Girlfriend's having too much fun with male friends.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Marvelknight
Me and my girlfriend live together and have been in a relationship for three years now. But she does certain things that cause a lot of stress for me. What I want to know from all of you, is how far would you let your boy/girlfriend go with certain things they do with a friend of the opposite sex, before you start to feel jealous, and what do you feel is inappropriate behavior in a relationship?

Wild Shadow
making out, sex, fondling you know the things that lead to sex..

dadudemon
Originally posted by Marvelknight
Me and my girlfriend live together and have been in a relationship for three years now. But she does certain things that cause a lot of stress for me. What I want to know from all of you, is how far would you let your boy/girlfriend go with certain things they do with a friend of the opposite sex, before you start to feel jealous, and what do you feel is inappropriate behavior in a relationship?

Dude, wake up. She's ****in' one of her dude friends.

Dude friends. no expression

Wild Shadow
obviously she is bumping uglies with her male friends... angel_not

you get thorns
Can she cook?

Marvelknight
I hear you guys. My big problem is this pic i found from a party back in January 2010 of my girlfriend dancing with two guys friends. How many of you guys would be okay with this? And for the girls, how many of you would dance in the manner my girlfriend is in the pic below if you were in a long term relationship? Check this out...

LanceWindu

What all has she done, that you know about?

Ms.Marvel
I hear you guys. My big problem is this pic i found from a party back in January 2010 of my girlfriend dancing with two guys friends. How many of you guys would be okay with this? And for the girls, how many of you would dance in the manner my girlfriend is in the pic below if you were in a long term relationship? Check this out...

looks like regular old club dancing to me... 'specially for us blackies stick out tongue

if it bothers you though talk to her about it.

Marvelknight
Originally posted by LanceWindu
What all has she done, that you know about?

She has a history of keeping certain info out when telling me who she is hanging out with. Like lets say she gos to a bar or something of the sort with her girlfriends. She will not tell about any of her male friends who may also tag along. She has no pics of me n her on her Facebook. And I found pics on facebook of her sitting on a guy's lap in the way a girl would if she was giving him a lap dance.

Wild Shadow
i let her go but it wouldnt be based on her behavior but for other reasons... angel

Marvelknight
Originally posted by Ms.Marvel
looks like regular old club dancing to me... 'specially for us blackies stick out tongue

if it bothers you though talk to her about it.

I have try that. But she feel that it ok because she didn't have sex with them. But I would never dance that way with another girl. I really don't see the need to be all up on someone like that. It looks very flirtatious to me.

Marvelknight
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
i let her go but it wouldnt be based on her behavior but for other reasons... angel

What other reasons? If you don't mind me asking.

Ms.Marvel
the simple and logical answer then is that if it bothers you and she doesnt care if it bothers you then it probably means that there are or will be other things that she does that she doesnt care bother you... which isnt a good sign.

but on the other hand people are unpredictable and love is like that so i dunno.

consider it though. if it really bothers you and she isnt willing to work on it then i think there will be a problem.

because shes better than you deserve? wink

Marvelknight
the simple and logical answer then is that if it bothers you and she doesnt care if it bothers you then it probably means that there are or will be other things that she does that she doesnt care bother you... which isnt a good sign.

but on the other hand people are unpredictable and love is like that so i dunno.

consider it though. if it really bothers you and she isnt willing to work on it then i think there will be a problem.

because shes better than you deserve? wink

Yes I agree with you. Because it is a problem. And she's the kind of person who doesn't want conform to someone's needs. She feels like I'm trying to control her. But I'm not like that at all. But I feel that she should take my feelings into consideration at the very least. She just becomes upset and shuts down and doesn't want to talk about it. Which I feel is very immature since we are both 26 years of age.

King Kandy
Just chill out. She hasn't done anything wrong.

Marvelknight
Originally posted by King Kandy
Just chill out. She hasn't done anything wrong.

Why do you feel that way? I don't want you to feel attacked for your opinion. I just want a better understanding. Because I feel like that is not cool. It's ok to dance with someone just not the way she's doing it. It's a little over doing it imo.

Symmetric Chaos
Be more fun.

Marvelknight
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Be more fun.

I'll admit that I'm not really the club type. But I have been to clubs. I just think that's a little too much fun. I really can't see her dancing like that with another guy and be ok with it. I mean it's not like she doesn't have a man at home. I think she needs to fall back a little.

chomperx9
Me and my girlfriend live together and have been in a relationship for three years now. But she does certain things that cause a lot of stress for me. What I want to know from all of you, is how far would you let your boy/girlfriend go with certain things they do with a friend of the opposite sex, before you start to feel jealous, and what do you feel is inappropriate behavior in a relationship? have you asked to go with her ? if she says no than probably somethings going on she doesnt want you to know about.

