Shinnok vs. Ganondorf.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pinksushi1
Mortal Kombat character vs. a Legend of Zelda character.

Both are at full power.

Ms.Marvel
shinnok sounds familiar...

ive never played mortal kombat though

NemeBro
Hm, really? Figured you would have, being one of that fat useless filth's favorite series.

Shinnok is a former Elder God, and at his strongest one of the most powerful in the series I believe. Struggling to think of any feats however.

Ms.Marvel
really? i didnt know that that was his favorite... mmm

pinksushi1
Should be a good battle. I forgot in which location they are at their most powerful.

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by Ms.Marvel
really? i didnt know that that was his favorite... mmm
It's not. stick out tongue

Originally posted by pinksushi1
Should be a good battle. I forgot in which location they are at their most powerful.
I don't think location matters as far as Shinnok goes.

mechagoomba
if this is the shinnok im thinking of cant he just copy ganondorf for epic ganondorf dittos O:

NemeBro
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
It's not. stick out tongue It is. no expression

One of that fat lardass cousin of her's favorite series is MK.

Ms.Marvel
why do you insult him in every post? laughing out loud

NemeBro
Because he... Deflowered me. cry

pinksushi1
Shinnok from Mortal Kombat

Ganondorf from Legend of Zelda

Just to clarify.

pinksushi1
Are there certain items that make them more powerful? For instance, how Thanos uses the Infinity Gauntlet or the Heart of the Universe? Things like that?

Demonic Phoenix
Shinnok from Mortal Kombat

Ganondorf from Legend of Zelda

Just to clarify. Originally posted by pinksushi1
Mortal Kombat character vs. a Legend of Zelda character.

http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee139/Jesus_Unit/ORLYBirdBrit.jpg

The Scenario
Are there certain items that make them more powerful? For instance, how Thanos uses the Infinity Gauntlet or the Heart of the Universe? Things like that?

Would you count the Triforce of Power? It's rather integral to Ganondorf's character, and kinda bonded with him.

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by mechagoomba
if this is the shinnok im thinking of cant he just copy ganondorf for epic ganondorf dittos O:
I call Shang Tsung ripoff.

Originally posted by NemeBro
It is. no expression

One of that fat lardass cousin of her's favorite series is MK.
Yeah, I mis-read the post apparently. Thought she was referring to Shinnok at first, not MK itself (I is a bad reader when I'm tired). I'm pretty sure Scorpion & Sub-zero are his favorites though, not Shinnok.

Originally posted by The Scenario
Would you count the Triforce of Power? It's rather integral to Ganondorf's character, and kinda bonded with him.
Same goes for Shinnok's sacred amulet.

mechagoomba
all I remember was that in mk4 im pretty sure he was able to like change his form but maybe im mistaking him for shang tsung because it has been a while lol

Burning thought
The mortal combat game I played had him in it, he had an amulet that seemed to destroy people quite easily and he killed a lizard man just by touching him on the head. I dont think Ganon has anything to combat Shinnok. He could indeed copy the opponents moves, not sure if he actually transformed into them though.

Sin_Volvagia
Shinnok has absolute mimicry if he has his amulet and staff, can create demons and clones of warriors with exact abilities (Armageddon). And he can summon skeletal hands, teleport, and a make a weaker doppelganger of himself (Armageddon ending before Blaze is defeated). But he managed to beat Lucifer, ruler of Hell when he was fallen from Elder God status.

Since this is Shinnok at his strongest, he's an Elder God. Any Elder God would beat Ganondorf.

ScreamPaste
The Elder Gods aren't exactly extremely powerful. erm

NemeBro
Raiden is an Elder God.

Ganondorf would tool Raiden.

BT, because he killed a Lizardman by touching his head, he can now beat Ganondorf?

Yeah no.

Ganondorf tears him in half, MK is not that strong.

FinalAnswer
Using massive speculation, Shinnok might win.

But I have seen nothing impressive from him. Ganondorf punches Shinnok in half.

Burning thought
Raiden is an Elder God.

BT, because he killed a Lizardman by touching his head, he can now beat Ganondorf?

Yeah no.

Ganondorf is not that powerful either, and he has nothing to protect himself from being touched on the head and blown apart. Certainly not if Shinnock is a clone copy of Dorf.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Burning thought
Ganondorf is not that powerful either, and he has nothing to protect himself from being touched on the head and blown apart. Certainly not if Shinnock is a clone copy of Dorf. Other than being faster (MK characters are soooooooo slow) and being ludicrously stronger?

Shinnock can copy the abilities of people weaker than he is, Ganondorf is far more powerful.

