Devilbat Vs Protector-Danny

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Robtard
Through to some mishap of science, time and space. Daredevil and Batman (DK) have been fused together as one being and Danny (the dog) and The Protector and Danny have fused into one super-Asian.

Both combatants get all their gear and feats from their respective movies.

1) In a city (all gear allowed)

2) In a cage match (no starting weapons), varies clubs, knives and axes hanging on the wall.

FIGHT!

Rogue Jedi
The Protector, with bullet dodging capabilities? Oh my.....

Robtard
Batman with bullet tracking/avoidance abilities and super-agility, oh my.

Rogue Jedi
Bullet dodging>Bullet tracking/avoidance.

Robtard
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Bullet dodging>Bullet tracking/avoidance.

Dude, Danny dodged one bullet, Daredevil stayed clear of multiple handgun, shotgun and machine-gun fire; in a fairly small room to boot, ass.

Besides, Batman (with gear) alone would likely kick Danny's ass.

Rogue Jedi
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Batman woulda gotten his ass kicked in the swimming pool battle.

Robtard
Na.

Rogue Jedi
Ja.

Darth Martin
Not exactly sure what Daredevil gains by fusing with Batman. Batman is too much of a weak link in this discussion.

Both Danny and Jaa would beat the other two very badly.

Rogue Jedi
Indeedly doodly.

BruceSkywalker
oh mam o man, Dadredevil merged Batman = doom for Danny..

lets see Batman gets up after being shot, DD's "radar sense will tell him where Danny is.. DevilBat 10/10

Rogue Jedi
Yeah right. Danny-Protector has far superior stamina, speed and strength.

Stamina: Jaa's fight through tenish floors of baddies, at least a hundred of them. Danny fighting four cage fighters with weapons in the pool.

Speed: Danny dodges bullets. Jaa displayed mad speed when fighting the Capoeira fighter. Who, BTW, would beat the piss outta Batman.

Strength: Jaa shattered a porcelain sink with a shin kick.

Not to mention Danny's flat out viciousness, AND Danny's damage soak, which trumps Bat and DD's.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
oh mam o man, Dadredevil merged Batman = doom for Danny.. lets see Batman gets up after being shot, DD's "radar sense will tell him where Danny is.. DevilBat 10/10

Please..... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Elektra gave Daredevil serious trouble. Both Jaa or Danny would wreck her.

Rogue Jedi
Yeah, and Batman got up after being shot in his ARMOR. "Batman got shot and got up!!!" wanker Doooooooooooooooh poor Batman and Daredevil.

Darth Martin
Like it matters.....do any of the combatants here employ guns?

Robtard
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Like it matters.....do any of the combatants here employ guns?

Batman, no

Daredevil, no

Danny, no.

Protector, not that I can recall.

So no, likely.

Robtard
Not exactly sure what Daredevil gains by fusing with Batman. Batman is too much of a weak link in this discussion.

Both Danny and Jaa would beat the other two very badly.

Let's see, Batman would add more fighting skill, the Batsuit and all the Batgear. Sounds like a win to me.

No, don't be stupid.

Robtard
Yeah, and Batman got up after being shot in his ARMOR. "Batman got shot and got up!!!" wanker Doooooooooooooooh poor Batman and Daredevil.

If the batsuit protected him from a bullet, it's going to protect him from kicks and punches here.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Robtard
If the batsuit protected him from a bullet, it's going to protect him from kicks and punches here. Seperated plates, babe.

Robtard
Seperated plates, babe.

Which are just big enough for a knife or bullet to possibly slip through, not a foot or fist.

Maybe if Protector-Danny attacks with his penis, that would probably get through, otherwise, there's little in his arsenal to exploit the weaknesses of the batsuit with.

Rogue Jedi
Which are just big enough for a knife or bullet to possibly slip through, not a foot or fist.

