arbiter(halo wars) vs. link

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wammamram
battle takes place in the jungle, with all sorts of creatures walking around like,tigers, lions, monkies, etc.

the arbiter has 4 plasma grenides, 2 energy swords, gravity hammer,covenat assult rifle, and his invisibility

this is link from twilight princess. he gets all his equpiment and can turn into his wolf form.

who wins?

Sin_Volvagia
Link isn't beating anybody with advanced weaponry.

LLLLLink
Originally posted by Sin_Volvagia
/facepalm

Ms.Marvel
why use a character who's only actual feat involves getting killed by a regular human marine in one on one combat?

LLLLLink
^This.

Ms.Marvel
i mean you've got the chief you've got the chief whos a BAMF youve got the arbiter whos a BAMF... then youve got this guy no expression

LLLLLink
...you reeeeaaally like soldiers, huh?

Ms.Marvel
where did that question come from?

LLLLLink
The "BAMF" line.

Sin_Volvagia
Originally posted by Ms.Marvel
why use a character who's only actual feat involves getting killed by a regular human marine in one on one combat?

A regular human marine would kill Link. Link isn't surviving a burst of bullets.

Spartan117ftw

Nah he also prevented a multi ton slipspace reactor from pinning him to the wall, and knocked out, or even killed, a zealot elite with one punch. A shame that he still lost his guard while fighting forge.

LLLLLink
A regular human marine would kill Link. Link isn't surviving a burst of bullets.

Lol, you seriously believe that?

1. Normal people take bullets all the time.
2. A bullet would do minimal damage to Link. He tanks dynamite to the face. O_O
3. Link's got many methods of invincibilty. Pick one.

BloodRain
Many methods of invincibility? In TP?

Sin_Volvagia
Originally posted by LLLLLink

1. A burst from an assault rifle? Geez, I never knew the military started a super-soldier progam.

2. The Blast Mask protects his face from the explosion. That's why he gets no damage when he puts his shield up.

3. TP Link will be dead by the time he wears his Magic Armor.

Q'Anilia

1. And many of them die.
2. Never heard of that feat.
3. This is news to me. I've never heard of invincibility.

MooCowofJustice
1. Yeah. But Link isn't a normal human.
2. It's the bomb mask from Majora's Mask. Link wears it and blows it up. Works just like a regular bomb, except it's strapped to his face.
3. It's just the Magic Armor.

Triforce of Courage grants durability enough to take bullets.

BloodRain
2. Blast mask still does the damage a normal bomb does to him.
3. Wont hold up for that long, especially while being shot at.

When is this stated/shown?

MooCowofJustice
The entirety of Twilight Princess references his true hidden power. It's said to be the power of the Chosen Hero. This is said before the Master Sword, so we know it isn't the Master Sword. It's all referencing the Triforce of Courage.

We also have mentions in OoT directly from Ganondorf referencing the power of the Triforce of Courage and that he misjudged it.

Q'Anilia
Originally posted by MooCowofJustice
1. Yeah. But Link isn't a normal human.
2. It's the bomb mask from Majora's Mask. Link wears it and blows it up. Works just like a regular bomb, except it's strapped to his face.
3. It's just the Magic Armor.

1. Which makes a post that to begin with isn't very strong mute.
2. Yeah, but he takes damage from that, to my understanding.
3. Which is limited

LLLLLink
Originally posted by Q'Anilia
1. And many of them die.
2. Never heard of that feat.
3. This is news to me. I've never heard of invincibility.

1. Duh?
2. Not relevant.
3. Invincibility is a state where (x) becomes unable to take damage of any kind; magic or otherwise. May also mean "to be unable to defeat".
Depending on the source, the operation and prerequisites of invincibility are varied.
Hope that helps. thumb up

BloodRain
The entirety of Twilight Princess references his true hidden power. It's said to be the power of the Chosen Hero. This is said before the Master Sword, so we know it isn't the Master Sword. It's all referencing the Triforce of Courage.

