Savage Hulk vs Kurse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wild Shadow
Hulk is again transported to asgard where he proceeds to destroy a forest by the sheer size and strength,,,

angry the forest creatures plead for help to have hulk removed from their forest...

the dark elves answer the request and send Kurse to deal with hulk in an open clearing.

ko,kill cis on morality on... base lvl strength start off for hulk and calmed till he is engaged...

Kurse stands in front of hulk 50 ft apart and challenges hulk.

Rage.Of.Olympus
I would say Kurse stomps but Thor himself has held his own and stalemated Kurse. Of course that just might be a very, very high showing for Thor. Kurse wins.

Starscream M
^

are you even trying to hide your anti-hulk bias anymore? lol

Rage.Of.Olympus
What anti-Hulk bias? I like the Hulk more than I like Kurse. Especially Green Scar.

I just think this is Kurse's fight to lose. Logic says he stomps but going by the Thor fights he snatches the win. I never said it would be easy and I specifically presented evidence that proves he wouldn't stomp. Even in the Thor fights, it's made clear Thor is inferior strength wise.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
What anti-Hulk bias? I like the Hulk more than I like Kurse. Especially Green Scar.

I just think this is Kurse's fight to lose. Logic says he stomps but going by the Thor fights he snatches the win. I never said it would be easy and I specifically presented evidence that proves he wouldn't stomp. Even in the Thor fights, it's made clear Thor is inferior strength wise. don't you understand that bricks have very little chance against Hulk?

Hulk may start out initially at a disadvantage, but I don't see how he doesn't eventually overpower Kurse and get so pissed he onepunches KOs Kurse.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Starscream M
don't you understand that bricks have very little chance against Hulk?

Hulk may start out initially at a disadvantage, but I don't see how he doesn't eventually overpower Kurse and get so pissed he onepunches KOs Kurse.

The Destroyer vs. the Hulk in a brawl who would win?

Mangog vs. the Hulk in a brawl who would win?

Starscream M

1) Destroyer prob...as he is basically invulnerable. (just as I would say classic juggs would beat hulk for majority)

2) Hulk could win against Mangog.

Enyalus
I'd give Savage Hulk the win over Kurse more times than not.

Rage.Of.Olympus
I could see Hulk taking it over him too. Thor's just done to well against him for Hulk not to have a chance, but it's made evident that Kurse is stronger than Thor in there fights as well. That's what primarily makes me think he takes it. If it wasn't for those, I'd think he and Thor were near equal after their initial fight where Thor was utterly exhausted and needed to rely on his belt of strength.

1) Destroyer prob...as he is basically invulnerable. (just as I would say classic juggs would beat hulk for majority)

2) Hulk could win against Mangog.

facepalm

Starscream M

facepalm whats that for?

Rage.Of.Olympus
whats that for?

For you thinking that the Hulk could beat Mangog in a brawl.

quanchi112
Kurse wins.

Wild Shadow
i'll pick kurse .. he is far more intelligent and where thor is able to put up a fight via fighting skill, mjonlir and sometimes his belt iirc savage hulk is just a dumb brute with low intelligence no fighting skill who starts off at a disadvantage in strength and durability..

Kurse 7/10 ftw

Enyalus
Kurse? Far more intelligent? Hm?

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by Enyalus
Kurse? Far more intelligent? Hm? more intelligent then down syndrome mutated gamma spawn with daddy issues and rage control.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
more intelligent then down syndrome mutated gamma spawn with daddy issues and rage control. It's just funny seeing Kurse as more intelligent than someone else.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Haha. Yea. It really makes you realize that Savage Hulk is basically a super strong raving mental retard under a lot of writers.

Enyalus
Savage Hulk's my favorite iteration of The Hulk...

quanchi112
Originally posted by Enyalus
Savage Hulk's my favorite iteration of The Hulk... WW Hulk is mine by far.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Yea, I love Green Scar. He was awesome.

quanchi112
Yea, I love Green Scar. He was awesome. I hope when they do bring this one back they do so sparingly.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by quanchi112
I hope when they do bring this one back they do so sparingly.