Maybe if Protector-Danny attacks with his penis, that would probably get through, otherwise, there's little in his arsenal to exploit the weaknesses of the batsuit with. So what you are saying is that in order for Bat/DD to have a chance, he/they must have super powers AND a suit of armor against two men who have just their hands and feet?

I gotcha wink

Too bad Jaa and Danny have better screen feats.

BruceSkywalker

you are forgetting the facts... after two face shot batman please kindly tell me wtf happened afterward?? So when combining both DD and Batman together and going by screen feats, I will say again DevilBat ftw

Robtard
So what you are saying is that in order for Bat/DD to have a chance, he/they must have super powers AND a suit of armor against two men who have just their hands and feet?

I gotcha wink

Too bad Jaa and Danny have better screen feats.

Lot's of character's just have their hands and feet, yet they're not "just men" be screen abilities.

No, not really. Daredevil alone trumps them.

Rogue Jedi
Lot's of character's just have their hands and feet, yet they're not "just men" be screen abilities.

No, not really. Daredevil alone trumps them.

Bullseye and Elektra gave DD trouble, Danny and Jaa would trash them. Pretty simple.

And yes, Danny and Jaa's screen feats are way superior, don't be retarded.

Robtard
Bullseye and Elektra gave DD trouble, Danny and Jaa would trash them. Pretty simple.

And yes, Danny and Jaa's screen feats are way superior, don't be retarded.

Yet DD trashed Bullseye. With Electra, he wasn't trying to kill or even harm her.

Let me know when Danny or Protector-guy took out a room full of armed men while avoiding hundreds of rounds.

Rogue Jedi
you are forgetting the facts... after two face shot batman please kindly tell me wtf happened afterward?? So when combining both DD and Batman together and going by screen feats, I will say again DevilBat ftw His armor stopped the bullet, he got up a bit later, fell down go boom. His armor protected him from the fall.

Point?

Robtard
His armor stopped the bullet, he got up a bit later, fell down go boom. His armor protected him from the fall.

Point?

His point: You have all of DD's super-abilities, plus Batman's fighting skills, armor and gadgets. They Asian is going to have a hard enough time getting a good hit through the batsuit, let alone trying not to get stomped in the process.

Rogue Jedi
Check this shit out, Rob:

DHTJrn2pWk8

Danny evading gunfire just like DD did, DODGING bullets as DD NEVER did.

d4OKvc-eOpM

Faster, stronger, more stamina, higher damage soak. Not to mention bullet dodging, so Danny would dodge anything Batman throws a him.

Now, Jaa:

yXIGP6_fNZk

Stamina and strength ^^^

Do the math:

gtGE8-T2ufc&feature=related

Against the giants:

VPDc7bOK0_s&feature=related

Against Capoeira boy:

SRWo7BnP_90&feature=related

And the final nail in the coffin:

DzhjK3OfmcE&feature=related

Batman and DD did nothing, absolutely nothing to compare. The vids prove that Jaa and Danny have superior screen feats. Superior screen feats=WIN. big grin

Faster, stronger, more stamina, higher damage soak, superior fighting skill, flat out viciousness. What more do you want?

Oh yeah, the last vid, Jaa displays athleticism and agility every bit on par with DD.

There ya go.

Robtard
You keep using Batman, as it's only Batman here; it's not. DD's a better bullet dodger, as he avoided multiples by tracking them with his sonar, many bullet > one bullet. Batman also avoided gunfire in DK, not as well/impressive as DD though.

So to break it down:

Scenario one: Devilbat has all the advantages, he wins

Scenario two: Batsuit is going to protect from punches and kicks; the weapons too for a time, Devilbat is going to be able to last longer and win, in the end.

Closing: You're WRONG; Asian loses both.

Rogue Jedi
DD doesn't dodge bullets, he runs away from them. Danny dodges AND does what DD does.

Batsuit won't protect his face. JaaDanny dodges everything BatDevil throws at him (Because JaaDanny is faster), counters with a kick to the face, Bat goes down quicker than a hooker at Mardi Gras.

