OmegaRed vs Sabretooth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SevenShackles
Victor creed vs the russian badass omegared.

Battle 1 - in the jungle

Battle 2 - in mall of america

1 place with ppl one without to play with omegareds life drain thing.

Who wins and why

Wild Shadow
even they make spanky with each other since they have soooo much in common..

in comics i believe sabe punked him and had omega running away...

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
even they make spanky with each other since they have soooo much in common..

in comics i believe sabe punked him and had omega running away... Omega was about to kill Colossus I doubt Sabretooth packs that punch.... roll eyes (sarcastic)

pinksushi1
Omega Red easily. Wolverine may have managed to combat Red for more than 10 hours straight, but if it weren't for Agent Zero coming in to aid him, Wolverine would have been done for. He wouldn't be killed, but he would have been KOed by Red. Besides, Omega Red's powers negate healing factors. It is not immediate, but it nevertheless becomes a very important factor.

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by nicamarvin
Omega was about to kill Colossus I doubt Sabretooth packs that punch.... roll eyes (sarcastic) dont be silly sabretooth doesnt need to punch he claws and rips..

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by pinksushi1
Omega Red easily. Wolverine may have managed to combat Red for more than 10 hours straight, but if it weren't for Agent Zero coming in to aid him, Wolverine would have been done for. He wouldn't be killed, but he would have been KOed by Red. Besides, Omega Red's powers negate healing factors. It is not immediate, but it nevertheless becomes a very important factor.

Creed is vastly superior to Wolverine though. You need to keep in mind that there are certain factors in play in Wolverine vs Sabretooth that won't ever factor into any other fights they participate in. For one, when Wolverine fights Sabretooth, is Logan operating at the very peak of his abilities. Logan holds nothing back against Sabretooh, this isn't the same Wolverine that we normally see fighting in comics, this is Wolverine completely unrestrained. He hates Sabretooth with every fiber of his being, and will do anything he can to kill him. Secondly, Creed doesn't really care about winning, its all a game to him. He loves to fight Wolverine but he doesn't want to kill him, he wants to break to him, Creed wants Wolverine to become like him. So while Wolverine hates Sabretooth, in a twisted way Sabretooth actually likes Wolverine.

Sabretooth doesn't have any of the CIS that is holding him back when he fights Wolverine, with Omega Red and Sabretooth vs. Omega Red would be a completely different fight than Wolverine vs. Omega Red. Creed is indifferent to Arkady, and there is a high possibility this fight ends the same way as in the comics, with Omega Red running away before Creed kills him.

pinksushi1
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Creed is vastly superior to Wolverine though. You need to keep in mind that there are certain factors in play in Wolverine vs Sabretooth that won't ever factor into any other fights they participate in. For one, when Wolverine fights Sabretooth, is Logan operating at the very peak of his abilities. Logan holds nothing back against Sabretooh, this isn't the same Wolverine that we normally see fighting in comics, this is Wolverine completely unrestrained. He hates Sabretooth with every fiber of his being, and will do anything he can to kill him. Secondly, Creed doesn't really care about winning, its all a game to him. He loves to fight Wolverine but he doesn't want to kill him, he wants to break to him, Creed wants Wolverine to become like him. So while Wolverine hates Sabretooth, in a twisted way Sabretooth actually likes Wolverine.

Sabretooth doesn't have any of the CIS that is holding him back when he fights Wolverine, with Omega Red and Sabretooth vs. Omega Red would be a completely different fight than Wolverine vs. Omega Red. Creed is indifferent to Arkady, and there is a high possibility this fight ends the same way as in the comics, with Omega Red running away before Creed kills him.

I don't see how Creed can defeat Red. Creed's healing factor would eventually be negated to nothing and Red wears Carbonadium armor, which Creed's claws can't cut through. On the other hand, Red can strangle Creed with his tentacles and absorb his life force until he is KOed. Red restrained Colossus who was even stronger than Red himself. Colossus would easily defeat Creed. Oh, and when Red absorbs Creed's life force, Red's own HF get better and better.

Wild Shadow
i would say old school red would be able to beat classic sabe but we have a on panel beating on red.... red current depiction of his durability makes it even worse for red's durability and better for sabe's damage output..

sabe can win by tearing red's head off..ala shiva moment, or the spetsnaz super soldiers.

pinksushi1
i would say old school red would be able to beat classic sabe but we have a on panel beating on red.... red current depiction of his durability makes it even worse for red's durability and better for sabe's damage output..

sabe can win by tearing red's head off..ala shiva moment, or the spetsnaz super soldiers.

And how would Creed do that when Red has those tentacles? How would Creed do that when Red has a healing factor himself? How can Creed do that when Red restrained Colossus who is stronger than himself? Also, Domino defeated Red in AOA. Does that mean in a fair fight that Domino would always defeat him?

Wild Shadow
a healing factor wont help you when someone digs their claws in and rips the head off.. the healing factor can help heal the wounds but not prevent them all together.

it didnt help shiva and it self repair system, adamantium resistant metal alloy.. when sabe ripped its head off... not sure if the supersoldier spetsnaz had a healing factor but i am sure they did they also had Ada. resistant skin..

Sabretooth is pretty fast and brutal he doesnt F#@@ around like Wolverine.. sabe can easily bypass the coils pretty easily as a matter of fact he has and proceeded to bum rush and give Red the beating of his life.. also Wolverine fought for 10 hours escaping the coils repeatedly and bringing the fight right to him face to face..

Colossus cant break free from the coils since the pheromones and life siphon screw with his strength and stamina... Sabretooth can struggle pull on the coils with his still high lvl strength he doesnt stop fighting wont stop fighting for hours unlike colossus who turns into a noodle once he is grabbed by the coils...

also sabe's red beating canon> AOA not Canon

the ninjak
Omega Red's Tendrils bind Creed and drain him in both scenarios.

Battlehammer
Omega Red, if he uses life drain this won't be much of a fight. He was trying to capture Creed when they fought and did not uses the full extent of his powers.

pinksushi1
a healing factor wont help you when someone digs their claws in and rips the head off.. the healing factor can help heal the wounds but not prevent them all together.

it didnt help shiva and it self repair system, adamantium resistant metal alloy.. when sabe ripped its head off... not sure if the supersoldier spetsnaz had a healing factor but i am sure they did they also had Ada. resistant skin..

Sabretooth is pretty fast and brutal he doesnt F#@@ around like Wolverine.. sabe can easily bypass the coils pretty easily as a matter of fact he has and proceeded to bum rush and give Red the beating of his life.. also Wolverine fought for 10 hours escaping the coils repeatedly and bringing the fight right to him face to face..

Colossus cant break free from the coils since the pheromones and life siphon screw with his strength and stamina... Sabretooth can struggle pull on the coils with his still high lvl strength he doesnt stop fighting wont stop fighting for hours unlike colossus who turns into a noodle once he is grabbed by the coils...

also sabe's red beating canon> AOA not Canon

Red can just restrain Sabretooth with his tentacles, like he did to Colossus. Also, if why couldn't Wolverine slice Red's head off, if Sabretooth supposedly can?

Wild Shadow
same reason logan never did to sabretooth, Cap, spider... etc etc,,, story telling writer's armor.

srankmissingnin
Red can just restrain Sabretooth with his tentacles, like he did to Colossus. Also, if why couldn't Wolverine slice Red's head off, if Sabretooth supposedly can?

Colossus doesn't have a healing factor. The moment Arkady touches him with his tentacles that fight is over and Colossus is as weak as a baby. Sabretooth, however, does have a healing factor. This means he can still operate at peak efficiency for sometime before there is a notable decline in his attributes.

Creed is also in the same ballpark as Arkady strength wise, allowing him to potentially over power Omega Red in a tug of war.

Battlehammer
Colossus doesn't have a healing factor. The moment Arkady touches him with his tentacles that fight is over and Colossus is as weak as a baby. Sabretooth, however, does have a healing factor. This means he can still operate at peak efficiency for sometime before there is a notable decline in his attributes.

Creed is also in the same ballpark as Arkady strength wise, allowing him to potentially over power Omega Red in a tug of war.
Thats not really accurate when it comes to life drain. Though Sabre-tooth would last longer, not much. As we seen when he uses it on Wolverine he drained extremely fast.

I disagree greatly with this, though sabre-tooth is strong, Omega red is consistnly display with vast strength reaching class 90. he easily overpowered and restrained colossus and he done so with out it seems using his death factor. He also shown to be strong enough to restrain iron man and eaisly hold a helicopter form taking off. I say he has quite the strength advantage against sabre-tooth

carver9
Lets not even add to the fact that Rogue threw a tank on him and he threw it off of him like it was nothing.

Wild Shadow
lets not forget he time omega red tried to life siphon and crush rogue and rogue smiled broke out of his grip and started getting physical with him....

Battlehammer
lets not forget he time omega red tried to life siphon and crush rogue and rogue smiled broke out of his grip and started getting physical with him....
.......when was this? I think you may be mistaken......

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Battlehammer
Thats not really accurate when it comes to life drain. Though Sabre-tooth would last longer, not much. As we seen when he uses it on Wolverine he drained extremely fast.