I know more about both MK and LoZ than you ever will, stop trolling Zelda threads you cretin.

Burning thought
Other than being faster (MK characters are soooooooo slow) and being ludicrously stronger?

Shinnock can copy the abilities of people weaker than he is, Ganondorf is far more powerful.

I know more about both MK and LoZ than you ever will, stop trolling Zelda threads you cretin.

Faster? show me Ganon being "fast" please? and how does being stronger protect you from being touched on the head and killed?

lol far more powerful based on what?

You will also overhype LoZ (and certainly Ganon at least you self rightious fanboi!) than I ever will. Knowing more about MK is useless if you cannot counter Shinnocks unique powers that I have seen.

LLLLLink
Certainly not if Shinnock is a clone copy of Dorf.

Ganondorf was able to clone Link through distant means. Cloning is certainly not going to affect the outcome.

Burning thought
What do you mean? if Shinnock was a perfect copy of Gannondorf and all his powers combined with his own, then he is obviously going to win.

ScreamPaste
Shinnok cannot copy characters more powerful than himself, and can infact still be beaten by people he copies. no expression

Burning thought
Can he? I have never seen him being beaten by his copies so I would not know. Also Ganon is not more powerful, certainly not to a degree that would make it impossible for a copy.

LLLLLink
...You think he would know by now...

FinalAnswer
Shinnok was beaten by mortal men with martial arts twice, yet Ganondorf, who is far stronger then both of them, can't beat him?

LOL WUT?

Burning thought
Originally posted by FinalAnswer
Shinnok was beaten by mortal men with martial arts twice, yet Ganondorf, who is far stronger then both of them, can't beat him?

LOL WUT?

Gannondorfs been beaten by a little elven kid more than twice, yet Shinnock who has made worlds quake, copy his powers and can explode heads with a thought cant beat him?

LOL WUT?

ScreamPaste
We've been over this. Link is not just some kid, but you consistently ignore his feats and the fact that he's a powerful character out of your silly bias.

Reported for trolling. Sick of seeing you in Zelda threads where you don't belong.

Burning thought
Now thats trolling. And describing Link as a little kid when he is a child in a lot of his showings is not bias. or trolling, if you dont like it then gtfo out threads and dont troll me with your fan wank.

FinalAnswer

Wheras Link had a plot weapon, and is one of the most competent people in VGs, Liu Kang and Johnny Cage are nothing but above peak humans with martial arts.

Johnny Cage is actually low tier in Mortal Kombat.

:/

Burning thought
Wheras Link had a plot weapon, and is one of the most competent people in VGs, Liu Kang and Johnny Cage are nothing but above peak humans with martial arts.

Johnny Cage is actually low tier in Mortal Kombat.

:/

Heh, competant, his weapon is either a sword or a bow, the sort of weapons that shouldnt be able to defeat Ganon who can apprently blow up islands.

I thought Liu Kang had the power of a dragon or something? dunno about Cage, this does not discredit the fact Shinnock has said powers and in his fight with Raiden shook the world.

ScreamPaste
The master sword and light arrows. Extremely powerful magic artifacts.

FinalAnswer
A sword designed to killl Ganon =/

He can briefly turn into a dragon and eat people. Wow.

He got ownt by a weakling in canon. A weakling who is nothing compared to Ganon.

Burning thought

He got ownt by a weakling in canon. A weakling who is nothing compared to Ganon.

And failed over and over again, so an incompetant weapon with poor design. Apprently crafted by sages who could do nothing in the time it took Ganon to break free from his chains and punch one of them dead.

Oh so their not just "mortals" as you claim? you fail to see how Mortals in Mortal combat are more so than normal men yet your happy to go on about how Link is enhanced.

And Ganon got pwned over and over by a boy.

Phanteros
A boy with super powers.

ScreamPaste
A boy chosen by the gods.

MooCowofJustice
Jeez, I have him on Ignore and I can just feel the fail.

FinalAnswer
And failed over and over again, so an incompetant weapon with poor design. Apprently crafted by sages who could do nothing in the time it took Ganon to break free from his chains and punch one of them dead.

Oh so their not just "mortals" as you claim? you fail to see how Mortals in Mortal combat are more so than normal men yet your happy to go on about how Link is enhanced.

And Ganon got pwned over and over by a boy.

Mebbe because he was protected by the ToP?

Because they are weak =l

Dun't care.

Burning thought
Mebbe because he was protected by the ToP?

Because they are weak =l

Dun't care.

"mebbe" also prove this assertion?

weak yet they can transform into dragons? pff, Link turns into a wolf....