We also have mentions in OoT directly from Ganondorf referencing the power of the Triforce of Courage and that he misjudged it.

None of that says he gets outstanding durability.

3. Magic Armor wont last long with the opponent shooting him down. Wont be long until it has to be taken off.

Q'Anilia
1. Duh?
2. Not relevant.
3. Invincibility is a state where (x) becomes unable to take damage of any kind; magic or otherwise. May also mean "to be unable to defeat".
Depending on the source, the operation and prerequisites of invincibility are varied.
Hope that helps. thumb up

1. Fail to understand why you brought it up.

2. Since you don't seem able to comprehend what it was I was saying, I'll rephrase it somewhat simplified: I did not know he could do that, could you tell me when this happened? Appreciated.

3. Actually, the world invincibility in all its simplicity means that you are unconquerable and has no immediate relevance to something physical. It's a word of preference to describe a character that has yet to show any type of limitation to what they can overcome.
You're thinking about invulnerability.

Now are you done being daft and willing to aid me in my ignorance?

LLLLLink
Originally posted by BloodRain
None of that says he gets outstanding durability.

3. Magic Armor wont last long with the opponent shooting him down. Wont be long until it has to be taken off.

The Spirit of the Hero has shown amazing durability.

3. It's called a shield. It blocks projectiles and doesn't afraid of anything. I'd like to remind everyone that comparing the Hylian shield to a shield in the real world is a fallacy. The Hylian shield blocks beamos' beams in TP, which seems to be a stream of plasma.

LLLLLink
1. Fail to understand why you brought it up.

2. Since you don't seem able to comprehend what it was I was saying, I'll rephrase it somewhat simplified: I did not know he could do that, could you tell me when this happened? Appreciated.

3. Actually, the world invincibility in all its simplicity means that you are unconquerable and has no immediate relevance to something physical. It's a word of preference to describe a character that has yet to show any type of limitation to what they can overcome.
You're thinking about invulnerability.

Now are you done being daft and willing to aid me in my ignorance?

Way to be redundant...

Moo already cleared it up last page.

Q'Anilia
I weren't redundant. Anything but. In fact, you writing what you just did prove that what I wrote wasn't adequate for you to comprehend what I meant.
Moo didn't clear it up, he pointed out a few things. You spoke of several invincibilities and you spoke confidently about the bomb to face feat, neither being elaborated by Moo.

LLLLLink
I wasn't redundant.
Fixed. thumb up

Nah, I knew what you meant. I just felt like picking on you.

Q'Anilia
Fixed. thumb up

Nah, I knew what you meant. I just felt like picking on you.

Could be my inadequacy in the English language haunting us here, but if I'm refering to several points and not one in particular, I thought "weren't" was more propriate than "wasn't". I know for a fact that weren't is first person plural past indicative, and I was talking about several points.

So you trolled? Way to break the rules. Are you going to answer my questions or not?

The Scenario
Link has a suit of armor known as the Magic Armor. While wearing it, he cannot be hurt. The in-game description of it states that it turns his rupees (Hyrule's currency) into magic in order to protect him. Basically, attacks hit Link's wallet instead of his body. When the money runs out, the armor becomes super heavy and can't move much. But as long as he has money, he's fine. It drains 2 rupees per second and more when attacked. TP's largest wallet holds 1000 rupees.

This battle uses TP Link only, and he's one of the less powerful versions.

LLLLLink
Could be my inadequacy in the English language haunting us here, but if I'm refering to several points and not one in particular, I thought "weren't" was more propriate than "wasn't". I know for a fact that weren't is first person plural past indicative, and I was talking about several points.

So you trolled? Way to break the rules.

When you are referring to one subject (yourself, in this instance), you use "was" or "wasn't". But whatever, it's cool.

Yes. Didn't you have a good time? I did.
You want to go out with me, don't you? laughing

Q'Anilia
Congratulations. You successfully found a fault in the English writing of someone that hasn't taken classes in the language. Glory to the troll.