I disagree greatly with this, though sabre-tooth is strong, Omega red is consistnly display with vast strength reaching class 90. he easily overpowered and restrained colossus and he done so with out it seems using his death factor. He also shown to be strong enough to restrain iron man and eaisly hold a helicopter form taking off. I say he has quite the strength advantage against sabre-tooth

And Sabretooth has over powered Rogue and Miss Marvel.

Not even Wayverine was all that effected by Omega Red's death spores or life drain, during combat and he is a much weaker incarnation than the standard well written Wolverine. Sabretooth is going to be fine, it will be hours before he starts to slow down.

Battlehammer
And Sabretooth has over powered Rogue and Miss Marvel.

Not even Wayverine was all that effected by Omega Red's death spores or life drain, during combat and he is a much weaker incarnation than the standard well written Wolverine. Sabretooth is going to be fine, it will be hours before he starts to slow down.
He dident overpower really either one. He went hit for hit with ms. marvel and he ambushed rougue. It was not overpowering them. It was impressive and showed he strong and hits hard but not the same thing.

He never tried life drain on him, and the deathspores werent even used for the most part, and omega red was dumb down as well as was almost everyone.

Starscream M
red should win

sabretooth could win a few

srankmissingnin
He dident overpower really either one. He went hit for hit with ms. marvel and he ambushed rougue. It was not overpowering them. It was impressive and showed he strong and hits hard but not the same thing.

He never tried life drain on him, and the deathspores werent even used for the most part, and omega red was dumb down as well.

Um, yes he was, Wolverine even said so himself. "Every piece I take from him, he replaces with a piece of me."

Battlehammer
Um, yes he was, Wolverine even said so himself. "Every piece I take from him, he replaces with a piece of me."
That very well could have been the pheramones. It was nothing like he he used it in the past.

Every time he ever shown to uses it he drained wolverine extremely fast amoung other. Omega Red suffers from cis jsut as much as sabre-tooth vs wolverine. He almost always toys with him and never uses his life drain.

srankmissingnin
The only time Red's powers had any sort of immediate effect on Wolverine was his first appearance. One time. Every fight they've had since then has been much different. Healing factors on Wolverine and Creed's level are able to combat the negative side effect of Red's Deathspores and life siphon for hours.

Battlehammer
The only time Red's powers had any sort of immediate effect on Wolverine was his first appearance. One time. Every fight they've had since then has been much different.

it happen a number of times, it showed to have immediate effect in uncanny x-men as well amoung others. He rarly even uses his life drain. Hell after He koed wolevrien with it in the first apearance he fought him again with out using it only pheramones and still wolverine was no match.

Healing factors on Wolverine and Creed's level are able to combat the negative side effect of Red's Deathspores and life siphon for hours.

Pheramones yes, life drain no. Red hardly uses the life drain, but when he does he drops wolverien colossus ect. pritty much anyone he touches extremely fast.

Wild Shadow
.......when was this? I think you may be mistaken......

if i am no shame but here is the scan

http://www.freewebs.com/eternaldomo/ArkadyvsRogue2.jpg

http://www.freewebs.com/eternaldomo/ArkadyvsRogue.jpg

clarification would be appreciated...

Battlehammer
if i am no shame but here is the scan

http://www.freewebs.com/eternaldomo/ArkadyvsRogue2.jpg

http://www.freewebs.com/eternaldomo/ArkadyvsRogue.jpg

clarification would be appreciated...
That makes senses given her powers, but that first scan I dont believe is cannon and they don't go togather if not mistaken there from two different comics. Actaully I am positive there from two different comics.

pinksushi1
I still don't see how Creed can get out of Red straining him with his tentacles. Colossus is stronger than Creed and Red restrained Colossus. Red can just enjoy absorbing all of his life force and using the pheromones on him.

srankmissingnin
I still don't see how Creed can get out of Red straining him with his tentacles. Colossus is stronger than Creed and Red restrained Colossus. Red can just enjoy absorbing all of his life force and using the pheromones on him.

Yeah but its not hard to figure out why you can't put the pieces together. I mean, despite the differences in each situation being explained to you several times, you still haven't figured out the mystery of how Arkady restraining Colossus differs from Akrady restraining Creed.

Once again: Omega Red's life drain affects Colossus imminently, severally weakening him instantly, where as Sabretooth's healing factor combats Omega Red's life siphoning, allowing him to operate at peak efficiency for much, much longer. Colossus lakes the strength to break free from Omega Red's tentacles because they leech away his life force, sapping his strength and rendering him feeble and week. Understand? The same thing won't happen to Sabretooth as his healing factor will keep replenishing him. Basically what it comes done to, and this is the simplest way I can put this, is Sabretooth is stronger than a severely weakened a Colossus who's life is being drained by Omega Red.

Todays lesson was brought to you by the letter O.

Wild Shadow
That makes senses given her powers, but that first scan I dont believe is cannon and they don't go togather if not mistaken there from two different comics. Actaully I am positive there from two different comics. care to elaborate why one isnt canon or should i just take your world for?

either way if they are or not, i still think the coils restraining certain ppl doesnt always work on others,, there is no set strength for the coils since i think it is dependent on the persons stamina, powers rather then strength.

pinksushi1
Yeah but its not hard to figure out why you can't put the pieces together. I mean, despite the differences in each situation being explained to you several times, you still haven't figured out the mystery of how Arkady restraining Colossus differs from Akrady restraining Creed.

Once again: Omega Red's life drain affects Colossus imminently, severally weakening him instantly, where as Sabretooth's healing factor combats Omega Red's life siphoning, allowing him to operate at peak efficiency for much, much longer. Colossus lakes the strength to break free from Omega Red's tentacles because they leech away his life force, sapping his strength and rendering him feeble and week. Understand? The same thing won't happen to Sabretooth as his healing factor will keep replenishing him. Basically what it comes done to, and this is the simplest way I can put this, is Sabretooth is stronger than a severely weakened a Colossus who's life is being drained by Omega Red.

Todays lesson was brought to you by the letter O.

You forgot that Red's pheromones and life force absorption abilities negate healing factors. And again, how does Creed defeat or even kill Red?

Wild Shadow
the pheromones have never ever negated HF maybe with time and wearing them down but it doesnt outright negate it to the point where they would be ko'ed, unable to heal from minor wounds or be one shotted ko'ed..

pinksushi1
the pheromones have never ever negated HF maybe with time and wearing them down but it doesnt outright negate it to the point where they would be ko'ed, unable to heal from minor wounds or be one shotted ko'ed..

I never said immediately, but it would make a difference.

Battlehammer
care to elaborate why one isnt canon or should i just take your world for?

either way if they are or not, i still think the coils restraining certain ppl doesnt always work on others,, there is no set strength for the coils since i think it is dependent on the persons stamina, powers rather then strength.
Can you prove it cannon? if so do it. I never once seen that event ever and I own pretty much every x-men comics there is, and every wolverine apearence pretty much. Thoses I don't own I have DLed on my computer and ive never seen that before. Also a dead give away is the art which is the same art used for the tv adabation which had far more cartoony feel that most comics.

The second scan is from uncanny x-men and that hit literrally did nothing to OR. It was when they kid napped the x-men and wolverine.

They work all the same, the difference is if he uses his life drain or not. Even with out using it he been shown strong enough to hold colossus though colossus had no leverage due to be lifted off the ground. However that still puts OR at around class 90. He also displayed strength enough to hold Ironman down (who the life drain did not work on due to him not being in the armor) and pierced ironmans armor further proving his class 90 status. He also easily held a helicopter that tried to fly away.

Battlehammer
It weakens the healing factor, over time he takes effect like when wolverien fought omega red for 18 hours. However life drain is much different and display to work almost immediately. There a misconception that red uses the life drain every time he grabs some one with his coil's this is false. He chooses when and were and he rarely uses it becuase he enjoys a good fight which is the only reason wolverine does not get beat down within seconds everytime they fight. OR even with out death factor is a beast. His natural blunt force durability is absurd and added with the armor makes him bullet proof and even bazooka proof to the point that he has taken one directly with no harm. He also has superhuman reflexes good enough to deflect bullets, he run down I believe sports car on foot display his superhuman speed, he posses roughly class 90 strength (dispite what the handbooks might suggest), and he superhuman agility and stamina, pheramones.

pinksushi1
Omega Red can and has taken on Wolverine, Colossus and the X-Men. Omega Red's armor, tendrils, healing factor, durability, strength, combat abilities and death spores are simply too much for Creed.

It was an 18 hour fight, and Logan would have died from it, if Maverick did not give him medical aid. Also, Omega Red admitted he was merely toying with him.

Mindset
It weakens the healing factor, over time he takes effect like when wolverien fought omega red for 18 hours. However life drain is much different and display to work almost immediately. There a misconception that red uses the life drain every time he grabs some one with his coil's this is false. He chooses when and were and he rarely uses it becuase he enjoys a good fight which is the only reason wolverine does not get beat down within seconds everytime they fight. OR even with out death factor is a beast. His natural blunt force durability is absurd and added with the armor makes him bullet proof and even bazooka proof to the point that he has taken one directly with no harm. He also has superhuman reflexes good enough to deflect bullets, he run down I believe sports car on foot display his superhuman speed, he posses roughly class 90 strength (dispite what the handbooks might suggest), and he superhuman agility and stamina, pheramones. Where are you getting he has class 90 strength from?

