Akuma vs Albert Wesker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Snafu the Great
(The following intro is a parody of the SF4 Rival Battle. What if Wesker was Akuma's rival instead of Ryu?)

NOW FIGHT YOUR RIVAL!

We are inside the Monarch Room. Akuma has just finished off a Chainsaw Majini without breaking a sweat.

Someone is clapping behind him. Akuma turns around. It's Wesker.

Wesker: Your power is most impressive. But it pales in comparison to mine.

Akuma: (red aura surrounds him) My power comes from my fists...not from the perversions of your so-called science.

Winds of Madness (Wesker's Theme) begins to play.

Wesker: Oh, I beg to differ. You are nothing compared to me. I will show you first hand my power.

The two iconic villains square off in a battle to the death.

FinalAnswer
crylaugh0

No End N Site
Originally posted by Snafu the Great
(The following intro is a parody of the SF4 Rival Battle. What if Wesker was Akuma's rival instead of Ryu?)

NOW FIGHT YOUR RIVAL!

We are inside the Monarch Room. Akuma has just finished off a Chainsaw Majini without breaking a sweat.

Someone is clapping behind him. Akuma turns around. It's Wesker.

Wesker: Your power is most impressive. But it pales in comparison to mine.

Akuma: (red aura surrounds him) My power comes from my fists...not from the perversions of your so-called science.

Winds of Madness (Wesker's Theme) begins to play.

Wesker: Oh, I beg to differ. You are nothing compared to me. I will show you first hand my power.

The two iconic villains square off in a battle to the death.

If these 2 ever appear in a VS Game, I will always think of this.

Sin_Volvagia
Wesker is once again....... a victim of spite sad

Akuma's fists don't splatter his body, his Shun Goku Satsu will end the fight.

Snafu the Great
Originally posted by Sin_Volvagia
Wesker is once again....... a victim of spite sad

Akuma's fists don't splatter his body, his Shun Goku Satsu will end the fight.

Trust me. This is not a spite match. Several of my buddies and I were talking about this matchup over a game of SSF4. Since I'm the only one in the group who hangs around the forums, I posted this in a match.

If I wanted to be really mean, I would have stuck in Kyo in Akuma's place.

Now that I think about it, what would be Al's Super and Ultra Combos if he was in SSF4?

Sin_Volvagia
Trust me. This is not a spite match. Several of my buddies and I were talking about this matchup over a game of SSF4. Since I'm the only one in the group who hangs around the forums, I posted this in a match.

If I wanted to be really mean, I would have stuck in Kyo in Akuma's place.

Evil Ryu can withstand bullets and he's not as powerful as Akuma. Akuma busted an island and trains in the Marinas Trench where the water pressure could crush submarines.

The only thing Wesker has is speed. And I don't remember Kyo being better than Akuma.

Snafu the Great
Originally posted by Sin_Volvagia
Evil Ryu can withstand bullets and he's not as powerful as Akuma. Akuma busted an island and trains in the Marinas Trench where the water pressure could crush submarines.

The only thing Wesker has is speed. And I don't remember Kyo being better than Akuma.

And Wesker can dodge bullets, have regen capabalities (burned most of his face in CVX), and survived being impaled by a eight-foot-bioweapon, smacked around like a redheaded stepchild by Alexia, took a faceful of I-beams, experienced a Geese Howard-style swandive thanks to Jill, and was shot out of a bomber at 32,000 feet. Oh, and he also took a lava bath before finally being killed by 2 RPGs.

So Wesker's pretty durable in his own right.

Wei Phoenix
Akuma wins with utter ease.

NemeBro
Wesker is not strong enough to harm him, he will break his hand punching Gouki, and his bullets will bounce off.

Gouki would not even bother fighting Wesker, an opponent this weak is not worth fighting, the gap between them is really that large.

If he did fight him however, it would end immediately, Gouki's fist will turn him into a smear on the pavement.

Darkstorm Zero
I duuno Neme, the shit he was pulling out, (and surviving) in RE5 makes this alot closer, especially surviving magma.... In fact, I would go so far as to say he could pull a win over Ryu, but not quite over Gouki. Closer than alot of people, but not quite there.

Kazenji
and survived being impaled by a eight-foot-bioweapon,

Only reason he survived that was because he had a special virus.....

Spartan117ftw
Originally posted by NemeBro
Wesker is not strong enough to harm him, he will break his hand punching Gouki, and his bullets will bounce off.

Gouki would not even bother fighting Wesker, an opponent this weak is not worth fighting, the gap between them is really that large.

If he did fight him however, it would end immediately, Gouki's fist will turn him into a smear on the pavement.

This (*Recalls Wesker vs Master Chief*).

NemeBro
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
I duuno Neme, the shit he was pulling out, (and surviving) in RE5 makes this alot closer, especially surviving magma.... In fact, I would go so far as to say he could pull a win over Ryu, but not quite over Gouki. Closer than alot of people, but not quite there. He survived magma because of the Ouroboros. Which also made him incredibly slow.

Gouki and Gouken were fighting inside of a volcano.

Surviving magma would not even put him remotely near being able to survive a punch that can sink or destroy an island, or a kick that can kick a sunken ship in half and destroy a submarine because of the shockwave. Nor a punch that split Ayers Rock.

Wesker could not even beat Ryu, we know all Ansatsuken users can easily dodge bullets, which are Wesker's best speed feats, and we know that Ryu can take a punch from Gouki and actually stalemated him in Alpha 2 I think it was.

Wesker could not even contend with Gouki.

FinalAnswer
Originally posted by NemeBro
He survived magma because of the Ouroboros. Which also made him incredibly slow.

Lies. Uroboros is weak to heat.

danteiscool
Wesker would lose, but not in the utterly uber-pwned way that many would think he gets beat in. you have to give him some credit.

NemeBro
I do.

Enough credit to think he stands the slightest sliver of a chance against Gouki? No.

menokokoro
yeah Akuma for the stomp...and i only know the little that i heard from friends and just now in the forum, Wesker gets defeated by a guy with a gun...i dont care what kind of circumstances those were, Akuma would not get defeated by anyone in Resident Evil...no chance

FinalAnswer
Originally posted by menokokoro
Wesker gets defeated by a guy with a gun

No.

StyleTime
Akuma wins the overwhelming majority.

Fanboy
Akuma would win. He's got better feats.

StealthRanger
Since Akuma shattered an island (with mountain ranges!) he solos RE, let alone stomp Wesker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.