Hercules Runs the Gamma Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wild Shadow
Hercules gets his mace, nemean lion skin, and the aegis breast plate...ko,kill cis on morality on... anything goes... battle arena will be in an abandon ancient roman city.... pillars, colosseums, aquducts ...

30 miles down the road is a italian/spanish town immune to the battles who will be watching it from live cams at the local pub..

1st up

Abomination(one hour at the pub if he wins to drink, rest, schmooze)

Savage Hulk( 3 hours at the pub) hulk starts off at base lvl of 75 tons

She Hulk(5 hours at the pub She hulk tags along if he wins)

Samson( 1 hour at the pub)

Rulk (5 hours at the Pub)

Skaar( 6 hours at the pub)

A bomb(2 hours at the pub if he wins)

Thundra( 5 hours she tags along to the pub)

She Rulk ( 3 hours at the pub if he wins she-Rulk tags along)

Cosmic Robot Hulk( 8 hour rest at the pub if he wins)

WWH( if he wins he parties for a month on mount olympus chasing around She-hulk, She-Rulk, Thundra along with the nymphs and Goddesses while drinking lakes of wine ad starting friendly brawls his guest of honor is Thor to which he will rub his adventures in his face)

Enyalus
If he doesn't get alcohol poising from all the drinking, he clears it.

Wild Shadow
i thought this way the gamma spawns might have a good chance at beating him with his lvl of intoxication... and lets be honest its what herc would do and if he lost it would be due to his own stupidity and sloth, lust, pride, gluttony.. now that i think of it herc is a horrible role model with his jealousy envy of guys like thor along with his base personality..

Lord_Talron
hahaha alcohol poisoning

Wild Shadow
help much does it take for him to get alcohol poisoning?

Mindset
Originally posted by Enyalus
If he doesn't get alcohol poising from all the drinking, he clears it. Immortality.

janus77
Hercules clears it but can't remember any of it... or even where he put his "mace" afterwards big grin

nicamarvin

Wild Shadow

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
what about her? Thats the Hot place Herc put his Mace..... wink

Parmaniac
I don't believe in alcohol poisoning.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Parmaniac
I don't believe in alcohol poisoning. .... smokin'

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by Parmaniac
I don't believe in alcohol poisoning. alcohol poisoning dont believe in you. no expression

nicamarvin
alcohol poisoning dont believe in you. no expression ... sad

Parmaniac
alcohol poisoning dont believe in you. no expression Yeah that's why I'm immune to it cool liver HF ftw.

Wild Shadow
i hope everyone is factoring his binge drinking, "rest" and his personality(stupidity) in this fight?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.