Big Boss vs Soap MacTavish

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Snafu the Great
Following Ryu and Kasumi, Big Boss has released his own memoirs, entitled Memoirs of a Patriot: The Declassified Story of Big Boss.

His autobiography tells of his humble beginnings growing up in Iowa, his military career, up to his employment to Konami and later, Fox Productions.

For any military-based fighter/character, it is a must read. Big Boss even signed a copy for M. Bison, of all people. Even Doomguy, B.J., and the Gears of War crew have copies.

His book-signing tour also conincides with him training a couple of the UK's finest commandos ever to serve Queen and Country.

John MacTavish is one of those lucky few to attend. Like the others, Soap sees Big Boss as a legend.

Big Boss sees some serious potential in the SAS Captain and wishes to test his skills. This fight takes place on a empty RAF base. Big Boss has only his pistol and knife, while Soap has his carbine and sidearm. The rounds are loaded with paint, so nothing lethal.

First guy to 'die,' loses.

FinalAnswer
Big Boss stomps.

SpadeKing
no expression

FinalAnswer
wut.

SpadeKing
Thread = no expression

FinalAnswer
Why?

SpadeKing
I just don't see Soap standing that much of a chance against Big Boss

FinalAnswer
In a search and destroy, no. If this were a fire fight, I think Soap would have a little bit better chance.

If this was Ghost vs Big Boss in a fire fight though, I could actually see Ghost winning. Maybe. Ghost was hard core.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.