Ganondorf vs a Testament

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SHM
Ganondorf vs a Testament(from Xenosaga).

Who wins? eek! Happy Dance

MooCowofJustice
Wutsa testament?

FinalAnswer

No End N Site
Clearly...clearly.

The Scenario
http://xenosaga.wikia.com/wiki/Testament

Or this.

No End N Site
I've come to realize that those wiki pages are 'very' unreliable.

FWahMaN
They fall in the same category is FAQ's at GameFaqs and blogs.

GrieverSquall
I don't really know much about that Ganondorf guy or whatever his name is, but I vote for the Testaments.

Phanteros
Testaments are cosmic threats they win. besides Kevin, a testament, already starred in a thread with Ganondorf and won.

GrieverSquall
Kevin is awesome, he is indeed the most powerful Testament.

No End N Site
Originally posted by FWahMaN
They fall in the same category is FAQ's at GameFaqs and blogs.

No they don't, now stop trollin'...what an ass...

Sin_Volvagia
Originally posted by MooCowofJustice
Wutsa testament?

Cloaked men with bird masks that can make Ganondorf evaporate by holding up their hand.

Cyner
when I read the title I thought it was referring to Testament from Guilty Gear

LLLLLink
1. Testaments lose to mortals and machines.

2. Ganondorf has the Trueforce. /thread

Also, this has been done before.

Phanteros
Originally posted by LLLLLink

Also, this has been done before. Testaments never lost to mortals and calling Kosmos a mere machine is a blatent ignorant statement. I doubt you ever even played the games based on your vague response because the testaments can't even be harmed by the mortals you claimed unless they had a item which still doesn't give them the win. It took an universe's energy+his creator to kill Kevin.

LLLLLink
Originally posted by Phanteros
Testaments never lost to mortals and calling Kosmos a mere machine is a blatent ignorant statement. I doubt you ever even played the games based on your vague response because the testaments can't even be harmed by the mortals you claimed unless they had a item which still doesn't give them the win. It took an universe's energy+his creator to kill Kevin.

You're wrong. I owned this game years ago.
Regardless of wank, KOS-MOS is still a machine, however, she is wicked strong.

Phanteros
You're wrong. I owned this game years ago.
Regardless of wank, KOS-MOS is still a machine, however, she is wicked strong. I agree that Zeno was met with atrocious amount of wank still the way you describe Kosmos as just a machine was inaccurate.

LLLLLink
Originally posted by Phanteros
I agree that Zeno was met with atrocious amount of wank still the way you describe Kosmos as just a machine was inaccurate.

It's within context of the word. It is just misleading to uneducated people who aren't aware of what she can do.

Sin_Volvagia

Also, this has been done before.

Your ignorance proves how little you know of the Testaments.

1. Virgil and Voyager were never beaten by the protagonists. They get back on their feet after their boss battles and taunt the party. Voyager was only killed by a plot device. The only Testament that was defeated was Kevin that's because KOS-MOS had Mary's consciousness awakened and absorbed T'elos. That puts her on very high levels (as Mary is a cosmic being).

BTW, those mortals are actually powerful in their own ways. Shion is a martial artist and wields an arm cannon that can double as a melee weapon. Jin is a master swordsman with swordplay faster and more impressive than any Link and can shoot Ki that are capable of cutting. chaos is a powerful character whose power was divided so that he won't end the universe. During the first time he's introduced, he makes a Gnosis shatter by holding up his hand. Jr. is a master gunslinger whose anger can make him unleash powerful fiery waves. MOMO is deceptively powerful, despite her appearance, and has magic (although weaker than your typical Final Fantasy character). Finally, Ziggy has super strength and can make a multi-pod missile launcher or railgun appear at will.

2. The "Trueforce" is worthless in this fight. Ganon was defeated by knights and old men when he had it. Besides, Testaments are cosmic beings that could easily snatch the Triforce much like they did with the Zohar when Dmitri was trying to be a god. Ganondorf is getting curbstombed hard.

Take your Zelda fanboyism and shove it where the sun don't shine.

