Deadpool vs. Nightcrawler

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Black bolt z
Both have 2 normal swords.Who wins?

No breaking of each others swords.

KingD19
Kurt gets a slight majority.

pinksushi1
Nightcrawler teleports Deadpool's head off, like in AOA.

Enyalus
Originally posted by pinksushi1
Nightcrawler teleports Deadpool's head off, like in AOA.
Deadpool keeps fighting, and kills Kurt.

chomperx9
nightcrawler to agile for DP

Enyalus
Originally posted by chomperx9
nightcrawler to agile for DP
DP hangs with Spider-Man agility-wise.

chomperx9
Originally posted by Enyalus
DP hangs with Spider-Man agility-wise. i hung out with colossus last week that means i can take on someone whose strengh level is that high now to right ?

geshien
Originally posted by chomperx9
i hung out with colossus last week that means i can take on someone whose strengh level is that high now to right ?

Liar.

Deadpool moves fast enough to counter Spider-Man, Wolverine, Daken and many other MA's.

pinksushi1
Originally posted by Enyalus
Deadpool keeps fighting, and kills Kurt.

LMAO. laughing laughing laughing out loud laughing out loud eek!

That would be funny. He probably would still be talking without his head. Think of some quotes that Deadpool would say to Spider-Man while his head is off.

LOL.

KingD19
DP's Head: Kick his ass, yeah, get him!!!....He's over there..no to your left.

pinksushi1
Originally posted by KingD19
DP's Head: Kick his ass, yeah, get him!!!....He's over there..no to your left.

LOL.

Lord_Talron
the main question is; can kurt get close enough to tp his head. that is a legitimate question IMO. as deadpool IS very agile and aware

pinksushi1
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
the main question is; can kurt get close enough to tp his head. that is a legitimate question IMO. as deadpool IS very agile and aware

AOA says, "Yes!" eek!

KingD19
DP ran into Colossus' elbow, and was surprised he could move so fast for a big guy. Kurt's given Spidey trouble himself before. If he's not trying to be holy in this fight, he could easily take it. And since he knows DP regenerates, he can probably just port an arm or leg off for the quick win.

Mindset
DP ran into Colossus' elbow, and was surprised he could move so fast for a big guy. Kurt's given Spidey trouble himself before. If he's not trying to be holy in this fight, he could easily take it. And since he knows DP regenerates, he can probably just port an arm or leg off for the quick win. What is DP being surprised how fast Colossus can move supposed to prove?

KingD19
That he can be surprised.

Mindset
Really?

KingD19
It's all I got.

Enyalus
Everyone knows Deadpool has Comic Awareness. He can't be surprised.

geshien
That he can be surprised.

Surprised that a 6 ft something man made of steel can move quickly would raise an eyebrow to just about anyone and it has very little to do with how Wade would react to Nightcrawler's speed and agility.

It's like saying "Man, I had no idea sumo wrestlers could move so fast! They're like ninjas."

See, you expect a ninja to be fast. A fat guy wearing a diaper, not so much.

SamZED
Kurt's agility advantage (if there is one) it too little to make a difference. CIS on Kurt doesn't just teleport people's heads off. He's gonna try to fight DP and get himself killed eventually. CIF off is a different story ofcourse.

Originally posted by pinksushi1
AOA says, "Yes!" eek! What's AOA? Deadpool never fought Nightcrawler in his life.

DP ran into Colossus' elbow, and was surprised he could move so fast for a big guy. Kurt's given Spidey trouble himself before. If he's not trying to be holy in this fight, he could easily take it. And since he knows DP regenerates, he can probably just port an arm or leg off for the quick win. And after he got surprised by Colossus speed he moved so fast Cyclops and others couldnt track his movement. He simply didnt expect Piotr to be fast.

KingD19
AoA is Age of Apocalypse, during that series, Nightcrawler was shown to be a brutal combatant whose favored tactic of fighting was porting off the body parts of his opponents. He did that to DP's head.

And as I've stated, Kurt knows about DP's powers, and how potent they are, he knows that if he ports an arm/leg off, he won't die, so I don't see why he wouldn't.

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by geshien
Surprised that a 6 ft something man made of steel can move quickly would raise an eyebrow to just about anyone and it has very little to do with how Wade would react to Nightcrawler's speed and agility.

It's like saying "Man, I had no idea sumo wrestlers could move so fast! They're like ninjas."

See, you expect a ninja to be fast. A fat guy wearing a diaper, not so much.

did you know Wade was a sumo wrestler? true story. .... and now you know and knowing is half the battle, G.I. Joe!!

SamZED
AoA is Age of Apocalypse, during that series, Nightcrawler was shown to be a brutal combatant whose favored tactic of fighting was porting off the body parts of his opponents. He did that to DP's head.

And as I've stated, Kurt knows about DP's powers, and how potent they are, he knows that if he ports an arm/leg off, he won't die, so I don't see why he wouldn't. Never heard of that happening, can you tell me the issue # or post scans? It 616? Also even if NC knows about DP's powers its still not like him to rip people's limbs off, besides grabbing Deadpool is a huge risk of getting impaled on a sword.

Wild Shadow
by the way, wade B#@@ slaps Kurt for the win..

SamZED
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
did you know Wade was a sumo wrestler? true story. .... And the best one there is.big grin Kinda explains why Agent X said that he "apperantly" is a sumo wrestler. Well that and the fact that he weights a ton.

Survivor19
X-Calibre #4. Maybe #3, but i'm pretty sure it's #4.
It is not 616 though

the ninjak
Kurt would have a harder time TPing body parts than he could in the Hulk thread.
The second Kurt TPs somewhere around DPs body Kurt will get stabbed.

Lord_Talron
Originally posted by the ninjak
Kurt would have a harder time TPing body parts than he could in the Hulk thread.
The second Kurt TPs somewhere around DPs body Kurt will get stabbed. this, totally

the ninjak
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
this, totally

Yeah...and everytime Kurt TPs he creates a BAMF! explosion releasing sulphur DP would just stab him.

DP is bloody fast he once dodged a sniper bullet from above a low building and registered from the explosion of the bullet in the rifle allowed him to pinpoint the location and jump over the assassin's settled location.

Even if Kurt so desperately needed to TP a bodypart of DPs, Kurt would arrive at a different location mortally wounded and DP wouldn't care about the damage.....hearing where Kurt escaped to he would be there quickly and regain lost ligament and Kurt would bleed out.

SamZED
Originally posted by the ninjak
Yeah...and everytime Kurt TPs he creates a BAMF! explosion releasing sulphur DP would just stab him.

DP is bloody fast he once dodged a sniper bullet from above a low building and registered from the explosion of the bullet in the rifle allowed him to pinpoint the location and jump over the assassin's settled location.

Even if Kurt so desperately needed to TP a bodypart of DPs, Kurt would arrive at a different location mortally wounded and DP wouldn't care about the damage.....hearing where Kurt escaped to he would be there quickly and regain lost ligament and Kurt would bleed out. thumb up

Black bolt z
bump

janus77
DP for the win ... I'm sure NC doesn't go in for such kinkiness shifty

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.