Sherlock Holmes versus D.B. Cooper.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
Same situation as in the movie "The pursuit of D.B. Cooper." Cooper robs the bank and parachutes into the mountains. The only difference is that instead of Robert Duvall's character investigating it, Sherlock Holmes is investigating.

Would Sherlock Holmes be able to determine:

If Cooper survived? And if Cooper did survive, would Holmes be able to track him down and bring him to justice?

Placidity
Haven't seen the film about Cooper, but it doesn't matter really. Sherlock finds him and breaks his face with Wing Chun.

Rogue Jedi
If I recall right, all they found was the parachute. No body, no money.

Robtard
Originally posted by Placidity
Haven't seen the film about Cooper, but it doesn't matter really. Sherlock finds him and breaks his face with Wing Chun.

Don't think Sherlock was employing Wing Chun, was he?

dadudemon
Originally posted by Robtard

I think it was a joke.

If no, Wing Chun hadn't even migrated over to the west, yet (if we stick to the time setting in Sherlock Holmes.) It was guarded and kept secret in the early 20th century.

Placidity
Originally posted by Robtard

Originally posted by dadudemon
I think it was a joke.

If no, Wing Chun hadn't even migrated over to the west, yet (if we stick to the time setting in Sherlock Holmes.) It was guarded and kept secret in the early 20th century.

His use of Wing Chun was unmistakable. Especially during the fight shown in this scene:

n-3PO_FnrL0

Robert Downey Jr also practices Wing Chun in real life.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.