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Mindset
Where are you getting he has class 90 strength from?
Given his consistently display feats from pretty much day one. He held colossus down twice with his coil's (with out the uses of death factor), he easily throw a tank with one arm with utter ease, he held helicopter while in mid flight from moving. He always been displayed with vast vast superhuman strength.

Only source that says other wises is a very old handbook which also if not mistaken had doc ock as well as omega red as class 10.......which is rediculous since both espcially OR from the get go display class 90 like strength.

Though red is a Wolverine rouge.........it like venom beign a spiderman rouge.......cis is the only thing that allows this. Red a walking team wrecker. He toys with wolverine and purposly does not uses his powers. If red ever went full out on wolverine he die within a minute if not less (not actually die but be KOed)

Red well toying with wolverine and not using his life drain dismantle wolverien pretty much everytime they fight.

Mindset
Given his consistently display feats from pretty much day one. He held colossus down twice with his coil's (with out the uses of death factor), he easily throw a tank with one arm with utter ease, he held helicopter while in mid flight from moving. He always been displayed with vast vast superhuman strength.

Only source that says other wises is a very old handbook which also if not mistaken had doc ock as well as omega red as class 10.......which is rediculous since both espcially OR from the get go display class 90 like strength. Only one of those could suggest class 90 strength, and I'm sure I could find Colossus being held down, ect. by someone with less than Class 90. But I'm willing to give you that if he has consistently shown that level of strength.

Btw, got scans?

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Mindset
Only one of those could suggest class 90 strength, and I'm sure I could find Colossus being held down, ect. by someone with less than Class 90. But I'm willing to give you that if he has consistently shown that level of strength.

Btw, got scans?

I am looking right now, but here what he did with iroman with pure strength

http://img118.imageshack.us/img118/3561/vsred1c2ghyq0.th.jpg

srankmissingnin
You forgot that Red's pheromones and life force absorption abilities negate healing factors. And again, how does Creed defeat or even kill Red?

No it doesn't, hence Wolverine fighting Omega Red for 18 hours. If Arkady's tentacles are touching you, he's draining your life. That's their hole reason for existing, to act as a conduit for his mutant ability. The passive drain from the death spores is barely enough to counteract the Carbonadium poisoning he lives with from day to day, if he is actually taking damage not only is he actively life siphoning, but he has to life siphon or he'll die. Thats his back story. Thats the reason he is after the C-Synthesizer. Don't sure how you two (you and Battlehammer) came up with the theory that he doesn't actively drain people during combat... I mean didn't that make you wonder why he even needed the C-Synthesizer? The dude is slowly dieing on a good day when he isn't taking unnecessary extra damage. confused

Battlehammer
No it doesn't, hence Wolverine fighting Omega Red for 18 hours. If Arkady's tentacles are touching you, he's draining your life. That's their hole reason for existing, to act as a conduit for his mutant ability.
That a misconception, he controls when they drain and don't. He display this several times, like when he held tow children hostage and they were completely fine dispite him holding them with his tenticles.

The passive drain from the death spores is barely enough to counteract the Carbonadium poisoning he lives with from day to day, if he is actually taking damage not only is he actively life siphoning, but he has too life siphon or he'll die.

Though he will die, it far less dangerous to him then originally presented as. He never really shown to weaken or anything from it and he been talking about it for years. He does not need any type of constant drain I mean he been tortured for months on end before and they were not feeding him life. To be honest it a lot more like wolverien adamatium, he could live months with out it. It weaken red, but it nothing that is right away life threatening, it more or less misconception in omega red mind that never shown to do really anything except slightly weaken him, and gone a while with out draining people before a long while.

Thats his back story. Thats the reason he is after the C-Synthesizer. Don't sure how you two (you and Battlehammer) came up with the theory that he doesn't actively drain people during combat... I mean didn't that make you wonder why he even needed the C-Synthesizer? The dude is slowly dieing on a good day when he isn't taking unnecessary extra damage. confused
It more like adamatium poison it not fast like it was originally presented as. Wolverine was originally suposes to die extremely fast from adamatium poison, but that turned out to be wrong. It a misconception they put in his head. It really never been display as such and he shown few times to go without draining other for quite some time. C-Synthesizer will bring him to full power which is why he wants it badly, unhinder omega red would be at full power all the time and any energy he asorb which simply increase his power beyond his natural levels.

Because he doesent activly drain people during fights, asside from pheramones which at times he does not even uses.

pinksushi1
No it doesn't, hence Wolverine fighting Omega Red for 18 hours. If Arkady's tentacles are touching you, he's draining your life. That's their hole reason for existing, to act as a conduit for his mutant ability. The passive drain from the death spores is barely enough to counteract the Carbonadium poisoning he lives with from day to day, if he is actually taking damage not only is he actively life siphoning, but he has to life siphon or he'll die. Thats his back story. Thats the reason he is after the C-Synthesizer. Don't sure how you two (you and Battlehammer) came up with the theory that he doesn't actively drain people during combat... I mean didn't that make you wonder why he even needed the C-Synthesizer? The dude is slowly dieing on a good day when he isn't taking unnecessary extra damage. confused

Omega Red was toying with Wolverine for those 18 hours. You must realize this please. And if Maverick did not give Logan medical aid, he would have died.

Wild Shadow
when he was held prisoner there was no mention of what they were feeding him he could have easily bn fed life animals or prisoners just to keep him alive but it doesnt matter it is all assumption is your argument.

also omega red stated he was feeling better after slightly draining colossus so we know he was weaken from lack of food, victim or torture so he can be weaken...

The children were quickly removed by Kurt and colossus if i recall correctly, OR may have chosen not to siphon them or didnt get the chance... iirc Kurt was weaken within seconds of being in Omega reds presence..

dont do this Battlehammer i implore you stand down....

Battlehammer
when he was held prisoner there was no mention of what they were feeding him he could have easily bn fed life animals or prisoners just to keep him alive but it doesnt matter it is all assumption is your argument.

also omega red stated he was feeling better after slightly draining colossus so we know he was weaken from lack of food, victim or torture so he can be weaken...

The children were quickly removed by Kurt and colossus if i recall correctly, OR may have chosen not to siphon them or didnt get the chance... iirc Kurt was weaken within seconds of being in Omega reds presence..

dont do this Battlehammer i implore you stand down....
True they could have though, seems unlikely since they could have made him strong enough to break out. Even if they did, they were for months cutting him into pieces and studying how powerful his ability to endure damage was. I mean if it was so dangerous to him? why would they even bother studying him? He bee almost dieing, or be dead given the torture, if you wish to assume that carbon adamatium would finish him.

yes forth months he was, and no ones sayinmg he can't be weakened. I am saying it not as fast as it was originally implied. Just like with wolverine adamatium poisoning it was originally potrayed as if it kill him right away, but he lasted months with out it. The same with red, it not nearly as fast acting as it was originally stated to be, and to be honest even back then it was more of a way keep a leash on red to make him believe he die with out it. He been fine for years.

stand down for what? that Omega Red does not constantly drain everything he touches with his coil? that he actually activates it and controls it, becuase it his power? Becuase thats how it been potrayed and I can back it up with scans.

Wild Shadow
i agree that OR can and does control the life siphon but, saying he doesnt use it in fights unless specifically stated and he rarely uses them against logan is one hell of a stretch..

Battlehammer
i agree that OR can and does control the life siphon but, saying he doesnt use it in fights unless specifically stated and he rarely uses them against logan is one hell of a stretch..
Not really, he even displayed it. In there first encounter he used it and took him out instantly. Then they fought later to study wolverine abilities and omega red did not uses the death factor inorder to prolong the fight for the study which was made very clear which is why it last for 18 hours. Everytime he used it he shown to drain wolverien right away like in uncanny x-men. It quite clear when he uses it and not. Hell it the same thing he does with colossus, when he uses it he drains colossus in seconds, and it quite clear when he does not.

If it not stated or shown why would you assume he using it? it illogical, we seen what happens when he does uses it he drains wolverine in seconds..........if wolverine not being drained when he grabs him and it not stated he using it why would you assume he is? Especially since with out using it and toying with him Wolverine after 18 hours could not even seem to slow OR.

buenokid
Omega Red, if he uses life drain this won't be much of a fight. He was trying to capture Creed when they fought and did not uses the full extent of his powers.

are you retarded? he was trying to capture him but it doesnt mean hewasnt trying to hurthim deepshit, he was trying to beat sabs down and then capture him which means he just had to keep him alive and if something then the life drain would be the best way to do it since it would weaken sabretooth but it had no effect in that fight and sabretooth handed red his ass and the most upgraded sabretooth of weapon x would destroy red got that idiot?

