Selling your Soul how much is it worth?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wild Shadow
So..... let's say your going to work or walking in the Park when you run into someone who is quite polite, generally dressed, moderate height 5'8, mid 30's and he doesnt stand out in any way his features are average not off putting...

He smiles shakes your hand and introduces himself as an eccentric powerful "person" who wishes to make a deal with you.

He has a contract and wants to give you an obscene amount of money, fame and controlling shares of various Companies, News, Security firms, military industrial sector, which is branched out in various countries across the planet..

you dont have to worry about taxes your accountants will always take care of everything from the moment you agree to his terms.. besides your private funds will be stored in private off shore banks so it will be tax free and no government can claim it nor tax you on it.

he hands you the contract which you read and certain parts stand out like loss of your soul in all perpetuity bound to obey the Recipient of the contract who here on after will be referred to as Entity A) and you will be referred to as the enslaved here on after.

The Recipient can only exercise his control over the enslaved after the enslaved is no longer living and as such so long as the enslaved is alive is free to do as he(enslaved) wills, the Recipient will not do anything directly or indirectly to shorten and expedite the enslaves contractual obligations prior to death. evil face

what do you do?

regardless if you believe in an after life do you sell yourself?

how much is your dignity or soul truly worth?

if the contract only had 5k or 10k would you still sign it just to get the money regardless ?

would you sign and then try to breach the contract?

is your word your bond?

what do you do with your fame, money and power?

Ms.Marvel
5'8 is off putting to me... im taller than 5'8

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by Ms.Marvel
5'8 is off putting to me... im taller than 5'8 it was suppose to be an average non assuming man so as not to scare you with his horns and hoofs which by the way is not how i picture Shiatan/Adversary but how i do picture puck...

Ms.Marvel
i didnt know that i thought you just chose that height for shits and giggles.

no expression

no expression

i would not sign it- it seems like a waste of time to me... millions of dollars or not i could get hit a bus tomorrow... and then what. eh, im fine with life now.

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by Ms.Marvel
i didnt know that i thought you just chose that height for shits and giggles.

no expression

no expression

i would not sign it- it seems like a waste of time to me... millions of dollars or not i could get hit a bus tomorrow... and then what. eh, im fine with life now.

so ur over 5'8? hmm.. how much do you weight? are you model quality? cool shifty

could be millions/billions of dollars either way so you wouldnt do it, b/c of religious believes?

i kinda did just grabbed a number for height, i wasnt basing it off on the non majority tall women likes or dislikes.
*freak!! Weirdo!!*

AnKnjXUe3Uw

Lord Lucien
Knowing the devil he would arrange to kill you the next day.

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
Knowing the devil he would arrange to kill you the next day. that would nullify the contract.. wink

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
So..... let's say your going to work or walking in the Park when you run into someone who is quite polite, generally dressed, moderate height 5'8, mid 30's and he doesnt stand out in any way his features are average not off putting...

He smiles shakes your hand and introduces himself as an eccentric powerful "person" who wishes to make a deal with you.

He has a contract and wants to give you an obscene amount of money, fame and controlling shares of various Companies, News, Security firms, military industrial sector, which is branched out in various countries across the planet..

you dont have to worry about taxes your accountants will always take care of everything from the moment you agree to his terms.. besides your private funds will be stored in private off shore banks so it will be tax free and no government can claim it nor tax you on it.

he hands you the contract which you read and certain parts stand out like loss of your soul in all perpetuity bound to obey the Recipient of the contract who here on after will be referred to as Entity A) and you will be referred to as the enslaved here on after.

The Recipient can only exercise his control over the enslaved after the enslaved is no longer living and as such so long as the enslaved is alive is free to do as he(enslaved) wills, the Recipient will not do anything directly or indirectly to shorten and expedite the enslaves contractual obligations prior to death. evil face

what do you do?

if the contract only had 5k or 10k would you still sign it just to get the money regardless ?

is your word your bond?

what do you do with your fame, money and power? I would tell Satan to kiss the crack of my hairy ass.