I'll just answer the last two questions with: I reported you.

LLLLLink
Congratulations. You successfully found a fault in the English writing of someone that hasn't taken classes in the language. Glory to the troll.

I'll just answer the last two questions with: I reported you.

I'll accept your glory and praise.

Thank you very much. I appreciate it. thumb up

So anyway, what Scenario said.

Q'Anilia
Not sure why I bother though. Doesn't seem like reports on trolling and such is acknowledged anyway. Haven't been most of the times I've reported in the past.

MooCowofJustice
Stop bothering the open minded people, 5L.

LLLLLink
Not sure why I bother though. Doesn't seem like reports on trolling and such is acknowledged anyway. Haven't been most of the times I've reported in the past.

Lol, I knew it was you!
I cant help but troll you a little bit since you're so haughty. stick out tongue
Do you really get offended that easily?

Hey Moo, she started it.

MooCowofJustice
Don't make me get the fish.

Q'Anilia
Lol, I knew it was you!
I cant help but troll you a little bit since you're so haughty. stick out tongue
Do you really get offended that easily?

Hey Moo, she started it.

I get offended when people start picking on my hard-earned English and act like idiots. Do I get offended easily by someone attacking my English? Yes, very easily. My English is something I'm very proud of.

SpadeKing

Haven't seen the anime? He took out a covenant army alone.

LLLLLink
I get offended when people start picking on my hard-earned English and act like idiots. Do I get offended by someone attacking my English? Yes, very easily. My English is something I'm very proud of.

"Attacking" is such a strong word. Your english skills were merely... noticed. And I, being the gentleman I am, gently critiqued you so that you could become even better at it than you are now. smile
You should thank me.

MooCowofJustice
You can stop now, 5L. Frank is getting pissed off.

BloodRain
You call that being a gentleman?

Link can't see his opponent anyway.

SpadeKing
I would love to see link solo a covenant army no expression

MooCowofJustice
Well if we count Midna as equipment Wolf form would see Arbiter without problems.

SpadeKing
Midna is her own character ermm

LLLLLink
You call that being a gentleman?

Link can't see his opponent anyway.

I fail to see the offensive part.

Also, the cloaking doesn't make them perfectly invisible, or does it?

BloodRain
And now he' a wolf without range, protection or much else to attack a gunner.

MooCowofJustice
Doesn't really matter, Wolf form would be faster anyway.

LLLLLink
Much faster. Wolf Link has great tracking abilities and a fantastic jump range.

SpadeKing
Has Link's wolf form jumped high enough to board a flying vehicle or moved fast enough to avoid fire from an entire army?

Or let alone has any of the Links fought an entire army at once, alone?

MooCowofJustice
No, likely because he's on a planet with normal gravity.

And yes, pretty much all of them do that.

Q'Anilia
"Attacking" is such a strong word. Your english skills were merely... noticed. And I, being the gentleman I am, gently critiqued you so that you could become even better at it than you are now. smile
You should thank me.

I very much doubt you believe that yourself.

I'd thank you if your aid was genuinely intended to help, but you just used it as a resort to what seems to me, have an excuse to not answer my questions, which you still haven't.

BloodRain
I fail to see the offensive part.

Also, the cloaking doesn't make them perfectly invisible, or does it?

If you dont see it then theres no point. Urrmm i think its mostly invisible.

Not even sure WolfLink has durability to not get killed by his weapons.

SpadeKing
No, likely because he's on a planet with normal gravity.

And yes, pretty much all of them do that.

The Elite's plane has heavier gravity and its hotter than normal.

Really? so they took on hundreds of people at one time within a 1 mile radius at the least? Never ever heard of that.

So no huh? I also bet neither of them took on an entire army that consisted of weapon fire (as in guns) and vehicles (as in wraiths, ghosts, etc...).

LLLLLink
I very much doubt you believe that yourself.

I'd thank you if your aid was genuinely intended to help, but you just used it as a resort to what seems to me, have an excuse to not answer my questions, which you still haven't.