Also, the Batsuit won't protect against JaaDanny breaking BatDevil's leg.
Bat ends up like on the ground, convulsing, like this:

tJstmxb8vyw

And:

gtGE8-T2ufc&feature=PlayList&p=F62F0EE4F36E18B3&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=29

Check the first wave of baddies, about 40 of them. Every one falls to Jaa, every one with a broken limb. JaaDanny is faster and can dodge every attack BatDevil throws at him. One swift move and BatDevil has a broken leg.

And at 5:58, check the way Jaa knees the dude in the face. So much for Bat armor.

Sooooooooooooooooooo despite having armor and super powers, BatDevil loses. Quite badly. In seconds. Can't fight with a broken leg, can he? wink

Rogue Jedi
On a side note, it's only fair to give JaaDanny all the weapons they/he were shown using. After all, BatDevil has all their weapons.

Not that JaaDanny needs their weapons, they win regardless. Just saying. Equal playing field and all.

Rogue Jedi
Let's entertain the notion that BatDevil will be able to dodge all of JaaDanny's attacks, due to the sonar sense (laughs out loud)...

OK....So BatDevil dodges all JaaDanny's attacks. Sooner or later BatDevil is gonna go offensive and throw a punch or a kick. When this happens, JaaDanny will dodge (Because, as I have proven, he is way faster than BatDevil), catch the limb, and break it (As Jaa did to 40 plus men in his screen feat.)

BatDevil throws a punch, DannyJaa dodges, catches the arm, and SNAP, broken BatDevil arm. BatDevil kicks, DannyJaa dodges, catches the leg, and SNAP, broken leg.

By the time it's all said and done, DannyJaa stands over BatDevil's broken body.

You know, cuz of screen feats and stuff.

Any argument against this is nothing more than fanboyism, and WANTING BatDevil to win. Want in one hand, shit in the other, see which fills up first.

I say one last time. DanyJaa is: Faster, stronger, has more stamina, has a greater damage soak, is a far more skilled fighter in every possible way. THIS is how we determine who wins a versus battle.

Darth Martin
Let's see, Batman would add more fighting skill, the Batsuit and all the Batgear. Sounds like a win to me. No, don't be stupid.

Let me get this straight. Your telling me that Batman can defeat either of these opponents in combat? Bullshit. Jaa must have took on atleast between 40-50 men in one scene, breaking there bodies effortlessly in brutal efficient fashion. Batman had trouble with Joker and his thugs. Jaa is far more agile, skilled, and is pretty durable for someone wearing regular clothing and Chuck Taylor All Stars. Let's also review the scene in the inferno church, the extended combat sequence(incredible stamina), and his fight against the bikers/skaters(great agility), and lastly his fights with the big guys in the film. Batman couldn't do shit to them. Daredevil had trouble with Kingpin. The 7 footer in The Protector would kill him.

Won't even comment on Danny.

Stupid? I reflect the same statement at you.

BruceSkywalker
His point: You have all of DD's super-abilities, plus Batman's fighting skills, armor and gadgets. They Asian is going to have a hard enough time getting a good hit through the batsuit, let alone trying not to get stomped in the process.

thanks rob

Robtard
thanks rob

Anytime, RJ has a habit of missing the trees, for the the forest, or however that saying goes.

Rogue Jedi
I wonder how the Dodgers are doing?

Rogue Jedi
Let me get this straight. Your telling me that Batman can defeat either of these opponents in combat? Bullshit. Jaa must have took on atleast between 40-50 men in one scene, breaking there bodies effortlessly in brutal efficient fashion. Batman had trouble with Joker and his thugs. Jaa is far more agile, skilled, and is pretty durable for someone wearing regular clothing and Chuck Taylor All Stars. Let's also review the scene in the inferno church, the extended combat sequence(incredible stamina), and his fight against the bikers/skaters(great agility), and lastly his fights with the big guys in the film. Batman couldn't do shit to them. Daredevil had trouble with Kingpin. The 7 footer in The Protector would kill him.