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
I would tell Satan to kiss the crack of my hairy ass. what if it wasnt satan but just some eccentric gook who wanted to give you his money? sad

King Kandy
Um, what exactly are the consequences of losing your soul post-death under this contract? What does that actually entail?

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by King Kandy
Um, what exactly are the consequences of losing your soul post-death under this contract? What does that actually entail? assume the worst or best based on what you believe in...

Maybe you dont believe in the devil and you sign it only to find out he is real and hell is real..

Or you sign it knowing and believing there is no hell and you take advantage of some crazy old man...

maybe there is a hell and devil and it is nothing like dante's inferno but more of a concert rave party instead...

maybe their is a hell and god gets pissed and breaks the contract or maybe he doesnt...

i dont know what would happen.... embarrasment

oops..... you mean how does selling ur soul effect you while living? like laughter, joy, orgasms? that is a philosophical question that we should all discuss since we may not all agree..

Rogue Jedi
what if it wasnt satan but just some eccentric gook who wanted to give you his money? sad Would he have control/possession of my soul?

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Would he have control/possession of my soul? only if you both adhere to the contract and so happens to be such a thing as a soul and an after life, i guess it really comes down to what you believe.

King Kandy
assume the worst or best based on what you believe in...

Maybe you dont believe in the devil and you sign it only to find out he is real and hell is real..

Or you sign it knowing and believing there is no hell and you take advantage of some crazy old man...

maybe there is a hell and devil and it is nothing like dante's inferno but more of a concert rave party instead...

maybe their is a hell and god gets pissed and breaks the contract or maybe he doesnt...

i dont know what would happen.... embarrasment

oops..... you mean how does selling ur soul effect you while living? like laughter, joy, orgasms? that is a philosophical question that we should all discuss since we may not all agree..
Right. I don't want to do this if it will turn me into some pleasureless zombie.

Wild Shadow
Right. I don't want to do this if it will turn me into some pleasureless zombie. maybe it doesnt effect you while alive and ur soul is still rapped within ur mortal coil until you die and entity a) comes to collect your soul and complete the contract only after death..

maybe it is just a state of mind and not an actual soul related occurrence when you become unhappy or lose ur emotions.. maybe nothing happens maybe u never truly lose ur soul no matter what u do and what promises u make.

Rogue Jedi
only if you both adhere to the contract and so happens to be such a thing as a soul and an after life, i guess it really comes down to what you believe. I believe in the Jesus. As I said, I'd tell him to kiss my hairy ass crack, with tongue, kick him in the nads, LOL and run away.

King Kandy
maybe it doesnt effect you while alive and ur soul is still rapped within ur mortal coil until you die and entity a) comes to collect your soul and complete the contract only after death..

maybe it is just a state of mind and not an actual soul related occurrence when you become unhappy or lose ur emotions.. maybe nothing happens maybe u never truly lose ur soul no matter what u do and what promises u make.
If that's the case, then this thread is way too vague to generate meaningful discussion.

Wild Shadow
how would you go about making it meaningful?

Lord Lucien
By adding consequences.

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
By adding consequences. your personal beliefs should be enough...

Lord Lucien
Well that's boring. I don't believe in the soul so give me the money.

Rogue Jedi
Your nuts are on fire.

Lord Lucien
That sounds delicious.

Symmetric Chaos
I wouldn't sell my soul to someone, not because I'm afraid of some effect on me but because I'd be too busy escaping from the crazy man who thinks he's the Devil.

Shakyamunison

what do you do?

is your word your bond?

I would laugh my ass off. laughing Hand the contract back, and walk away. I would then call the cops and report the con man in the park.

Liberator
The plan is simple. Gut the man and kill him, stealing his clothes I would sign the contract and dress as him, thus impersonating him. Viola.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
I would laugh my ass off. laughing Hand the contract back, and walk away. I would then call the cops and report the con man in the park.

How would you prove he's a con man?

inimalist
well, its that or he is the CEO of GE

the question is a little over the top, even without the religious connotation, anyone who would take that is moronic, imho

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
How would you prove he's a con man?

roll eyes (sarcastic) He is trying to sell me something. no expression

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by inimalist
well, its that or he is the CEO of GE

the question is a little over the top, even without the religious connotation, anyone who would take that is moronic, imho

Nah, sign away. If he really is the devil you can just point out that it's an unlawful contract if he tries to collect, if he isn't then no harm done (except that now a crazy person think you owe him).