Battlehammer
Originally posted by buenokid
are you retarded? he was trying to capture him but it doesnt mean hewasnt trying to hurthim deepshit, he was trying to beat sabs down and then capture him which means he just had to keep him alive and if something then the life drain would be the best way to do it since it would weaken sabretooth but it had no effect in that fight and sabretooth handed red his ass and the most upgraded sabretooth of weapon x would destroy red got that idiot?
I am an idiot now? Right because Red would uses his most powerful attack which could pontential be lethal to even Sabre-tooth.......the man he wishes to capture yea that makes senses.......oh wait did we see red uses it.......nope. have we seen how red handles individuals he trying to capture instead of kill? yes we have with Wolverine......wait for it......he never used his life drain. Yes becuase one individual trying to capture someone agaisnt someone trying to kill him is a fair representation of how a fight would go? yea and I am the idiot here roll eyes (sarcastic)

Battlehammer
Hell even if you compare how they both do against Wolverine your believe that sabre-tooth destroys OR is simply wrong. And you can't even say it only becuase of CIS for sabre-tooth, because OR suffer from the same CIS. Wolverine has beaten Sabre-tooth before and gives him hell of a fight, when he fights red he never beaten him, he gets man handled and he almost always has a team. The best he done is uses a plot device to escape red.....and he killed red......but even then he acknowledge he was no match......and only killed red, becuase red literrally let him get first shot for free......red mistake was that the sword wolverine held turned off healing factor

buenokid
I am an idiot now? Right because Red would uses his most powerful attack which could pontential be lethal to even Sabre-tooth.......the man he wishes to capture yea that makes senses.......oh wait did we see red uses it.......nope. have we seen how red handles individuals he trying to capture instead of kill? yes we have with Wolverine......wait for it......he never used his life drain. Yes becuase one individual trying to capture someone agaisnt someone trying to kill him is a fair representation of how a fight would go? yea and I am the idiot here roll eyes (sarcastic)

now by that post i can see that you are too dumb tounderstand how reds powers work, first of all how do you know he didnt use the life drain? do you expect him to shout "i am draining you life now!!!!" every time he does that? it is well knows that when he grabs someone with his coils he drains the life force out of that person

using that drain would be the best way for him to capture creed since it wont kill him but just weaken him and make the fight easier for red and he used that drain but it didnt help him with sabretooth got that moron?

Battlehammer
now by that post i can see that you are too dumb tounderstand how reds powers work, first of all how do you know he didnt use the life drain? do you expect him to shout "i am draining you life now!!!!" every time he does that? it is well knows that when he grabs someone with his coils he drains the life force out of that person

using that drain would be the best way for him to capture creed since it wont kill him but just weaken him and make the fight easier for red and he used that drain but it didnt help him with sabretooth got that moron?
Yes it stated or shown other wises assume it jsut foolishness. But he does not drain everyone he touches with his coil's......for starters he held little children among others with out draining them......such ignorance.

Except he never used it, and it could certainly kill sabre-tooth. Prove that he used it. common lets see the evdience son.

buenokid
Yes it stated or shown other wises assume it jsut foolishness. But he does not drain everyone he touches with his coil's......for starters he held little children among others with out draining them......such ignorance.

Except he never used it, and it could certainly kill sabre-tooth. Prove that he used it. common lets see the evdience son.

he always drows the life force with his coils when he fights and grab someone with his coils and it would be the best tactic for him to capture sabretooth

prove it will kill sabretooth, it didnt kill wolverine who is judging by your statement is much much less durable then sabretooth so youare also a hypocrite nice

prove that he didnt use the life drain

Battlehammer
he always drows the life force with his coils when he fights and grab someone with his coils and it would be the best tactic for him to capture sabretooth

prove it will kill sabretooth, it didnt kill wolverine who is judging by your statement is much much less durable then sabretooth so youare also a hypocrite nice

prove that he didnt use the life drain
ecept he doesent, and he been shown not to numerous times......so stop tlaking out your ass. It also be the easiest way to kill him. Prove that he used it common, I love to see you prove it.

Being less durable has nothing to do with life drain, it bypasses ones durability, it be ones healing factor which wolverine is stronger, plus he was/is immortal.

You have to proof he did, you can't proof a negative. If he not shown using it or stated using it why would you assume he was?

brownqk
Omega Red wins this 10/10. How do Sabertooth defenders imagine him hurting Omega Red, when Wolverine, who has adamantium, cannot?

Placidity
B-B-But he is more ruthless and stuff.

Battlehammer
At least this fight a lot closer then that rediculous spiderman vs omega red thread. Or that batman vs omega red thread, those were just sad.

Placidity
At least this fight a lot closer then that rediculous spiderman vs omega red thread. Or that batman vs omega red thread, those were just sad.

Not really. Sabretooth's chances are at best as good as Spider-man's. He lasts a little while due to healing factor, but he doesn't take any more wins than Parker would.

Parker likely evade coils for a bit but gets downed by the death spores. Sabretooth on the other hand, ain't dodging the coils and gets strangled while his HF gets screwed by the pheromones and life drain.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Placidity
Not really. Sabretooth's chances are at best as good as Spider-man's. He lasts a little while due to healing factor, but he doesn't take any more wins than Parker would.

Not really, Omega red CIS may cause him not to uses his life drain some of the fights which could give creed the chances to take a few wins. Because he does not always uses his life because sometimes he simply enjoys thrash people, and sabre-tooth is some one he really would like to make suffer.

Parker likely evade coils for a bit but gets downed by the death spores.
I don't you understand how fast and effective the pheromones are. Spiderman would not even make it to having evade the coils, he been dropped within seconds from the pheromones.

Sabretooth on the other hand, ain't dodging the coils

You do realize that Sabre-tooth is just as fast as spiderman right?

and gets strangled while his HF gets screwed by the pheromones and life drain.
Pheromones will do little to sabre-tooth due to his extreme healing factor. However the life drain would certainly take him down, however due to CIS Sabre-tooth could actually luck out and get a 1 to 3 wins, though even with out the life drain OR should be enough to thrash Sabre-tooth.

Warlord
Red wins

brownqk
Uh, no one has still explained how Sabertooth is going to injure, maim, kill, or even KO Omega Red! If Wolverine couldn't do it in their 18 hour fight with better tools--adamantium claws--how the hell is Sabertooth going to do anything?!

Placidity
You do realize that Sabre-tooth is just as fast as spiderman right?

Firstly, Sabretooth is not as fast as Spider-man. Secondly, even if he was, its of no use if you can't move like Spider-man can.

Pheromones will do little to sabre-tooth due to his extreme healing factor. However the life drain would certainly take him down, however due to CIS Sabre-tooth could actually luck out and get a 1 to 3 wins, though even with out the life drain OR should be enough to thrash Sabre-tooth.

Pheromones by themselves may not appear to do anything, but make no mistake, just like any other form of injury, it is taxing the healing factor. Add any more serious and sustained damage, and Sabretooth will be in very bad shape. Even without Pheromones, Omega Red can take him down easily. Sabretooth ain't getting past the coils, and once he gets entangled, its over. PIS-less scenario, getting hit with a full speed/strength coil is not fun, should break bones and crack skulls easily.

buenokid
Originally posted by brownqk
Uh, no one has still explained how Sabertooth is going to injure, maim, kill, or even KO Omega Red! If Wolverine couldn't do it in their 18 hour fight with better tools--adamantium claws--how the hell is Sabertooth going to do anything?!

because sabretooth is much stronger then wolverine? and he cut make much more serious injuries on omega red, of course all that relevant if we use the weapon x sabretooth with adamantium and all the upgrades

Battlehammer
Firstly, Sabretooth is not as fast as Spider-man. Secondly, even if he was, its of no use if you can't move like Spider-man can.

It arguable that Wolverine not as fast as Spiderman and any differences is marginal at best, sabre-tooth is in fact faster then Wolverine.

True he can't move like spiderman do to spidermans natural agility and flexibility, but just becuase Sabre-tooth runs straight at people does not mean he can't dodge and do crazy maneuvers which he done number of time, but he simply does not need to.

Pheromones by themselves may not appear to do anything, but make no mistake, just like any other form of injury, it is taxing the healing factor.
It doing something, but at very marginal level which really would not effect the outcome untill vast amount of time into it. Wolverine fought well exposed to pheramones and that was prior to upgrades to his healing factor, however there is a chance omega red pheramones are even stronger now however.

Add any more serious and sustained damage, and Sabretooth will be in very bad shape.
Not at his level of healing he was at prior to his death. Hell even wolverine prior to fetal attraction last 18 hours.

Even without Pheromones, Omega Red can take him down easily. Sabretooth ain't getting past the coils, and once he gets entangled, its over.
well yea do to life drain.

He could hit Red a few times not that it do that much.

PIS-less scenario, getting hit with a full speed/strength coil is not fun, should break bones and crack skulls easily.
It would not be fun, but it won't be breaking sabre-tooth bone or skull. He vastly more durable then you would think.

Placidity

It would not be fun, but it won't be breaking sabre-tooth bone or skull. He vastly more durable then you would think.

Hmm, what durability feats does he have that you could prove wasn't due to his healing factor?

You think if Red used full coil strength/speed and knocks Sabretooth in the head he won't get knocked the shit out? I don't have any feats for Red's coil's strength, but I'm sure he could at least trash steel with it.

Battlehammer
Hmm, what durability feats does he have that you could prove wasn't due to his healing factor?