TP has the Magic Armor. The "other methods" are from the other heros and that info was for SV, who I was debating in another thread on a similar issue (didn't I quote him?).
The "other methods" line was only relevant to SV. Don't worry about it, m'kay?

MooCowofJustice
Originally posted by SpadeKing
The Elite's plane has heavier gravity and its hotter than normal.

Really? so they took on hundreds of people at one time within a 1 mile radius at the least? Never ever heard of that.

So no huh? I also bet neither of them took on an entire army that consisted of weapon fire (as in guns) and vehicles (as in wraiths, ghosts, etc...).

Well that would explain why, wouldn't it? Did this jumping feat happen on the Elite's planet?

Not what you asked. You asked if he had taken on an army, and he has.

Weapon fire as in guns, no, but plenty of Bows and Arrows. WW Link also dealt with cannon fire from other ships. More advanced technology will not always decide a winner.

LLLLLink
Also, magickz.

Q'Anilia
TP has the Magic Armor. The "other methods" are from the other heros and that info was for SV, who I was debating in another thread on a similar issue (didn't I quote him?).
The "other methods" line was only relevant to SV. Don't worry about it, m'kay?

Alright, you're going on my ignore list. Interpret that however you want.

LLLLLink
Alright, you're going on my ignore list. Interpret that however you want.

I'll interperet that as a prayer answered "better late than never". smile

BloodRain
Magic armor can last at most 500secs without being attacked. Every bullet that hits will take off 1/2 a sec, wont be around long. And his shield cant protect him when arbiter is invisible. Too many blind spots.

LLLLLink
Magic armor can last at most 500secs without being attacked. Every bullet that hits will take off 1/2 a sec, wont be around long. And his shield cant protect him when arbiter is invisible. Too many blind spots.

The cloaking is useful, but overrated. To a trained eye, they aren't that hard to see. Besides, doesn't cloaking run out?

SpadeKing
Well that would explain why, wouldn't it? Did this jumping feat happen on the Elite's planet?

Not what you asked. You asked if he had taken on an army, and he has.

Weapon fire as in guns, no, but plenty of Bows and Arrows. WW Link also dealt with cannon fire from other ships. More advanced technology will not always decide a winner.

I have no clue, they just showed random clips of the HW arbiter during the episode in a fight.

I figured you would've firgured out what I meant without specificness.

I'll take a gun over a fly swat anyday no expression

MooCowofJustice
I would too, unless the flyswatter is magically enchanted to slay evil and protects me from various things.

BloodRain
The cloaking is useful, but overrated. To a trained eye, they aren't that hard to see. Besides, doesn't cloaking run out?

Not sure how long it last, enough for this fight.

Q'Anilia
One of the elites in Halo 2 said that his invisibility was broken, therefore only temporary, while the others were invisible at all time.

LLLLLink
It's helpful, but not enough to get a win off.

BloodRain
No but the assult rifle and energy swords can.

LLLLLink
They aren't going to stop invincible Link from plowing right through them and cutting the arbiter down in cold blood.

BloodRain
With enough hits and time that armor will be useless.

LLLLLink
1. Link can see him easily when he's shooting.
2. He must reload.
3. He cant outrun Link while shooting and backpedalling.
4. Clawshot. Gimme 'dat gun!
5. Dodging arrows of rape will make life hard.

BloodRain
Invisibility, rain bullets and wait a few seconds. Amour goes down. Then either keep shooting, throw a grenade or invisi over and stab him.

LLLLLink
Invisibility, rain bullets, get seen, get overwhelmed, get owned.

Fixed.

Sin_Volvagia
1. A burst from an assault rifle? Geez, I never knew the military started a super-soldier progam.

2. The Blast Mask protects his face from the explosion. It damages his body. That's why he gets no damage when he puts his shield up.

3. TP Link will be dead by the time he wears his Magic Armor.

no expression

BloodRain
Fixed.

.....how dare you touch my words >_>

As soon as the armour is good Link venerable.