Bardock42
What is he trying to sell you?

Symmetric Chaos

No, he's try to buy something...

Shakyamunison
No, he's try to buy something...

OK, but he is trying to buy something that does not exist.

Sure, that is a twist, but it's fundamentally the same as someone trying to sell me the Brooklyn Bridge.

The guy is ether insane or he has some complicated scam going one. I would NEVER, conclude it was Satan wanting to buy my soul.

Digi
All this has made me think that there probably are plenty of people who believe so strongly in the Devil that they'd fall for a prank like this if it was pulled off believably. Maybe some illusory magic to make it seem more authentic.

Would be epic shenanigans.

Symmetric Chaos
OK, but he is trying to buy something that does not exist.

Sure, that is a twist, but it's fundamentally the same as someone trying to sell me the Brooklyn Bridge.

No, buying is the opposite of selling.

The guy is ether insane or he has some complicated scam going one. I would NEVER, conclude it was Satan wanting to buy my soul.

What about a Buddah trying to teach you a lesson?

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Digi
All this has made me think that there probably are plenty of people who believe so strongly in the Devil that they'd fall for a prank like this if it was pulled off believably. Maybe some illusory magic to make it seem more authentic.

Debblie magic! It be debble magic what made me think it were the debble!

Shakyamunison
No, buying is the opposite of selling.

Still a scam ether way.

What about a Buddah trying to teach you a lesson?

Why would a Buddha want to do that, in the way described above?

Symmetric Chaos
Still a scam ether way.

A scam where the only out comes are that nothing happens or the victim turns a profit.

I wouldn't know, I'm not a Buddah.

Shakyamunison
A scam where the only out comes are that nothing happens or the victim turns a profit.

That is what the guy (scam artist) wants you to believe. Oh, I'm have trouble with my millions of dollars. Could I put it all into your bank account?

I wouldn't know, I'm not a Buddah.

That is my point exactly.

Bardock42
That is what the guy (scam artist) wants you to believe. Oh, I'm have trouble with my millions of dollars. Could I put it all into your bank account?

Scams have a specific way they work, the way Wild Shadow worded it this couldn't possibly be a scam. However you are right to show caution, their might be some other twist that could be a scam if it were to be encountered in the real world.

Wild Shadow
Nah, sign away. If he really is the devil you can just point out that it's an unlawful contract if he tries to collect, if he isn't then no harm done (except that now a crazy person think you owe him).

why would you think it is an unlawful contract and how would you get out of it? confused

by the way a midget walks from behind him to be the witness of the signing

Symmetric Chaos
why would you think it is an unlawful contract and how would you get out of it? confused

In the US you cannot legally give up certain rights (I hear this makes Ron Paul cry himself to sleep at night). Because the contract involves enslaving me it is not valid and US contract law errs on the side of the signer. All I need is a competent lawyer or a judge who isn't absurdly corrupt.

Bardock42
In the US you cannot legally give up certain rights (I hear this makes Ron Paul cry himself to sleep at night). Because the contract involves enslaving me it is not valid and US contract law errs on the side of the signer. All I need is a competent lawyer or a judge who isn't absurdly corrupt.

This might exceed the US Courts authorities though.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Bardock42
This might exceed the US Courts authorities though.

Unless I'm sorely mistaken this country was founded by God and its courts represent his will.

Bardock42
Your logic seems sound.

Wild Shadow
their may be some stips like in any real contracts like: "you waive you legal rights and whatnot...."

besides how can a court null a contract that enslaves your soul not your physical body?

watch at 8:00 min.

af04JveQ4LQ&feature=fvw

Blinky
My soul is worth a Twinkie.

Symmetric Chaos
their may be some stips like in any real contracts like: "you waive you legal rights and whatnot...."

Yes, but you cannot legally sell yourself into slavery (unless you're going into prison).

besides how can a court null a contract that enslaves your soul not your physical body?

The same way they null any other contract . . .

