Thor Vs Hercules (punch fest)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
no bracing no holding back, thor doesnt get hammer.

they punch each other one by one with all strength, no bracing. who goes down first.

h1a8
Thor goes down first

thanos-prime
Hercules, thor's duarability hasn't been very good currently.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by thanos-prime
Hercules, thor's duarability hasn't been very good currently. yeah go ask HULK.... eek!

Warlord
tie...recent showings don't cancel their whole history...

Rage.Of.Olympus
Thor wins. His been shown he can take a punch better and he can kick it up a notch when needed to. The same reason I'd give Clark the edge over someone like Captain Marvel.

Warlord
Hercules, thor's duarability hasn't been very good currently.

let's don't forget he took the combined U-FOES Moonstone and Iron Patriot blasts to no visible trauma when Vector alone has reduced Hulk to a skeleton before

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Thor wins. His been shown he can take a punch better and he can kick it up a notch when needed to. The same reason I'd give Clark the edge over someone like Captain Marvel. nah captain marvels durability is higher than superman, he is also slightly stronger

Mindset
Originally posted by Warlord
Vector alone has reduced Hulk to a skeleton before Never happened.

thanos-prime
let's don't forget he took the combined U-FOES Moonstone and Iron Patriot blasts to no visible trauma when Vector alone has reduced Hulk to a skeleton before Yes but imo in that very showing he went down much quicker than he should have.

Rage.Of.Olympus
The Siege #1 showing was pretty good in terms of durability. I don't know why people complain. It's his endurance and the fact that he just stood there that bothers me.

Originally posted by Mindset
Never happened.

http://i779.photobucket.com/albums/yy73/R-O-G/Thor/Vector2.jpg

And he was toying with the Hulk. Plus that was pre healing factor retcon when he had Superman level durability if I have my time lines right.

Warlord
Yes but imo in that very showing he went down much quicker than he should have.

IMO his downfall was necessary for the plot. However it really important to assess the blast power of the U-Foes (then incident with Vector and Hulk is indicative). Add to that Moonstone and Osborn and I think while he should have lasted more (or use mjolnir to block - PIS) it is kinda impressive the fact that he had no visible wounds. In addition we have the Doom-Destroyer fight where again he had no visible wounds by a slightly below Destroyer armor.

Mindset
The Siege #1 showing was pretty good in terms of durability. I don't know why people complain. It's his endurance and the fact that he just stood there that bothers me.

And he was toying with the Hulk. Plus that was pre healing factor retcon when he had Superman level durability if I have my time lines right. You don't know what a skeleton is.

Warlord
Never happened.

Rage beat me to that

thanos-prime

And he was toying with the Hulk. Plus that was pre healing factor retcon when he had Superman level durability if I have my time lines right. It was a good durability showing it's just my opinion that he could have taken more.

Warlord
You don't know what a skeleton is.

oh come on you know what I meant... mad
he was "peeling" him

h1a8
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
nah captain marvels durability is higher than superman, he is also slightly stronger

Superman is more durable and far far more stronger. You know Superman has physcological mental blocks that limited his strength right? He only releases a portion of those blocks under great duress. CM has no feats that say he is even equal to Supes in strength.

nicamarvin
he had no visible wounds by a slightly below Destroyer armor. its called PIS....Wolverine Cut him, Hulk broke his nose and overall his durability is less than Supes.....and supes got cut by spiky bones... cool

Rage.Of.Olympus
You don't know what a skeleton is.

Point out to me where I agreed that he was reduced to a skeleton.

It's clear he had some muscle tissue left but a great deal of his body mass was blown away.

thanos-prime
IMO his downfall was necessary for the plot. However it really important to assess the blast power of the U-Foes (then incident with Vector and Hulk is indicative). Add to that Moonstone and Osborn and I think while he should have lasted more (or use mjolnir to block - PIS) it is kinda impressive the fact that he had no visible wounds. In addition we have the Doom-Destroyer fight where again he had no visible wounds by a slightly below Destroyer armor. I think just by the way he trashed the destroyer that it was quite a bit weaker than normal destroyer.