LLLLLink
.....how dare you touch my words >_>

As soon as the armour is good Link venerable.

Lol.

True, but I think Link can finish it before his armor wears off.

Sin_Volvagia
Lol.

True, but I think Link can finish it before his armor wears off.

Link would be finished before he puts on the armor and when I mean finished, I mean dead.

SpadeKing
1. Link can see him easily when he's shooting.
2. He must reload.
3. He cant outrun Link while shooting and backpedalling.
4. Clawshot. Gimme 'dat gun!
5. Dodging arrows of rape will make life hard.

I don't think he ever uses guns anyway

LLLLLink
I don't think he ever uses guns anyway

He does in Oracle of Seasons/Ages. It shoots magic seeds (tornadoes, transformation, etc), but it's still a gun.

SpadeKing
He does in Oracle of Seasons/Ages. It shoots magic seeds (tornadoes, transformation, etc), but it's still a gun.

The arbiter not link

LLLLLink
The arbiter not link

Doh! embarrasment

wammamram
Not sure how long it last, enough for this fight.
the arbiter's cloak is permanant

oh, and i just what to make sure yall know link does not have minda, and the arbiter will be only using swords, and his invisibility.

ScreamPaste
Link doesn't need armour,though it's a nice addition, and he doesn't need Midna for Wolf form, though it will force him to set his sword down, not that he needs wolf form either.

Here's the issue, Link is a superior close combatant who can and has fought invisible enemies in the past, he is stronger, more durable, and more skilled until I get a feat. Once blow ends this.

wammamram
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
Link doesn't need armour,though it's a nice addition, and he doesn't need Midna for Wolf form, though it will force him to set his sword down, not that he needs wolf form either.

Here's the issue, Link is a superior close combatant who can and has fought invisible enemies in the past, he is stronger, more durable, and more skilled until I get a feat. Once blow ends this.

1. he needs the wolf form to track the arbiter
2. lets see link endure the whole coveanant army
3. the arbiter is a skilled and better swordsman than link
4. without minda i'm pretty sure link is helpless

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by wammamram
1. he needs the wolf form to track the arbiter
2. lets see link endure the whole coveanant army
3. the arbiter is a skilled and better swordsman than link
4. without minda i'm pretty sure link is helpless

1. Only by scent, he's still very astute as a fighter and can hear the arbiter.
2. A bunch of featless randoms? With ease.
3. I lol'd. Arbiter has no feats of swordsmanship, Link has many.
4. Midna is not needed for Wolf form, she only held the stone and took his sword when he transformed. Link will need to set down his sword to becoem a wolf, but wolf Link has a deadly AoE attack anyway. He eats the Arbiter.

SpadeKing
TP Link never had to fight an invisible oppenant nor has he shown incredible hearing.

That army of featless randoms would destroy link ermm

We're talking a warrior race that trained like ancient samurais.

AoE attack with Midna on his back.

Phantom Miria
When you are referring to one subject (yourself, in this instance), you use "was" or "wasn't". But whatever, it's cool.

Yes. Didn't you have a good time? I did.
You want to go out with me, don't you? laughing

For a person with such a limited vocabulary, you take an awfully high amount of pride in flaming someone when it comes to the usage of the english language. I wonder why that is.

Oh yeah, you are desperate for attention. How is that going for you? Having scored any ladies lately? I bet they pile up. One would just have to hope they do not get arrested, in the case of a Policeman mistaking you for the child you act like and take them in for Pedophilia.

NemeBro
haermm

Burning thought

NemeBro
This Arbiter has a sword.

A sword.

no expression

From what I hear, that is all he uses.

Burning thought
OP says he gets plasma nades and assault rifle.

Phantom Miria
Do not think Arbiter can hold the Assault Rifle. It is designed for humans and the Covenant weapons look the way they do for a reason. I doubt he can pull the trigger.

Burning thought
OP said a covenant assault rifle, I did not think there was one. I thought they used various blasters, energy weapons and that homing shard weapon that fires little exploding crystals.

