Morg vs Gladiator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nihilist
no bfr.

Enyalus
Gladiator whoops that ass.

(Apologies to Harbinger)

TheTyrant
Morg

Harbinger
Yeah, Kallark wins. Not easily, but he does.

guy222
Morg

Slaanesh
Morg

psycho gundam
morg for the majority imo

the cosmic axe is a problem as well as his durability and ferocity.

Lord Feron
Gladiator! and it would be a ****ing awesome fight.

Warlord
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Morg! and it would be a ****ing awesome fight.

sorry for that big grin

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Warlord
sorry for that big grin

i'll have to stab you for that! big grin

Warlord
i'll have to stab you for that! big grin

you won't survive the remorse....wink

basilisk
I'd like to see that fight. With or without WOL.

I wonder if Morg can do the radiation weakness like SS claims he can do?

manx422
Gladiator

Lord Feron
Originally posted by basilisk
I'd like to see that fight. With or without WOL.

I wonder if Morg can do the radiation weakness like SS claims he can do?

Morg has not shown to have the CA at Surfer level nor displayed any exotic finesse with the PC.

galactusischere
Morg with or without the WOL.

Philosophía
Bump.

I'd go with Gladiator..

MrMind
Morg W/WOL > Glad>Morg

something like that

Damborgson
Honestly...probably Gladiator.

zopzop
Morg for the overwhelming majority.

Stoic
Originally posted by MrMind
Morg W/WOL > Glad>Morg

something like that

I agree with this.

carver9
Originally posted by MrMind
Morg W/WOL > Glad>Morg

something like that

This

zopzop
Morg W/WoL>>>>>Morg> Glads.

ShadowFyre
Morg has not shown to have the CA at Surfer level nor displayed any exotic finesse with the PC.

I was about to ask if Morg ever really used his powers much like that, I mainly just remember him going physical. But sometimes I get him and terrax confused

9jaboy
Isn't Morg like equal to Surfer. He has beaten Surfer too.
He's probably stronger than Surfer.

h1a8
So marvel characters fight with equal speed in the forum (despite one having significant combat speed and reaction feats)?

Glads is way faster than Morg (combat and reaction wise).

Yet if Glads or Surfer fight Superman, then bias members will claim that both can compete with Superman's combat speed. See the double standard?

darthgoober
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
I was about to ask if Morg ever really used his powers much like that, I mainly just remember him going physical. But sometimes I get him and terrax confused
Terrax has actually shown MORE versatility than Morg has. Morg is specifically a brawler with the PC, I honestly don't think he's ever done a single thing with it other than basic energy blasts and flying. He does have a fair amount of raw power if we scale him using Surfer, but raw power and an edged weapon are pretty much all he brings to the table.

carver9
Originally posted by h1a8
So marvel characters fight with equal speed in the forum (despite one having significant combat speed and reaction feats)?

Yet if Glads or Surfer fight Superman, then bias members will claim that both can compete with Superman's combat speed. See the double standard?

Who in here mentioned speed as the deciding factor? I dont think anyone did.

h1a8
Originally posted by carver9
Who in here mentioned speed as the deciding factor? I dont think anyone did.
If Glads is hilariously faster then there is no way any version of Morg can win. This is common sense.

Philosophía

Yet if Glads or Surfer fight Superman, then bias members will claim that both can compete with Superman's combat speed. See the double standard? thumb up

Superman making Gladiator/Surfer statues, which he would, is another topic, but you're right as far as this thread goes -- Gladiator would simply dodge his attacks and plow him.

Tbh, I'm not sure why people think Morg is superior to Gladiator in raw power either...?

9jaboy

carver9
If Glads is hilariously faster then there is no way any version of Morg can win. This is common sense.

Gladiator have been tagged by people slower or on par with Morg. Let's not pretend like anyone mentioned in this thread fights like DBZ characters, because they dont. Morg will hit Gladiator. Gladiator will win because hes overall more powerful than anyone mentioned in this thread.

h1a8
Gladiator have been tagged by people slower or on par with Morg. Let's not pretend like anyone mentioned in this thread fights like DBZ characters, because they dont. Morg will hit Gladiator. Gladiator will win because hes overall more powerful than anyone mentioned in this thread.

Everyone in comics has been tagged by slower people. This is a forum fight where we have FULL CAPACITY (fighting to the best of one's ability).

You are basically flip flopping. In other Glads thread you argue that Glads is too fast for someone to tag because he has shown nanosecond fighting ability. Now all that goes out the window and Glads fights at his slowest in a forum?

carver9
Everyone in comics has been tagged by slower people. This is a forum fight where we have FULL CAPACITY (fighting to the best of one's ability).

You are basically flip flopping. In other Glads thread you argue that Glads is too fast for someone to tag because he has shown nanosecond fighting ability. Now all that goes out the window and Glads fights at his slowest in a forum?

I've NEVER argued Gladiator is too fast. Now I do argue that he is more powerful.

If you consistently get hit on panel, I'm not going to argue that all of a sudden, you are untouchable because you're my favorite character. It's like me saying Kalibak cant touch Hulk and he gets blitzed because Hulk speed fts FAR outweighs Kalibak. That goes completely against what have been shown in comics.

Morg WILL hit Gladiator and hard but he will lose because Gladiator is too powerful.

h1a8
I've NEVER argued Gladiator is too fast. Now I do argue that he is more powerful.