Warlord
Originally posted by nicamarvin
its called PIS....Wolverine Cut him, Hulk broke his nose and overall his durability is less than Supes.....and supes got cut by spiky bones... cool

of course wolverine cut him...adamantium claws are sharp...Hulk broke his nose? why wouldn't that be pis? and after all he didn't do it to current Thor

Mindset
Point out to me where I agreed that he was reduced to a skeleton.

It's clear he had some muscle tissue left but a great deal of his body mass was blown away. I'll point to where you quoted me and posted a picture implying that it did happen.

Rage.Of.Olympus
its called PIS....Wolverine Cut him, Hulk broke his nose and overall his durability is less than Supes.....and supes got cut by spiky bones... cool

Your so full of it I don't even know why I bother but whatever.

Haha P.I.S.? His been tanking attacks from the Destroyer for as long as I remember.

Superman has been cut by no name aliens. Wolverine has cut freaking Thanos at times. Wolverine giving him superficial cuts isn't that bad. They have Wolverine being able to cut anything at this point. I'd have no problem with him cutting Clark.

And Zod broke Superman's jaw in a punch.

Warlord
I think just by the way he trashed the destroyer that it was quite a bit weaker than normal destroyer.

he trashed the destroyer only because Balder cut it from its power source...still a good feat for thor

Warlord
I'll point to where you quoted me and posted a picture implying that it did happen.

u acting like this cause you dig him... cool

Rage.Of.Olympus
I'll point to where you quoted me and posted a picture implying that it did happen.

Why would I imply that it did happen when my own scan clearly shows that it didn't? I've always said Vector reduced the Hulk to a near skeletal level whenever I bring up the event as far as I can remember as the Hulk clearly had some muscle tissue left.

nicamarvin
I'll point to where you quoted me and posted a picture implying that it did happen. Mind you Owned him..... smokin'

Mindset
u acting like this cause you dig him... cool Yes, that's exactly it.

You caught me.

Warlord
Yes, that's exactly it.

You caught me.

I knew it thumb up

Mindset
Why would I imply that it did happen when my own scan clearly shows that it didn't? I don't know you did, I was thinking the same thing.

Rage.Of.Olympus
I don't know you did, I was thinking the same thing.

So IOW you jumped to conclusion as to what I was implying when my post should indicate the opposite?

Warlord
in a final attempt to save this thread let me tell you all that I was the one referring to the skeleton.
I should have said he was turning him into one...anyway my point still stands

thanos-prime
he trashed the destroyer only because Balder cut it from its power source...still a good feat for thor Not really because the armor still has no feats putting it in the regular destroyers class if i remember correctly haven't read the comic in a while.

Mindset
So IOW you jumped to conclusion as to what I was implying when my post should indicate the opposite? The actually post indicates that you thought he was burned to a skeleton.

Warlord
Not really because the armor still has no feats putting it in the regular destroyers class if i remember correctly haven't read the comic in a while.

ok it was a low feat then

nicamarvin
Your so full of it I don't even know why I bother but whatever.

Haha P.I.S.? His been tanking attacks from the Destroyer for as long as I remember. THAT is PIS because Uru>>Thor's Flesh

Wolverine has cut freaking Thanos at times. Wolverine giving him superficial cuts isn't that bad. They have Wolverine being able to cut anything at this point. except Juggernaut.. smokin'

that is NOT PIS, its normal because Adamantium>>Thanos Flesh>>Thors Flesh

And Zod broke Superman's jaw in a punch. Thas Not PIS because they are of the same race, its like if I punch you I could brake your Jaw... eek!

so the instance of Hulk busting Thor's face its not PIS because Uru is>>Thor's flesh.... smokin'

Rage.Of.Olympus
The actually post indicates that you thought he was burned to a skeleton.