Won't even comment on Danny.

Stupid? I reflect the same statement at you. Indeedly doodly yes

Darth Martin
His point: You have all of DD's super-abilities, plus Batman's fighting skills, armor and gadgets. They Asian is going to have a hard enough time getting a good hit through the batsuit, let alone trying not to get stomped in the process. You make it sound like he's invulnerable to physical attacks. His armor is not up to par with Keaton's.

Gadgets are shit here. Obviously they'd have the upper hand in a battle involving weapons and gadgets seeing how Jaa and Danny don't use any. H2H? The superheroes have no chance.

Rogue Jedi
You make it sound like he's invulnerable to physical attacks. His armor is not up to par with Keaton's.

Gadgets are shit here. Obviously they'd have the upper hand in a battle involving weapons and gadgets seeing how Jaa and Danny don't use any. H2H? The superheroes have no chance.

This:

Let's entertain the notion that BatDevil will be able to dodge all of JaaDanny's attacks, due to the sonar sense (laughs out loud)...

OK....So BatDevil dodges all JaaDanny's attacks. Sooner or later BatDevil is gonna go offensive and throw a punch or a kick. When this happens, JaaDanny will dodge (Because, as I have proven, he is way faster than BatDevil), catch the limb, and break it (As Jaa did to 40 plus men in his screen feat.)

BatDevil throws a punch, DannyJaa dodges, catches the arm, and SNAP, broken BatDevil arm. BatDevil kicks, DannyJaa dodges, catches the leg, and SNAP, broken leg.

By the time it's all said and done, DannyJaa stands over BatDevil's broken body.

Any argument against this is nothing more than fanboyism, and WANTING BatDevil to win. Want in one hand, shit in the other, see which fills up first.

I say one last time. DanyJaa is: Faster, stronger, has more stamina, has a greater damage soak, is a far more skilled fighter in every possible way. THIS is how we determine who wins a versus battle.

Robtard
You make it sound like he's invulnerable to physical attacks. His armor is not up to par with Keaton's.

Invulnerable, no. Highly resistant, yes. It's purpose is to protect; that's what it does. Protected him from a bullet. It also has the blades on the forearm; care to guess what will happen the the super-Asian's hand or foot when DB blocks with those? Exactly.

Gadgets aren't shit here. Don't be dense. As far as your agility claim, DD as a kid was sliding down thin rails and doing parkoor type flips and movements, as a child. Strength, Batman showed some serious levels of it, when curling 220lb Liam Neeson with one arm from a weird angle on an ice-shelf.

Superhero, it's singular; it's not Batman and Daredevil, it's a made-up entity consisting of both of them. As is the Asian.

Darth Martin
I'm aware of that. Having said that I still think Danny of a personality is too raw for them to deal with.

Danny and Jaa>Daredevil and Batman however way you look at it. Don't see how fusing them together is going to make a difference.

Robtard
Batman alone would be a struggle for these two. As I said, one block and they cripple a hand or foot. Adding DD's superior abilities to the batsuit and gadgets, just makes it all that much worse for the Asian(s).

Rogue Jedi
It's the fastest who get paid. And it's the fastest who get laid.

Rogue Jedi

gvqO9q8yi-A

X0NYKWLMgx0

Robtard
Nothing's been dodged, fancy-pants. Tou're scripting, again too.

DB doesn't have to "dodge everything", he's better off just blocking with his forearm-blades and having the Asian cripple himself in the process.

So like I said, Asian's having a hard enough time getting through the batsuit, let alone dealing with Daredevil's abilities.

Rogue Jedi
Scripting? Just saying that Jaa breaks bones, he did it to like 40 plus guys. He dodged all their attacks, caught their limb, and shattered them. Add Danny's speed and strength to that, and, well.......My previous pretty much closes this debate.