Marvelknight
But enough about me. How does everyone feel about these kind of situations. And how would you handle it.

chomperx9
next time she says she is going out say hey im going with you. what she gonna say no for you wanting to spend time with her ? if she does say no thats probably a sign that somethings going on.

Marvelknight
Originally posted by chomperx9
have you asked to go with her ? if she says no than probably somethings going on she doesnt want you to know about.
Yes I did ask to go to that party in particular, which was her birthday party. But her reasons for not wanting me to go was because some of friends don't know that me and her are back together. And she didn't want to answer to them. That didn't feel right with me. So I checked her Facebook and saw those pics. I put 2 and 2 together and figured out the real reason why.

chomperx9
Yes I did ask to go to that party in particular, which was her birthday party. But her reasons for not wanting me to go was because some of friends don't know that me and her are back together. And she didn't want to answer to them. That didn't feel right with me. So I checked her Facebook and saw those pics. I put 2 and 2 together and figured out the real reason why. thats wrong for her hiding who she is with. and using that as an excuse for you not to go is just stupid. sorry man but i dont think she has a big heart for you if she doesnt want others to know who you are and to know that you are together. if it was a starting relationship and she didnt want her parents to know who she was with sometimes thats understandable. but her hiding you from her friends is just stupid.

Marvelknight
next time she says she is going out say hey im going with you. what she gonna say no for you wanting to spend time with her ? if she does say no thats probably a sign that somethings going on.

That's very clever lol. It's true, what could someone say to get out of that one without looking guilty.

Symmetric Chaos

If sitcoms have taught me anything it is that this will lead to a hilarious misunderstanding.

Marvelknight
thats wrong for her hiding who she is with. and using that as an excuse for you not to go is just stupid. sorry man but i dont think she has a big heart for you if she doesnt want others to know who you are and to know that you are together. if it was a starting relationship and she didnt want her parents to know who she was with sometimes thats understandable. but her hiding you from her friends is just stupid.

I completely agree. Any relationship should be all about honesty, trust, love, and loyalty at all times.

King Kandy
Why do you feel that way? I don't want you to feel attacked for your opinion. I just want a better understanding. Because I feel like that is not cool. It's ok to dance with someone just not the way she's doing it. It's a little over doing it imo.
She hasn't done anything at all that you should be feeling betrayed over. If she does do something that crosses the line... I tend to believe such things are just symptoms of a deeper problem inside the relationship. For now she is doing something that I would view as acceptable, as long as she would afford you the same privilege. Plenty of people have had open relationships where even sex outside is acceptable, but you're here complaining about your girlfriends doing "seductive" dancing... I would agree with her that you're being restrictive.

Mindset
If sitcoms have taught me anything it is that this will lead to a hilarious misunderstanding. If horror movies have taught me anything, it is that they will both be brutally murdered.

Mindset
She hasn't done anything at all that you should be feeling betrayed over. If she does do something that crosses the line... I tend to believe such things are just symptoms of a deeper problem inside the relationship. For now she is doing something that I would view as acceptable, as long as she would afford you the same privilege. Plenty of people have had open relationships where even sex outside is acceptable, but you're here complaining about your girlfriends doing "seductive" dancing... I would agree with her that you're being restrictive. Open relations are quite possibly one of the dumbest things invented.

King Kandy
I strongly disagree, but I have little interest in debating you on the topic.

Marvelknight
She hasn't done anything at all that you should be feeling betrayed over. If she does do something that crosses the line... I tend to believe such things are just symptoms of a deeper problem inside the relationship. For now she is doing something that I would view as acceptable, as long as she would afford you the same privilege. Plenty of people have had open relationships where even sex outside is acceptable, but you're here complaining about your girlfriends doing "seductive" dancing... I would agree with her that you're being restrictive.

I do not believe in open relationships. And the fact it is "seductive" dancing is a big problem in it self. It doesn't need to be seductive at all. And yes I agree that I'm being a little restrictive. But there are certain things that you shouldn't do while in a relationship with someone you claim to love imo.

King Kandy
I do not believe in open relationships. And the fact it is "seductive" dancing is a big problem in it self. It doesn't need to be seductive at all. And yes I agree that I'm being a little restrictive. But there are certain things that you shouldn't do in a relationship imo.
No, I really disagree with you here. I would see how you would have a big problem with it if she was against you doing that kind of thing, but it seems like she has a very reasonable attitude about this, one that in no way meshes with yours. And that's the whole core of the issue, either come to an understanding or admit you're incompatible. Just don't go nazi. And personally if you think your relationship is good enough that you wouldn't even consider ending it, you should really be questioning how big of a deal this really is.