You think if Red used full coil strength/speed and knocks Sabretooth in the head he won't get knocked the shit out? I don't have any feats for Red's coil's strength, but I'm sure he could at least trash steel with it.
Stated on pannel examples and feats. You do realize that both Wolverine and Sabre-tooth have far greater durability then any human? Sabre-tooth has durability several times Wolverine who durability is several times even a peak humans. Sabre-tooth muscles have been referred to as I believe steel bars and Ms marvel though she had been worn out from slugg fest with Sabre-tooth could not even effectively uses a nerve strike due to Sabre-tooth durability. Sabre-tooth has even been displayed as bullet proof before, he received upgrades to his strength and durability from the weapon x program twice I believe as well. He crashed into the ground on a black bird going full speed and all it did was burn some of his skinn away in a few places ect. He display vast durability, thats one of the reason why jinzin, srank me think some like spiderman would fair awful verse him. Sabre-tooth healing factor is awesome, but what makes him more impressive is the fact much of the time he does not even need it especially verse blunt force, he extremely durable and he extremely strong much more so then people realize.

Red is pushing 90 tons. though 90 tons could be enough to crack sabre-tooth head open, being able to break steel would not be closes to effecient to break sabre-tooth bones. Hell Sabre-tooth bone claws (which like wolverine his bones all of them are the same density as his claws) can go straight through most any material easily liek steel, stone ect.

Placidity

Red is pushing 90 tons. though 90 tons could be enough to crack sabre-tooth head open, being able to break steel would not be closes to effecient to break sabre-tooth bones. Hell Sabre-tooth bone claws (which like wolverine his bones all of them are the same density as his claws) can go straight through most any material easily liek steel, stone ect.

So you are saying:

1. Sabretooth won't get broken bones from a Class 90 strike? For example if Colossus did a full strength punch to his ribs?

2. Sabtretooth is more durable than Spider-man? You know Spidey has heaps of durability feats that would top Sabretooth's?

Battlehammer
So you are saying:

1. Sabretooth won't get broken bones from a Class 90 strike? For example if Colossus did a full strength punch to his ribs?

2. Sabtretooth is more durable than Spider-man? You know Spidey has heaps of durability feats that would top Sabretooth's?

I not sure I mean it depends were he got hit, his durability is rediculous.

I bet if you asked marvel who more durable spiderman or sabre-tooth they say sabre-tooth in a heart beat. Sabre-tooth unlike spiderman has shown to ahve upgrades to his durability, he been stated with superhuman durability and so forth number of times I believe. Heaps? Spiderman has more durability feats I don't doubt, but he also has many times he appearances. But heaps of durability feats that would top his? Then you Be quite mistaken, hell I don't even think spidermans best durability feats match sabre-tooth best, but your welcome to pm one or place it here if you like that you believe is superior to sabre-tooths feats which should be easy with all those heaps of feats well beyond his as you said.

Starscream M

I bet if you asked marvel who more durable spiderman or sabre-tooth they say sabre-tooth in a heart beat. I disagree. without hf, spiderman has the better durability than creed.

he's taken hits that would KO creed if creed didn't have hf.

also, did you stay up all night?

buenokid
So you are saying:

it depends if its adamantium sabes then no way in hell he gets hurt if its without adamantium he will get his bones broken like caliban breaking his back or when he goined the x-men he stated some one punched him so hard it broke his jaw and shoulder

spider-man is not that durable and shouldnt be he got his arm broken from falling off a building he got again his arm broken by being hit by a car, he stopped a bullet with his hand and fainted, got his arm broke by jigsaw ... spider-man has a crappy durability for class 10 i tell you that

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Starscream M
I disagree. without hf, spiderman has the better durability than creed.

he's taken hits that would KO creed if creed didn't have hf.

also, did you stay up all night?
You be wrong about that.

Thats what you think. Here an example of Wolverine durability with out his heal factor, now he several times less durable then sabre-tooth and he was able to wistand stun that were enough to kill and elephant.

yea doing mad school work.

Starscream M
You be wrong about that.

Thats what you think. Here an example of Wolverine durability with out his heal factor, now he several times less durable then sabre-tooth and he was able to wistand stun that were enough to kill and elephant.

yea doing mad school work. spiderman's taken punches from venom and carnage that are extremely deadly without being KOed

also, you can't just go around making claims that creed is many times more durable than logan. you have to prove it if you're gonna say that.

Battlehammer
it depends if its adamantium sabes then no way in hell he gets hurt if its without adamantium he will get his bones broken like caliban breaking his back or when he goined the x-men he stated some one punched him so hard it broke his jaw and shoulder

spider-man is not that durable and shouldnt be he got his arm broken from falling off a building he got again his arm broken by being hit by a car, he stopped a bullet with his hand and fainted, got his arm broke by jigsaw ... spider-man has a crappy durability for class 10 i tell you that
caliban broke his back? da, thats a low showing. That guy who broke his jaw and shoulder he stated was the hardest he ever been hit, dude was like superman type guy absurdily powerful.

Yea I agree, though he has some high end feats his average durability is display much weaker.

Battlehammer
spiderman's taken punches from venom and carnage that are extremely deadly without being KOed

also, you can't just go around making claims that creed is many times more durable than logan. you have to prove it if you're gonna say that.
It hard to tell with them, there wierd, though strong there like goo almost and venom has huge fists. However spiderman has been KO by them several times venom in particular.

maybe you should read comics with him in it...........you do realize that sabre-tooth is 10 plus tonner likely higher more liek 20 tonner......and has recieved several upgrades to strength and durability........not sure what the huge shock is, it kinda a fact known by thoses who actaully read wolverien comics........

Starscream M
It hard to tell with them, there wierd, though strong there like goo almost and venom has huge fists. However spiderman has been KO by them several times venom in particular.

maybe you should read comics with him in it...........you do realize that sabre-tooth is 10 plus tonner likely higher more liek 20 tonner......and has recieved several upgrades to strength and durability........not sure what the huge shock is, it kinda a fact known by thoses who actaully read wolverien comics........ I have read sabretooth comics, and his durability never really seemed that much higher than logan's. they both do well more due to their HF than innate durability...whereas spiderman relies on his durability to get through.

buenokid
caliban broke his back? da, thats a low showing. That guy who broke his jaw and shoulder he stated was the hardest he ever been hit, dude was like superman type guy absurdily powerful.

Yea I agree, though he has some high end feats his average durability is display much weaker.

well also caliban broke the back of the old sabretooth since them he was upgraded twice if i amnot mistaken and about that guy that broke his jaw and shoulder we dont know how exactly strong he was so it cant be discussed further i guess

spider-man also if i remember corectly got broken ribs when lizard hit him with his tale slammed him inti a wall and was in hospital after the beating he got from morlun and by rhino his durability is low

Placidity
That guy who broke his jaw and shoulder he stated was the hardest he ever been hit, dude was like superman type guy absurdily powerful.

Erm, if it was Superman-type guy, Creed's body would either have a massive hole in it, or be splattered everywhere. And if he was punched in the head, he would not have a head remaining afterwards.

Battlehammer
I have read sabretooth comics, and his durability never really seemed that much higher than logan's. they both do well more due to their HF than innate durability...whereas spiderman relies on his durability to get through.
really and what were these issues? let me guess when wolverine and sabre-tooth fought? if so you know how stupid it be to base your knowledge on his durability against some one with adamatium claws.........

Sabre-tooth uses his durable far more consistently then spiderman who relies on agility and spidersense.

Battlehammer
Erm, if it was Superman-type guy, Creed's body would either have a massive hole in it, or be splattered everywhere. And if he was punched in the head, he would not have a head remaining afterwards.
He was not actualy superman guy, it was over eggeration, but he was massivly powerful, it happen during the time he jion the x-men, I think sabre-tooth might have been punched across the ocean or some such.

also come on now were are these heaps of durability feats that easily top sabre-tooth best?

Starscream M

Sabre-tooth uses his durable far more consistently then spiderman who relies on agility and spidersense. no sabretooth relies on his HF.

creed is nothing without his hf...he'd be just another loser. its his hf that keeps him in the game.

Wild Shadow
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=509407&pagenumber=3

http://i662.photobucket.com/albums/uu345/jinzin2008/OR4.jpg
http://i662.photobucket.com/albums/uu345/jinzin2008/OR5.jpg
http://i662.photobucket.com/albums/uu345/jinzin2008/OR6.jpg
http://i662.photobucket.com/albums/uu345/jinzin2008/OR7.jpg
http://i662.photobucket.com/albums/uu345/jinzin2008/OR8.jpg

Battlehammer
well also caliban broke the back of the old sabretooth since them he was upgraded twice if i amnot mistaken and about that guy that broke his jaw and shoulder we dont know how exactly strong he was so it cant be discussed further i guess

spider-man also if i remember corectly got broken ribs when lizard hit him with his tale slammed him inti a wall and was in hospital after the beating he got from morlun and by rhino his durability is low
I thought he was rediculously strong like much stronger then colossus. I remeber he was that grounds power house and that entire group was rediculously powerful.

also during the prison break during the first issue or two or three or four not sure which one spiderman arm got snapped like a twig.