Robtard
Scripting? Just saying that Jaa breaks bones, he did it to like 40 plus guys. He dodged all their attacks, caught their limb, and shattered them. Add Danny's speed and strength to that, and, well.......My previous pretty much closes this debate.

Those cats also weren't wearing the batsuit, trained as a ninja and had super-powers due to a toxic spill.

No, not really.

Rogue Jedi
Yes huh.

Darth Martin
Batman alone would be a struggle for these two. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Rogue Jedi
Round and round we go, Martin:

Nptb4HUPd48&feature=related

Screen feats be damned I guess.

Robtard
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Roll your eyes all you like, Batman knows how to fight, he has very good protection and he has a multitude of gadgets. One block alone with his forearm, either Asian is down a hand or foot.

You and RJ just need to pop the Asian cock out of your mouths, Batman with suit and gear isn't some punk they're going to take down in 1-2 hits. Adding DD's super-powers, just makes it worse.

Rogue Jedi
Roll your eyes all you like, Batman knows how to fight, he has very good protection and he has a multitude of gadgets. One block alone with his forearm, either Asian is down a hand or foot.

You and RJ just need to pop the Asian cock out of your mouths, Batman with suit and gear isn't some punk they're going to take down in 1-2 hits. Adding DD's super-powers, just makes it worse.

haermm You're a funny guy, Rob!!!

Jaa kicked through a porcelain sink, you think Batmans suit is gonn have any affect on him?

Survey says...................NO.

One last time, in time:

Screen feats.

Screen feats.

Screen feats. My quoted post buries any and all argument for BatDevil.

DannyJaa is....Way faster. Stronger. Just as agile. Has greater damage soak. Has FAR greater stamina. Is a more skilled fighter. Is far more vicious. **** the Batsuit, the Batsuit is designed for GREATER MOVEMENT, thus a limb is broken just as easily.

BatDevil is outclassed in every imaginable way.

Robtard
haermm You're a funny guy, Rob!!!

Jaa kicked through a porcelain sink, you think Batmans suit is gonn have any affect on him?

Survey says...................NO.

-

Screen feats.

Screen feats.

Screen feats. My quoted post buries any and all argument for BatDevil.

DannyJaa is....Way faster. Stronger. Just as agile. Has greater damage soak. Has FAR greater stamina. Is a more skilled fighter. Is far more vicious. **** the Batsuit, the Batsuit is designed for GREATER MOVEMENT, thus a limb is broken just as easily.

BatDevil is outclassed in every imaginable way.

The blades on his forearm certainly will. Foot kicking steel blades, survey says: Foot loses.

Seems your survey is full of Asian-boy love.

-

How is Jaa's character stronger? Batman curled a 210+ Liam with one arm.

How does Jaa's character have greater damage soak? DD took a lot of damage towards the end of the film and keep on going, on to fight Kingpin.

How is Jaa's character more skilled? He uses Muy Thai. Batman and Daredevil use a mixture of martial arts, combined with weapons.

How is Jaa's character faster? He would have died in the bar fight scene at the opening of DD. Or has he shown the ability to track and evade multiple gun machine-gun and shogun fire, while taking said gunmen down.

Rogue Jedi
The blades on his forearm certainly will. Foot kicking steel blades, survey says: Foot loses.

Seems your survey is full of Asian-boy love.

-

How does Jaa's character have greater damage soak? DD took a lot of damage towards the end of the film and keep on going, on to fight Kingpin.

How is Jaa's character more skilled? He uses Muy Thai. Batman and Daredevil use a mixture of martial arts, combined with weapons.

How is Jaa's character faster? He would have died in the bar fight scene at the opening of DD. Or has he shown the ability to track and evade multiple gun machine-gun and shogun fire, while taking said gunmen down.

Yeah, and DannyJaa is stupid enough to kick where the blades are roll eyes (sarcastic) Get a grip, dude.

