T'Challa vs. Steve Rogers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Trackz
since neither of them holds their previous title (at least i don't think steve is captain america any more)

how would both of them fair currently with current equipment (so this is steve from new avengers and t'challa from doomwar)

the ninjak
Steve's back.

Trackz
Originally posted by the ninjak
Steve's back. in new avengers, i dont think he is.

edit: Yeah, i think in who will weild the shield he concede the position to bucky before getting a presidential pardon for civil war.

the ninjak
He's back who cares if he is not in New Avengers...that comic won't even exist in two months time.
He's in Siege and Invincible Ironman.

Trackz
He's back who cares if he is not in New Avengers...that comic won't even exist in two months time.
He's in Siege and Invincible Ironman. steve rogers is back the character, but in who will wield the shield he gave Bucky the title of captain america and the shield...

the ninjak
Originally posted by Trackz
steve rogers is back the character, but in who will wield the shield he gave Bucky the title of captain america and the shield...

Steve nobly said Bucky could keep the shield but Bucky predictably refused and returned it.

Now Cap is leading the strike with Fury to rescue the Asgardians from their present Ragnarok.....Siege.

Soon Ironman will follow in his new AWESOME suit! And kick everybody's asses.

Then most probably Pym as well. Hopefully Hulk.

The original Avengers will be reunited.....an unstoppable force!

And no more Dark-Mighty-New variations will be needed hence Disney's wishes.

AVENGERS ASSEMBLE. Happy Dance

Trackz
Steve nobly said Bucky could keep the shield but Bucky predictably refused and returned it.

Now Cap is leading the strike with Fury to rescue the Asgardians from their present Ragnarok.....Siege.

Soon Ironman will follow in his new AWESOME suit! And kick everybody's asses.

Then most probably Pym as well. Hopefully Hulk.

The original Avengers will be reunited.....an unstoppable force!

And no more Dark-Mighty-New variations will be needed hence Disney's wishes.

AVENGERS ASSEMBLE. Happy Dance no, captain america believes that is bucky isn't captain america he will die somewhere in the near future,currently he's leading the siege though true, but Cap told the president (while receiving the pardon) he doubted he could ever pick the shield up again, I'm not sure which event comes first (who will wield the shield or siege) but for all intents and purposes this is Steve Rogers as he is in the new avengers as I stated in the opening post.

the ninjak
Trust me Steve got the Shield. Bucky insisted!
The Shield belongs to Steve and Steve only.
Bucky said he didn't need the shield and showed his assualt rifles.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.