Daredevil vs. Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Impediment
Affleck's Daredevil versus Bale's Batman.

On the roof tops of Hell's Kitchen, Batman squares off against Daredevil.

Scenario one: Hand to hand.

Scenario two: Anything goes. Daredevil has his billy club and Batman has his batarangs and his grappling hooks.

Any takers?

Rogue Jedi
DD, I think. Faster, more agile.

Impediment
Part of me wants to say that Batman, being "the world's greatest detective" is eventually going to deduce that DD is blind. Scenario two would allow Batman to screw with Matt's sonar and, eventually KO him.

Still, I haven't a full understanding of just how DD's sonar works in fights like this.

Alpha Centauri
It depends on what prior knowledge Batman has.

If he deduced he's blind after he's had his ass beat, it matters none.

-AC

Rogue Jedi
Well, how much do they know of each other and their abilities?

Bardock42
With the way they were portrayed I would also say that Daredevil takes it, both scenarios.

Impediment
Every time I watch Daredevil, it looks like, half of the time, that Affleck should have a wire team (if he didn't already). Some of his stunts looked very Matrix-esque.

Going by Batman Begins' Asian prison fight scene, I say that Bale Man has the upper hand, physically.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Impediment
Every time I watch Daredevil, it looks like, half of the time, that Affleck should have a wire team (if he didn't already). Some of his stunts looked very Matrix-esque.

Going by Batman Begins' Asian prison fight scene, I say that Bale Man has the upper hand, physically. Some of the jumps DD made, I was like "How the HELL did he not break his legs?"

Impediment
I, too, was thinking this. He had an awful lot of HIGH ASS falls.

Rogue Jedi
MAJOR damage soak..

Nightstick
Daredevil easy. He is simply on a completely different level as far as stats go. Then Baleman. Had this been Anthology Batman we'd have a fight, but as it is Baleman gets smoked.

Robtard
Originally posted by Nightstick
Daredevil easy. He is simply on a completely different level as far as stats go. Then Baleman. Had this been Anthology Batman we'd have a fight, but as it is Baleman gets smoked.

Need to let go of your Begins/DarkKnight hate, it only clouds your judgment.

Rogue Jedi
My Bathate has decreased alot since TDK.

Nightstick
Originally posted by Robtard
Need to let go of your Begins/DarkKnight hate, it only clouds your judgment.

While it has become fairly well known that I have dislike for the above mentioned filmse. Though hate may be a strong word as I thought "Begins", anyway, was an okay movie. However I disagree that these opinions are cloudy my judgment. As I will, willing admit that, their are fights I think Baleman could win. This just isn't one of them.

I think a lot of the problem comes from people consistently putting him in bouts against people out of his league. Should he end up in a match against Shawn MacArthur, Mike Terry, Jake Tyler or even Bryan Mills, Martin Riggs, or Vincent. I'd give him the win(for the most part Terry may sneak a victory by) versus the first 3 and decent(maybe even) odds against the second set of 3. One on one mind you, not all at once.

These odds are given. Even though I like the Lethal Weapon movies, Taken, and Collateral more then The Dark Knight.

In other words what ever distaste I may feel for Baleman does not cloud my judgment in terms of how his character performs in versus debates.

dadudemon
Still, I haven't a full understanding of just how DD's sonar works in fights like this.

It works with via PIS.

If the plot calls for an oversight (lulz, pun), then he is not affected.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by dadudemon
It works with via PIS.

If the plot calls for an oversight (lulz, pun), then he is not affected. It's...........wait for it...................................

Magical spells!!!

Alpha Centauri
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
My Bathate has decreased alot since TDK.

Why have "hate" anyway?

These characters aren't real.

-AC

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
Why have "hate" anyway?

These characters aren't real.

-AC Dislike of the character.

Dr Will Hatch
Batman is the ubermensch and a bit of a dick. It's understandable. :P

Daredevil had bullet time feats, didn't he?

Rogue Jedi
No.

jinXed by JaNx
I think, Batman takes scenario 1, 8/10. Batmans suit and environment training lead me to believe he is a better all around brawler. I also believe that Batmans cape will help to distract DD.

If Batman can disarm DD, early during scenario 2 i think he'll win very very easily. However, if he can't disarm DD within the first minute or two of their fight, i don't think he has a shot...,DD wins scenario 2, 6/10

Rogue Jedi
DD distracted by a cape?

jinXed by JaNx
DD distracted by a cape?

Yeah, Batmans' cape has been known to do miraculous things. It saved him from breaking every bone in his body when he fell from that skyscraper. It can be silent or loud.

Rogue Jedi
Now we are back to what noises affect DD.

jinXed by JaNx
Isn't DD's acuity determined by his sense of sound?

Rogue Jedi
Apparently.

jinXed by JaNx
Now we are back to what noises affect DD.

i just got here, man. However, Daredevil is affected by sound. For, Daredevil to fight,Batman it would be like trying to box a fighter with laundry hanging in front of his face. A big blur, thats what i meant.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
i just got here, man. However, Daredevil is affected by sound. For, Daredevil to fight,Batman it would be like trying to box a fighter with laundry hanging in front of his face. A big blur, thats what i meant. DD was not affected by gunshots in close proximity to him. However, he was affected by explosions. Lotta gray area there.

Impediment
I just suffered through Daredevil for the first time in over 2 years and I have to say that 2 years isn't nearly long enough.

I was going to make this thread before I remembered that I already have.

Any new thoughts?

the ninjak
DD kills Batman in both scernarios.
DD was at almost full level in the film whereas Batman is just at Year One level.
Batman versus Joker and his dogs.....DD would have owned em all.

Rogue Jedi
Probably.

Robtard
Bat-cape isn't going to distract Daredevil, if anything it will help, the more sound bouncing around the better he can "see", as seen by the fire-sprinkler at the end.

Unless Batman has some ultra-loud horn, he's ****ed. West-Batman would stomp Daredevil.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Robtard
Bat-cape isn't going to distract Daredevil, if anything it will help, the more sound bouncing around the better he can "see", as seen by the fire-sprinkler at the end.

Unless Batman has some ultra-loud horn, he's ****ed. West-Batman would stomp Daredevil. Why don't you loan him your Harry Potter rape horn?

the ninjak
True the more Batman uses nearby vibration creating actions....especially his memory cloth cape.
DD will be able to see everything!
An even easier target for him to break.
DD wins.

DarkNemesis
Daredevil wins this, he's on a different level.

rourke82
They isfight taking place at night on one of streets.
They are fully-fitted into their gadgets.

vak9ZLfhGnQ

vs

qGT246-6SgY

They fight to death.

Who wins?

McNasty996
I believe this has been done before, and Daredevil wins every time.

Impediment
This has been done before.

Merging.

rourke82
This has been done before.

Merging.
ups sorry embarrasment

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.