Richards, Doom, Black Panther, Stark vs DCU

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SamZED
Richards, Doom, Black Panther and Tony Stark team-up. They get 1 YEAR of prep and can use all of the recources they have (minus some crazy cosmic powered plot devices) Their goal is to take over the DC universe. The DC heros only learn that they're coming 5 minutes before it happens.
Can the team do it?

Parmaniac
If everything fails it comes down to the damn Spectre again. This ****er is imba.

Prep-Man
DC is screwed. Only 5 minutes? That's basically one-sided prep.

McNasty996
God help DC sad

Black bolt z
If no cosmics are allowed team smart wins.

tkitna
DC falls

BattleMage
DCU gets slaughtered!!!

manx422
DCU
Dr fate solos
Orion solos
Spectre solos
Flash solos

srankmissingnin
If there is even a mild level of cooperation between Richards, Doom, BP and Stark they should succeed with minimal problems.

JakeTheBank
Without crazy cosmic powered plot devices, I don't know if they could take over the DC universe. DC Earth, sure.

Lord_Talron
1 year, please. its more like a question of just whose powers dr doom steals in order to assrape everyone rather than if they will win. and this time hes got stark and richards to help him.

its just my opinion but i wouldve put strange instead of panther...

-Pr-
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Without crazy cosmic powered plot devices, I don't know if they could take over the DC universe. DC Earth, sure.

aye. it's been done by lesser foes. it's just a question of holding on to it once it's taken over.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.