Again, why would I think he was burned to a skeleton when my own scan indicates otherwise? I check all my scans before I post them.

Mindset
Again, why would I think he was burned to a skeleton when my own scan indicates otherwise? I check all my scans before I post them. Again, I don't know why you did think that, but you did.

Rage.Of.Olympus
THAT is PIS because Uru>>Thor's Flesh

facepalm

I think you should stop posting at this point.

Thor has withstood onslaughts from the Destroyer since it was introduced back in 1965. It's not P.I.S.

except Juggernaut.. smokin'

that is NOT PIS, its normal because Adamantium>>Thanos Flesh>>Thors Flesh

Having a superficial cuts from Wolverine is a great deal better than having Shatterstar carve out your eye which is what happened to Cain.

And just so you know, Thor has endured worse than Wolverine's claws unharmed.

Thas Not PIS because they are of the same race, its like if I punch you I could brake your Jaw... eek!

I never said it was P.I.S. I just referenced that incident to indicate that Clark has showings that are just as bad as Thor's.

Yea, you ain't breaking my jaw in a punch.

so the instance of Hulk busting Thor's face its not PIS because Uru is>>Thor's flesh.... smokin'

So what if Uru is more durable than Thor's flesh? Thor has been pounded on my Hercules' mace which is Adamantine, Ulik's troll pounders etc. and come out just fine.

Heck, his been hit by Mjolnir upside the face before multiple times and come out with out a scratch.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Again, I don't know why you did think that, but you did.

So you can read my mind?

nicamarvin
Having a superficial cuts from Wolverine is a great deal better than having Shatterstar carve out your eye which is what happened to Cain. One its Normal Adamantium>>Asguardian Flesh and the second its called PIS...but i don't expect a Fanboy like you to understand this logic

Yea, you ain't breaking my jaw in a punch. I am 5'10" and weight 200Lbs I am sure I can brake your Jaw.... wink

So what if Uru is more durable than Thor's flesh? so What?...ever hit your hand using a Hammer? guess why?..the frigging hammer is denser than your hand....

thats why Thor's face got all busted because Uru is Way denser than asguardian Flesh.... smokin'

Rage.Of.Olympus
One its Normal Adamantium>>Asguardian Flesh and the second its called PIS...but i don't expect a Fanboy like you to understand this logic

Thor's flesh > Asgardian flesh

Most fanboys always resort to P.I.S. when they don't agree with something. Which is something that you do.

I am 5'10" and weight 200Lbs I am sure I can brake your Jaw.... wink

And I'm almost 6'1" and weigh somewhere between 207 pounds and 215 pounds. So what? You aren't breaking my jaw in a punch.

so What?...ever hit your hand using a Hammer? guess why?..the frigging hammer is denser than your hand....

thats why Thor's face got all busted because Uru is Way denser than asguardian Flesh.... smokin'

Stop trying to use the logic you would apply in the real world as going by it, the difference between a hit from with Mjolnir would be immense compared to a hit from Thor without it which isn't the case.

Thor has been by weapons like Uru, Adamantine and come out just fine.

nicamarvin
Thor's flesh > Asgardian flesh. so... confused that don't make him>>Uru

its like this Adamantium,Uru,Vibranium>>>>thors flesh...if you don't agree with this then you are in trouble... eek!

And I'm almost 6'1" and weigh somewhere between 207 pounds and 215 pounds. So what? You aren't breaking my jaw in a punch. Ali got his Jaw broken and the other guy was wearing a boxing Gloves....I bet I could brake your Jaw...or just flat out K.O you... smokin'

Stop trying to use the logic you would apply in the real world. Why NOT.. confused it sound Logic, try it with a rubber hammer, I bet it hurt way less.... big grin

Warlord
guys it's not the material that strikes Thor but the force. Can Thor be KOed by a mjolnir bearing Hulk? Sure
Can that be done in 3 hits? IMO no. There's the PIS.
The destroyer can make him bleed for sure but it needs some well placed hits and (current) Thor has been shown to be able to withstand more than 3. now let's stay on topic

nicamarvin

Can that be done in 3 hits? IMO no. Hulk is capable to KO thor with his own Hammer in One punch.... smokin'

Warlord
Hulk is capable to KO thor with his own Hammer in One punch.... smokin'
smokin' for sure

quanchi112
Hercules, thor's duarability hasn't been very good currently. How hasn't it?