Marvelknight
If the relationship was new than I would have been over reacting. But not when you are together for years and especially not when you are living with your boy/girlfriend. Moving in with someone is a very big step for any relationship. After you have been with someone for years. You should have an idea of who they are and what their likes and dislikes are. If a person only wants to do what they want to do all the time and not compromise. They should just stay single. There is no reason for anything "seductive" to be happening with any one outside of the relationship.

King Kandy
If the relationship was new than I would have been over reacting. But not when you are together for years and especially not when you are living with your boy/girlfriend. Moving in with someone is a very big step for anything relationship. After you have been with someone for years. You should have an idea of who they are and what their likes and dislikes are. If a person only wants to do what they want to do all the and not compromise. They should just stay single. There is no reason for anything "seductive" to be happening with any one outside of the relationship.
I'm perplexed that you never noticed this tendency, given you're saying you knew all about what she was like. As for only doing what they want and not compromising, that seems to be what you're doing. As for a reason to do something seductive, maybe being with you isn't very fulfilling to her...

Mindset
I strongly disagree, but I have little interest in debating you on the topic. It's unfortunate that I have immense interest in debating you about it.

What now KK, scared, you should be.

Marvelknight
I'm perplexed that you never noticed this tendency, given you're saying you knew all about what she was like. As for only doing what they want and not compromising, that seems to be what you're doing. As for a reason to do something seductive, maybe being with you isn't very fulfilling to her...

I have noticed her tendencies. And we have been on and off for the past year because of it. I strongly disagree about not compromising. Because I ever told her she can't go nor have I said she couldn't be friends with them. But in no way should I ever have to put up with any kind of flirtation going on behind my back. I think it's crazy to even think of being ok with my girl grinding her ass on someone else. let's be real here.

King Kandy
I have noticed her tendencies. And we have been on and off for the past year because of it. I strongly disagree about not compromising. Because I ever told her she can't go nor have I said she couldn't be friends with them. But in no way should I ever have to put up with any kind of flirtation going on behind my back. I think it's crazy to even think of being ok with my girl grinding her ass on someone else. let's be real here.
Yes, let's be real. To my point of view you sound like some kind of redneck "i'm a-gonna shoot dat woman for lookin at 'nother man behind ma back!" I think you're being crazy to think that you're going to have a stable relationship with someone who you have a fundamental disagreement with like that. You sound like someone who would need a chastity belt to feel secure.

K.Diddy

no expression Break up with her,simple as that

Adam_PoE
What I want to know from all of you, is how far would you let your boy/girlfriend go with certain things they do with a friend of the opposite sex, before you start to feel jealous, and what do you feel is inappropriate behavior in a relationship?

Anything that she would not do if you were present is inappropriate.

King Kandy
Well aren't you just the precious little fascist.

Marvelknight
Yes, let's be real. To my point of view you sound like some kind of redneck "i'm a-gonna shoot dat woman for lookin at 'nother man behind ma back!" I think you're being crazy to think that you're going to have a stable relationship with someone who you have a fundamental disagreement with like that. You sound like someone who would need a chastity belt to feel secure.

Very funny. But no I'm black and I don't need a chastity belt to feel secure. I just have a problem with women who don't know how to act around other men. And the real reason why it is not a stable relationship, is because she can't be honest about certain things, and because of it I find it hard to completely trust her. Without honesty there can't be any trust. And she has no loyalty for me or the relationship. What she's doing is wrong. You can't have your cake and eat it too.

Adam_PoE

Adam_PoE
Well aren't you just the precious little fascist.

Those with nothing to hide, hide nothing. If you would not say it to his face, then you have no business saying it behind his back; if you would not do it in front of him, you have no business doing it at all.

Marvelknight
Originally posted by Adam_PoE

Trust me, I get it. Someone like that isn't wroth having in your life. Even if nothing sexual would ever happen. It's still not ok.

chomperx9
Very funny. But no I'm black and I don't need a chastity belt to feel secure. I just have a problem with women who don't know how to act around other men. And the real reason why it is not a stable relationship, is because she can't be honest about certain things, and because of it I find it hard to completely trust her. Without honesty there can't be any trust. And she has no loyalty for me or the relationship. What she's doing is wrong. You can't have your cake and eat it too. i agree. she isnt being 100% honest with you because she would rather not say anything than to deliver an awful truth that would end the relationship. you need to sit down and have a long talk with her about whats going on.

ask her is there a problem with me is there someting about me that thats bothering you these days ? tell her you love her and you want to help her but for you to do that she needs to spit out whats going on. and that you know for a fact she has been down on you for awhile now. better she tells you the truth at a time where its just the 2 of you talking about the relationship even if its not a cheerful truth than you finding out the truth by yourself later on without her telling you. that always hurts more

