Hulk Runs the Prison Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wild Shadow
Hulk finally caught and sent to the microverse for crimes against humanity.. planetary invasion, theft of government secrets, multiple counts of murder, destruction of property on a global scale, kidnapping, false imprisonment, public brawling...

Hulk has bn beaten injected with nanites, magic and psi power suppression... many ppl hate hulk and have beaten him various times during interrogation... Banner has finally snapped due to isolation his mind fractured, his physical manifestation no longer comply with his mental state...

some inmates have taken pity on banner while others like to goad him and even some fear him as the crazy hulk banner...

1. hulk is given a cell with his new cell mate will fight for toilet liberties and for bunk.. the Leader hates him wants him dead...

2. cat walk fight hulk/banner must fight to prove he isnt a fresh fish and face off against.. Lex Luther( embezzlement, conspiracy to commit murder, treason list goes on).

3. Shower fight will face off against the Joker and pied Piper after they drop the soap and tell him to pick it up..

4. Chow line hall fight banner/hulk accidentally bumps into Aleksei Sytsevich aka the rhino forcing him to drop his tray(rhino is in prison for public brawling, theft, destruction of property and even bank robbery).

5. prison yard fight Hulk/banner is forced into a fight with General Thadeus Thunderbolt when he runs into each other( thadeus thunderbolt is imprisoned for gross negligence and unlawful appropriation of government funds).

6. Banner hulk is removed from the general main block population and put in the hero cell block area for his own protection.. his cell mate is Dr. Donald Blake (drug running, providing medical aid toward terrorist, loki helped osborn with thor's capture ). Banner and Donald must fight for the toilet and bunk, banner has also started the fight with donald thinking it is an easy win due to his limp.

7. The Corrupt guard lost someone dear to him during the hulk invasion and will beat the hulk every chance he gets...gangbuster.

8. Library fight hulk/banner desperate to email his cousin jen. walters gets in a fight with Anarky over the use of the computer...

9. visiting room fight banner/hulk talking to her cousin Jen Walters is interrupted by Booster Gold who continuously hits on jen walters. Banner hulk snapping attacks him.. (Booster Gold, Public endangerment, time stream manipulation, theft of advance technology)

10. everyone tired of banner decide to make a prison ring fight with none other then Maxwell Lord(conspiracy,murder, war crimes against humanity) each is promised an early release. malberry rules, i pound gloves.

Enyalus
1) Banner shoves Leader's head in the toilet to use as a urinal cake.
2) Lex gets shanked.
3) Banner cleverly talks Piper into raping Joker instead. He helps hold Joker down for the action.
4) Banner gets a little backdoor action, courtesy of the Rhino. Much to PETA's chagrin.
5) Banner pulls a berserker Logan on Ross and ends up killing him. Srsly.
6) Blake's a punk. erm Banner gets a new urinal cake.
7) Gangbuster is for real. He probably kicks Banner's ass.
8) No contest. Banner > Anarky.
9) Banner also > Booster Gold. Srsly. His shiny suit gets shoved up his own ass.
10) Max gets beat to death. For real. Especially with no powers.

Banner's strongest there is.

Wild Shadow
in this scenario i wanted blake to still be connected to thor and one mind... kinda like how hulk/banner mind can still be transformed but no physical change takes place...

anarky isnt a punk he is afterall a street lvler...

hmm.. dont know how the rest would go but i tried to make it semi even/fair..

oops ross is a military gruff man i figured he could give him a fight.. afterall banner would be physically.mentally, emotionally exhausted.

Enyalus
Naw, Banner and Hulk both would want to grind Ross's annoying face into the ground and feel his bones crunch beneath his heel.

If Blake has Thor's mind, it's a pretty good fight. Still think the limp is a big handicap for Blake to overcome.

Wild Shadow
bumpity bump..

okay so you dont think ross can take banner out with the whole emotional issue of banner being responsible for betty's death?

hmm.. i think Donal Blake or any of his mortal personals can still give banner a beating of his life regardless of a limp..

Lord_Talron
thunderbolt would have military h2h training.

however, i seriously doubt he could out manipulate the joker, so he stops there as the joker is a very underestimated h2h'er

Wild Shadow
so the joker rapes banner/hulk in the shower?

what would be banner/hulks reaction to this happening to him?

would banner hide and repress himself and leave hulk to deal with the trauma or would hulk go back and let banner handle the situation.. would it really matter since they are essentially the same person?

Lord_Talron
not sure what you are saying there. i understand that he cant hulk out and id be willing to bet that the joker has far more h2h prowess than mr banner

Wild Shadow
banner cant physically change into hulk but his mind can still be changed..

how would banner handle being raped emotionally pdychologically?

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t527111.html
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t527115.html

SamZED
1. Hulk
2. Hulk
3. My God poor Joker, dunno the other guy.
4. Shoves Rhino's horn up Rhino's ass as usual.
Should also take 5, 6, 7, 8.
Booster Gold bfrs him.. out of... prison.. ahem..sad

Wild Shadow
just want to make clear that banner cant turn into the hulk physically only mentally emotionally..

SamZED
Oh in that case gonna take back what I said about Rhino. IAlex is gonna avenge Bruce for all the times he took him down. imo Banner with Hulk's brain would still be a real threat. Angry, bloodthirsty and not paying attention to pain. Take any guy, make him crazy and fearless and he'll be able to kill a lion with his bare hands.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.