LLLLLink
Originally posted by Sin_Volvagia

2. The "Trueforce" is worthless in this fight. Ganon was defeated by knights and old men when he had it. Besides, Testaments are cosmic beings that could easily snatch the Triforce much like they did with the Zohar when Dmitri was trying to be a god. Ganondorf is getting curbstombed hard.

Take your Zelda fanboyism and shove it where the sun don't shine.

You are pretty hard-headed. We have already explained to you that the Master Sword was the reason for Ganondorf's defeat. Your excuse has been dismantled beyond any further use. You can keep up the BT act if you want, but all you are really doing is showing us all how limited the capacity of your memory is.

Trueforce wishes all the Testaments out of existence. /thread

Sin_Volvagia
You are pretty hard-headed. We have already explained to you that the Master Sword was the reason for Ganondorf's defeat. Your excuse has been dismantled beyond any further use. You can keep up the BT act if you want, but all you are really doing is showing us all how limited the capacity of your memory is.

Trueforce wishes all the Testaments out of existence. /thread

If only you realize your own hypocrisy.

First of all, there was no mention of the Master Sword being used in the Imprisoning War.

Second, the Triforce isn't going to do anything to the Testaments especially if they can snatch it away. Each time, Ganon had the Triforce, he got duped. In LttP, it was the knights and sages while in WW, it was the king.

Go play all 3 Xenosagas before you make another post.

fascistcrusader
The trueforce has absolutely no feats in combat. Ganon gets his fudge packed by mere arrows when he has it, Cosmic threats pick him up by the ankles and tear him in half, then eat the triforce for shits and giggle.

MooCowofJustice
I'm getting pretty sick of Sin Volvagia using that Old Men and Knights line against the Trueforce. For one it's a stupid point to begin with. For two, it's already been dealt with. You can quit using it now.

The Scenario
Sages = Really powerful when all seven are together. Alone, they aren't much. According to some sources, they made the Master Sword specifically to prevent the Triforce from being abused.

Knights of Hyrule = Awesome badasses. The soldiers and guards are cowards, but the Knights are the best of the best. While they were defeated in the end, they held off Ganon's army long enough for the Sages to gather enough power to seal him. Doing this, they were almost completely wiped out. Link is the only one of the Knight's bloodline left.

LLLLLink
Originally posted by Sin_Volvagia
If only you realize your own hypocrisy.

First of all, there was no mention of the Master Sword being used in the Imprisoning War.

Second, the Triforce isn't going to do anything to the Testaments especially if they can snatch it away. Each time, Ganon had the Triforce, he got duped. In LttP, it was the knights and sages while in WW, it was the king.

Go play all 3 Xenosagas before you make another post.

The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence. Stop with the fail "BT" logic. It's not helping your argument. Also, the Testaments wont be taking anything since they no longer exist.

ares834
Testaments win... Saying Ganondorf wins because of the "true force" is a no limits fallacy.

LLLLLink
Originally posted by ares834
Testaments win... Saying Ganondorf wins because of the "true force" is a no limits fallacy.

Wrong. The Trueforce isn't a no-limits fallacy. LLLC dealt with this last time...

ares834
What feats dows the "trueforce" have? Hmm. Oh wait none... The fact is Ganondorf has had it before and still been beaten by far inferior beings.

MooCowofJustice
Please, Ares, tell us, with your infinite Zelda knowledge, what inferior beings Ganondorf was beaten by.

Phanteros
Please, Ares, tell us, with your infinite Zelda knowledge, what inferior beings Ganondorf was beaten by. by a King anyone who can touch it before he can.

MooCowofJustice
Hey a different one. So what game are you referencing now?

BloodRain
When or what game did Ganon have all three pieces?

MooCowofJustice
Please tell me how the King of Hyrule defeated Ganon. All he did was make a wish for Link and Tetra.

There's probably a reason for that, too. But I wouldn't know how he got there, I haven't played WW in a long time.

Sin_Volvagia
I'm getting pretty sick of Sin Volvagia using that Old Men and Knights line against the Trueforce. For one it's a stupid point to begin with. For two, it's already been dealt with. You can quit using it now.

