do ever have to update a will ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chomperx9
my father died afew years ago and left me a valuable piece of property in acapulco. he left the will in my name when i was a baby. that was over 20 years ago.

when i was 15 my dad had a daughter with some other hooker and her mother tried going after the place right after he died but its really in the familys name for the family in mexico to visit thats how its always been even though when my dad was alive it was in his name but down there in mexico they were the ones taking care of the place and visiting it. my dad just paid the bills through out the years. my grandpa and my aunt have the keys to the place not me. my grandpa wants to sell the place because he is paying 600 bucks in property taxes for nothing cause its just sitting there while the family is in mexico city and they dont go down in visit acapulco anymore.

he wants me to give him permission to represent me to sell the place and split the money with my half sister.

i told him i can move up there and move in the place find a good job down there and pay the property taxes on it. but my mother is saying i can get in trouble because its supposed to go to my half sister as well since my dad never did update the will and you have to update them when you have more kids. i dont know if thats true or not.

my dad left the will in my name when i was a baby before the brat was ever born.

Wild Shadow
John? is that you?

@$$hole Grandpa left it for the entire family not just you!! i was suppose to get a portion of that land too....

dadudemon
Originally posted by chomperx9
my father died afew years ago and left me a valuable piece of property in acapulco. he left the will in my name when i was a baby. that was over 20 years ago.

when i was 15 my dad had a daughter with some other hooker and her mother tried going after the place right after he died but its really in the familys name for the family in mexico to visit thats how its always been even though when my dad was alive it was in his name but down there in mexico they were the ones taking care of the place and visiting it. my dad just paid the bills through out the years. my grandpa and my aunt have the keys to the place not me. my grandpa wants to sell the place because he is paying 600 bucks in property taxes for nothing cause its just sitting there while the family is in mexico city and they dont go down in visit acapulco anymore.

he wants me to give him permission to represent me to sell the place and split the money with my half sister.

i told him i can move up there and move in the place find a good job down there and pay the property taxes on it. but my mother is saying i can get in trouble because its supposed to go to my half sister as well since my dad never did update the will and you have to update them when you have more kids. i dont know if thats true or not.

my dad left the will in my name when i was a baby before the brat was ever born.

Hmmm...

Well, if you don't know you're halfsister too well, and I'm serious, move in with her down there and be nasty with her in your newly found love shack. This assumes she's hot. If she's not, I'm quite sure the "death" laws vary state to state and you'd need some sort of death lawyer to sort this shit out.

Be sure to post on the KMC internets while down there, if you do decide to shack up with the half sis.

chomperx9
Originally posted by dadudemon
Hmmm...

Well, if you don't know you're halfsister too well, and I'm serious, move in with her down there and be nasty with her in your newly found love shack. This assumes she's hot. If she's not, I'm quite sure the "death" laws vary state to state and you'd need some sort of death lawyer to sort this shit out.

Be sure to post on the KMC internets while down there, if you do decide to shack up with the half sis. dude she's like 11 or 10

dadudemon
dude she's like 11 or 10

Hmmm...

Well, you never said n...

YOU SICK ****!

laughing

It's in Mexico. You just have to wait until she's at the age of consent of Mexico...

Edit - Scatch that last part. Just checked and the age of consent is 12. You need to wait a few more years. lol

Wild Shadow
if my half sister was jessica simpson i be doing her every chance i got and i be counting down on her birthday.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
if my half sister was jessica simpson i be doing her every chance i got and i be counting down on her birthday.

I agree.

Especially if I didn't know her, like Chomper appears to not know his half sister.

But, his half sister is waaaaaaaaay too young.

chomperx9
i met her afew times when my dad was alive. he wanted us to live happier ever after like brother and sister. he didnt get it it just doesnt work that way when you got different parents.

she doesnt give an F about me i dont give an F about her

dadudemon
i met her afew times when my dad was alive. he wanted us to live happier ever after like brother and sister. he didnt get it it just doesnt work that way when you got different parents.

she doesnt give an F about me i dont give an F about her

But it CAN work that way. Check to see how womanly she is in a few years and then see if you want to move with her to Mexico.