Marvelknight
i agree. she isnt being 100% honest with you because she would rather not say anything than to deliver an awful truth that would end the relationship. you need to sit down and have a long talk with her about whats going on.

ask her is there a problem with me is there someting about me that thats bothering you these days ? tell her you love her and you want to help her but for you to do that she needs to spit out whats going on. and that you know for a fact she has been down on you for awhile now. better she tells you the truth at a time where its just the 2 of you talking about the relationship even if its not a cheerful truth than you finding out the truth by yourself later on without her telling you. that always hurts more

Too bad for me. She can't communicate very well. I wish it were that easy to fix. But if a person can't see what they are doing is wrong. Only life its self will have to teach them the hard way.

dadudemon
If sitcoms have taught me anything it is that this will lead to a hilarious misunderstanding.

laughing

laughing

Okay, where's this hippie farm you breed in and does it have an annual fee?

Also, on topic:

You should ask her to have sex with you right after she gets home from the club. no expression Wear a condom, obviously.

You also need to break up with her and find some other ho to risk getting herpies from:

http://www.theroot.com/views/nearly-half-black-women-have-herpes

It's highly likely that the next ho will not be as promiscuous as this *****. But still wrap it before you tap: you don't want to pull out rotten meat from the refrigerator.

Blinky
^Hahahaha sheesh DDM. What bug crawled up your ass? You're really letting the poor guy have it. It's bad enough that his girl is a sl*t.

chomperx9
Too bad for me. She can't communicate very well. I wish it were that easy to fix. But if a person can't see what they are doing is wrong. Only life its self will have to teach them the hard way. if she doesnt communicate well then what did you see in her in the 1st place ? besides the hooters

Marvelknight
if she doesnt communicate well then what did you see in her in the 1st place ? besides the hooters

She only has a problem communicating when she feel she is being told what to do. But when there is no problems we get a long very well. But when it comes to hanging out at bars and clubs with her friends. She can't seem to come to any kind of compromise.

King Kandy
I think you should write to Dan Savage about this.

Marvelknight
I think you should write to Dan Savage about this.

I never herd of him. What does he do?

King Kandy
Gay guy who gives really, really good sex/relationship advice and is very open minded. Whenever I have relationship questions, I try and put myself in his mindset. Also he's hilarious.

chomperx9
or you can sign up to go on maury. free flight to NY and they would maker take a lie detector test

but like i said before if she is wanting to hang out at clubs by herself with other guys and never goes with you she just isnt intrested in you really anymore.

Blinky
Gay guy who gives really, really good sex/relationship advice and is very open minded. Whenever I have relationship questions, I try and put myself in his mindset. Also he's hilarious.

That guy gives retarded ass advice like 50% of the time. Then he just goes off and toots his own horn for the rest of the column.

King Kandy
I think you mean "gives incredibly awesome advice and then talks about vitally important issues for the rest of the column". That would be more accurate.

Blinky
I think you mean "gives incredibly awesome advice and then talks about vitally important issues for the rest of the column". That would be more accurate.

Nah, I tell it like it is. That guy is a self-important idiot half the time. I like to read things with an unbiased eye.

chomperx9
springer FTW

Wild Shadow
why the hell are women and men taking advice from a gay man his advice should be suspect.. i mean is the gay dude in a guy's or woman's shoes or is he something else?

i mean what he might think should work may not be the majority opinion of the hetero couple...

dadudemon
Originally posted by Blinky
Nah, I tell it like it is. That guy is a self-important idiot half the time. I like to read things with an unbiased eye.

laughing

I would say you have the bug up your ass, but this is regular ol' straight up Blinky.

King Kandy
why the hell are women and men taking advice from a gay man his advice should be suspect.. i mean is the gay dude in a guy's or woman's shoes or is he something else?

i mean what he might think should work may not be the majority opinion of the hetero couple...
Because he's the most level headed, smartest guy about that sort of thing i've ever come across. Plus most people come to him with advice about fetishes and things like that and most columns won't touch the stuff.

SnakeEyes
Just skimmed the thread; I say dump her ass. I wouldn't be okay with how things seem to be in your relationship anyway if I was in your position. I've been in an unfaithful relationship, once was enough, been there done that. Shove that ***** to the curb and find someone better!

Adam_PoE
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=12579797

On an unrelated note, for some reason the guy in the Maverick shirt seems highly-****able.

chomperx9
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=12579797

On an unrelated note, for some reason the guy in the Maverick shirt seems highly-****able. forget about the dude infront of her the dude behind her is doing the bump n grind move on her

dadudemon
Because he's the most level headed, smartest guy about that sort of thing i've ever come across. Plus most people come to him with advice about fetishes and things like that and most columns won't touch the stuff.

I just read several of his columns.

