Mid Heralds vs High Heralds

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Mid Heralds:

Black Adam
Captain Marvel
Beta Ray Bill

vs

Superman
GL (Hal)
Orion (no fancy tricks)

No powering up anyone, every is fighting at their normal power level.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by carver9
Mid Heralds:

Black Adam
Captain Marvel
Beta Ray Bill

vs

Superman
GL (Hal)
Orion (no fancy tricks)

No powering up anyone, every is fighting at their normal power level.
facepalm at calling CM and BA Mid Heralds.

Endless Mike
Originally posted by Omega Vision

Same goes for BRB

carver9
I think all of them are high heralds but they are listed on the mid herald list on this forum.

I always disputed it but I decided a while back to accept it.

galactusischere
Team 2.

Konton
Team 2.

BRB needs slightly better help IMO.

Enyalus
He was going by KMC's tier listings. I think a lot of us agree they belong higher. Including Carver.

celeyhyga17
Orion solos!!

ahh heck I couldn't help it.

But seriously though i think he beats everyone here even the guys on his team.

-Pr-
Team 2, but it's not easy.

Enyalus
Originally posted by -Pr-
I agree.

Mshinu
Team 1, Supes is the weak link.

Lord_Talron
BA and CM are basically supes and beta ray bill is for all intents and purposes thor, soooo id have to say team one pretty much has this. once supes goes down its smooth sailing

Warlord

u think Bill is a Mid Herald then?

Warlord
Originally posted by -Pr-

manx422
Orion solos

Slaanesh
team 2

Philosophía
Team 2.

Lord_Talron
honestly, based on what? black adam and captain marvel are on par with superman. and beta ray bill is for all intents and purposes, thor

Bouboumaster
Team 2 6/10:

Mshinu
Yep, I don`t really see Team 2 winning once supes get smacked down.

kgkg
Originally posted by Mshinu
Team 1, Supes is the weak link. no expression

Omega Vision
Originally posted by kgkg
no expression
Most likely he refers to the magic weakness. Still Superman's magic weakness has never stopped him from hanging with Black Adam and CM in the past. Really its only when they magically amp their punches that he really starts feeling it. Its not like their magical nature gives them 'Superman-durability negation' powers.

carver9
Most likely he refers to the magic weakness. Still Superman's magic weakness has never stopped him from hanging with Black Adam and CM in the past. Really its only when they magically amp their punches that he really starts feeling it. Its not like their magical nature gives them 'Superman-durability negation' powers.

Totally agree, if he falls I dont think it will be the magic doing it, I just think that almost everyone here is pretty even if you ask me.

Orion is overrated. Doomsday took him out in one panel and Superman showing was a lot better. Supermans showings against Darkseid is also better.

Orion is hyped.

Omega Vision
Totally agree, if he falls I dont think it will be the magic doing it, I just think that almost everyone here is pretty even if you ask me.

Orion is overrated. Doomsday took him out in one panel and Superman showing was a lot better. Supermans showings against Darkseid is also better.

Orion is hyped.
I think its more a matter of Orion's writers having a better understanding of Darkseid's powerlevel when compared to Superman's writers who must have all villains lose to Big Blue in the end.

Orion is like most New Gods a frequent victim of PIS/CIS when outside of a Fourth World-centric title.

carver9
I think its more a matter of Orion's writers having a better understanding of Darkseid's powerlevel when compared to Superman's writers who must have all villains lose to Big Blue in the end.

Orion is like most New Gods a frequent victim of PIS/CIS when outside of a Fourth World-centric title.

So you think Orion is> Superman even though they look pretty even when they fight each other?

JakeTheBank
So you think Orion is> Superman even though they look pretty even when they fight each other?

I think he's saying most Superman writers have people like Darkseid job horrendously to Big Blue, while in the Fourth World/New Gods comics, he's treated like he really ought to be.

carver9
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
I think he's saying most Superman writers have people like Darkseid job horrendously to Big Blue, while in the Fourth World/New Gods comics, he's treated like he really ought to be.

Gotcha

So do you think Orion is more powerful than Supes also?

JakeTheBank
Gotcha

So do you think Orion is more powerful than Supes also?

I think it's something that is certainly debatable. Like father, like son, Orion kinda gets treated as a simple rageaholic brute outside of New Gods centric titles, especially if shown in the same book with Superman. With his own powers at his disposal and the mother box taken into account, Orion has the tools to put down Superman, imo. The real question is if it's likely to happen.

Omega Vision
Never said that. I think they're peers. It seems like Orion only ever gets portrayed as such in New Gods titles. When he's with the JLA shit happens to him like him getting trapped in a titanium cage and forgetting he has super-strength and teleportation abilities.

carver9
Never said that. I think they're peers. It seems like Orion only ever gets portrayed as such in New Gods titles. When he's with the JLA shit happens to him like him getting trapped in a titanium cage and forgetting he has super-strength and teleportation abilities.

Its cannon though.

Omega Vision
Its cannon though.
Canon=/= admissible in this forum. There is a PIS rule after all.

Colossus-Big C
supes is the weak link, he causes his team to lose

carver9
Canon=/= admissible in this forum. There is a PIS rule after all.

But you cant mark everything off as PIS when you really dont have anything gauging that persons strength (when has Orion lifted anything)?

Omega Vision
But you cant mark everything off as PIS when you really dont have anything gauging that persons strength (when has Orion lifted anything)?
Orion has quite a few physical bouts with Superman where he's either shown as a peer or a slight superior (in terms of strength and skill). Mostly in New Gods titles.

JakeTheBank
Actually, I think it's GL here that is the "weak link" (as let's face it, no one present in the match is really weak in the tradiational sense). BRB, CM, and BA alike have the ability to bust through constructs like nothing, and Bill can actually absorb and re-channel that energy.

carver9
Orion has quite a few physical bouts with Superman where he's either shown as a peer or a slight superior (in terms of strength and skill). Mostly in New Gods titles.

Grundy has good showings against Supes but that doesnt mean that he can lift everything that Superman can lift.

Colossus had a good showing against Gladiator but I know for a fact Colossus cant bust a planet open or rip a star in half or move a planet like Gladiator can.

carver9
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Actually, I think it's GL here that is the "weak link" (as let's face it, no one present in the match is really weak in the tradiational). BRB, CM, and BA alike have the ability to bust through constructs like nothing, and Bill can actually absorb and re-channel that energy.

And if you look at GL showing against Black Mary then you'll see how anyone on marvel team have a chance of whiippin that a**. She stomped him twice in one comic.

Philosophía
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
honestly, based on what? black adam and captain marvel are on par with superman. and beta ray bill is for all intents and purposes, thor Good thing it's not 3 vs 2 then.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.