Bouboumaster
Hercules win!

Enyalus
Thor wins. Like Rage said, he's got another level he can go to.

WhiteWitchKing
Originally posted by Enyalus
Thor wins. Like Rage said, he's got another level he can go to.

Valhalla? Yeah I agree, and Herc's the one to send him there.

Enyalus
laughing out loud

Warlord
THOR KICKS HIS NUTS.....wink

muhahaha_guy
THOR KICKS HIS NUTS.....wink

if something then it will be hercules who will kick thor in the nutts and beat him up like he always does so hercules ftw

the ninjak
Thor and Herc fought a bar fight in Heroes Reborn and Thor won.
Though it was a Thor title.

Warlord
Originally posted by muhahaha_guy
if something then it will be hercules who will kick thor in the nutts and beat him up like he always does so hercules ftw

last time I checked Thor kicked him in the nuts...now, go get banned

Rage.Of.Olympus
so... confused that don't make him>>Uru

its like this Adamantium,Uru,Vibranium>>>>thors flesh...if you don't agree with this then you are in trouble... eek!

I know.

I'd say a high end Thor is tougher than either Vibranium or Uru. At higher levels he can take more damage than Adamantium but it should still be easier to hurt him than it is to damage Adamantium.

Ali got his Jaw broken and the other guy was wearing a boxing Gloves....I bet I could brake your Jaw...or just flat out K.O you... smokin'

I could give you a war hammer and you wouldn't even be able to knock be down you limp wrist ***.

Why NOT.. confused it sound Logic, try it with a rubber hammer, I bet it hurt way less.... big grin

Not when it comes to comics. That's why Thor can take hits from weapons made out of Uru, Adamantine which have behind them the strength of beings in his tier or even beings stronger than him and come out fine.

h1a8
I know.

I'd say a high end Thor is tougher than either Vibranium or Uru. At higher levels he can take more damage than Adamantium but it should still be easier to hurt him than it is to damage Adamantium. Utter nonsense. High end Thor would be plastic to high end Uru or Adamantium. If the Uru statters then that proves he is more durable than it. If it doesn't and he's hurt then that proves the Uru is more durable than him.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by h1a8
Utter nonsense. High end Thor would be plastic to high end Uru or Adamantium.

Go back to the kids table boy.

Thor was tanking blasts from the Celestials similar to blasts that were literally punching and tearing holes through a full powered Destroyer. A Destroyer that had the combined power of Odin, Asgard, energies from all of the Skyfather heads. That Destroyer was probably as high end as Uru comes and Thor tanked the blasts that were punching through it.

Heck, Thor was tanking the same weapon that sliced through Mjolnir once.

And Adamantium? Thor has dented it. It's been damaged before. It was even stated that Thor was tanking more damage than a slab of Adamantium could handle.

High end Thor > High End Uru > High end Adamantium

It might be easier to make him bleed than it is to dent those metals, but once you can he can tank more based on his average showings.

Originally posted by h1a8
If the Uru statters then that proves he is more durable than it. If it doesn't and he's hurt then that proves the Uru is more durable than him.

Uru hasn't shattered against him. He has shattered Uru though.

Colossus-Big C
didnt thor mold uru with his hands? erm

Rage.Of.Olympus
Yes.

celeyhyga17
Judging by str and durabiltiy feats Thor would win. He just has too many of those. Marvel however always portrays them as physical equals. So the slight nod to THor. Emphasize on slight.