Spartan117ftw
Isn't the "covenant assault rifle" supposed to be a plasma rifle?

ScreamPaste
Wam seems to have changed his mind, makes no difference. no expression

LLLLLink
Originally posted by Phantom Miria
For a person with such a limited vocabulary, you take an awfully high amount of pride in flaming someone when it comes to the usage of the english language. I wonder why that is.

Oh yeah, you are desperate for attention. How is that going for you? Having scored any ladies lately? I bet they pile up. One would just have to hope they do not get arrested, in the case of a Policeman mistaking you for the child you act like and take them in for Pedophilia.

Wow, aren't you a nosy neighbor?

As for the limited lexicon, maybe I should take some cues from you with big words such as "usage" and "desperate" and "Pedophilia (why is it capped?)".
Shoulder monkeys....*sigh*...

ScreamPaste
5L, we had this discussion. Stick to the debate at hand, plx.

LLLLLink
Hmph, as you can plainly see, I was on topic until someone else made a comment. Direct your corrections at them.

Peach
Originally posted by Phantom Miria

That wasn't exactly an appropriate outburst. Don't do it again, please.

ScreamPaste
Miria is not a member of the LLLC, and as such I am not part and parcel to her actions. Remember, your actions reflect on us.

Phantom Miria
Sorry Peach

wammamram
well i guess this thread is over the arbiter wins

ScreamPaste
Lolwut? No. Link rips his arms off. Game. no expression

wammamram
confused how.....

ScreamPaste
By being infinitely stronger and more skilled than the arbiter. no expression

wammamram
my god you are a retard, the arbiter would rip link in three( not two but three) the arbiter is way stronger and more skilled. link has not fought an invisible enemy and the arbiter doesn't need that. link is some dude who has saved the same princess a coulpe of times. the arbiter is the leader of an elite army, with better warriors tha link. nono

wammamram
for the record i take bt more seriously than you and that is sad( no offensive bt) sadwalk

ScreamPaste
That I am not.

Got feats? No? Then you're wrong.

Yes, he has.

Sorry to tell you, but you're seriously underestimating a powerful character. Link transforms into a wolf and rips the arbiter limb from limb. erm

wammamram
1. the only way wolf link would kill the arbiter is if he got a thoart shot(unlikely)
2. the arbiter takes out marine forces link they are mere flys(play halo wars retard)
3. the arbiter can take out a whole base in a coule of hits....
4. link has not fought an invisible enemy in tp( i don't pla does games and know that)
5.the arbiter kills spartans easiley
6. you are a retard because this thread is over, the arbiter destorys link so stop ****ing arguing damn sleep1

ScreamPaste
Wolf Link is strong enough to stop Boar Ganon, who casually smashes through stone pillars, and according to his feats in other games, has over 4.5 GJ of strength.

Lol,marines? You kidding. Link fights shadow beasts, giant monsters, and Ganon, who's a city-buster. Arbiter is nowhere on the scale of city level destruction.
Moot.
Death Sword. I win.
Link would more easily.
Link won, claiming otherwise and telling me not to argue doesn't mean you win, it just means you do not belong on a site for debates.

Peach
1. the only way wolf link would kill the arbiter is if he got a thoart shot(unlikely)
2. the arbiter takes out marine forces link they are mere flys(play halo wars retard)
3. the arbiter can take out a whole base in a coule of hits....
4. link has not fought an invisible enemy in tp( i don't pla does games and know that)
5.the arbiter kills spartans easiley
6. you are a retard because this thread is over, the arbiter destorys link so stop ****ing arguing damn sleep1

Cut out the personal attacks and name calling right now.

wammamram
scream...... oh my god link could not touch a spartan first of all. the spartans weigh as much as a tank, and run link a black man to a fried chicken sale( but faster) the spartans are the biggest weapons the humans have. and we are talking tp link not anything else. oh and a spartan has fought a hunter ( the one from halo) in h2h combat. mc is not the best spartan... he just got lucky. the arbiter can handle hyrule as easily as reading the time. i'm about to rip my hair off of my balls if keep making pointless post. your lucky... i'll deal with you on saturday(or tommorow)

MooCowofJustice
So, now I know how Samus vs Master Chief went on for so long.