OoT as the retcon doesn't work. In the war, Ganon had the full Triforce and used it to change the Sacred Realm into the Dark World. At the end of OoT, he only had the Triforce of Power. Ganon cannot call upon the full Triforce with just one piece, he needs all three together. Wind Waker proves this. Ganon with the full Triforce was beaten by Hyrule knights and 7 old sages.

Originally posted by The Scenario
Sages = Really powerful when all seven are together. Alone, they aren't much. According to some sources, they made the Master Sword specifically to prevent the Triforce from being abused.

Knights of Hyrule = Awesome badasses. The soldiers and guards are cowards, but the Knights are the best of the best. While they were defeated in the end, they held off Ganon's army long enough for the Sages to gather enough power to seal him. Doing this, they were almost completely wiped out. Link is the only one of the Knight's bloodline left.

Now somebody's smart.

The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence. Stop with the fail "BT" logic. It's not helping your argument. Also, the Testaments wont be taking anything since they no longer exist.

Ganon won't have a Triforce to make wishes with if the Testaments are around. Albedo moved the Zohar to another planet. Imagine if he got his hands on the Triforce.

NemeBro
Please, Ares, tell us, with your infinite Zelda knowledge, what inferior beings Ganondorf was beaten by. Link beat Ganon while he was wielding the entire Triforce.

A single Testament based on what little I know would destroy Ganondorf.

Testament wins, only a fool would say otherwise.

LLLLLink
Originally posted by NemeBro
Link beat Ganon while he was wielding the entire Triforce.

Master Sword no expression

Trueforce wins, only a fool would say otherwise.

Fixed.

Phanteros
Fixed. You failed.

NemeBro
Fixed. You could not even fix my post correctly cretin.

What makes an inferior being such as you believe you can match up to an immaculate entity such as I?

LLLLLink
Because I can edit.

NemeBro
Master Sword no expression

Fixed. So magic sword>>>A so-called omnipotent power?

You are the lowest of the lollovelink club for a reason, learn your place mortal.

The Scenario
So magic sword>>>A so-called omnipotent power?

Um, yes, actually.

The Master Sword was specifically made with the Triforce in mind.

FinalAnswer
Um, yes, actually.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

NemeBro
Um, yes, actually. It was at about this point when I stopped taking you seriously.

The Scenario
It's okay, I was never really paying much attention to you, either. If you want to disagree with canon, you may, but it automatically makes your arguments null.

No End N Site
Well, it is "so-called omnipotent".

Oh lord, that word trully enrages me.

Sin_Volvagia
Um, yes, actually.

You can't be serious. That sword isn't even on the Blade of Olympus's level and even that won't stop a Testament (unless it can all of sudden erase people from existence in GoW3 but I haven't played the game yet).

NemeBro
It's okay, I was never really paying much attention to you, either. If you want to disagree with canon, you may, but it automatically makes your arguments null. As one of far superior intelligence, I must admit I feel morally obliged to educate the ignorant.

Fact of the matter is, the Goddesses themselves have never even demonstrated omnipotence, it took the three of them to make the world of Hyrule, a single planet.

An omnipotent force is, just that, all powerful. As in, it holds all power, it cannot be bested.

The Master Sword wielded by Link bested it, therefore, it is not all powerful.

Fact of the matter is, other than one hyperbolic quote, there is no proof the Triforce, only a portion of the power of the limited goddesses, bestows omnipotence.

The very notion that an omnipotent force can be defeated by a kid with a magical ****ing sword is idiotic, an omnipotent being could make it so that said sword never existed, or could wipe out said boy from existence before he ever got the sword.

The Scenario
Yes, there is the quote that the Triforce is omnipotent and omniscient. There's also the quote that the Master Sword matches it in the very same game.

The Master Sword could be said to be omnipotent in regard to smiting evil as well, since no one seems to know what the word actually means.

NemeBro
Yes, there is the quote that the Triforce is omnipotent and omniscient. There's also the quote that the Master Sword matches it in the very same game.

The Master Sword could be said to be omnipotent in regard to smiting evil as well, since no one seems to know what the word actually means. Yeah, the hyperbolic quote in the same game.