I jest, but...I'm not completely.

Wild Shadow
well try to be chummy now so you can work your way in later.... evil face

Mindset
You guys are disgusting.

Pics?

chomperx9
Originally posted by Mindset
You guys are disgusting.

Pics? if they are being disgusting why would you want pictures ?

Mindset
Pics of the place, weirdo.

Nudes if you have them.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Mindset
Pics of the place, weirdo.

Nudes if you have them.

laughing laughing laughing laughing

Holy crap...I'm stealing that...

chomperx9
on my computer i dont have any but il take some while im there. im gonna head up there next week and talk to a lawyer.

its a 10 story building and i own the property on the 10th floor. it has a view of the entire bay and you can see the mountains going around it. its great there. each floor is a different home

Wild Shadow
okay now this is erie , whats ur family name?

chomperx9
simpson

and no im not related to OJ

Wild Shadow
simpson

and no im not related to OJ that dont sound very spanish.... confused

chomperx9
thats because my great grandparents are originally from the states and moved to mexico many years ago

Bardock42
I feel a lot of anger in you.

The Nuul
Remember that when it comes down to wills.....people can get jealous and greedy. Some families would steal, manipulate others, lie and other stuff to get what they want.

Maybe your dad, didnt update the will for a reason?

Becareful!

Id say consult a lawyer first before you do something stupid but dont let your family know while your doing this step.

Symmetric Chaos
some sort of death lawyer

I'm sure they love being called that.

Ushgarak
Please keep to the topic if you post here. Thanks.

Deja~vu
What ever is in the Last Will and Testement will stand up in court. If there is some arguing about it then it will end up in probate court to be settled.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
I'm sure they love being called that.

but...death lawyer sounds better. They actually call them trusts, wills, and estate lawyers. I usually just call them estate lawyers, for short, but that's not really the whole thing. Death Lawyer sounds teh bestest! awesome]/csm]

chomperx9
Originally posted by Deja~vu
What ever is in the Last Will and Testement will stand up in court. If there is some arguing about it then it will end up in probate court to be settled. but thats here in the states. not 100% sure thats the way it works in mexico to.

Symmetric Chaos
but thats here in the states. not 100% sure thats the way it works in mexico to.

If he was an American citizen when he made the will then the laws of Mexico are irrelevant.

Deja~vu
yup. But I believe it has to be heard in the American court.

chomperx9
heres some advice folks dont ever have children with someone who already has children with someone else. because when the other parent dies not only do they lose a parent but afterwards it makes a lot of problems with money and properties. your children that you had before dont get to keep any of the stuff you left em unless you leave a will. if not then you gotta sell it and split the money.

i know some catholics are gonna dissagree with me here on having children with more than one person but think about it for your 1st children you had. its always heart breaking for them when you have a child with someone else. and the relationship is always difficult between the children. its double the competition for the children to get the parents love.

Symmetric Chaos
heres some advice folks dont ever have children with someone who already has children with someone else. because when the other parent dies not only do they lose a parent but afterwards it makes a lot of problems with money and properties. your children that you had before dont get to keep any of the stuff you left em unless you leave a will. if not then you gotta sell it and split the money.

i know some catholics are gonna dissagree with me here on having children with more than one person but think about it for your 1st children you had. its always heart breaking for them when you have a child with someone else. and the relationship is always difficult between the children. its double the competition for the children to get the parents love.

