Savage Hulk vs Durok

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wild Shadow
Hulk has bn transported to Asgard by Loki to ravage the countryside and eventually destroy Asgard itself..

Hulk confused makes his way toward a magical forest and start destroying the woods by his massive size and strength til he finally reaches Loki's castle..

Loki mad that hulk is not destroying anything and is heading his way decides to employ Durok the Demolisher to kill and get rid of hulk since he is useless....

Hulk walks toward the castle only to be met by a silent opponent standing in his way...

start off 5o ft apart hulk start off base lvl strength and calmed till he is attacked.. ko,kill cis on morality on...

Rage.Of.Olympus
Durok. His better than the Hulk and has powerful energy attacks.

Starscream M
Hulk.

Can withstand durok's initial attacks.

Will only get angrier, stronger, and more durable while Durok gets more tired, weaker, and more injured.

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by Starscream M
Hulk.

Will only get angrier, stronger, and more durable while Durok gets more tired, weaker, and more injured. what do you know of durok and his attacks?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Hulk.

Will only get angrier, stronger, and more durable while Durok gets more tired, weaker, and more injured.

I posted those comics so you could actually read them. I'm assuming you didn't.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
what do you know of durok and his attacks? I know he has nothing that the hulk can't withstand. Powerful he may be, but so are many who has fallen at the feet of savage hulk.

He who only gets stronger as the battle goes on SHALL BE VICTORIOUS!

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
I posted those comics so you could actually read them. I'm assuming you didn't. SHUT UP.... mad

Wild Shadow
I know he has nothing that the hulk can't withstand. Powerful he may be, but so are many who has fallen at the feet of savage hulk.

He who only gets stronger as the battle goes on SHALL BE VICTORIOUS! "if" the battle is allowed to go on.. erm

Hulk starts off at his base lvl that might be a problem for hulk here. Durok is also a very powerfully strong being as well and he doesnt need time to get stronger or more resistant...

last i check Hulk cant really heal or take high lvl cosmic blast to well especially since he gets burned and seared by magma.

Enyalus
Durok wins.

dmills
Durok

quanchi112
Hulk wins.

Wild Shadow
why do ppl always assume that hulk will be allowed to reach his opponents strength and durability lvl?

its like you can face him with galactus and ppl will claim the 1st series of attacks wont be enough to incinerate hulk b/c galactus will consciously choice not to use more powerful blast until its to late and hulk has reached abstract lvl by then it would be to late for galactus since hulk will now be able to tank any and all attacks.. sick

quanchi112
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
why do ppl always assume that hulk will be allowed to reach his opponents strength and durability lvl?

its like you can face him with galactus and ppl will claim the 1st series of attacks wont be enough to incinerate hulk b/c galactus will consciously choice not to use more powerful blast until its to late and hulk has reached abstract lvl by then it would be to late for galactus since hulk will now be able to tank any and all attacks.. sick Durok is a far cry off of Galactus.

dmills
Originally posted by quanchi112
Durok is a far cry off of Galactus. He was using hyperbole. But he point is sound.

JakeTheBank
Durok the Demolisher

janus77
Durok had an impressive showing against an Earth-bound (and weakened) Surfer, but he's nowhere close to one-shotting or otherwise quickly taking Savage Hulk out. whilst Savage Hulk can amp to compensate for whatever initial strength/power differences exist and then to dominate completely.

Savage Hulk ftw.

Warlord
Durok

SuperiorTech
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Durok the Demolisher

quanchi112
Originally posted by dmills
He was using hyperbole. But he point is sound. Not really here. Durok isn't so far above him like he can't take a few shots or anything like that at all.

FearOfBlood
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Durok. His better than the Hulk and has powerful energy attacks.

most of hulk versions would beat durok

Blanket
Durok easily

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by FearOfBlood
most of hulk versions would beat durok

No.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.