An ESB fight: Yoda Vs Darth Vader

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Axle
Who do you think would be the victor of this fight? It takes place during ESB.

DickHead
Your mom wins. Im a mutta fu/cking raver will a hardstyle flavour Im a mutta fu/cking raver will a hardstyle flavour Im a mutta fu/cking raver will a hardstyle flavour Im a mutta fu/cking raver will a hardstyle flavour Im a mutta fu/cking raver will a hardstyle flavour Im a mutta fu/cking raver will a hardstyle flavour

Axle
Really? Oh and by the way, you aren't from Britain are you Neb, or Neb impersonator?

DickHead
Lets stay on topic please. Darth bane would man handle any of these two any time any where.

Axle
"Lets stay on topic please."

I think you're the one who originally strayed off topic, with your first retarded comment.

Red Nemesis
I'd guess not Neb.

And is this Yoda as of ESB? Because that would be a very sad sight to see: Yoda getting his head stepped on. erm

Axle
Yes, this is ESB Yoda.

Red Nemesis
I don't think he has it in him to go back into combat; he is too scarred by his failure.

truejedi
how powerful is yoda in the force as of esb?
Lets do ANH yoda instead. ESB was dying.

Red Nemesis
Isn't he more unknown?

truejedi
well, i would assume he is at least everything ESB Yoda is, plus healthy.

mattatom
Originally posted by truejedi
how powerful is yoda in the force as of esb?
Lets do ANH yoda instead. ESB was dying. ...That strong? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3nXQpOEx_nM

Axle
Lol. Awesome video. Anyway he was dying in ROTJ, not ESB.

BruceSkywalker
ESB Yoda was old and feeble, yet trained Luke, however no where in ESB did Yoda fight... ESB Vader took it to Luke, but Luke yet his own..

I'd say though Vader destroys Yoda..

if this were say ROTS Yoda thats a much better match up

Hawtsauce
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
ESB Yoda was old and feeble, yet trained Luke, however no where in ESB did Yoda fight... ESB Vader took it to Luke, but Luke yet his own..

I'd say though Vader destroys Yoda..

if this were say ROTS Yoda thats a much better match up

How is ROTS Yoda a much better match up? Now its just Vader getting booty raped.

If you go by the movie and not by the novel (which portrays Palpatine as a god) then Yoda and Palpatine were at a stalemate. Id hate to use the a > b so a > c logic or whatever but in this case it sure is relevant. Yoda and Palpatine are even in ROTS, Palpatine > ROTS Vader (who in my eyes is a better duelist than ESB Vader) so Yoda > Vader. That easy. ROTS Yoda wins, ESB Yoda loses.

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by Hawtsauce
How is ROTS Yoda a much better match up? Now its just Vader getting booty raped.

If you go by the movie and not by the novel (which portrays Palpatine as a god) then Yoda and Palpatine were at a stalemate. Id hate to use the a > b so a > c logic or whatever but in this case it sure is relevant. Yoda and Palpatine are even in ROTS, Palpatine > ROTS Vader (who in my eyes is a better duelist than ESB Vader) so Yoda > Vader. That easy. ROTS Yoda wins, ESB Yoda loses. Actually the novel has Yoda conceding that he ultimately wasn't even with Palpatne. Lost before he was born and all.

Just saying.

truejedi
he lost by fighting though: meaning it wasn't his combat-self that was lacking, it was the positions sids had put him in. If he beat sidious, then what? He was the guy who assassinated the leader of the Empire. I think THAT is what that particular sentence was getting at.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.