Colossus-Big C
Yes. erm

Rage.Of.Olympus
erm

What, you don't believe me? I have scans.

Colossus-Big C
What, you don't believe me? I have scans. i know he did.. but uru>>>thor in durability. thors hand should have shattered. and hercules should be able to mold thors hammer when thor uses it against him

nicamarvin
What, you don't believe me? I have scans. you chose not to fallow a sound logic and yet follow this?... erm

Boy you are in trouble... erm

nicamarvin
What, you don't believe me? I have scans. now I see why you just can't believe Thor's Uru Hammer could not hurt Thor's face.... messed

Rage.Of.Olympus
i know he did.. but uru>>>thor in durability. thors hand should have shattered. and hercules should be able to mold thors hammer when thor uses it against him

Thor's even shattered Uru in his hands before to metallic dust.

High end Uru is superior to average Thor true.

No he shouldn't. Hercules doesn't have the strength and Mjolnir is not any regular uru.

Rage.Of.Olympus
now I see why you just can't believe Thor's Uru Hammer could not hurt Thor's face.... messed

erm

I never said it could not hurt Thor's face.

Colossus-Big C
Thor's even shattered Uru in his hands before to metallic dust.

High end Uru is superior to average Thor true.

No he shouldn't. Hercules doesn't have the strength and Mjolnir is not any regular uru. hercules and thor are exact equals in strength if not herc is stronger..

nicamarvin
Mjolnir is not any regular uru. Mjolnir>>>Thor for durability... erm yet you chose not to find this logic sound..? confused

Rage.Of.Olympus
you chose not to fallow a sound logic and yet follow this?... erm

That's because your logic is rather baseless. I'm going by what's happened in comics.

Boy you are in trouble... erm

How am I in trouble? I don't pull this shit out of my ass. Read my whole post. I don't give a shit if you don't agree with my opinion. I'm right and I'm basing it on what I've seen.

Rage.Of.Olympus
hercules and thor are exact equals in strength if not herc is stronger..

No they are not exact equals in strength and no Hercules is not stronger.

Thor has shown he can kick it up a notch when he has to. Fighting someone who put down Hercules in one hit for example. Or taking on Mindless Hulk in a brawl to a stalemate while Hercules, Iron Man, Namor etc. could not put down a weakened Mindless Hulk until the very end.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Mjolnir>>>Thor for durability... erm yet you chose not to find this logic sound..? confused

Mjolnir is superior to average Thor in terms of durability. When did I ever say that I did not agree with this or did not find it sound?

Colossus-Big C
No they are not exact equals in strength and no Hercules is not stronger.

Thor has shown he can kick it up a notch when he has to. Fighting someone who put down Hercules in one hit for example. Or taking on Mindless Hulk in a brawl to a stalemate while Hercules, Iron Man, Namor etc. could not put down a weakened Mindless Hulk until the very end. they have been portrayed as equals, the arm wrestle for example, both went all out and nearly knocked the earth out of orbit.
there even. the writers even said they will move on with the comic with out even explainig how they stopped.

as for high end feats hercules stalemated zeus in a grapple . zeus keep thor in check with 1 hand before.

nicamarvin
That's because your logic is rather baseless. I'm going by what's happened in comics. saying that Uru and Adamantium is>>thor on durability... confused how is that baseless..erm

How am I in trouble? I'm right and I'm basing it on what I've seen. Yes I know he has good high showings but you can not ignore he is organic and his durability can't be compare to Uru,Adamantium, Vibranium.... erm

nicamarvin
No they are not exact equals in strength. They are tiers and if Thor can do something with strenght alone its not too far fetch to say Herc Could also do it... confused

Rage.Of.Olympus
they have been portrayed as equals, the arm wrestle for example, both went all out and nearly knocked the earth out of orbit.
there even. the writers even said they will move on with the comic with out even explainig how they stopped.

as for high end feats hercules stalemated zeus in a grapple . zeus keep thor in check with 1 hand before.

