Superman Prison fight Gauntlet..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wild Shadow
Superman has been arrested since the DCU has passed their own meta human registration act and have finally charged SM with countless charges of public brawling, destruction and even once for world domination and violation of nation sovereignty and theft of nuclear weapons...

life sentence in the microverse prison fortress...... the prison has magic/gene nullification/ as well as artificial red light radiation and finally nanites in the blood stream and psi manipulation power suppression...

who wins these scenarios?

1. Superman will be sharing a cell with Robert Bruce Banner(no reason to explain why he is their banner's mind can still be altered just not his body).... fight for top bunk and liberty of using the toilet.

2. Cat walk privileges outside his Cell must prove he isnt a punk and not to be messed with.. fresh fish fight faces Carl Creel...

3. Shower fight Supes refuses to pick up the soup will fight Kingpin, Lex Luther....

4. Chow line fight superman accidentally bumps into Batroc the Leaper having batroc drop his lunch tray.

5. Hercules is told about the greatest most famous hero in the prison yard and is goaded into a fight with Superman planned by a shoving and elbowing superman during a basket ball game to force him to fight...(Herc is in jail for 6 months with good behavior for public intoxication, indecency and soliciting sex, sexual harassment)....

6. Superman is removed from the general population main cell block to a less violate cell block for his protection.. he is given a new cell his cellmate is a drug addict one time vigilante Marc Spectre. again supe must fight for the right to use the toilet and top bunk... Marc hallucinating will try to kill Superman periodically at night..

7. Superman will have a corrupt guard who will try to beat him any chance he gets his name is Jim Harper (a clone body & memories)

8. Fight in the Library for use of the computer.. Tony Stark (conspiracy & theft of government files, espionage, tax evasion, kidnapping).

9. fight in the visiting room Lois Lane comes to visit and superman.. Starfox comes on to Lois and makes unwanted advances and derogatory comments.. (Eros is jailed for Rape via psi manipulation and physical dominance)

10. everyone tired of Superman decide to set up a Prison fight with 1 pound gloves.. his opponent will be Matt Murdock each has bn promised early release if they win.... old school mayberry rules... (matt is in prison for vigilantism, conspiring, impeding and obstruction of justice ).

Enyalus
Dude! What a scenario. Here goes:

1) Banner gets his ass pulverized by Supes.
2) Creel pound's Supes' ass.
3) Supes takes out Lex and KP.
4) No one beats Batroc. Spite against Supes.
5) Hercules teaches Supes' how to really do it Greek style.
6) Marc wins this. Decent fight though.
7) I dunno. I want to say Kal would beat him up, but I can see Jim winning.
8) Supes whips Stark's ass.
9) LOL. Eros beats Kal and makes him watch as he takes Lois.
10) Matt also beats Supes here.

Wild Shadow
i am glad you liked it, i try to make good scenarios for you guys?

1.so the banner fight, you dont think banner with the hulk mind set can put up a fight with supes?

3. you dont think these two lex and kingpin cant take supes in the shower and rape him?

hmm.. i think more ppl need to post here..

Enyalus
I didn't know Banner had Hulk's mindset, but even so, Kal takes him out.

And Lex can't scrap a lick (in Dr. Dre's words). He's been beaten up by Lois and Lana both. Kingpin's more of a challenge, but I'm pretty sure only Classic Kingpin would beat him (though I don't know, I don't read the older DD and Spiderman issues).

the ninjak
1.Banner is always inconsistent with his bulk and strength. Supes gets the bunk.
2. Crusher slaps him down the catwalk.
3. Lex watches with glee, while Kingpin shower rapes Supes.
4. Batroc gets Supes' lunch.
5. Herc head butts Supes and breaks his nose.
6. Supes gets shived by Spectre.
7.Clark now hardened by the shower molestation and beatings goes nuts on Jim.
8. Tony stands up from the computer kicks Clark in the nuts then pressure points him to sleep. Stands up a gets back on the computer.
9. Lois makes love to StarFox in front of handcuffed Clark. Clark cries.
10. Matt beats the s### out of Clark and gets off early.

We need more threads like this. Thanks.

Lord_Talron
kingpin would RAPE supes, i dont kno how anyone would think otherwise. in a rather recent comic kingpin kills 3 to 5 attackers in the shower in like less than 5 seconds and the shower was closed for repairs. hes not what he used to be strengthwise, but hes still a monster and is not one to be messed with as far as fighting prowess...