Dude, he's a moron, gives out horrible advice at times, but is quite funny. His advice is 50-50. Some complete shit, some good.

Wild Shadow
Because he's the most level headed, smartest guy about that sort of thing i've ever come across. Plus most people come to him with advice about fetishes and things like that and most columns won't touch the stuff. i bn wanting to develop a slave pony fetish but i dont want to be the pony i want the girl to be the pny slave... i figured i have to buy a sex slave to get such a woman.

King Kandy
Originally posted by dadudemon
I just read several of his columns.

Dude, he's a moron, gives out horrible advice at times, but is quite funny. His advice is 50-50. Some complete shit, some good.
I've only read a few columns I didn't agree with completely. And he's definitely not stupid.

Adam_PoE
forget about the dude infront of her the dude behind her is doing the bump n grind move on her

I could care less about the guy behind her, it is the guy in front of her who looks like a good time.

i bn wanting to develop a slave pony fetish but i dont want to be the pony i want the girl to be the pny slave... i figured i have to buy a sex slave to get such a woman.

Or attend the Folsom Street Fair:

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2589/3961427078_ff6f375031.jpg

Marvelknight
I have a hard time just walking away because I love her very much. But at the same time I feel like my heart is being torn out from my chest. I know if I stay with her, She'll have way too much power in the relationship. And my pride and self respect as a man would be lost. I don't know or understand why any man would want their girlfriend dancing in a seductive manner with other men and be ok with it. Because if it were any other actions like a hug, a kiss, or touching going on in seductive manner most guys I know would flip on their girlfriends. But dancing seductive is ok? What's the difference bettween dancing seductive and anything else done in a seductive manner? seductive is seductive no matter what the actions are and very wrong and disrespectful. I wonder how many woman feel it would be ok dancing like that with another guy? Or even better, how many women would be ok if their man let a girl dance like that with them?

Mindship
Between your gf's behavior, how you feel about it, and how she responds to your feelings: methinks it's time to move on.

Your heart will break? Guess what: broken hearts heal. I don't mean to sound callous, but you're young, you will recover, and you'll be tougher and wiser for this experience.

Besides, it would be quite revealing to see how your gf responds if you break up with her.

The Nuul
Whats her nationality? most people from the Caribbeans dance like this. Its not that they want to have sex with that other person, its just how they dance.

Deja~vu
There's nothing wrong with dancing as long as she is faithful and she is upfront on letting you know about it.

Ms.Marvel
Originally posted by Mindship

Your heart will break? Guess what: broken hearts heal. I don't mean to sound callous, but you're young, you will recover, and you'll be tougher and wiser for this experience.

or he'll commit suicide. no expression

i guess either way his problems are over though arent they? haermm

kmc is a horrible place to ask for advice. no expression

steverules_2
Whats in her mouth in that pic? Looks like paper messed

I woulda dumped her by now or I woulda gone out and danced all seductive like with women, show her how it feels...hell I'd take the power from her...hate to be the one to give the tough love here cuz ya seem like a nice guy and she's taking advantage of that, I'm about to give you the best advice you'll ever hear...stop being such a pussy because to be honest thats what you're being...and she's taking advantage of that

The Nuul
I hope that paper is not someones number....

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by steverules_2

I woulda dumped her by now or I woulda gone out and danced all seductive like with women, show her how it feels...hell I'd take the power from her...hate to be the one to give the tough love here cuz ya seem like a nice guy and she's taking advantage of that, I'm about to give you the best advice you'll ever hear...stop being such a pussy because to be honest thats what you're being...and she's taking advantage of that Dump the ****.

LanceWindu
Originally posted by steverules_2

I thought the beast was foaming at the mouth...

Rogue Jedi
Me and my girlfriend live together and have been in a relationship for three years now. But she does certain things that cause a lot of stress for me. What I want to know from all of you, is how far would you let your boy/girlfriend go with certain things they do with a friend of the opposite sex, before you start to feel jealous, and what do you feel is inappropriate behavior in a relationship? Think about it like this:

http://i698.photobucket.com/albums/vv341/jedibeastie2/2497002-7-what-would-the-joker-do.jpg

dadudemon
I have a hard time just walking away because I love her very much.

It's quite obvious that this was a thread just about you and that this thread should have gone to the OTF. However, you probably would not have gotten so many serious responses. It kind of sucks that it has to be that way.

I created a GDF thread, one time, about the manufacturing habits of clothing producers and how they fashion them for bodies that don't really exist. It got moved to the OTF. I'll never forget. Evar.

But at the same time I feel like my heart is being torn out from my chest. I know if I stay with her, She'll have way too much power in the relationship. And my pride and self respect as a man would be lost. I don't know or understand why any man would want their girlfriend dancing in a seductive manner with other men and be ok with it.