Battlehammer
no sabretooth relies on his HF.

creed is nothing without his hf...he'd be just another loser. its his hf that keeps him in the game.
in some cases, though in blunt force trauma he normally realies jsut on durabiity which is normally easily enough to wistand the attack.

from piercing attacks perhaps, blunt force hell no. You do know he originally did not ahve a healing factor when he came out right? I not sure were you got your info, but creed has vast durability and he been stated and shown getting enhancements to his already impressive durability and strength.

Starscream M
in some cases, though in blunt force trauma he normally realies jsut on durabiity which is normally easily enough to wistand the attack.

how would you know how his durability would be without his hf?

you wouldn't.

buenokid
I thought he was rediculously strong like much stronger then colossus. I remeber he was that grounds power house and that entire group was rediculously powerful.

also during the prison break during the first issue or two or three or four not sure which one spiderman arm got snapped like a twig.

ye jigsaw broke spider-mans arm and he is a peak human at the very best

Starscream M

also during the prison break during the first issue or two or three or four not sure which one spiderman arm got snapped like a twig. you mean when spiderman got ganged up like 60 to 1? yeah real fair example roll eyes (sarcastic)

Placidity
PIS anyway. Spidey haters can never explain how Spidey can fight through class 25 blows yet get hurt by a mere peak human blow.

Battlehammer
you mean when spiderman got ganged up like 60 to 1? yeah real fair example roll eyes (sarcastic)
Only a single guy did it if not mistaken. were not talking about a fight, were talking about durability, and as I recall a single individual did it, may have been hyde not sure.

Battlehammer
PIS anyway. Spidey haters can never explain how Spidey can fight through class 25 blows yet get hurt by a mere peak human blow.
really how is that pis? that his harm got snapped by 80 tonner or stronger?

It not haters, we simply don't ignore whats been display consistently. yes becuase we disagree with you, we must all hate spiderman...........Spidermans been getting beat up by humans sicne he came out. Mere peak humans who know how to hit you and were to hit you. Also if a normal human that lifts say 250 pounds can generate the force of a 40 mile an hour car crash imagine how much force say a peak human who lifts a 1000 pounds generates who about 100 times mroe skilled then the guy who created 40 mile hour car crash force. also spiderman been one shotted and two shoted by class 25 tonners as well and thats only two of his rougues venom and carnage, many of his rogues hit not nearly as hard.

ALSO LETS SEE OEN OF THOSES HEAPS OF FEATS THAT ARE FAR GREATER DURABILITY FEAT THEN ANYTHING SABRE-TOOTH DONE

still waiitng

Placidity
really how is that pis? that his harm got snapped by 80 tonner or stronger?

Dunno who you are talking about, my response was supposed to be to Bueno.

also spiderman been one shotted and two shoted by class 25 tonners as well and thats only two of his rougues venom and carnage, many of his rogues hit not nearly as hard.

Yea okay, and you're ignoring all the times he fought on after being hit by Venom or Carnage?

It not haters, we simply don't ignore whats been display consistently. yes becuase we disagree with you, we must all hate spiderman...........Spidermans been getting beat up by humans sicne he came out. Mere peak humans who know how to hit you and were to hit you. Also if a normal human that lifts say 250 pounds can generate the force of a 40 mile an hour car crash imagine how much force say a peak human who lifts a 1000 pounds generates who about 100 times mroe skilled then the guy who created 40 mile hour car crash force.

This explains nothing. You don't just fight through class 25 or even ****ing class 10 blows, and then get hurt by a human punch. There is NO explanation for it. Just because it happens a lot doesn't make it NOT PIS.

Great, you worked out how much force a normal human can generate (the calculations are way off, but just to keep things simple...), by comparison, a class 10 can exert 8000% more force, and a class 25 can generate 20,000% more.

Can you really pretend to be intelligent and tell me that yup it makes total sense Parker can withstand that amount of force, but then get hurt by a human punch and its NOT PIS? Be careful, your answer may destroy your credibility.

Battlehammer

Yea okay, and you're ignoring all the times he fought on after being hit by Venom or Carnage?

Nope I am not, I am merely not ignoring the many times he been one shotted or two shotted by them. You are the one trying to play the hate card becuase people think street levelers peak humans cna hurt spiderman when they done so consistently sicne his creation.

This explains nothing. You don't just fight through class 25 or even ****ing class 10 blows, and then get hurt by a human punch. There is NO explanation for it. Just because it happens a lot doesn't make it NOT PIS.

If it consistently happens it does, and there jsut as many showings for people under class 25 actaully there more showings of it then vice versa.

Great, you worked out how much force a normal human can generate (the calculations are way off, but just to keep things simple...), by comparison, a class 10 can exert 8000% more force, and a class 25 can generate 20,000% more.

That does not work however, these's were highly train individuals, the average human does not hit with any closes to that type of force nor would the very untrained and unskilled fighters that are spiderman rougue gallary

Can you really pretend to be intelligent and tell me that yup it makes total sense Parker can withstand that amount of force, but then get hurt by a human punch and its NOT PIS? Be careful, your answer may destroy your credibility.
Lets go by your logic, based on it Spiderman should have zero chance of even phasing some one like wolverine who consistently and has vastly mroe feats of taking punishment vastly stronger then Spiderman. Which is funny becuase based on your own logic spiderman should not be able to even hope to beat wolverine......interesting no?

Wild Shadow
easy marvel treats MA'er as a skilled precise blows with great force in a small area also like a a super power.. but not every MA'er can do it just good ones..

for example: caps mini nuke punches... spiderman words not mine.

Placidity

Lets go by your logic, based on it Spiderman should have zero chance of even phasing some one like wolverine who consistently and has vastly mroe feats of taking punishment vastly stronger then Spiderman. Which is funny becuase based on your own logic spiderman should not be able to even hope to beat wolverine......interesting no?

Right. You're making this about Wolverine beating Spider-man now. What a surprise. roll eyes (sarcastic)

You are the one trying to play the hate card becuase people think street levelers peak humans cna hurt spiderman when they done so consistently sicne his creation.

Do you know about Spider-man's rogues gallery?

Like I said, PIS. As long as you can't reconcile the fact that Spider-man can take Class 10 (notice how I keep lowering the class type of blows he has taken just to accommodate you preferring to choose low showings? It doesn't matter here anyway) blows and yet get hurt by Peak Human blows, you have no argument.

Wild Shadow
Spider man can take high lvl blows b/c half the the time he rolls with the blows or is only grazed or it is a wide spread area blow.. yes he has also takes straight undiluted blows but it shouldnt be the norm..

his bones and powerset arent significantly altered to allow him such durability.. its comics its called suspension of disbelief...

if i recall Spiderman has broken, his bones taken fractures from various types of attacks... like small falls, punching hard metal... being hit with metal bars,, he has gotten concussions ..

for the same amount of durability feats he "seems" to also have same amount of lower lvl durability feats where it is focus on it not being too superhuman in durability..

just to point out logan has faced a good number of spidey's rogues and has done pretty well he has even done better then the spider at times.

Placidity
Spider man can take high lvl blows b/c half the the time he rolls with the blows or is only grazed or it is a wide spread area blow.. yes he has also takes straight undiluted blows but it shouldnt be the norm..

his bones and powerset arent significantly altered to allow him such durability.. its comics its called suspension of disbelief...

if i recall Spiderman has broken, his bones taken fractures from various types of attacks... like small falls, punching hard metal... being hit with metal bars,, he has gotten concussions ..

for the same amount of durability feats he "seems" to also have same amount of lower lvl durability feats where it is focus on it not being too superhuman in durability..

just to point out logan has faced a good number of spidey's rogues and has done pretty well he has even done better then the spider at times.

I suggest you take a look at his respect thread.

This has nothing to do with Wolverine. Bringing him up only reveals your bias.

Battlehammer
Right. You're making this about Wolverine beating Spider-man now. What a surprise. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Not at all, my thoughts on who wins is very well documented, and I don't care. I am simply using your own logic and based off your own logic spiderman can't phases wolverine, which is funny seeing as how you gave himthe large majority I recall interesting no?

Do you know about Spider-man's rogues gallery?

Yes I do, infact his original villain was a human........yes a human who hurt him many times.

Like I said, PIS. As long as you can't reconcile the fact that Spider-man can take Class 10 (notice how I keep lowering the class type of blows he has taken just to accommodate you preferring to choose low showings? It doesn't matter here anyway) blows and yet get hurt by Peak Human blows, you have no argument.
See I dont get this. so becuase it spiderman it pis fpr peak-human to hurt him becuase he foughten class tens and taken there punches correct?

And yet you give Spiderman the vast majority vs wolverine becuase you believe he can KO him?

do you see anything wrong with this?

I mean the worst part of this logic is spiderman started off with his main villain as a human and he got hurt by him over and over. He consistently been hrut by peak-humans. he has almost as many if not as many incidents as humans hurting him as he does of taking class 10 shots or higher.

Wolverine on the other hand started as a class 100 rougue......has consistently taken repeated shots from individuals vastly stronger then spiderman and yes the majority of his feats display him shrugging off blows many times stronger then spiderman could hope to produce.

So by your own logic spiderman should not be able to phase him and infact it would be pis by your very logic and wolverine be default would win on the forum battle? but yet this is not what you have posted a number of times, odd.

interesting no?