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
kingpin would RAPE supes, i dont kno how anyone would think otherwise. in a rather recent comic kingpin kills 3 to 5 attackers in the shower in like less than 5 seconds and the shower was closed for repairs. hes not what he used to be strengthwise, but hes still a monster and is not one to be messed with as far as fighting prowess...

i heard supes was trained by WW/batman and had lots of fighting experience? roll eyes (sarcastic)

http://images.rottentomatoes.com/images/movie/gallery/1118293/photo_02.jpg
can you to tell me who is the fish here?

manx422
clears it

Wild Shadow
i think i need to point out that DD's abilities might not be working optimally might give Supes a chance to win.

godking
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
Superman has been arrested since the DCU has passed their own meta human registration act and have finally charged SM with countless charges of public brawling, destruction and even once for world domination and violation of nation sovereignty and theft of nuclear weapons...

life sentence in the microverse prison fortress...... the prison has magic/gene nullification/ as well as artificial red light radiation and finally nanites in the blood stream and psi manipulation power suppression...

who wins these scenarios?

1. Superman will be sharing a cell with Robert Bruce Banner(no reason to explain why he is their banner's mind can still be altered just not his body).... fight for top bunk and liberty of using the toilet.

2. Cat walk privileges outside his Cell must prove he isnt a punk and not to be messed with.. fresh fish fight faces Carl Creel...

3. Shower fight Supes refuses to pick up the soup will fight Kingpin, Lex Luther....

4. Chow line fight superman accidentally bumps into Batroc the Leaper having batroc drop his lunch tray.

5. Hercules is told about the greatest most famous hero in the prison yard and is goaded into a fight with Superman planned by a shoving and elbowing superman during a basket ball game to force him to fight...(Herc is in jail for 6 months with good behavior for public intoxication, indecency and soliciting sex, sexual harassment)....

6. Superman is removed from the general population main cell block to a less violate cell block for his protection.. he is given a new cell his cellmate is a drug addict one time vigilante Marc Spectre. again supe must fight for the right to use the toilet and top bunk... Marc hallucinating will try to kill Superman periodically at night..

7. Superman will have a corrupt guard who will try to beat him any chance he gets his name is Jim Harper (a clone body & memories)

8. Fight in the Library for use of the computer.. Tony Stark (conspiracy & theft of government files, espionage, tax evasion, kidnapping).

9. fight in the visiting room Lois Lane comes to visit and superman.. Starfox comes on to Lois and makes unwanted advances and derogatory comments.. (Eros is jailed for Rape via psi manipulation and physical dominance)

10. everyone tired of Superman decide to set up a Prison fight with 1 pound gloves.. his opponent will be Matt Murdock each has bn promised early release if they win.... old school mayberry rules... (matt is in prison for vigilantism, conspiring, impeding and obstruction of justice ). Banner is the only sure win for Clark.

1 Win

2 beatdown by Creel

3 Fisk makes Clark his *****

4 horrendous beatdown by batroc

5 beatdown by hercules

6 beatdown by Marc

7 undecided

8 50-50 fight

9 undecided

10 horrendous beatdown by Matt

Lord_Talron
i heard supes was trained by WW/batman and had lots of fighting experience? roll eyes (sarcastic)

kingpin has amazing martial arts skill feats. correct me if im wrong but he once beat shang-chi with a single move. (it might not have been him tho, sry if thats the case)

godking
kingpin has amazing martial arts skill feats. correct me if im wrong but he once beat shang-chi with a single move. (it might not have been him tho, sry if thats the case) Kingpin is a 6.7 450 pounds of muscle top martial artist.

Clark without his powers is a 6.2 well built guy with some fighting skill Clark loses badly against any version of Kingpin.

Wild Shadow
well some fans claim SM has mad fighting skills and use the kryptonian officer fight as a feat.. i though SM would do a lot better in some of these scenarios hell i even put him against a blind man

Lord Feron
He makes it to Creel. But if he starts using pressure points and I start comparing him to batman and Diana then I guess he makes it to batroc.

IMO superman is not an amazing fighter, sure he may know a couple of tricks but seriously he is mainly a brawler.

