Lobo vs Colossus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nicamarvin
ok guys Normal Lobo vs Colossus

Lobo does not have the clones or Healing factor....

... Happy Dance

Damn you Bada if you close this one.... mad

Colossus-Big C
colossus wins 6/10

Q99
I would think Lobo wins fairly easily. He can go hand to hand with the likes of Superman without much trouble. Colossus can put up some fight but he's outmatched.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Q99
I would think Lobo wins fairly easily. He can go hand to hand with the likes of Superman without much trouble. Colossus can put up some fight but he's outmatched. But Lobo without his HF could be in trouble.... confused

carver9
Lobo wins this 10/10, I still love colossus though and I know for a fact that he is a beast but this is a fight that he would want to avoid.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by carver9
Lobo wins this 10/10, I still love colossus though and I know for a fact that he is a beast but this is a fight that he would want to avoid. wouldn't taking out his HF make things even.. confused

Q99
Originally posted by nicamarvin
But Lobo without his HF could be in trouble.... confused

He's still super tough and super strong, more-so than Colossus. Why would lack of HF make him in trouble? HF on or off, he's not going to get more than a few small bruises, while Colossus is in for serious hurt.

Endless Mike
Lobo would crush him

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Q99
He's still super tough and super strong, more-so than Colossus. Why would lack of HF make him in trouble? HF on or off, he's not going to get more than a few small bruises, while Colossus is in for serious hurt. I think Colossus is trong enough to Hurt him and since he aint healing he COULD be in trouble if he does not KO Colossus first... eek!

carver9
I think Colossus is trong enough to Hurt him and since he aint healing he COULD be in trouble if he does not KO Colossus first... eek!

Durability, Lobo>>Colossus
Strength, Lobo>>Colossus
Speed, Lobo>>Colossus
Fight skill, Lobo>>Colossus

Colossus doesnt stand a chance in this fight. He get one shotted.

Q99
I think Colossus is trong enough to Hurt him and since he aint healing he COULD be in trouble if he does not KO Colossus first... eek!

But... he totally will KO Colossus first. He's stronger and tougher.

I wouldn't say one shot like Carver9 did, but Lobo does have the advantage in pretty much every category to various extents.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Q99
But... he totally will KO Colossus first. He's stronger and tougher.

I wouldn't say one shot like Carver9 did, but Lobo does have the advantage in pretty much every category to various extents. Colossus has done well against, Hulk, Glads, Juggernaut

I bet you would think different if this fight was Lobo without HF vs Hercules... eek!

Q99
Colossus has done well against, Hulk, Glads, Juggernaut

Put up a fight and *lost*, just as he would here.

Herc's more dangerous in melee than Colossus is. Even then, Lobo would get a pretty good share of wins.

Lobo does have his bike and chains, too.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Q99

Lobo does have his bike and chains, too. NOT HERE.... mad

spawnwest
Lobo beats Colossus and then takes him to the pawn shop to get some fraggin cash that he donates to the Save-a-Dolphin foundation.

Flameback
Originally posted by spawnwest
Lobo beats Colossus and then takes him to the pawn shop to get some fraggin cash that he donates to the Save-a-Dolphin foundation.

laughing out loud Fraggin' right! thumb up

Lord Feron
The Main ****ing man beats his ass!

chomperx9
venom beats lobo so how come colossus cant beat him ?

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
colossus wins 6/10 erm lobo stomps

Konton
Unless Colossus pulls a Starfire and shows him the goodies, he gets kicked the **** out.

Mshinu
Colossus puts up a fight and he may not be outmatched as far as skills goes. Still he ain`t winning this.

Lobo twists Pete into a new ornament for his bike.

cdtm
ok guys Normal Lobo vs Colossus

Lobo does not have the clones or Healing factor....

... Happy Dance

Damn you Bada if you close this one.... mad I could see the clone thing, but the healing factor removal isn't very fair..

I still think Lobo takes this though. stick out tongue

We're talking about a guy strong enough to cut through Guy Gardners constructs and kick his ass hardcore, in his second JLA outing, and JLA Gardner actually had some decent showings like hanging with Despero in an extended battle when Martian Manhunter couldn't last one minute.. Plus Lobo generally ends up giving high end bricks a tough time, and shrugs off most attacks (An amped up Superman just after his rebirth was knocking Lobo into orbit and knocking out teeth, but he wasn't really hurting him..)

And you want to talk about leaping tall buildings in a single bound? He ended up booting Supes off Colu once, and leaped after him into space.. Can't see Colossus pulling off similar.

iceman24567
Originally posted by carver9
Durability, Lobo>>Colossus
Strength, Lobo>>Colossus
Speed, Lobo>>Colossus
Fight skill, Lobo>>Colossus

Colossus doesnt stand a chance in this fight. He get one shotted. OMG thumb up

cdtm
wouldn't taking out his HF make things even.. confused

Not when you take into account how he almost never needs the HF against high end bricks, and practically tanks their blows.

A lot of people like to bring up the time Superman blitzed Lobo in a Superman Annual when he was Eclipsed, knocking him out twice in the same issue, but that low showing goes against a stack of higher end showings. And Lobo's almost NEVER been knocked out from a good, hard punch from someone in Supermans weight class, EXCEPT for that one issue..

Captain Marvel, Lar Gand, DESPERO! None of them could keep Lobo down by just beating on him..

chomperx9
http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A9G_bF9TXutLAVEA7AejzbkF/SIG=12l4onsmi/EXP=1273802707/**http%3a//img15.photobucket.com/albums/v44/guyverjay/wolvielobo3.jpg

big grin

JakeTheBank
^ Love a good PIS crossover.

cdtm
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
^ Love a good PIS crossover.

It was worth it just to see Bone Claw Wolverine bloody up Thanos. big grin

The look on Thanos's face was priceless.

colossulrage
LOBO 9/10

xmarksthespot
Colossus gets decapitated Sailor Moon-style.

guy222
poor piotr

Mindset
Originally posted by chomperx9
venom beats lobo so how come colossus cant beat him ? Are you serious?

chomperx9
Originally posted by Mindset
Are you serious? laughing was a joke. just wanted to see how long it would take for someone to respond to that. took longer than i expected.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.