ScreamPaste
A wolf strong enough to solo groups of monsters that killed every worthwhile soldier in Hyrule, and stop a charging boar several time his own size.

Burning thought
Show me him stop the boar/Ganon.

mechagoomba
weak yet they can transform into dragons? pff, Link turns into a wolf....

so your judging someones strength by what creature they can turn into... mah gawd druids are hax

Burning thought
Nah, just funny how apprently MK combat characters are "just mortals" when they can turn into dragons tiz all.

mechagoomba
druids are just mortal and they can turn into bears,tigers,wolfs, giant flying turtles you name it O:

Bro SMASH
I'm not sure if Shinnok wins this (though I'm surprised feats for Gannondorf have yet to be mentioned) but there is one thing that needs to be pointed out; those "mortals" in Mortal Kombat are obviously not normal humans.

Burning thought
I think we have gathered that, it was just a poor attempt at downplaying Shinnok who could prob just teleport in front of Ganon and blow his head off with a thought likeh e does reptile.

Sin_Volvagia
Raiden is an Elder God.

Yeah no.

Raiden lost his status as elder god (after MK4) because he wanted to help the warriors of Earthrealm. He's been reduced to a Thunder God because elder gods cannot interfere with mortals unless they become a threat to them.

Shinnok also lost his elder god status and is no longer as powerful as one. That's why he got beat by Liu Lame and Johnny Cage.

Originally posted by ScreamPaste
A wolf strong enough to solo groups of monsters that killed every worthwhile soldier in Hyrule, and stop a charging boar several time his own size.

Midna stopped the boar. Wolf Link was just her steed.

BloodRain
Note; simply throwing him down stunned him :/

No End N Site
Damn, Scream too?!

No End N Site
Double post.

I would also like to say, that the whole "Who beat Who" sorta thing should be pointless if the characters already have established showings of abilities. If a powerful characters loses to someone weaker, don't blame the loser, blame the writing.

The Scenario
xoDN2hlP7gs

All those darned portals everywhere. He keeps teleporting everywhere, even above Link. And hey, look at how Ganon destroys those pillars without even slowing down.

And yeah, Midna's hand grabs Ganon, but it's actually Link that stops him.

Sin_Volvagia
xoDN2hlP7gs

All those darned portals everywhere. He keeps teleporting everywhere, even above Link. And hey, look at how Ganon destroys those pillars without even slowing down.

And yeah, Midna's hand grabs Ganon, but it's actually Link that stops him.

Link only holds his ground. Most of the weight is on Midna's hair.

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by Sin_Volvagia
Shinnok has absolute mimicry if he has his amulet and staff, can create demons and clones of warriors with exact abilities (Armageddon). And he can summon skeletal hands, teleport, and a make a weaker doppelganger of himself (Armageddon ending before Blaze is defeated). But he managed to beat Lucifer, ruler of Hell when he was fallen from Elder God status.

Raiden lost his status as elder god (after MK4) because he wanted to help the warriors of Earthrealm. He's been reduced to a Thunder God because elder gods cannot interfere with mortals unless they become a threat to them.

Shinnok also lost his elder god status and is no longer as powerful as one. That's why he got beat by Liu Lame and Johnny Cage.
Yup. In addition to all this, Shinnok can turn into teh giant monster himself at 1:50, similar to how Ganon takes his pig/beast form.

5962HgvY8DU

And it takes several Polar Blasts from Subzero to beat amulet-less Shinnok, if that says anything (although in canon, Subzero doesn't kill him, but merely escapes from the Netherrealm after snatching the amulet like in the vid).

Anyhow, if Shinnok is at his strongest, I guess he would also have that barrier shield thing that would always show up when Subzero tried to take him head-on (before transforming). Another thing Ganon would have to deal with.

Originally posted by ScreamPaste
The Elder Gods aren't exactly extremely powerful. erm
Not extremely powerful? They stopped the One Being in an all-out war (who had omnipotence and control over time/space, reality, and all life within the realms of MK), and cursed Shang Tsung to conume the souls of other mortals to maintain his existence, among other things.

The Scenario
Link only holds his ground. Most of the weight is on Midna's hair.

And that magically makes it stop applying to Link? Ganon hits Midna's hand, and applies downward and backward force into Midna. Midna is on Link's back and the force applied to her transfers to him. Unless, of course, you think she's not on Link's back and is just levitating slightly above him. When Midna exerts an upward and sideways force, she exerts a downwards and opposite side force onto Link, who also seems to exert an upward force.

Link holding his ground is the feat.

