Count Dracula vs Mister Sinister

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wild Shadow
Battle takes place in an old European Castle...ko,kill Cis on morality on..

Sinister appears inside the castle via a tesseract door... Sinister begins to assess his hidden laboratory collecting old notes from earlier experiment during WW2...

Dracula has made his home in this new castle and has bn studying the notes and books left behind by Doctor Essex...

Sinister seeing he is missing notes decides to go into the main floors.

Dracula and Sinister Sense each others Presence and walk toward each other almost as a seductive call from each other...

Sinister looks up toward a Balcony and sees Dracula.... Dracula looks down and see Sinister..... Dracula smiles and ask him is he some kind of Doppleganger...

Lord_Talron
as far as marvel comics go, sinister probably because of the molecular manip.

however, as things SHOULD be, i can imagine very few supers being able to defeat a vampire "born" in the early 1400s. thats an almost 600 year old vampire.

Placidity
No idea, but this matchup sounds really awesome.

basilisk
Would be an interesting battle.

I remember Sinister killing vampires with sun blasts and ripping their hearts out with silver-lined gloves in a What If with the X-Vampires. But he was prepped.

With no prep, I think Dracula wins or stalemates 7/10.

redhotrash
Dracula has too many exploitable weaknesses, and Sinister is really versatile. Would be a good fight though.

Survivor19
Sounds like a beginning of slash fic...

the ninjak
Thanks Shadow!
Me loves some Drac Baby.

Even though Drac was able to pierce a weakened Apocalypse and drink some of his "supposed" blood, creating a blood bond.
I doubt Essex has any blood in his body to create a connection between them.

Drac would probably sense this as well and would probably leave.
If it came to a fight Drac has speed and mist abilities to strike Essex with but seeing these blows have no effect and no blood to consume Vlad escapes to find another resting place.

Sinister wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.