I was just thinkin'....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tired-Hiker
....if I suddenly became famous because I somehow landed a few movie roles that lead to bigger roles and suddenly I'm like the latest overnite success story, I'd be invited on all kinds of talk shows, right? Jay Leno, Jimmy Kimble, Dave Letterman.... Well, what I would do is I'd alway speak with an Australian accent every time I'm on one of these shows, and I'd claim that I was born and raised in Australia. Then, like seven years later when I'm back on one of those shows, I'd speak in my normal American accent and tell everyone that I lied.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Tired-Hiker
....if I suddenly became famous because I somehow landed a few movie roles that lead to bigger roles and suddenly I'm like the latest overnite success story, I'd be invited on all kinds of talk shows, right? Jay Leno, Jimmy Kimble, Dave Letterman.... Well, what I would do is I'd alway speak with an Australian accent every time I'm on one of these shows, and I'd claim that I was born and raised in Australia. Then, like seven years later when I'm back on one of those shows, I'd speak in my normal American accent and tell everyone that I lied.

Oddly enough, I day dreamed about something similar when I was a kid. I thought it was pretty funny.

I'd like t see it HAPPEN!

Rogue Jedi
....if I suddenly became famous because I somehow landed a few movie roles that lead to bigger roles and suddenly I'm like the latest overnite success story, I'd be invited on all kinds of talk shows, right? Jay Leno, Jimmy Kimble, Dave Letterman.... Well, what I would do is I'd alway speak with an Australian accent every time I'm on one of these shows, and I'd claim that I was born and raised in Australia. Then, like seven years later when I'm back on one of those shows, I'd speak in my normal American accent and tell everyone that I lied. And you would hire me as your bodyguard, and die one night when a terribly obsessed teen fan opens fire, and I run away yelling "they shootin' they shootin'!!!!"

Tired-Hiker
I'm craving donuts.

dadudemon
Watch dis, selective journalism...
I'm craving ... nuts.

Figures. awehawe

Rogue Jedi
I'm craving doz nuts. gay.

Tired-Hiker
ninja

Tired-Hiker
You guys are funny. I'm glad I have you in my life. Now suck my ballz.

Rogue Jedi
Ahahahah pwned.

Tired-Hiker
Well, maybe so. Maybe so.

Rogue Jedi
But I ruf you heartbeat

Mindship
Been there, done that, though on a smaller scale (not famous, in clubs, with English accent).

Also: During Halloween, I used to sometimes dress as if I were a rock star trying to blend anonymously into the crowd (long coat, long-hair wig, sunglasses--at night). Always, at least a couple of people would come over and ask if I was someone famous. I'd say no but smile in such a way they wouldn't believe me.

Ahh. People are so easily beguiled. smokin'

mikeydude
I wish someone would blowme. ermm

Rogue Jedi
haermm

mikeydude
I knoe!

dadudemon
Originally posted by Mindship
Been there, done that, though on a smaller scale (not famous, in clubs, with English accent).

Also: During Halloween, I used to sometimes dress as if I were a rock star trying to blend anonymously into the crowd (long coat, long-hair wig, sunglasses--at night). Always, at least a couple of people would come over and ask if I was someone famous. I'd say no but smile in such a way they wouldn't believe me.

Ahh. People are so easily beguiled. smokin'

Wow. You're like, super cool, n'stuff. Maybe we could create a thread that is dedicated asking you to do similar stuff, for our lulz? You could record it, post it youtubez, and we get our lulz.

Rogue Jedi
That's just.....lulz.

Mindship
Originally posted by dadudemon
Wow. You're like, super cool, n'stuff. Maybe we could create a thread that is dedicated asking you to do similar stuff, for our lulz? You could record it, post it youtubez, and we get our lulz. Wait til I sleep with the First Lady...then I be da man...

...unless, of course, I disappoint her as one.

Kram3r
Pretending to be Ausso. Harder than it looks. Trust me, been pretending for years. haermm

Rogue Jedi
Ausso....*******.

Tired-Hiker
Originally posted by Kram3r
Pretending to be Ausso. Harder than it looks. Trust me, been pretending for years. haermm laughing out loud I've been studying Russel Crowe for weeks now. Only prob, I've been watching Master and Commander where he plays a Brit. erm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.