Date Night

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MildPossession

rtuhgdrtt333333

MildPossession
Urgh, the only post I get is from a moronic bot thing...

Impediment
Looks interesting, to say the least. I love Steve Carell, but I really don't know a lot about Tina Fey.

BruceSkywalker
dunno about this one yet

jaden101
Not really my kind of humour I think. Most likely give it a swerve.

MildPossession
Check out the television series 30 Rock. smile

Mindset
This movie looks funny.

WickedDynamite
Originally posted by Impediment
...but I really don't know a lot about Tina Fey.

She's a one trick pony with her Sarah Palin act.

thumb down

Moscow
Any movie with Mila Kunis in it is worth a watch

Scythe
I wonder if the humor in this will be like 40-Year Old Virgin, I'd watch it if it was.

MildPossession
Impediment, ignore that. stick out tongue

Blinky
I hate both of the "comedians" in this movie. The only way I'd go see this is if Fey got neekid, and we know that ain't happening.

BTW : Sounds like a double rip-off combination of After Hours and The Jerky Boys.

K.Diddy
smokin' I seen this film today and I have to say that it really is an enjoyable watch.Mark Whalbergs character is slightly annoying and almost even unnecessary in the movie but the movie does hold itself together well and the humor in it is well pulled off,I highly recommend people give this movie a chance.

§P0oONY
It's a good film... not great. I didn't really laugh much.

ADarksideJedi
Is it just me or does Fey always play the same chactor in all of her movies?

Rogue Jedi
Pretty funny, nothing special. 6.5/10.

marwash22
Mark Wahlberg stole this movie.

As with most comedies, a lot of the funny stuff, was in the trailer.

Rogue Jedi
Those two cops were idiots, it was so obvious the Fosters were not the Tripplehorns.

jinXed by JaNx
When the black dude bailed out of the car, i lost it.

I liked the green goblin and the chick from that 70s show. They were funny

Kaibs
I liked the movie, I thought James Franco, and Mila's parts were pretty epic for the small time they had, Mark's parts were also great.

K.Diddy
erm Guess it's just me that found Mark annoying

Kaibs
Why'd you find him annoying?

K.Diddy
Originally posted by Kaibs
Why'd you find him annoying?

erm Well,I dont rate him high as an actor to begin with too be honest,I find he mumbles and just has a confused look on his face the whole time.Also just didn't like the character found him arrogant and cocky,but thats just me I guess,Like I said I dont like him to begin with

steverules_2
Saw it a few days a go and thought it was quite good

Kaibs
Originally posted by K.Diddy
erm Well,I dont rate him high as an actor to begin with too be honest,I find he mumbles and just has a confused look on his face the whole time.Also just didn't like the character found him arrogant and cocky,but thats just me I guess,Like I said I dont like him to begin with

I thought he really started to get his shit together after The Departed. He sucked ass in Max Payne though. But his character in Date Night was hilarious for that very reason imo. It was just so random of him even being there to begin with that made it funny to me.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Kaibs
I thought he really started to get his shit together after The Departed. He sucked ass in Max Payne though. But his character in Date Night was hilarious for that very reason imo. It was just so random of him even being there to begin with that made it funny to me. Max Payne was a horrific pile of elephant shit.

K.Diddy
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Max Payne was a horrific pile of elephant shit.

yes So was ''The Happening''

holacik
Originally posted by K.Diddy
smokin' I seen this film today and I have to say that it really is an enjoyable watch.Mark Whalbergs character is slightly annoying and almost even unnecessary in the movie but the movie does hold itself together well and the humor in it is well pulled off,I highly recommend people give this movie a chance.

Whalberg's character was actually pretty important. as for the film I liked it, it just wasn't as funny as I thought it would be.

K.Diddy
Originally posted by holacik
Whalberg's character was actually pretty important.

erm Maybe I just dont like the person that was playing the character.

pseudo_sarah
It feels to me like Steve Carrel's prominence in Hollywood is beginning to fade. I wasn't super thrilled with Date Night, it's a Red Box movie for sure.

Also why does a family themed movie need a pole dancing strip club scene?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.