"Almighty."

Which is synonymous with God.

So Master Sword>God?

Omnipotence is the state of being all powerful. An all powerful being cannot lose to anything, no power can counter-act its own, for it holds all the power.

MooCowofJustice
Not sure I've seen why Ganondorf loses yet.

The Scenario
Originally posted by Phantom Miria

You need to cease this ignorance at once!

1. Even Omnipotent characters has been defeated in fiction
2. How a character is created is virtually irrelevant to their powerset in the end
3. The Lich King did not die in that video. Only Arthas did
4. The closest things to Omniscience in Warcraft are Nozdormu, Highfather and purified Sargeras
5. It is stated by narrator that the Lich King is Omnipotent. You can not argue this. Something you KMC people need to do though, is to start using that thing that has been placed between your shoulders. It is there for a purpose.

Let me make this abundantly clear:

OMNIPOTENCE
DOES
NOT
MEAN
A
CHARACTER
CAN
DO
EVERYTHING

You are abusing the English language by saying Omnipotence equal all powers. Such is not the case. Those that claim that Omnipotence is precicely that, lack comprehension of the English language and insight on what being all-powerful actually can mean.

It is like saying that just because a character can regulate magic, he can control all magic arround him.

One says Omnipotence, you say "No way" Get a clue!

NemeBro
I've been led to believe Testaments are universal reality warpers.

No End N Site

*Jumps for joy* Someone gets it!

NemeBro
Omnipotence is synonymous with God, who can do everything.

And that example was, sorry Miria, half-assed, the Lich King is in no definition of the word "omnipotent," the narrator can eat schmitt and die.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/omnipotent

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/almighty

The first definition of omnipotent is "Almighty," first definition of Almighty is "God."

Is what she says above what Merriam Webster says?

Oh, but how's about another site?

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/omnipotent

How about an even more specific one?

http://dictionary.die.net/omnipotent

1. Able in every respect and for every work; unlimited in
ability; all-powerful; almighty; as, the Being that can
create worlds must be omnipotent.

Please do not argue with me using posts by other members.

MooCowofJustice
By warping reality, wouldn't that make a Testament capable of doing anything, thereby making them omnipotent by your definition?

And if a character is omnipotent, they cannot be defeated. What about by another omnipotent character? There seems to be more than one Testament.

NemeBro
By warping reality, wouldn't that make a Testament capable of doing anything, thereby making them omnipotent by your definition?

And if a character is omnipotent, they cannot be defeated. What about by another omnipotent character? There seems to be more than one Testament. Within their own verse? They would not be capable of besting a more powerful reality warper, such as U-DO.

Read above.

No End N Site
All those sites give simpler definitions as well.

Omnipotence is just a way of sayin' your peerless (in your own world).

NemeBro
I, and certain people on this site, was referring to the Triforce as omnipotent in its primary definition.

BloodRain
''Omnipotence is just a way of sayin' your peerless (in your own world).''

Triforce(omnipotent)<Master Sword

...so its not really.

MooCowofJustice
The Triforce is still omnipotent, just once only for people like Ganon. After that it loses omnipotence due to his imbalance.

It should be stated whether or not Ganon has already made his wish.

No End N Site
The Triforce is not omnipotent, if it were, there wouldn't be a Zelda game. Omnipotence in the sense it's bein used can't be lost. If it were able to do anything, as soon as Ganon got it, it would have fixed his imbalance.

MooCowofJustice
No, because he made a wish to rule the world and it gave him the Sacred Realm.

No End N Site
But if it were Omnipotent, it would have known what he meant.

MooCowofJustice
It's power, sir, not sentience.

NemeBro
The three Goddesses created a single planet with their combined power.

The Triforce is a portion of their power.

Testaments are from what I know universal reality warpers.

Based on all this, Testament wins.

No End N Site
It's power, sir, not sentience.

In the sense you mean, it's everything. How can it be able to do anything but unable to know?

The Scenario
Because knowing is not doing. It's a moot point anyway since the Triforce was also said to be omniscient. The Essence of the Triforce just decided to screw him over.