If you consistently get hit on panel, I'm not going to argue that all of a sudden, you are untouchable because you're my favorite character. It's like me saying Kalibak cant touch Hulk and he gets blitzed because Hulk speed fts FAR outweighs Kalibak. That goes completely against what have been shown in comics.

Morg WILL hit Gladiator and hard but he will lose because Gladiator is too powerful.

You have MULTIPLE TIMES. You consistently brung up his nanosecond speed and FTL speed as if he's too fast or just as fast as someone else. If he gets tagged as often as you say then why argue his nanosecond reactions and FtL speed SO MANY TIMES?

Remember characters fight at FULL CAPACITY (as you have argued many times). That means they don't fight at their slowest speed but there best.

carver9
You have MULTIPLE TIMES. You consistently brung up his nanosecond speed and FTL speed as if he's too fast or just as fast as someone else. If he gets tagged as often as you say then why argue his nanosecond reactions and FtL speed SO MANY TIMES?

Remember characters fight at FULL CAPACITY (as you have argued many times). That means they don't fight at their slowest speed but there best.

No I do not. The ONLY time I mention his speed showing is when people start spamming he will get speed blitz, yada yada yada. I never go into a battle saying anyone wins via speed except Spiderman and I have my reasons for that. He ALWAYS show himself as being near untouchable.

H1, I dont ignore comics. Just because Slade have 90% brain functionality, I'm not going to auto say hes smarter than Reed or Doom. The HUNDREDS of abilities Thor have, he still loses to Hulk and Sentry. I've never debated like that and I never will which is the reason a lot of people on KMC dislike me. I'm not going to go into a thread and say "Gladiator fights at above C, punch etc, etc... a trillion times before he/she can think in the first nano second", especially when we have Hulk beating him to near death, Wolverine stabbing him, Vulcan blasting him, the Phoenix users slapping him. Not ignoring on panel showings to get a win. Now if someone keep attacking me with speed comments, then yes, I dont have a choice but to mention it. smile

Hope you get it.

Damborgson
h1 just shredding Carver.

carver9
laughing out loud

h1a8
No I do not. The ONLY time I mention his speed showing is when people start spamming he will get speed blitz, yada yada yada. I never go into a battle saying anyone wins via speed except Spiderman and I have my reasons for that. He ALWAYS show himself as being near untouchable.

H1, I dont ignore comics. Just because Slade have 90% brain functionality, I'm not going to auto say hes smarter than Reed or Doom. The HUNDREDS of abilities Thor have, he still loses to Hulk and Sentry. I've never debated like that and I never will which is the reason a lot of people on KMC dislike me. I'm not going to go into a thread and say "Gladiator fights at above C, punch etc, etc... a trillion times before he/she can think in the first nano second", especially when we have Hulk beating him to near death, Wolverine stabbing him, Vulcan blasting him, the Phoenix users slapping him. Not ignoring on panel showings to get a win. Now if someone keep attacking me with speed comments, then yes, I dont have a choice but to mention it. smile

Hope you get it.

Now you are trolling the thread. You have plenty of times initiated arguments about Glads nanosecond reactions and his FTL speed BEFORE anyone mentioned speed.

Doesn't matter if someone mentions speed. If you believe that Glads won't use his nanosecond reactions then you shouldn't mention it. Otherwise you are contradicting yourself. Rather, you should argue that all characters get tagged in comics regardless of their speed.

But just know that this isn't a comic fight. How many times does that have to be mentioned to you? If Glads, while fighting at full capacity, can catch a punch within a nanosecond then it wouldn't make sense for him to get hit with something astronomically slower when fighting at full capacity. Otherwise you are basically saying that there is no such thing as full capacity

Philosophía
Originally posted by 9jaboy
By power scaling he rivals SS in raw power. (He has also beaten SS in the past.)
So depends on if you think gladiator is more powerful than SS(raw power)

I agree glads is definitely faster than morg, and it will be a major factor in this fight. I don't think you need to be more powerful than Surfer to beat Morg -- Surfer did after all overpower him. And Gladiator has been getting very favorable comparisons to Surfer lately.

Delta1938

Hope you get it.

laughing That couldn't be further from reality.

Wonder Man
Morg.
Galactus created him to kill.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Gladiator should be a bit stronger, much faster, at least equal in h2h and more durable

Wonder Man
Galactus said Morg scares others.
Good fight.

Stoic
I don't think that Gladiator is as strong as Morg tbh. Not if we're talking about Morg at his most powerful with the Water's of Life combined with the Power Cosmic. Thanos went toe to toe with Morg, and Morg was holding his own. Gladiator got pummeled by Annihulk. Annihulk went toe to toe with Thanos, you see where I'm going with this? Morg is on an entirely different level than Gladiator.

Here's another example.

Gladiator would be pressed with with the Surfer alone, while Morg manhandled nearly every Herald created by Galactus.

Draw your conclusions from that.

9jaboy
Originally posted by Stoic
I don't think that Gladiator is as strong as Morg tbh. Not if we're talking about Morg at his most powerful with the Water's of Life combined with the Power Cosmic. Thanos went toe to toe with Morg, and Morg was holding his own. Gladiator got pummeled by Annihulk. Annihulk went toe to toe with Thanos, you see where I'm going with this? Morg is on an entirely different level than Gladiator.

Here's another example.

Gladiator would be pressed with with the Surfer alone, while Morg manhandled nearly every Herald created by Galactus.

Draw your conclusions from that.

Nope I think this is meant to be Normal Morg w/o waters.
Morg with PC/WOL would beat the shit outta Gladiator.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.