Battlehammer

This has nothing to do with Wolverine. Bringing him up only reveals your bias.
not at all, not if a points trying to be made, and the fact your getting so defensive and projecting tells so much.

Placidity

Yes I do, infact his original villain was a human........yes a human who hurt him many times.

Yes, so what does this prove? Spidey now fights guys like Green Goblin, Lizard, Doc Ock, Venom, Carnage, Sandman etc.

Superman was also once only faster than a speeding bullet.

Not at all, my thoughts on who wins is very well documented, and I don't care. I am simply using your own logic and based off your own logic spiderman can't phases wolverine, which is funny seeing as how you gave himthe large majority I recall interesting no?

See I dont get this. so becuase it spiderman it pis fpr peak-human to hurt him becuase he foughten class tens and taken there punches correct?

And yet you give Spiderman the vast majority vs wolverine becuase you believe he can KO him?

do you see anything wrong with this?

I mean the worst part of this logic is spiderman started off with his main villain as a human and he got hurt by him over and over. He consistently been hrut by peak-humans. he has almost as many if not as many incidents as humans hurting him as he does of taking class 10 shots or higher.

Wolverine on the other hand started as a class 100 rougue......has consistently taken repeated shots from individuals vastly stronger then spiderman and yes the majority of his feats display him shrugging off blows many times stronger then spiderman could hope to produce.

So by your own logic spiderman should not be able to phase him and infact it would be pis by your very logic and wolverine be default would win on the forum battle? but yet this is not what you have posted a number of times, odd.

interesting no?

Its interesting that instead of giving a straight answer, you go and talk about Wolverine. I'm not biting.

Wild Shadow

This has nothing to do with Wolverine. Bringing him up only reveals your bias. i am fully aware of spidey's high end feats in his respect forum i am also fully aware of the spiders norm in comics.. i am afterall a great spiderman fan and me answering your own comments about the spiderman and wolverine in your own response does not make me bias in fact i have even mention on more then one occasion i no longer like Wolverine and his modern representation of the character.

all i did was answer a question and put into context with a character that was previously mention.

pls dont get defensive and take it personally.

Placidity
not at all, not if a points trying to be made, and the fact your getting so defensive and projecting tells so much.

Rofl, stop trolling. He was trying to say Spider-man's durability was PIS.

Wild Shadow
this has gotten completely off topic can we take it to the right thread or refocus on this threads characters? offtopic

dont make me call a mod...angel_not

ankur29
OR ftw

Placidity
this has gotten completely off topic can we take it to the right thread or refocus on this threads characters? offtopic

dont make me call a mod...angel_not

Not my fault someone wants to discredit Spider-man and then go on to talk about how Wolverine would beat him.

Topic's kinda done though, I think everyone believes Omega Red wins easily.

Battlehammer
Yes, so what does this prove? Spidey now fights guys like Green Goblin, Lizard, Doc Ock, Venom, Carnage, Sandman etc.

Superman was also once only faster than a speeding bullet.

becuase it hilarious that you are calling it pis dispite the fact there jsut as many showings of him being hurt by peak-humans as him taking class 10's and up. Yea he does not fight thoses guys, and up to recently he still fought kingpin every great while, and he fights DD, capt ect. He foughten hand ninja's numberous other humans.

Its interesting that instead of giving a straight answer, you go and talk about Wolverine. I'm not biting.
There not biting, you already proved everything. what sad is you dont even get it. Think about what your saying. If you can't see how bias your being it just sad.

becuase it spiderman it pis for peak-humans to hurt him. interesting

Yet you believe spiderman beat Wolverine the majority becuase he can KO him. And yet there far greater gap between spiderman and the guys wolverine constantly takes shots from and get right back up and keep coming, then there is between spiderman and peak humans. And yet whats worse is Wolverine has far more consistency in how his damage soak is potrayed then spiderman and far more showings of far greater magnitudes.

But yet you would never call spiderman hurt or even Koing wolverine pis? interesting no?

Battlehammer
Not my fault someone wants to discredit Spider-man and then go on to talk about how Wolverine would beat him.

Topic's kinda done though, I think everyone believes Omega Red wins easily.
Not discrediting anyone I am using your own logic which is funny becuase you seem to pick and chooses when you uses it.........interesting.

Battlehammer
Rofl, stop trolling. He was trying to say Spider-man's durability was PIS.
No he was trying to say it was inconsistent and has just as many low showings as high.

Placidity

becuase it spiderman it pis for peak-humans to hurt him. interesting

Exactly. You finally get it.

Battlehammer
Exactly. You finally get it.
but it not pis not only for spiderman to hurt wolverine, but also to KO him?

Placidity
Not discrediting anyone I am using your own logic which is funny becuase you seem to pick and chooses when you uses it.........interesting.

Yes you are. You aren't using logic at all period, and you are ignoring the debate, instead you are going on to talk about Wolverine which has nothing to do with the discussion.

Placidity
but it not pis not only for spiderman to hurt wolverine, but also to KO him?

By your continual failure to provide any logical or rational answer to the question at hand, and instead intentionally deviate off-discussion to talk about Wolverine, I will accept your concession.

smile

Battlehammer
Yes you are. You aren't using logic at all period, and you are ignoring the debate, instead you are going on to talk about Wolverine which has nothing to do with the discussion.
No I am making a point and you know the point I am making and your trying to project onto as if I am the one being bias, becuase I am calling you on your bullshit.

Your logic is that peak-humans can't hurt spdierman becuase he takes class 10 blows. dispite that he been consistently hurt by peak-humans, his original villain was a peak-human and there jsut as many events of him getting hurt by peak-human shots, as there are of him taking class 10 and higher.

Your own logic.

If we uses the same logic spiderman or any class 10-15 can't hurt wolverine because he takes class 70-100 plus blows. He does so consistently and these's showing are in the majority, not equal like spiderman the majority. He also does not consistently shown to be hurt or put down by class 10 shots infact the in the minority.

sad part is wolverine arguement is far more sound for it being pis for some one of spiderman strength to hurt him, then it is to say peak-humans hurting spiderman is pis. Your own logic comes to that coinclusion and based on showings it far more consistent.

Yet you believe spiderman should KO him the majority.

and yet your going to ignore this becuase you know I called you out and caught you red handed and your going to try and ignore my point and pretend I am being a fanboy and trying to make an arguement that wolverine should beat spiderman 10/10. All to deflect from the fact you are being very bias and picking and choosing when you apply your logic.

Battlehammer
By your continual failure to provide any logical or rational answer to the question at hand, and instead intentionally deviate off-discussion to talk about Wolverine, I will accept your concession.

smile
funny your trying to deflect from the fact your pickign and choosing were you apply your logic.

don't insult my or anyones else intelligence, you got caught being bias, and picking and choosing were your apply that logic based on your bias for surtain web head, then you got called out on it. and now pretending I doing some vendetta to talk about wolverine, but it all a ruses to delfect from the fact you got caught.

Badabing already knows my thoughts on the spiderman vs wolverine matter. It needs no further discussion from me. I just want to see you man up an admit your being bias.

Placidity
lol sad. You have no answer to the discussion at hand.

Arguing Wolverine wins using whatever logic you want, even assuming you are right, does nothing for the discussion at hand. Interesting no?

I already accepted your concession.

Placidity
No I am making a point and you know the point I am making and your trying to project onto as if I am the one being bias, becuase I am calling you on your bullshit.

Your logic is that peak-humans can't hurt spdierman becuase he takes class 10 blows. dispite that he been consistently hurt by peak-humans, his original villain was a peak-human and there jsut as many events of him getting hurt by peak-human shots, as there are of him taking class 10 and higher.

Your own logic.

If we uses the same logic spiderman or any class 10-15 can't hurt wolverine because he takes class 70-100 plus blows. He does so consistently and these's showing are in the majority, not equal like spiderman the majority. He also does not consistently shown to be hurt or put down by class 10 shots infact the in the minority.

sad part is wolverine arguement is far more sound for it being pis for some one of spiderman strength to hurt him, then it is to say peak-humans hurting spiderman is pis. Your own logic comes to that coinclusion and based on showings it far more consistent.

Yet you believe spiderman should KO him the majority.

and yet your going to ignore this becuase you know I called you out and caught you red handed and your going to try and ignore my point and pretend I am being a fanboy and trying to make an arguement that wolverine should beat spiderman 10/10. All to deflect from the fact you are being very bias and picking and choosing when you apply your logic.

Do you know you are delusional lol? Sigh. I know, you are trying to push this off-topic as far as possible so mods will intervene, and then you can slip away without ever answering the question at hand. Interesting no?

The more you talk without even bothering to attempt to give an answer to the discussion at hand further reveals that you don't have an answer at all. But we already knew this a while ago now.

Battlehammer
Hey just so I can get is clear as I can, and just so I can't have you trying to deflect the fact you got bagged big time, I simply uses your own words and switch the numbers around.

funny that you consider above pis, but not this statement below which........interesting no?

This explains nothing. You don't just fight through class 100+ or even ****ing class 75 blows, and then get hurt by a class 10 punch. There is NO explanation for it. Just because it happens a lot doesn't make it NOT PIS.

Wild Shadow
rolling on floor laughing laughing laughing out loud

Happy Dance

Battlehammer
lol sad. You have no answer to the discussion at hand.