Yea against each other they are equal for the most part but when you have an enemy that needs to be stopped it's pretty obvious writers call on Thor instead of Hercules. Thor has literally shown to kick it up a notch and the superior physically in a comic. You rarely see such direct evidence to one being superior in the same comic between to beings who are advertised as equals. It's the same reason why I think Superman is stronger than say someone like Orion. They portray them as equals against each other, but when I need someone to take on Darkseid or Doomsday I'm calling Superman to the brawl.

Which Zeus and which comic?

The fight that they had Zeus was clealry amping his physical might. Physically overpowering Mjolnir's enchantment and preventing it to fly towards Thor for a moment.

They locked hands. Zeus said Thor had meet his equal, no his superior and knocks Thor's head into the ground with a hand.

nicamarvin
Yea against each other they are equal for the most part but when you have an enemy that needs to be stopped it's pretty obvious writers call on Thor instead of Hercules. Thats because Thor is a Hero and Herc is a bum... smokin'

Rage.Of.Olympus
Be quiet.

saying that Uru and Adamantium is>>thor on durability... confused how is that baseless..erm

Re-read our conversation. A few pages ago I was calling logic baseless, because you thought it was reasonable for Hulk to split Thor's face in a single hit with Mjolnir or something like that.

This Uru, Adamantium business in direct comparison to Thor just started recently.

How about you stop replying to my posts? I'm tired of this nonsense.

Yes I know he has good high showings but you can not ignore he is organic and his durability can't be compare to Uru,Adamantium, Vibranium.... erm

So what if his organic?

Well obviously he can since I've been doing it and been doing it well as a matter of fact. A high end Thor is tougher than Uru or Adamantium etc. Don't agree? Too bad. There's evidence to support it.

nicamarvin
Thor is tougher than Uru or Adamantium etc. your FanBoyism its beyond Help... erm

Colossus-Big C
Yea against each other they are equal for the most part but when you have an enemy that needs to be stopped it's pretty obvious writers call on Thor instead of Hercules. Thor has literally shown to kick it up a notch and the superior physically in a comic. You rarely see such direct evidence to one being superior in the same comic between to beings who are advertised as equals. It's the same reason why I think Superman is stronger than say someone like Orion. They portray them as equals against each other, but when I need someone to take on Darkseid or Doomsday I'm calling Superman to the brawl.

The fight that they had Zeus was clealry amping his physical might. Physically overpowering Mjolnir's enchantment and preventing it to fly towards Thor for a moment.

They locked hands. Zeus said Thor had meet his equal, no his superior and knocks Thor's head into the ground with a hand. http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/5/51954/1156946-thor_annual_08_28.jpg
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/5/51954/1156945-thor_annual_08_29.jpg

now herc is as strong or even stronger than zeus. cool

Starscream M
A high end Thor is tougher than Uru or Adamantium etc.

thats the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

Colossus-Big C

They locked hands. Zeus said Thor had meet his equal, no his superior and knocks Thor's head into the ground with a hand. he said i have yet meet my equal, thor was vastly physically out matched

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Starscream M
thats the dumbest thing I've ever heard. its Rage...But watch out he is on FanBoy Denial..

Rage.Of.Olympus
facepalm

I could post scans to back me up and you would still talk out of your ass. Honestly, when did this board become so full of morons.

thats the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

If you had actually read the post where I posted evidence to back this up, you wouldn't be talking out of your ass like usual.

Stay out of this son. I'm tired of always embarrassing you. You always chime in like your opinion matters, anyone gives a shit, or as if it's even backed up by any actual evidence. I'm a patient guy but frankly I'm tired of your bullshit.

Average Thor is clearly not as durable as enchanted Uru such as Mjolnir or Adamantium.

High end Thor has in direct comparison shown to be tougher than high end Uru such as even Mjolnir, and stated to be taking a beating not even a slab of Adamantium could handle.

