DoV Spectre Vs. Classic Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

galactusischere
Day of Vengence Spectre Vs. 1970s Galactus
Galactus is mildly-fed here.

Hand of god or devourer of worlds?

TheTyrant
Galactus is and will always be > to Spectre. No matter how much backing Spectre has, he can not be as powerful as the devourer of worlds. FACT

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by TheTyrant
Galactus is and will always be > to Spectre. No matter how much backing Spectre has, he can not be as powerful as the devourer of worlds. FACT

So if the Presence wanted Spectre to be as powerful as Galactus +1, he would still fail?

TheTyrant
I meant Spectre at his best showing, not his nigh omnipotent boss giving him all of his power.

JakeTheBank
I meant Spectre at his best showing, not his nigh omnipotent boss giving him all of his power.

Ah ok

quanchi112
Galactus is just flat out more powerful than dov Spectre.

Omega Vision
Wait so Spectre from COIE<Galactus now? erm Also Presence is a full Omnipotent.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Wait so Spectre from COIE<Galactus now? erm Also Presence is a full Omnipotent. Spectre was given an amp by various sorcerers and I don't see him taking down Galactus at his best from that arc anyways. Dov Spectre gets beaten rather quickly imo.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.