No End N Site
Because knowing is not doing. It's a moot point anyway since the Triforce was also said to be omniscient. The Essence of the Triforce just decided to screw him over.

It is omnipotent, it can do ANYTHING. It can know Ganon's true intent. The problem wit omnipotence is that ANYTHING is possible. If I ask if the Triforce can do anything the answer should always be yes. Can it know the true intent of Ganon's desires, the answer should be yes. And it was never stated that the Triforce choses who it wants to work for. It says it grants the heart's deepest desires, not go off of what the person says.

The Triforce is unequaled in Zelda, I can believe that, but it can't do anything and everything perfectly all the time at the same time an infinite number of times.

NemeBro
Well personally I believe omnipotence is not actually possible in its truest sense without omniscience, but that is a philosophical debate that has no place here.

No End N Site
I just hate the word. People love to bring it up in an attempt to win an argument wit out much effort.

MooCowofJustice
Originally posted by No End N Site
It is omnipotent, it can do ANYTHING. It can know Ganon's true intent. The problem wit omnipotence is that ANYTHING is possible. If I ask if the Triforce can do anything the answer should always be yes. Can it know the true intent of Ganon's desires, the answer should be yes. And it was never stated that the Triforce choses who it wants to work for. It says it grants the heart's deepest desires, not go off of what the person says.

The Triforce is unequaled in Zelda, I can believe that, but it can't do anything and everything perfectly all the time at the same time an infinite number of times.

We're talking about an omnipotent power, not a character.

No End N Site
We're talking about an omnipotent power, not a character.

I'm confused, are you now sayin' that the Triforce is just an object? That it was unable to talk to Link and that it is unable to listen to words. And that it is in no way linked to the 3 goddesses and there is no such thing as the Essence of The Triforce?

Sin_Volvagia
Before Albedo was a Testament, he could regenerate his body parts and was virtually immortal.
e_oHxm8TYu0
2:55-4:35
vY5cufp4e6o
1:25-3:13

Albedo gets beat by the Pope and reduced to particles. The Testaments arrive and take out the Pope and Proto Omega quickly. Ziggy tries to fight the Black Testament but only meets failure. The Testaments then summon U-DO which causes Albedo to appear and resonate with it. U-DO than dissolves the Omega System (which is bigger than the planet it once rested in). >Not shown< U-DO spreads and makes the part of galaxy fade away.
QKImpZ3jdN4
Starting at 1:33

The Black Testament
Wq0F971CBFE
2PYvNhv1y-0
ApMcCttcAn0
0:15-0:38 The Pink mech is powered by a Vessel of Anima, one of twelve relics that makes up chaos's true power (which causes universal destruction).

This isn't even everything these cloaked men can do.

LLLLLink
The three Goddesses created a single planet witth their combined power.

The Triforce is a portion of their power.

This false information.

Nayru is clearly seen creating the heavenly bodies, such as the sun. Sun > planet.

The Triforce is the essence of the Goddesses. Nothing is mentioned about it being a "fraction".

FinalAnswer
This false information.

Nayru is clearly seen creating the heavenly bodies, such as the sun. Sun > planet.

The Triforce is the essence of the Goddesses. Nothing is mentioned about it being a "fraction".

Prove it was a giant burning ball of gas. 131

LLLLLink
Originally posted by FinalAnswer
Prove it was a giant burning ball of gas. 131

You're joking, right? Right?! confused

Phanteros
Regardless Ganondorf loses to an opponent that can make the universe his toy.

Nephthys
How can you turn off a giant ball of gas, as apparently Ganon does?

LLLLLink
Originally posted by Nephthys
How can you turn off a giant ball of gas, as apparently Ganon does?

What are you talking about?

Phanteros
What are you talking about? Ganondorf farting, I guess

Nephthys
Other thread, but apparently I was misinformed, which makes it my fault for not verifying it.

Pyron_Knight
This thread hurts my brain and my soul.
Congratulations.

Also it's likely the Testaments' all have about the same power level.

Sin_Volvagia
Originally posted by Pyron_Knight
This thread hurts my brain and my soul.
Congratulations.

That's the lollovelinkclub for you.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.