Me too.

Man, I wish Thor had fought Green Scar instead of Sentry like he did in the original script. It was going to be an epic, earth shattering stalemate.

It would have been awesome.

Enyalus
I'm glad he didn't. The art in that final WWH/Sentry fight was ****ing horrid. Can't imagine what Thor would've looked like.

Rage.Of.Olympus
I would agreed with you and have in the past but re-reading the last fight, I kind of liked it. It wasn't really that bad.

Romita on Thor back in Vol. 2 was awesome. The way he drew combat scenes was just amazing. He and Jurgens are one of my favorite teams on Thor ever.

Enyalus
I hate Romita's art. It looks like crap, all flat and smushed in. Take...what is it, the Red Hulk book he's currently working on?

The Thanosi arc was tolerable, though. Those fight scenes were pretty good. And, possibly the Dark Gods arc. The rest, I could barely stand to read because of the art.

Rage.Of.Olympus
His working on the Red Hulk book? Really?

I liked his work on Thor.

His current work is horrible though. This is arguably the worst cover art I have EVER seen.

http://marvel.com/images/626796./from/content.comic_issue.29949

Seriously, wtf is up with Doom's foot?

Enyalus

His current work is horrible though. This is arguably the worst cover art I have EVER seen.

One of those Fall of the Hulk books, yeah. And it looks awful. Like all his work, IMO. His shit on Wolverine (I think it was the Enemy of the State arc) was just...ugh. Like I said though, the fight scenes in the Thanosi arc and the Dark Gods are was pretty cool. Still think it'd have been better if another artist had done it. Deodato, Kubert, Lim, etc. Churchill or Jim Lee if they could've gotten him.

Also, in addition to Romita sucking, Frank Quietly sucks, too.

dmills
I hear you on that. Thankfully a good story can overcome meh art ala enemy of the state.

JakeTheBank
Kurse

Mindset
Hulk

psycho gundam
if thor can somehow get strong enough to not only not die fighting kurse, but actually bring it to him physically, pretty sure hulk could do the same most of the time.

right rage? shifty

carver9
Savage hulk 6/10

WWH 9/10

AsbestosFlaygon
Hulkamania Is Running Wild!

Simbon

Doom's foot nothing; look at the x-men's faces! They should have put a lot more girl-flesh on that cover to distract, but he probably would have messed that up too.

janus77
Savage Hulk wins.

SuperiorTech
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Kurse

Prep-Man
Hulk.

quanchi112
Me too.

Man, I wish Thor had fought Green Scar instead of Sentry like he did in the original script. It was going to be an epic, earth shattering stalemate.

It would have been awesome. I'm glad it was the Sentry as Thor and him have already had enough fights. I can't wait for Sentry/Thor now as I have always said Thor isn't stomping the Sentry when everyone used to claim as much before his recent push.

FearOfBlood

hulk in both fights, he already beat the destroyer and peter david said that hulk would beat mangog too

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by FearOfBlood
hulk in both fights, he already beat the destroyer and peter david said that hulk would beat mangog too

I love how fans of characters love leaving out context when it suits them. Let me ask you a question. How did Hulk beat the Destroyer?

Highly doubt that. Peter David has written Hulk and Thor as equals in strength. It would be illogical to have Hulk beat Mangog.

quanchi112
I love how fans of characters love leaving out context when it suits them. Let me ask you a question. How did Hulk beat the Destroyer?

Highly doubt that. Peter David has written Hulk and Thor as equals in strength. It would be illogical to have Hulk beat Mangog. It's obvious isn't it that fearofblood is trollbreaker/worldbreaker from herochat, is it not?

Nihilist
Kurse stomps against any Hulk.

Blanket
It's obvious isn't it that fearofblood is trollbreaker/worldbreaker from herochat, is it not? And Devilhulk that used to be here.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Blanket
And Devilhulk that used to be here. Yeah, it's dh and everyone knows it on herochat as well ye he denies it still.

Blanket
Yeah, it's dh and everyone knows it on herochat as well ye he denies it still. He was probably somebody before then too.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.