LLLLLink
my god, you are a retard

My God, you are a retard, Shin. no expression

Lol, jk, pal. big grin

ScreamPaste
1. Lie. Spartans weigh less than ten tons, let alone a full on tank. BY THE WAY: Link is strong enough to juggle tank.

Blatantly racist, and ignorant. I know black people on this freakin' forum who don't even like fried chicken, and your stereotyping isn't welcome here. no expression I hope you get your ass kicked. haermm What you said wasn't even funny. Just.. really dumb.

You'll probably be banned. Bye.

The Scenario
And now blatant racism. Wow.

I really have yet to see how Arbiter wins, to be honest. Link's better with a sword, stronger, and has the magic armor. He has indeed fought an invisible monster in Twilight Princess (two, in fact.) Death Sword and the Twilight Bloat. really, Link kinda has this one.

MooCowofJustice
Yeah, I'm part black and I can't stand chicken.

In fact, a specific chicken is my arch enemy.

Peach
scream...... oh my god link could not touch a spartan first of all. the spartans weigh as much as a tank, and run link a black man to a fried chicken sale( but faster) the spartans are the biggest weapons the humans have. and we are talking tp link not anything else. oh and a spartan has fought a hunter ( the one from halo) in h2h combat. mc is not the best spartan... he just got lucky. the arbiter can handle hyrule as easily as reading the time. i'm about to rip my hair off of my balls if keep making pointless post. your lucky... i'll deal with you on saturday(or tommorow)

Way to completely ignore my post.

This is an official warning, if I catch wind of something like this from you again it will be a temp ban. And don't ever make racist comments like that again. The only reason I'm not banning you for that right now is the fact that you've got a clean record.

ScreamPaste
Back on topic, Link really rapes the Arbiter pretty badly.

MooCowofJustice
I saw that, Shin. I could report you.

link-rape

LLLLLink
Back on topic, Link really rapes the Arbiter pretty badly.

So says the Slayer of Burning Thought...

ScreamPaste
I saw that, Shin. I could report you.

link-rape What?
shifty

...Fine.

Yeah, I'm on no pedestal. If it's funny I'll make a joke. But what Wam said wasn't funny, just plain ignorant. There wasn't even context.

*Wanders off and drinks beer, plays hockey, and says 'eh'.*

Damn right.

MooCowofJustice
I've been known to make racist jokes too, but only to friends who know I'm kidding. Like Cyner. Of course I probably couldn't offend Cyner if I wanted to.

ScreamPaste
You couldn't offend Cyner with an anti-Hispanic rally on his front doorstep, he'd probably join in. haermm

Cyner's too legit.

LLLLLink
Wow, aren't we a colorful bunch...

MooCowofJustice
That would actually be rather clever of him to join in. A Hispanic in the anti-Hispanic rally defeats the purpose.

ScreamPaste
Eh, Link ftw?

/thread.

SpadeKing
That I am not.

Got feats? No? Then you're wrong.

Yes, he has.

Sorry to tell you, but you're seriously underestimating a powerful character. Link transforms into a wolf and rips the arbiter limb from limb. erm

Once again covenant army > Link

I haven't seen any sort of speed feats he has to keep up with the arbiter, maybe reflex wise and I know his shield isn't going to block a plasma sword. Then again I never seen Link run through an army reflecting gun fire back whilst slicing enemies and destroying vehicles in seconds.

I think he is referring to TP Link never fighting an invisible oppenant without needing that wolf form. I think?

Check the anime, the elites trained like the ancient samurai to perfect their skills before joining the covenant. Link used a stick or wooden sword in some of his games and a few I'm not even sure if he had any training unless the triforce of courage comes with auto-sword-skills.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.