Cloud, Squall & Sephiroth VS Siegfried, Nightmare and Algol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

No End N Site
Everyone is at their canon strongest.

FinalAnswer
Sephiroth via Speed Blitz.

Sin_Volvagia
FF Team has the speed and durability advantage. Siegfried and Nightmare were almost destroyed when they clashed swords together. Algol is not in Sephiroth's level.

FinalAnswer
If I recall correctly, only Siegfried was "killed", Nightmare was unharmed. Also, their clash destroyed the entire castle.

Sin_Volvagia
Originally posted by FinalAnswer
If I recall correctly, only Siegfried was "killed", Nightmare was unharmed. Also, their clash destroyed the entire castle.

They destroyed a chapel

FinalAnswer
It was in Ostrheinsburg Castle.

Sin_Volvagia
Originally posted by FinalAnswer
It was in Ostrheinsburg Castle.

"Eventually, Siegfried and the resurrected Azure Knight would meet again at Lost Cathedral. Zasalamel used his dark arts to break Soul Embrace and both the Spirit Sword and the Cursed Sword were freed. Both Siegfried and Nightmare took their repective swords and clashed one more time, causing and explosion that destroyed the entire cathedral and nearly destroyed them both... "

source: http://soulcalibur.wikia.com/wiki/Siegfried

FinalAnswer
Lol wiki.

NemeBro
That cathedral was huge last I recall, pretty much was a castle.

Squall is a non-factor here, he has not the showings to put him on the same level as anyone here.

Durability? The class that destroyed the cathedral/castle did not even harm Nightmare at his weakest, Soul Calibur can heal Nightmare from death, and Algol exists as long as he wills himself to.

Algol was creating cataclysms across the planet, hurricanes and the like.

Sephiroth is really the only real threat on team 1, though honestly with his superior speed and telekinetic powers, he may solo.

LLLLLink
Originally posted by NemeBro

Durability? The class that destroyed the cathedral/castle did not even harm Nightmare at his weakest, Soul Calibur can heal Nightmare from death, and Algol exists as long as he wills himself to.

Doesn't Nightmare wield Soul Edge?

NemeBro
Currently he does, in SC III he did not have it.

LLLLLink
See, SC3 was the only one I didn't get to play, and apparently it had a lot of story. Sad I missed it.

Darkstorm Zero
To be honest... Algol doesn't have enough screen time to draw any sort of conclusive arguments, yet theoretically, he should solo everyone in the field when complete, But beyond theatricies and assumption, I cannot prove this.

LLLLLink
Heh, Algol > Sephiroth because he has two wings.

FinalAnswer
No.

Sin_Volvagia
Originally posted by LLLLLink
Heh, Algol > Sephiroth because he has two wings.

Sephiroth can fly without any wings.

LLLLLink
Duh, guys. O_O;

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.