired anyone from the street and make 'em teachers..unions only want their dues.

Yeah, get meh and Ejucation!

jaden101
Personally I would put a dvd with any failing grade test with Willy Wonka saying "YOU LOSE...YOU GET NOTHING...GOOD DAY SIR!!"

LanceWindu
Originally posted by Red Nemesis
I don't understand why the comments on the video are so mean. If the girl is a loser then she needs to be told so that she can work on improving.

*ninja'd

YouTube comments are rarely anything but mean or rude.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by jaden101
Personally I would put a dvd with any failing grade test with Willy Wonka saying "YOU LOSE...YOU GET NOTHING...GOOD DAY SIR!!" haermm

One Free Man
I have that vid favorited. When someone falls below "super-troll" in my favor within a debate I just post that. /endthread

Moscow
Originally posted by jaden101
Personally I would put a dvd with any failing grade test with Willy Wonka saying "YOU LOSE...YOU GET NOTHING...GOOD DAY SIR!!"

Brilliant. Make sure you get a piece of his hair falling off, too, and paste it to the test paper for the kid's good luck.

One Free Man
ITS ALL THERE BLACK AND WHITE CLEAR AS CRYSTAL. YOU LOSE, YOU GET NOTHING, GOOD DAY SIR!!

The Nuul
Originally posted by WickedDynamite
Get rid of Teachers Unions....

YES! they are the major reason to why the Leafs suck ass.

Amazing Vrayo!!
Originally posted by super pr*xy

-20% for being a loser! Bullying is controlling someone through physical force, or threats. That's not what the teacher is doing at all. He's just being an IRL troll.

jinXed by JaNx
As long as the students are allowed to refer to their teacher as a loser then i don't see anything wrong with this. Although, it does seem to undermine the values that we try to instill in children to respect their teachers and adults. Those values have been compromised a long time ago, though so...,whatever.

Bardock42
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
As long as the students are allowed to refer to their teacher as a loser then i don't see anything wrong with this. Although, it does seem to undermine the values that we try to instill in children to respect their teachers and adults. Those values have been compromised a long time ago, though so...,whatever. Well, the difference might be that one is stated on an official, supposedly objectively judged test paper, and the other is just a random insult. Though, I don't think that students are allowed to call their teachers "loser" anyways, at least not in class, I'd assume that disciplinary measures would be justifiable in that case.

BackFire
-75% for being German.

Bardock42
Originally posted by BackFire
-75% for being German. Exactly! Objective, fair grading. That's what I'm talking about.

Rogue Jedi
What about Irish? French?

Mindset
-50% and -99%

Rogue Jedi
Damn, I have German in my bloodline too.

One Free Man
Originally posted by Mindset
-50% and -99% but we get +90 for showing up stoned while being pleasured by two chicks @ once.. win@class http://www.motifake.com/image/demotivational-poster/0903/st-patricks-day-life-time-irish-green-bow-beer-female-celebr-demotivational-poster-1236857422.jpg

Moscow
Ahhhh... a girl that actually makes fishnets look sexy dance

Mindset
Originally posted by One Free Man
but we get +90 for showing up stoned while being pleasured by two chicks @ once.. win@class http://www.motifake.com/image/demotivational-poster/0903/st-patricks-day-life-time-irish-green-bow-beer-female-celebr-demotivational-poster-1236857422.jpg one on the right is a man

One Free Man
Originally posted by Mindset
one on the right is a man irish get 50 more cause thet dont care because they put it in the mouth

Rogue Jedi
Yeah that's a man, baby.

Bardock42
Originally posted by One Free Man
irish get 50 more cause thet dont care because they put it in the mouth

Oh really? They put "it" in their mouth?

jinXed by JaNx
Originally posted by Bardock42
Well, the difference might be that one is stated on an official, supposedly objectively judged test paper, and the other is just a random insult. Though, I don't think that students are allowed to call their teachers "loser" anyways, at least not in class, I'd assume that disciplinary measures would be justifiable in that case.

I was being facetious.

And yeah, our schools suck. They are going by the way side. The History books are constantly being rewritten lol.....ahhh lemme stop. laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.