Ridley (MP) vs. Bowser (SMG)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nemesis X
Super Mario Galaxy Bowser faces off against Metroid Prime Ridley (1-3).

Fight will be at the top of a volcano.

Who will win?

MooCowofJustice
Probably Ridley.

Spartan117ftw
SMG Bowser? Seriously?

Ridley stomps. Not much of a fight.

Sin_Volvagia
Ridley. Bowser might as well stand still because he's not dodging anything.

The Scenario
Bowser has great durability, but I don't think he could stand up to prolonged exposure to Ridley.

Phanteros
Ridley, he's faster and has more range attacks than Bowser.

BloodRain
Better attacks, faster and he can fly. Puts him clear in the advantage.

Cyner
The difference in power is just too vast. Ridley stomps in a stompfest full of stomping.

ScreamPaste
Guiz, I'm sorreh, but I DISAGREE!

I don't think Ridley can lay down anything like what Bowser survived in SMG. D:!

Ridley_Prime
Doesn't mean Bowser will touch him though.

ScreamPaste
Also true, but you never know. Bowser's got some pretty kool powers, like teleportation, ect. He could hit Ridley, and he's pretty strong.

The Scenario
It's not sure much Ridley, but the OP allows Omega Ridley, which allows phazon, which allows rape. Picture a gauss weapon, but blue, and you have the basic gist.

Cyner
Originally posted by The Scenario
It's not sure much Ridley, but the OP allows Omega Ridley, which allows phazon, which allows rape. Picture a gauss weapon, but blue, and you have the basic gist.

also complete atomization.

MooCowofJustice
If a nuclear explosion disintegrates people, would it be safe to say that the force of a Supernova should atomize people?

If so I'm not sure Phazon will be as effective as you hope. But I'm still generally doubting that Bowser can win. erm

Cyner
Originally posted by MooCowofJustice
If a nuclear explosion disintegrates people, would it be safe to say that the force of a Supernova should atomize people?

If so I'm not sure Phazon will be as effective as you hope. But I'm still generally doubting that Bowser can win. erm

Well Dark Samus survived the destruction of an entire dimension and was later destroyed by Samus. It might be quite effective stick out tongue

MooCowofJustice
I thought Dark Samus can become an incorporeal being. And this is Ridley, not Samus.

Oh wait. Is that like "Ridley takes Samus' shots and Samus's shots hurt Dark Samus?"

Ridley_Prime
Not sure, although, Omega Ridley has teh Phazon abilities like Dark Samus does too, so it's kind of a moot point.

Cyner
What I'm saying is that the atomization properties of Phazon are apparently stronger than even a dimensional collapse.

Sin_Volvagia
Bowser was beaten by lava in SMB1, a long drop in SMB3, by thrown Mecha Koopas in SMW, another long drop in SMRPG, thrown into bombs in SM64, and another long frop in SMSunshine.

Bowser surviving a supernova is toon force.

MooCowofJustice
It's just too bad that this thread specifies Galaxy Bowser. If it didn't what you just said might make a difference.

Sin_Volvagia
Originally posted by MooCowofJustice
It's just too bad that this thread specifies Galaxy Bowser. If it didn't what you just said might make a difference.

In that case, supernova survival is valid. Also, I posted in the wrong thread.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.