No man should and no woman should (if the gender roles were reversed in your scenario.) Humans are built to pair off for 2-3 years, at the very least. This swinger bullshit is just that, bullshit. Humans were not meant to be swingers. Very very few people can actually do it. Even swingers have problems with their "perm" partners.

Because if it were any other actions like a hug, a kiss, or touching going on in seductive manner most guys I know would flip on their girlfriends. But dancing seductive is ok? What's the difference bettween dancing seductive and anything else done in a seductive manner? seductive is seductive no matter what the actions are and very wrong and disrespectful. I wonder how many woman feel it would be ok dancing like that with another guy? Or even better, how many women would be ok if their man let a girl dance like that with them?

No, you're right. You both have an obligation to each other, legally, because you live together. You have a social contract, as well, because you both claim to be the other's companion. If she chooses to ignore your wishes, you break up with her, cry a few days, and get the **** over it. The problem: you should have seen signs of her being a ho before you even committed. That's really your fault, dude.

Deja~vu
I was in a relationship where me and my girlfriend would go out dancing and my boyfriend then to become husband was okay with it because I told him I was going and he knew that it was only dancing and that I would not ever cheat. He didn't like to dance, so he was okay with it.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Deja~vu
I was in a relationship where me and my girlfriend would go out dancing and my boyfriend then to become husband was okay with it because I told him I was going and he knew that it was only dancing and that I would not ever cheat. He didn't like to dance, so he was okay with it.

Yeah...but, did you rub your giner on another dudes leg? no expression

geshien
She's embarrassed by you, acts promiscuous and isn't forth coming. Hmm, sounds like she's a real keeper.

I believe you already know what you should do. You just don't want to go through it.

But if you don't it's only going to get worse.

Sorry mate. These things are never easy, but you'll never progress in life if you allow yourself to remain in this unrewarding and thankless relationship.

Time to move on.

Wild Shadow
shower put on some nice clothes do your best twilight metro sexual look and frequent a coffee/poetry shop get urself a classy low self esteem girl and dump ur current girl.

jaden101
On a related note, I used to love watching my ex getting chatted up in a bar by guys...I'd position myself behind him about 10 or 15 feet away and watch...She'd clock me smiling at his efforts and give me a sultry, cheeky smile over his shoulder that said "You're getting ravaged tonight".

Good times....Shame she was a cheating ***** though...hahaha. Mind you, it didn't help that the night we split up I was sitting with another 1 of my ex's flatmates getting "cosy" in the corner of the club.

dadudemon
shower put on some nice clothes do your best twilight metro sexual look and frequent a coffee/poetry shop get urself a classy low self esteem girl and dump ur current girl.

lulz

I'm not quite the metro sexual look, but I dig your suggestion, dude. laughing

jaden101

This man knows my modus operandi to a tee.

Wild Shadow
i have bn known to bag my share of low self esteem girls... also anyone can pull the pretty boy look but if you are having trouble with the twilight look i suggest the dark brooding biker boots, jeans and trimmed scruff but still sensitive in the inside...

darthgoober
Dump her. Even if she's not actually doing anything it's better to go ahead and dump her now.

If you've tried to talk with her and all she did was say that she wasn't doing anything wrong then you two just aren't meant to be together. You obviously care about this kind of thing and she obviously doesn't, you two will never see eye to eye about it if nothing you say will make her see as a big deal and vice versa. These problems are just going to keep cropping up because she's going to do things that drive you up the wall without even thinking about it because it's just not the kind of thing that's a big deal to her.

With that being said, if you're not the cheating type and are starting to have suspicions, there's most likely a reason for it. She might not actually be cheating(or even coming close) but a person can normally tell when their significant other is keeping something from them. They might be wrong when they try to guess at what it is, but you'll almost always know that SOMETHING isn't right and if she's not telling you what is despite you telling her that the situation bothered you.... it's probably bad.

King Kandy
Maybe you should force her to wear a burqa.

dadudemon
Maybe you should force her to wear a burqa.

I see what you did there...

Deja~vu
Yeah...but, did you rub your giner on another dudes leg? no expression

Umm, no.

dadudemon
Umm, no.

Exactly. smile

botankus
Man, that looks like a rocking party. Next time make sure you invite me. I'll bring extra streamers.

Deadline

Um I think you're reasoning is compeletly messed up. If people want to have sex in an open relationship thats fine, but to be fair I think alot of people would freak out, so you're using an example which isn't the norm.

I think Marvelknight is being perfectly reasonable especially when he said he would never do the same thing with another girl. Its perfectly understandable why he should feel uncomfortable about this if you loved some one why would you feel the need to dance seductively with somebody else?

In saying that though some people are different but I think most people would naturally at least feel uneasy and quite frankly its not some abnormal reaction.