Rage.Of.Olympus
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/5/51954/1156946-thor_annual_08_28.jpg
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/5/51954/1156945-thor_annual_08_29.jpg

now herc is as strong or even stronger than zeus. cool

Okay.

Sure, Zeus is a kid right now. And even adult Zeus should weaker than either without amping.

Rage.Of.Olympus
he said i have yet meet my equal, thor was vastly physically out matched

I think it was clear that the writer intended Zeus to be stronger or Zeus might have just been arrogant. He has the trait. Thor has even commented on it. But he did not seem vastly stronger.

Also keep in mind Thor was still young during their fight.

Momentarily looking hands and knocking Thor down is something that I could see Thing doing to Thor. The best way to have shown he was stronger is to have had Zeus actually overpower Thor in that lock of hands.

nicamarvin
You always chime in like your opinion matters, anyone gives a shit, I'm tired of your bullshit.
facepalm

Starscream M

Stay out of this son. I'm tired of always embarrassing you. You always chime in like your opinion matters, anyone gives a shit, or as if it's even backed up by any actual evidence. I'm a patient guy but frankly I'm tired of your bullshit.

Average Thor is clearly not as durable as enchanted Uru such as Mjolnir or Adamantium.

High end Thor has in direct comparison shown to be tougher than high end Uru such as even Mjolnir, and stated to be taking a beating not even a slab of Adamantium could handle. I should pay you for the clown routine you constantly put on for me. seriously.

You embarrass only yourself...your fanboyishness has reached super saiyan level 4!!!

thor is NOWHERE near as durable as adamantium. I shouldn't even bother to comment on such a ridiculous claim, but its too much.

You're a joke, go put your clown nose on.

Rage.Of.Olympus
I should pay you for the clown routine you constantly put on for me. seriously.

You embarrass only yourself...your fanboyishness has reached super saiyan level 4!!!

thor is NOWHERE near as durable as adamantium. I shouldn't even bother to comment on such a ridiculous claim, but its too much.

You're a joke, go put your clown nose on.

Lulz.

In the past I would have posted evidence to support my opinion. Posted scans where Thor in direct comparison is shown to be more durable than Uru or shown to be able to take more damage than even a slab of Adamantium could handle but I won't. I have learned that no matter how much evidence or scans I post, you will always stick to your silly idea of how you think things are supposed to be.

Thor at his high end showings of durability has shown to be superior to Uru etc. You don't like it? Tough.

Those metals require more force to damage than it does a high end Thor but in the end Thor is tougher.

On average he isn't but going by high showings he is.

I honestly don't understand what is so damn difficult to understand.

Hahahaha, this coming from the guy who has tried to argue non cannon shit as being more valid than comics or Juggernaut being more durable than any version of Galactus.

nicamarvin
....Jumpy

nicamarvin

I honestly don't understand what is so damn difficult to understand.
. your FanBoyism its whats hard to Understand... erm

Starscream M

Those metals require more force to damage than it does a high end Thor but in the end Thor is tougher.

that makes no sense whatsover.

You say those metals require more force to damage...then how the hell is thor more durable?

Do you even understand what durable means?

Rage.Of.Olympus
that makes no sense whatsover.

You say those metals require more force to damage...then how the hell is thor more durable?

Do you even understand what durable means?

It's not hard to understand.

Say a Celestial exerts 10% of power to damage Thor. It then tries to damage Adamantium with 10% power. It fails. It kicks it up to 15% and succeeds. It then blasts both Thor and the piece of Adamantium with 50% power each. The piece of Adamantium is erased yet Thor is still there. Hurt but there.

Do you understand?

It's harder to damage initially but a high end Thor can take more.

Starscream M
It's not hard to understand.

Say a Celestial exerts 10% of power to damage Thor. It then tries to damage Adamantium with 10% power. It fails. It kicks it up to 15% and succeeds. It then blasts both Thor and the piece of Adamantium with 50% power each. The piece of Adamantium is erased yet Thor is still there. Hurt but there.

