Thor, Hulk, Namor failed against these attacks - can Juggernaut, Supes etc survive?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

basilisk
It's PIS time - below are a series of martial arts attacks that took out various powerful characters:

1) The nerve pinch strike that the Master used to knock out Namor.

2) The nerve pinch that Valkyrie used to knock out savage Hulk.

3) The 'death grip' that Mantis used to knock out Captain America and down Thor temporarily.

4) The nerve strike that Mantis used to knock Thor out cold.

So how do other bricks and tough guys go against these attacks? They have to pass through each attack in a row (refreshed after each one) - BUT... if they get stopped by any one of these attacks they fail the test.

1) Juggernaut - is he going to be stopped?
2) Superman - is he really a man of steel?
3) Wolverine - can he take it?
4) Wonder Woman - are amazons really that tough?
5) Black Adam - how tough is tough?
6) Odin - does the Omnipotent All-Father get KO'd by a 5'3'' vietnamese ex-prostitute, like father like son?
7) Who else can take these attacks?

Who passes or fails - are they OK, hurt, unconscious, dead?

Warlord
I can see Mantis' attacks working at anyone but Odin and Juggy.
She's like Karate Kid for marvel after all

manx422
all of them are ok
Doomsday, Despero, Kurse, Surtur, gog

basilisk
Well I think Supes and BA would be OK, but would feel it. Juggs might feel some pain but he would be OK too (with field up he wouldn't even notice).

Wolverine probably gets knocked out.

Odin I'm not sure about if he's anything like Thor. It could be embarrassing for Asgard.

Warlord
it's PIS, it can affect anyone.
Phantom Stranger was KOed with a karate move in the past so yeah a creazy writer could do that to odin.
As for Black Adam he was pierced by arrows in WWIII (IIRC), Juggernaut was slashed by Shaterstar etc... SO YEAH...IN A PIS scenario anything goes

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Warlord
I can see Mantis' attacks working at anyone but Odin and Juggy. Are you a FanBoy or Something... confused

KingD19
Logan has tanked nerve strikes with no problem.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by KingD19
Logan has tanked nerve strikes with no problem. Because he is ****ing God... smokin'

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by Warlord
it's PIS, it can affect anyone.
Phantom Stranger was KOed with a karate move in the past so yeah a creazy writer could do that to odin.
As for Black Adam he was pierced by arrows in WWIII (IIRC), Juggernaut was slashed by Shaterstar etc... SO YEAH...IN A PIS scenario anything goes

thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.