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by manx422
clears it can u elaborate?

manx422
can u elaborate? supes was trained by WW/batman

Wild Shadow
bumpity bump

Mshinu
Originally posted by the ninjak
1.Banner is always inconsistent with his bulk and strength. Supes gets the bunk.
2. Crusher slaps him down the catwalk.
3. Lex watches with glee, while Kingpin shower rapes Supes.
4. Batroc gets Supes' lunch.
5. Herc head butts Supes and breaks his nose.
6. Supes gets shived by Spectre.
7.Clark now hardened by the shower molestation and beatings goes nuts on Jim.
8. Tony stands up from the computer kicks Clark in the nuts then pressure points him to sleep. Stands up a gets back on the computer.
9. Lois makes love to StarFox in front of handcuffed Clark. Clark cries.
10. Matt beats the s### out of Clark and gets off early.

Pretty much. He takes Stark tho.

Wild Shadow
you think supes can take on stark in h2h?

the ninjak
Stark is MMA got mad training from Cap and anyone he could buy. Fought amped Mandarin Kung Fu style. I refuse to believe that Supes while in his superier form could have absorbed as much training from Bats and Diana because of his biology.

Stark has been human most of his life and is trained to defend himself as one when not in the armour. How many hours did Supes clock while at human potential?

I reckon Stark would beat the crap out of Clark.

Lord_Talron
ok here i go!

1. Superman will be sharing a cell with Robert Bruce Banner(no reason to explain why he is their banner's mind can still be altered just not his body).... fight for top bunk and liberty of using the toilet.: bruce loses, superman has experience over him.

2. Cat walk privileges outside his Cell must prove he isnt a punk and not to be messed with.. fresh fish fight faces Carl Creel...: creel smashes his face in.

3. Shower fight Supes refuses to pick up the soup will fight Kingpin, Lex Luthor....: kingpin smacks him around with luthor because he is bored.

4. Chow line fight superman accidentally bumps into Batroc the Leaper having batroc drop his lunch tray.: batroc slaps him silly

5. Hercules is told about the greatest most famous hero in the prison yard and is goaded into a fight with Superman planned by a shoving and elbowing superman during a basket ball game to force him to fight...(Herc is in jail for 6 months with good behavior for public intoxication, indecency and soliciting sex, sexual harassment)....: hercules is a better figher he grinds boyscout into the pavement

6. Superman is removed from the general population main cell block to a less violate cell block for his protection.. he is given a new cell his cellmate is a drug addict one time vigilante Marc Spectre. again supe must fight for the right to use the toilet and top bunk... Marc hallucinating will try to kill Superman periodically at night.. : moon knight makes superman pee in the corner

7. Superman will have a corrupt guard who will try to beat him any chance he gets his name is Jim Harper (a clone body & memories): they both go away worse for the wear

8. Fight in the Library for use of the computer.. Tony Stark (conspiracy & theft of government files, espionage, tax evasion, kidnapping).: stark smashes his head into a computer

9. fight in the visiting room Lois Lane comes to visit and superman.. Starfox comes on to Lois and makes unwanted advances and derogatory comments.. (Eros is jailed for Rape via psi manipulation and physical dominance): superman gets pissed off and does 'a christmas story' to his face

10. everyone tired of Superman decide to set up a Prison fight with 1 pound gloves.. his opponent will be Matt Murdock each has bn promised early release if they win.... old school mayberry rules... (matt is in prison for vigilantism, conspiring, impeding and obstruction of justice ).: matt murders him

Tattoos N Scars
All I see is Christopher Reeve from Superman II..when he was depowered and got curbstomped by the guy in the diner..lol. That's the Clark Kent I see in this prison scenario.

Mshinu
Originally posted by the ninjak
I reckon Stark would beat the crap out of Clark.

On second thought.. you are right. Clark gets kicked in the nuts and coldcocked by Tony.

iceman24567
well some fans claim SM has mad fighting skills and use the kryptonian officer fight as a feat.. i though SM would do a lot better in some of these scenarios hell i even put him against a blind man Fighting the kandorian officer was a feat hell he went h2h to prove a point even so Clark isn't a h2h expert his skill is moderate at best below Stark, kingpin and most character in this thread

StiltmanFTW
kingpin would RAPE supes

thumb up

Wild Shadow
1nu3CLQm-SI

Lord_Talron
laughing out loud i remember that

King Castle
bumpity bump

King Castle
bumpity bump..una mas

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.