But really I'm just messing with you. If it really were the Devil then would obviously be no way out of it because he wouldn't play fair to start with.

Wild Shadow
the devil already owns the judges and lawyers havent you seen devil's advocate?

funny how even in in this country there are stipulation to freedom and slavery of some kind..devil

Deja~vu
A contract is not valid if it is signed under duress. Tada!

There's his alleged loop hole.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Deja~vu

There's his alleged loop hole.

I guess that is why the mythological Satan cannot force you to sign over your mythological soul, or just take it. If Satan was real, then why would he be bound by laws and rules made up by humans?

Quiero Mota

So if you were offered all that but could never achieve Enlightenment, would you take it?

And to make it more authentic, forget the guy in the suit, imagine its a skinny Indian guy in a tunic sitting cross-legged while levitating about 5 feet above the ground claiming to be undead Buddha incarnate.

Symmetric Chaos
I guess that is why the mythological Satan cannot force you to sign over your mythological soul, or just take it.

Actually I believe the was argument that if you're forced to do something bad you haven't failed morally but if you choose to be bad then you have. Thus Satan is can't "win" if he just takes your soul or forces you to sign it over.

meep-meep

what do you do?

is your word your bond?

That whole scenario is off putting. I'd probably just gab with him a bit, laugh at his seriousness and walk away. Laughing all the while.

Amazing Vrayo!!
I definitely would not sign it, because even though I do not believe in the afterlife, or at least the mainstream christian ideals about it, if s wealthy looking buisnessman asked me to sell my soul, then he would just be confirming to me that the christian afterlife does exist, and I got me some repentin to do. Therefore, If I saw Satan, he would make me holy.

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by Digi

Would be epic shenanigans.

it would be a real bad prank if the person they are trying to screw with is self righteous and thinks its their opportunity to save mankind....

real bad for some one with a bad heart..

Originally posted by Deja~vu

There's his alleged loop hole. what would be the duress, no one is being threaten in this scenario?

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Quiero Mota
So if you were offered all that but could never achieve Enlightenment, would you take it?

And to make it more authentic, forget the guy in the suit, imagine its a skinny Indian guy in a tunic sitting cross-legged while levitating about 5 feet above the ground claiming to be undead Buddha incarnate.

Enlightenment is not something to be achieved.

I would look at the guy and say "great trick", then walk away.

rader
All I would want is a decent computer that would run Dungeons & Dragons Online and Donor Park Tycoon. It's seems every time I try to download either something goes wrong

rader
Sorry that was supposed to be Dino Park Tycoon. My phone auto corrected

Deja~vu
He would make up one....just like in the real legal system.

"I have a pounding headache, I know it was the devil" "I have twitches too..wtf, now I'll have turettes!"

King Kandy
Enlightenment is not something to be achieved.

I would look at the guy and say "great trick", then walk away.
Your saying you wouldn't even be mildly interested in the ability to levitate?

Shakyamunison
Your saying you wouldn't even be mildly interested in the ability to levitate?

I would be interested in the trick of levitate, but would assume that a good street magician would not give away a good trick.

King Kandy
IDK, if I saw a guy in a wide open space floating with no sign of support, I think I would at least stay a little bit to try and see if I could figure him out. Not just walk away.

Shakyamunison
IDK, if I saw a guy in a wide open space floating with no sign of support, I think I would at least stay a little bit to try and see if I could figure him out. Not just walk away.

How many days would you stay?

King Kandy
Not very long. I might come back later though.

Shakyamunison
Not very long. I might come back later though.

Then, there is a point where we would both walk away.

King Kandy
Yeah, but you'd only stay long enough to say "great trick".

Shakyamunison
Yeah, but you'd only stay long enough to say "great trick".

...and waist less of my time. big grin

I do not believe that a person can levitate. Therefore, it is a trick. Maybe a really good trick, but still just a trick.

King Kandy
I think learning an awesome trick like that is pretty rewarding itself.

Shakyamunison
I think learning an awesome trick like that is pretty rewarding itself.

That is fair.

Wild Shadow
Levitation...

tW6pVFOpE6Q&feature=related

etSivpBHUmE&feature=related

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.