Mikaboshi Vs Silver Surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
Discuss

TheTyrant
Mikaboshi.

Harbinger
Mikaboshi given that he was able to kill Zeus, IIRC.

AsbestosFlaygon
Yeah, Mikaboshi wins this.

With PIS, I see Silver winning. He did beat Aegis & Tenebrous by himself.

galactusischere
Mikaboshi for me as well.

WhiteWitchKing
An aspect of Mikaboshi riped into Zeus' body, injuring him. Surfer is losing this 10/10.

guy222
Amatsu

janus77
does Surfer get to use the Crunch Energies? shifty

Isn't mikaboshi a super badass skyfather? SS has no chance in hell.

Even with PIS on, the crunch might not work. IIRC the crunch energies easily killed aegis and tenebra because of their nature and connection to it as primordial beings - although one could argue that anything that goes for a sink in the crunch will drown in it, of course it would kill the surfer too.

janus77
Crunch energies seemed to be pretty much the final word in power... Galactus said that he wouldn't survive too long in their swirl either.

don't think it was anything to do with a 'primordial connection' as such, just that these are energies that formed the universe.

Surfer channelled it, survived long enough to watch T&A die and, he did all this whilst pretty much beaten to a pulp by T&A ...

as far as this match goes, Surfer loses... unless he can amp himself with something - ala UniLord.

Originally posted by janus77
Crunch energies seemed to be pretty much the final word in power... Galactus said that he wouldn't survive too long in their swirl either.

don't think it was anything to do with a 'primordial connection' as such, just that these are energies that formed the universe.

Surfer channelled it, survived long enough to watch T&A die and, he did all this whilst pretty much beaten to a pulp by T&A ...

as far as this match goes, Surfer loses... unless he can amp himself with something - ala UniLord.

yeah I reread the issue after posting, a dive in the crunch is bye bye for anyone

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.