Arguing Wolverine wins using whatever logic you want, even assuming you are right, does nothing for the discussion at hand. Interesting no?

I already accepted your concession.
funny trying to deflect the fact you got caught is amazing. Yea clearly it becuase I so badly want wolverine to win, yea got pm badaing and ask him what my opinion on the fight is?

But you already know I am not doing makign this arguement over anything to do with wolverien beating spiderman, I am doing this to show jsut how much of a hypocrite you really are.

Battlehammer
Do you know you are delusional lol? Sigh. I know, you are trying to push this off-topic as far as possible so mods will intervene, and then you can slip away without ever answering the question at hand. Interesting no?

No I am calling you out on being a hypocrite. Funny that you trying to discredit me and ignore the simple fact I am usign your wording your logic and I am coming to a conclusion that is the same, but becuase it not your favorite web head, it beeing ignored. Funny how it must be to go through life being so bias that you blind your self from the fact your being as hypocritical as you can be.

The more you talk without even bothering to attempt to give an answer to the discussion at hand further reveals that you don't have an answer at all. But we already knew this a while ago now.
I already answered your question. Your saying it rediculous for anyone to believe that peak-human can hurt spiderman? Why should anyone answer a question from some one who ignores the fact that the logic and reasoning they are using for one character, and not the others.

what makes spiderman cases so special? I mean I could do this when any number of characters, I picked wolverine, becuase I know it pisses you off and the fact is your own logic and reasoning and wording say that spiderman can't hurt wolverine, that it pis. Yet you your self not only ignores this but believes spiderman KO him. which I know becuase ive seen your arguements about spiderman vs wolverine. SO if you can't even acknowledge that your contradicted your self, then why should anyone have to answer your question?

rotiart
I'll go with classic omega red

Placidity

I already answered your question.

Why should anyone answer a question from some one who ignores the fact that the logic and reasoning they are using for one character, and not the others.

Double Fail. Oh, and because you can't, which you've proven over and over, thanks. When you see how someone can't answer the discussion and goes off on a personal rant about Wolverine (I bet you have dreams about him), you'll know its Battlehammer from now on. But I think everyone already knew that.

Go on, talk more about Wolverine! I'm sure it gives you pleasurelaughing

Battlehammer
Double Fail. Oh, and because you can't, which you've proven over and over, thanks. When you see how someone can't answer the discussion and goes off on a personal rant about Wolverine (I bet you have dreams about him), you'll know its Battlehammer from now on. But I think everyone already knew that.

Go on, talk more about Wolverine! I'm sure it gives you pleasurelaughing
'I love the deflection it great, i mean why don't we all be like you and pick and chioces what we except and what we don't and be complete hypocrites

I mean it not like your arguement is that peak humans hurting spiderman is pis oh wait it is.......and yet spiderman hurting wolverine to you is legitment dispite the fact there a bigger gap between people wolverine consistently takes hits from and spiderman then there is of spiderman from peak humans. But hey lets only call pis for things that favore are favorite character shall we roll eyes (sarcastic)

Placidity
'I love the deflection it great

Oh you roll eyes (sarcastic)

Battlehammer
Oh you roll eyes (sarcastic)
so how i feel to be a hypocrite? Or so bias that you call pis on people hurting a character from day on and consistently doing so untill now?

snoopdogg
Red f*cking stomps.

rotiart
@battlehammer
please stop trolling in this thread. Bring it back to topic please. Thanks.
@ placidity please stop baiting the troll under the bridge with promises of delicous small children to eat. Thanks.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by rotiart
@battlehammer
please stop trolling in this thread. Bring it back to topic please. Thanks.
@ placidity please stop baiting the troll under the bridge with promises of delicous small children to eat. Thanks.
How am I trolling? Because I am showing how his being bias and pickign and choosing what feats he excepts?

also why do you even care? You came into a thread to say that? If you want the thread on topic so badly why have you said nothing about that actaul topic?

jinzin
Don't know what there is to debate here....

Sabretooth already beat Omega Red's ass. And he did so when he was weaker, with a slower healing factor.

People are spewing crap like Omega Red having armor that can turn Sabretooth's claws? WTF? He's got armored forearm gauntlets, knee guards, shoulderpads.. and ooohhhoohhooo suspenders, not exactly an impenitrable defense. Lol.

Sabretooth should probably win.

redhotrash
Going with Omega on this one. Sabretooth isnt as agile as Wolverine, so I cant see him just dancing through the tendrils like Wolverine did. Omega has also lifted and tossed tanks with his tendrils. If he snares Sabretooth, I cant see him escaping easily. Im assuming the fight everyone keeps referencing was their scuffle during the dying days of X-Factor. They were trying to establish Sabretooth as a power player in that team, and in general most of the characters werent handled very well. Forge falling for Mystique's manipulations for example? Havok becoming a terrorist leader? Also didnt they start some storyline where Sabretooth was working for 3rd party goverment agency that went nowhere? The writers lost control over their own book.

jinzin
Originally posted by redhotrash
Going with Omega on this one. Sabretooth isnt as agile as Wolverine, confused

so I cant see him just dancing through the tendrils like Wolverine did. Doesn't really need to... Unlike everyone else that fights Red Tooth uses the Tendrils grabbing him as a way to get OR closer to him or slam him around...

Omega has also lifted and tossed tanks with his tendrils. If he snares Sabretooth, I cant see him escaping easily. Im assuming the fight everyone keeps referencing was their scuffle during the dying days of X-Factor. They were trying to establish Sabretooth as a power player in that team, and in general most of the characters werent handled very well. Forge falling for Mystique's manipulations for example? Havok becoming a terrorist leader? Also didnt they start some storyline where Sabretooth was working for 3rd party goverment agency that went nowhere? The writers lost control over their own book.

You're definitely underestimating mystique. She's played the X-men multiple times.

Havok wasn't just some bad guy he had ulterior agendas...

Uhhhh I'm guessing you didn't follow all the Graydon Creed nonsense then...

Stop trying to ignore the only on panel fight they've had just because you like hating on Wolverine and everyone associated with him. no expression

redhotrash
You're claiming Sabretooth is more agile that Wolverine? Thats a stretch...
Omega Red lifts and throws tanks, or better yet Colossus, but Sabretooth is going to overpower him with his own tendrils? Seems unlikely.
Mystique was wearing a collar that didnt allow her to take the form of her team. Why? Because she was known as a manipulator. Forge is supposed to be one of the smarter guys from the X-Teams, but he gets played like hes a naive horny teenager?
Havok might have had his own agenda, but he was was working completely out of character.
The Graydon Creed assassination storyline was supposed to be deep? Reminded me a lot of any pro-wrestling gimmick going on during that era. Thats not a compliment.
And thank you for saving the best for last... How exactly am I being biased against a Wolverine associated character WHEN THEY ARE BOTH WOLVERINE VILLAINS?

jinzin
You're claiming Sabretooth is more agile that Wolverine? Thats a stretch...

A stretch?

Yeah.... sure when you don't read Sabretooth appearances I suppose... but given that Sabretooth's a man beast who has an entire premise of character set on being Logan's superior in ever physical category... Not so much....

Or any of the times Sabretooth's actually used his agility... Just because his CIS has him neglecting his agility doesn't mean he doesn't have it or hasn't displayed it....
He scaled a sheer skyscraper in minutes like Spiderman.. erm

Omega Red lifts and throws tanks, or better yet Colossus, but Sabretooth is going to overpower him with his own tendrils? Seems unlikely.
Omega Red did that in an X-men adventures book, not in canon....

You want to use non-cannon sources here? Because according to those Sabretooth has enough agility to evade all the traps of the X-mansion. confused

And throwing Colossus is better than throwing a tank? What the f**k?
You're aware that Colossus doesn't weigh more than a ton are you not? How is that even remotely as impressive? Unless of course you're citing that example in some vein attempt to prove that Omega Red can overpower Colossus in terms of brute strength.... which I'm assuming you are... which is totally innaccurate and has already been explained to you in this very thread.. no expression

Mystique was wearing a collar that didnt allow her to take the form of her team. Why? Because she was known as a manipulator. Forge is supposed to be one of the smarter guys from the X-Teams, but he gets played like hes a naive horny teenager? Because playing people is what Mystique does.. again she's done it to the X-men.. in multiples..

Havok might have had his own agenda, but he was was working completely out of character. What the f**k?

..... to forward an ulterior motive...

The Graydon Creed assassination storyline was supposed to be deep? Reminded me a lot of any pro-wrestling gimmick going on during that era. Thats not a compliment. Not really... just that the story didn't exactly go nowhere like you're stating.. just took a left turn.

And thank you for saving the best for last... How exactly am I being biased against a Wolverine associated character WHEN THEY ARE BOTH WOLVERINE VILLAINS? Since Creed's the more relative of the two.. it's logical you would degrade him first.. it is afterall... what you do.

The Nuul
Red stomps.

jinzin
Originally posted by The Nuul
Red stomps.

Against Classic Tooth maybe.... not against any tooth after that.

evo238
sabretooth already beat him down and he can do it again specially the upgraded weapon x one

jrodslam
Red wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.