Do you understand? I understand the hypothetical you pulled outta your behind...but unfortunately it isn't reality.

in reality, if say, hulk hit thor with all his force, he would bloody thor up. but give hulk eternity to punch a block of adamantium, and it wouldn't dent in the slightest.

Do you understand?

nicamarvin
Do you understand?
. .... confused I don't speak FanBoy's Language

nicamarvin
but give hulk eternity to punch a block of adamantium, and it wouldn't dent in the slightest. Thats the logic I try to make Rage understand, Hulk would not Dent adamantium for the same reason a Rubber Hammer can't dent solid steel.... mad

Rage.Of.Olympus
I understand the hypothetical you pulled outta your behind...but unfortunately it isn't reality.

in reality, if say, hulk hit thor with all his force, he would bloody thor up. but give hulk eternity to punch a block of adamantium, and it wouldn't dent in the slightest.

Do you understand?

Haha. Then why is there evidence to support my opinion?

Really? Thor has dented Adamantium in a hit.

Yes. You're a moron.

nicamarvin
Yes. I am a moron. ..Fixed smokin'

h1a8
Go back to the kids table boy.

Thor was tanking blasts from the Celestials similar to blasts that were literally punching and tearing holes through a full powered Destroyer. A Destroyer that had the combined power of Odin, Asgard, energies from all of the Skyfather heads. That Destroyer was probably as high end as Uru comes and Thor tanked the blasts that were punching through it.
Heck, Thor was tanking the same weapon that sliced through Mjolnir once.

And Adamantium? Thor has dented it. It's been damaged before. It was even stated that Thor was tanking more damage than a slab of Adamantium could handle.

It might be easier to make him bleed than it is to dent those metals, but once you can he can tank more based on his average showings.

Uru hasn't shattered against him. He has shattered Uru though. Stop fanboying. You are wrong is so many ways it isn't funny.

1. It is 100% Clear that Blasts can job the same as Firelord can job to Spider-man the same as Superman can job to a gas station.

It's called PIS. The only way it isn't PIS is one accepts the theory that the Celestials wasn't blasting Thor with the same type (or strength) blasts that it was against the Destroyer. Thor was even created to be bullet proof. Ask Stan Lee himself.

2. Faultily, you are equally comparing energy durability with physical blunt durability. Thor has decent energy durability because he is the God of Thunder and can channel energy thru his being without it doing any damage to him (like the devastating God blast energy).

3. Denting adamantium with something almost as strong (his hammer) is easy when one is striking with a smaller surface area. I can dent steel with my fists without any damage done to my fist. Yet steel is harder and stronger than my fists.

4. You are going against common sense (comic sense). It is 100% clear that Thor is barely high caliber bullet proof and will be absolutely hurt if he was hit with a stormbreaker or Mjolnir by a super powerful being. And he will be cut easily by Logan too.

5. Thor hasn't shatter Uru with his durability. So that point is irrelevant.

6. Adamantium>>>>>enchanted Uru>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Thor's flesh.

Rage.Of.Olympus

nicamarvin
Thor is tougher or more durable than Uru or Adamantium is Thor Tougher than Classic Juggs...?. confused

Rage.Of.Olympus
is Thor Tougher than Classic Juggs...?. confused

Depends what you mean by tougher. Thor is obviously easier to hurt, but I don't think that Juggernaut has as many durability showing as Thor has in terms of high end forces. Of course that doesn't mean he couldn't resist them.

I'm basing what I am right now off of evidence that clearly suggests that Thor is tougher than these metals at his higher end showings.

I personally think Juggernaut is tougher than something like Adamantium at his higher end showings. Or at least with his force field on.

nicamarvin
Thor is obviously easier to hurt, but I don't think that Juggernaut has as many durability showing as Thor has in terms of high end forces. I agree.... smokin'

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.