Sin_Volvagia
And that magically makes it stop applying to Link? Ganon hits Midna's hand, and applies downward and backward force into Midna. Midna is on Link's back and the force applied to her transfers to him. Unless, of course, you think she's not on Link's back and is just levitating slightly above him. When Midna exerts an upward and sideways force, she exerts a downwards and opposite side force onto Link, who also seems to exert an upward force.

Link holding his ground is the feat.

No it's not mad

The Scenario
And we're back to discussing Link in the thread he isn't part of.

LLLLLink
And we're back to discussing Link in the thread he isn't part of.

Scenario, my good sir, you will come to find out that EVERY thread has a Link argument somewhere in it. I not quite sure why that is...

FinalAnswer
Because Link is the Messiah of the Games Versus

Spartan117ftw

I agree with you 100%, but what was the weakling's name? Liu Kang? (sorry, haven't played MK4 or MKA) This is spite; I'm positive Ganon is invulnerable to anything that is not the MS or LAs.

MooCowofJustice
Invulnerability is nullified in vs threads. But still, I don't think this guy has the ability to hurt Ganon. Trusting Neme on this one.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Yup. In addition to all this, Shinnok can turn into teh giant monster himself at 1:50, similar to how Ganon takes his pig/beast form.

5962HgvY8DU

And it takes several Polar Blasts from Subzero to beat amulet-less Shinnok, if that says anything (although in canon, Subzero doesn't kill him, but merely escapes from the Netherrealm after snatching the amulet like in the vid).

Anyhow, if Shinnok is at his strongest, I guess he would also have that barrier shield thing that would always show up when Subzero tried to take him head-on (before transforming). Another thing Ganon would have to deal with.

Not extremely powerful? They stopped the One Being in an all-out war (who had omnipotence and control over time/space, reality, and all life within the realms of MK), and cursed Shang Tsung to conume the souls of other mortals to maintain his existence, among other things. 1. That monster was about as tall as Ganondorf without transforming. no expression It lacks any feats, and is smaller than Ganon, who in OoT was at least 20 feet tall while hunched over.

2. Ganondorf would give Sub-Zero a swirly and beat him up for his lunch money. Sub-Zero, Liu Lame, Johnny Cage, all are weak fagballs compared to Ganondorf. MK characters are slow and weak, and lack the durability in comparison. Ganondorf is also more powerful, and generally has more variety with his powers in comparison.

3. The barrier who has stopped who of signifigant importance?

4. The fact that it was stopped is proof enough that it is not a supreme being. And we have never seen what a single Elder God can do besides Raiden... Who I still mantain is not very powerful.

Sin_Volvagia
1. That monster was about as tall as Ganondorf without transforming. no expression It lacks any feats, and is smaller than Ganon, who in OoT was at least 20 feet tall while hunched over.

2. Ganondorf would give Sub-Zero a swirly and beat him up for his lunch money. Sub-Zero, Liu Lame, Johnny Cage, all are weak fagballs compared to Ganondorf. MK characters are slow and weak, and lack the durability in comparison. Ganondorf is also more powerful, and generally has more variety with his powers in comparison.

3. The barrier who has stopped who of signifigant importance?

4. The fact that it was stopped is proof enough that it is not a supreme being. And we have never seen what a single Elder God can do besides Raiden... Who I still mantain is not very powerful.

Raiden lost his status as an elder god. Goddammit, learn to read!

ArtificialGlory
Raiden lost his status as an elder god. Goddammit, learn to read!

My memory on MK is fuzzy, but has Raiden ever been an Elder God to begin with?

Bro SMASH
Originally posted by ArtificialGlory

Yeah, he became an Elder God between MK4 and MKDA. After Liu Kang was killed, he stopped being an Elder God to fight against the Deadly Alliance.

Ridley_Prime
The amulet Shinnok had during his encounter with Subzero was later revealed to be a weaker duplicate that Quan Chi gave to him, while Quan maintained the original... That was the only reason Subzero even had a chance to steal what he thought to be the real amulet. Shinnok at full power (with the real amulet) would destroy Subzero, Liu Lame, Johnny Cage, and all of earth's heroes no sweat. He's on a whole other level from most of the rest of the MK universe when at full power.

In addition to beating Lucifer and everything else Sin said, Shinnok also plunged a planet into centuries of darkness while his inferior, Raiden, nearly destroyed an entire race of people in that war. Raiden had to fight Shinnok for centuries and even then, he only won with the intervention of the other Elder Gods.

Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
Only for a short time (between MK4 and Deadly Alliance), but he didn't do anything as an Elder God before he became the Thunder God again, so he's not really a valid example.

pinksushi1
Interesting.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.