Why would Catholics disagree with you?

chomperx9
Why would Catholics disagree with you? forget i said that. I can tell this is one of those trap questions where i answer and someone is gonna respond racist or religiousist what ever its called

Symmetric Chaos
forget i said that. I can tell this is one of those trap questions where i answer and someone is gonna respond racist or religiousist what ever its called

It's not a trap question, your comment just doesn't make sense. There's not even a stereotype that says Catholics support having multiple partners.

chomperx9
It's not a trap question, your comment just doesn't make sense. There's not even a stereotype that says Catholics support having multiple partners. catholics dont have a problem with having multiple children with multiple love ones. they dont believe in protection they dont believe in abortion. what makes you think they would agree to not have children with more than one person ?

Ms.Marvel
those are completely unrelated...

Symmetric Chaos
catholics dont have a problem with having multiple children with multiple love ones. they dont believe in protection they dont believe in abortion. what makes you think they would agree to not have children with more than one person ?

That's not a sensible argument, they don't believe in those things because their religion forbids it, just as it forbids adultery and divorce.

chomperx9
That's not a sensible argument, they don't believe in those things because their religion forbids it, just as it forbids adultery and divorce. my aunt in mexico is catholic her mother isnt my grandmother. my grandpa had children with 2 different women so her side is catholic anyways ive spoken to them before how come me and my half siter never talk and communicate and told them its difficult. huge age difference plus different mother same father. and it just doesnt work the relationship when its split like that. they dont agree to that in mexico. and almost everyone there is catholic. they disagree with my opinion on having children with different love ones. everyone else ive spoken to understands. if its someone in mexico they dont get it

Wild Shadow
how old are you chompers?

chomperx9
how old are you chompers? old enough

Symmetric Chaos
how old are you chompers?

When he was 15 his father had a kid with another woman.
That child is currently 10 years old.

chomperx9
That child is currently 10 years old. and whats 10 + 15

PS this is why i didnt want to answer your question. it would go completely off topic. and religion is not one of my fav subjects to discuss with others

Wild Shadow
That child is currently 10 years old. stupid me, i should have paid more attention in math class when it came to problem solving and logic building.dontgetit

Symmetric Chaos
and whats 10 + 15 ?

Math was never my strong suit.

Ms.Marvel
10+15=1015 you silly aye-rab roll eyes (sarcastic)

dadudemon
It's not a trap question, your comment just doesn't make sense. There's not even a stereotype that says Catholics support having multiple partners.

I'm not sure if he's properly responded to you, but I know why: they are not allowed to use birth control and that's why they have kids. So, if they get a divorce but remarry, they are more likely than the average person to have kids in another marriage.

Originally posted by Ms.Marvel
10+15=1015 you silly aye-rab roll eyes (sarcastic)

laughing

And, no one believe Sym when he says math is his weakpoint. He's damn good at it.

chomperx9
I'm not sure if he's properly responded to you, but I know why: they are not allowed to use birth control and that's why they have kids. So, if they get a divorce but remarry, they are more likely than the average person to have kids in another marriage. thats one of my points there as well. lots of catholics never use protection and usually end up banging some other chick and gets her pregnant as well.

dadudemon
thats one of my points there as well. lots of catholics never use protection and usually end up banging some other chick and gets her pregnant as well.

Though divorce is forbidden, divorce happens. You cannot get excommunicated for getting a divorce if the reasons are good enough. Well, that depends on your local Priest...as he can pull some strings and get you in trouble if "the Lord" feels strong enough about it.

You see, in Catholics, multiple relationship children, than in other religions, due to the birth control thing. I read a statistic on that, but I couldn't find it. But, yes, you're correct. The Catholics have more children in multiple partnerships than the population average, so what you said is not a lie.

I'll keep looking to find that stat...

Symmetric Chaos
I'm not sure if he's properly responded to you, but I know why: they are not allowed to use birth control and that's why they have kids. So, if they get a divorce but remarry, they are more likely than the average person to have kids in another marriage.

I suppose that makes sense.

Well my apologies to chomper then, I probably just live in an area with a much lower population of Catholics.

chomperx9
I suppose that makes sense.

Well my apologies to chomper then, I probably just live in an area with a much lower population of Catholics. its cool.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.