I think you're response is quite naive she hasn't actually been caught doing anything bad but this seems like tell-tale signs to me.

King Kandy:Hey MK some people like their girl to have sex with other guys and tape it! Whats wrong with you man get with the time the times! Whats next a burqa! facepalm

jaden101
The problem isn't in her dancing...It's if he has told her he doesn't like her doing it and she doesn't care what he thinks and does it anyway.

I personally never bothered about such things because I knew the other half was coming home and getting ****ed by me at the end of the night.

She could dance with whoever she wanted because I never danced with her because I don't dance.

dadudemon
Originally posted by jaden101
I personally never bothered about such things because I knew the other half was coming home and getting ****ed by me at the end of the night.

She could dance with whoever she wanted because I never danced with her because I don't dance.

That sucks. Dancing is fun. sad

Wild Shadow
he is the mayor of footloose

http://www.ghstheatre.com/images/footloose.gif

jaden101
That sucks. Dancing is fun. sad

No...

RedAlertv2
If I was you I would break up with her. Being in that situation is far too stressful to put up with for long, and it sounds like neither of you is going to change.

dadudemon
No...

I can understand a large, burly, Scottish dude not dancing because that would just look funny and out of place. But you could at least slow dance up close on your woman. You can't go wrong with that.

But your calves are ****ing HUGE! Surely you can dance really well with those small cows below your knees....

Me, I prefer ballroom, salsa, and swing. I especially ling swing.

Rogue Jedi
No... This.

Rogue Jedi

Free advice.....

Z-4QFYZzLPg

X_ZraYWg0xg&feature=related

Bicnarok

Mindset
Dump her.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Mindset
Dump on her.

Fixed.

Wild Shadow
that is one of my secret fetishes that i want to try on a woman so bad..

dadudemon
that is one of my secret fetishes that i want to try on a woman so bad..

You SICK person!

Get some video of that and pm it to me, pleez.

Wild Shadow
plus Polaroid pictures of her passed out with pics of the sexual encounter spread all around her...defiled with various body fluids and sent her the pics to her family... evil face

i'll stop now since this isnt the right thread for this talk

Deadline
Originally posted by Bicnarok

If your both young, ie below 25 ish then its difficult to take the step from the "wild partying, lets have fun" type of lifestyle which is normal, to a serious responsible one.

Im not sure if age has got anything to do with it. You can still be young be in love and want to consider somebodies feelings. You can still party hard and be responsible.

jaden101
I can understand a large, burly, Scottish dude not dancing because that would just look funny and out of place. But you could at least slow dance up close on your woman. You can't go wrong with that.

But your calves are ****ing HUGE! Surely you can dance really well with those small cows below your knees....

Me, I prefer ballroom, salsa, and swing. I especially ling swing.

Occasionally when extremely drunk...Although I do remember being at one of the local clubs on a uni night out when the 2 hottest girls in my class decided to drag me onto the dance floor and grind against me right in front of about 50 of my work mates (who had no idea who the 2 girls were)...very good night.

Rogue Jedi
Occasionally when extremely drunk...Although I do remember being at one of the local clubs on a uni night out when the 2 hottest girls in my class decided to drag me onto the dance floor and grind against me right in front of about 50 of my work mates (who had no idea who the 2 girls were)...very good night. Didja get your dick wet?

Mairuzu
This ***** doesn't sound worth all this trouble. She doesn't even look worth the trouble. Is she eating and dancing at the same time?? Good lord man.

Wild Shadow

because shes better than you deserve? wink you know damn well why.. smokin'

Mindship
Me and my girlfriend live together and have been in a relationship for three years now. But she does certain things that cause a lot of stress for me...
It's been four days since you started this thread. Any progress?

Deja~vu
He killed her and is on the run?

dadudemon

He has the runs, now?

Mindship

"Heard it from a friend, who
Heard it from a friend, who
Heard it from another
you been messin' around."

"You take it on the run, baby
If that's the way you want it, baby
Then I don't want you around."

One Free Man
DO YOU WANT A THREESOME? THEN STFU AND DEAL WITH IT.

Thank you.

jaden101
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Didja get your dick wet?

Certainly did. Pissed myself cos I was that drunk.

Rogue Jedi
Certainly did. Pissed myself cos I was that drunk. That almost makes it an epic win.

jaden101
Almost?

Robtard
Almost?

You needed to shit your shorts too, for the epic win.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Robtard
You needed to shit your shorts too, for the epic win.

No, the epic win would have been if he shit your shorts.

Bardock42
No, the epic win would have been if he shit your shorts.

...without Robtard noticing.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Bardock42
...without Robtard noticing.

Ninja shits? I've never heard of that. Ghost turds, yes...

lord xyz
Be a man.

