Superman vs. Morg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Black bolt z
Morg does has WOL.

The fight takes place in space lightyears from any life

carver9
Superman 6/10

Warlord
Morg is exactly the type of guy Superman made a career beating.

Morg wins

Warlord
wait he has WOL?
spite

carver9
Didnt see the WOL. Yeah, this is spite.

Without it I can see Supes beating Morg though. With it, Morg, 10/10

K Von Doom
Non contest

Black bolt z
Originally posted by carver9
Didnt see the WOL. Yeah, this is spite.

Without it I can see Supes beating Morg though. With it, Morg, 10/10 I thought superman was slightly as strong as surfer give or take a little.And didn't surfer beat morg with WOL?

carver9
Originally posted by Black bolt z
I thought superman was slightly as strong as surfer give or take a little.And didn't surfer beat morg with WOL?

confused Silver Surfer>Supes. Morg with the WOL took on all the heralds and won. Do you think Supes could do the same thing?

This would be a better fight using Morg without the WOL.. I would give it to Supes.

Black bolt z
Fine then take away WOL

quanchi112
Fine then take away WOL Yeah with the wol it's Morg's all day without it I favor Superman.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by quanchi112
Yeah with the wol it's Morg's all day without it I favor Superman. So pretty much with it it's a definite win without a definite lose?

tkitna
Without isnt a definate loss, but I would give the majority to Supes.

With the WOL, it is spite. Superman could not beat him.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by tkitna
Without isnt a definate loss, but I would give the majority to Supes.

With the WOL, it is spite. Superman could not beat him. Could I say give him like half the power of WOL?Cuz according to you guys either way it's a one-sided fight.

Enyalus
Without WOL, Superman takes it 9/10. He's got nothing holding him back here.

carver9
Originally posted by Enyalus
Without WOL, Superman takes it 9/10. He's got nothing holding him back here.

Agreed and wasnt Morg without the WOL kind of in Terrax league (they stalemated).

Enyalus
Basically. Yeah.

galactusischere
He also beat SS without WOL the first time they fought erm

Morg wins.

thanos-prime
W/wol Morg w/o superman 9/10

Enyalus
Originally posted by galactusischere
He also beat SS without WOL the first time they fought erm

Morg wins.
And Surfer owned his ass the second time.

Omega Vision
Morg does has WOL.

The fight takes place in space lightyears from any life
He does has WOL? Then does that mean that I can haz Cheezeburger?

Bentley
Bump.

Stoic
Morg with only the Waters of Life would lose to Superman, but if he had a combination of the WOL and the Power Cosmic, then he would win. So which is it?

Philosophía
Superman.

Nihilist
Superman wins, WOL Morg didnt do anything the likes of Superman lvl guys couldnt do, he is way too overhyped.

OneDumbG0
Originally posted by Stoic
Morg with only the Waters of Life would lose to Superman, but if he had a combination of the WOL and the Power Cosmic, then he would win 10/10. So which is it?

cdtm
Morg wins, and pretty easily.

h1a8
^lol. I guess struggling with Terrax proves it huh?

cdtm
Originally posted by h1a8
^lol. I guess struggling with Terrax proves it huh?

Did he really though? Terrax had his axe, and still couldn't beat him.

But I'm assuming the thread op meant Morg when he found the waters of life, but still had his power cosmic. And since Morg without the PC only has one appearance, that probably means we can't debate him since board rules specify at least two appearances..

quanchi112
Originally posted by Nihilist
Superman wins, WOL Morg didnt do anything the likes of Superman lvl guys couldnt do, he is way too overhyped. Superman level guys can take out Firelord, Terrax, Nova, Air walker, and have Surfer flee to Galactus because they have no shot ? Get real.

Nihilist
Originally posted by quanchi112
Superman level guys can take out Firelord, Terrax, Nova, Air walker, and have Surfer flee to Galactus because they have no shot ? Get real. Yeah, barring Surfer they are pure fodder and anyone who says other wise is a idiot...oh wait its you nevermind.

Harbinger
^ Lulz.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Nihilist
Yeah, barring Surfer they are pure fodder and anyone who says other wise is a idiot...oh wait its you nevermind. laughing out loud

I might have to profile that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.