Show her you're the only man she needs, and make sure she knows that if she does anything, she'll lose you, the only man she needs.

IE, find the clitoris.

Rogue Jedi
Almost? Add on "And I also woke up in a pool of my own vomit", epic win.

jaden101
Not that night I didn't.

I woke up in a bush about 4 miles further from home than the party I left...Also had a slug on my face.

I woke up after a night out once, so far from home that it took me 2 days to walk home (I was only 16 at the time...No mobile phone...No money...had to walk)

I went for a night out in my hometown and woke up in a house in another city 100 miles away with no idea how I got there or who's house it was.

Rogue Jedi
Not that night I didn't.

I woke up in a bush about 4 miles further from home than the party I left...Also had a slug on my face.

I woke up after a night out once, so far from home that it took me 2 days to walk home (I was only 16 at the time...No mobile phone...No money...had to walk)

I went for a night out in my hometown and woke up in a house in another city 100 miles away with no idea how I got there or who's house it was.

Whoa haermm

I woke up one time in a strange house. Alone. Turns out it was a demo home. I got drunk, pulled into the driveway, kicked in the door and fell asleep on the bed.

Another time I woke up in my closet in a pool of my own vomit.

meep-meep
Not that night I didn't.

North Philadelphia is now on my 'places to get drunk and sleep in a ditch' list. No sarcasm.

Wild Shadow
i once woke up in a strange desert lake between Cali and Nevada.... there was a bonfire ppl singing and it was like 2 in the morning dark as all hell could only see the moon. the 1st thing i saw was fishing poles over my head while cramped inside a car.

one of my friends even got chased by a mountain lion while connecting wood, ppl laughing then turning around and chasing it into a tree...

finally some of us got stuck in some weird quick sand sediment lake floor.. had to hold each others belt loops and walk out in a line and pull each other whenever some one sank.

jaden101
Originally posted by meep-meep
North Philadelphia is now on my 'places to get drunk and sleep in a ditch' list. No sarcasm.

Here we call it getting Sarah Payne'd. In the US it'll be getting Megan Kanka'd.

Aka...****ed and found in a ditch.

And yes...I'm not from North Philly. Fat Albert is.

jaden101

Another time I woke up in my closet in a pool of my own vomit.

There's an "RJ finally coming out the closet" joke in there somewhere.

Although to be fair, I've done that a few times myself. I've woken up in the middle of the night after getting smashed and my head has felt sober but my body has decided otherwise and I've fell sideways into my clothes cupboard and fell asleep on a big pile of clothes.

Rogue Jedi
There's an "RJ finally coming out the closet" joke in there somewhere.

Although to be fair, I've done that a few times myself. I've woken up in the middle of the night after getting smashed and my head has felt sober but my body has decided otherwise and I've fell sideways into my clothes cupboard and fell asleep on a big pile of clothes. Rob'll find said joke.

Once I was getting blitzed with my buddy across the street. I was 18 and he stole a bottle of jack from his dad. We sat in his backyard and got drunk as sin.

I was pissed at my dad for some reason that night. I went around the corner of his house to piss, and I could see my house. For some reason, I said "**** you, Dad!!!" as I pissed.

Well, you can guess who just happened to be standing behind me as I said this.......

jaden101
The Pope?

Adam_PoE
A meth addict passed out on the street in front of my apartment building, and the next morning, was convinced that he had stayed the night in the building and left his things inside.

jaden101
Bet you had sex with him for money didn't you?

Phantom Miria

I trust my partners.

dadudemon
Whoa haermm

I woke up one time in a strange house. Alone. Turns out it was a demo home. I got drunk, pulled into the driveway, kicked in the door and fell asleep on the bed.

Another time I woke up in my closet in a pool of my own vomit. laughing laughing

You kicked in the door?

Do you pay for damages?

And, why not? You were putting it to good use! laughing

Robtard
A meth addict passed out on the street in front of my apartment building, and the next morning, was convinced that he had stayed the night in the building and left his things inside.

Which district in SF do you live in?

Robtard

Perfect opportunity to do a grab and dash.

jaden101
Couldn't hang around after the whole rape thing. Didn't want to risk getting caught.

Adam_PoE
Which district in SF do you live in?

SOMA. When my lease is up, I am moving back to Pacific Heights.

Rogue Jedi
The Pope? Dad.

Robtard
SOMA. When my lease is up, I am moving back to Pacific Heights.

Have a friend that lives in that area, crack-heads a plenty, as you you.

Robtard
Dad.

Your dad's the Pope?

Rogue Jedi
Your dad's the Pope? How'd you know?

Robtard
How'd you know?

Because you wear a funny hat.

Rogue Jedi
I guess that's why they call it a way home.

Robtard
I guess that's why they call it a way home.

"way homer"

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>