Jaa is stronger because he kicked right through a porcelain sink. Brute strength (curling weights) and fighting strength (actually hitting someone) is night and day.

Danny took a shitload of punishment in the pool fight scene, more than Bat or Devil ever took. And he won.

A mixture of martial arts? And what exactly is it that Danny does? The same. And Jaa was doing CAPOIERA, man.

Danny dodges bullets from two feet away. Two....feet....away......That's up close and personal. He also did what DD did, he avoided machine gun toting baddies. Ergo, FASTER.

Everything Danny and Jaa did onscreen proves one thing. That DannyJaa is way too much for the BatDevil.

Darth Martin

How is Jaa's character faster?

1.He isn't. He just hits much harder.
2.These guys would shit on Kingpin.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPDc7bOK0_s&feature=related
3.How is Jaa more skilled? Are you serious? Watch the damn movie.
4.Jaa isn't incredibly fast. Daredevil reacts faster due to his senses he's able to react faster. The fusion with Danny pretty much negates this disadvantage though.

Sure, Batman knows how to fight. He's nowhere near Jaa's character in The Protector. The man casually destroyed like 40 guys lives effortlessly with limb breaking moves.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtGE8-T2ufc

His stamina is better as well. He hits harder as well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXIGP6_fNZk&feature=related

His skill is more extensive.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRWo7BnP_90&feature=related

You seem to go off of Batman's victory because of his wristblades. Hasn't happened before in either film of his. Of course it will take more than one or two hits. He wouldn't last more than 2 minutes with either Danny or Jaa's character though. Gadgets? Like what? Explosives? Like he's going to use those against an opponent no more than five feet awway from him. Batarangs? Give me a break.

Feel free to post any video of Batman's skill you like. Oh wait, be sure to note it will look like toddlers play compared to The Protector scenes I've posted. Asian cock? Enjoy the videos please, sir.

Robtard
Yeah, and DannyJaa is stupid enough to kick where the blades are roll eyes (sarcastic) Get a grip, dude.

Jaa is stronger because he kicked right through a porcelain sink. Brute strength (curling weights) and fighting strength (actually hitting someone) is night and day.

Danny took a shitload of punishment in the pool fight scene, more than Bat or Devil ever took. And he won.

A mixture of martial arts? And what exactly is it that Danny does? The same. And Jaa was doing CAPOIERA, man.

Danny dodges bullets from two feet away. Two....feet....away......That's up close and personal. He also did what DD did, he avoided machine gun toting baddies. Ergo, FASTER.

Everything Danny and Jaa did onscreen proves one thing. That DannyJaa is way too much for the BatDevil.

They're on the batsuit's forearm, you know, a place use to block(as seen). Stands to reason they'll both be attacking and blocking, during a fight. Now who need to gt a grip? That is if Asian doesn't go down first from a distance, especially in scenario 1.

Fair enough on the sink. Jaa hit's harder, as I can't recall BM or DD hitting something as hard. But you're taking about "breaking arms", that isn't a hit, that's grappling, Batman is a skilled grappler and he's stronger in this department.

Not sure about that, DD was beaten and heavily wounded, then he fell a good distance.

Then they're about equal in fighting skill.

Now, was the gun fired and then he dodged, or did he move out of the gun's path before it fired? I remember it being before. That isn't bullet dodging.

No, not really. There's also some disagreement between Darth Martin and yourself on what the Asian's boys can and can't do.

Rogue Jedi
They're on the batsuit's forearm, you know, a place use to block(as seen). Stands to reason they'll both be attacking and blocking, during a fight. Now who need to gt a grip? That is if Asian doesn't go down first from a distance, especially in scenario 1.

Fair enough on the sink. Jaa hit's harder, as I can't recall BM or DD hitting something as hard. But you're taking about "breaking arms", that isn't a hit, that's grappling, Batman is a skilled grappler and he's stronger in this department.

Not sure about that, DD was beaten and heavily wounded, then he fell a good distance.

Now, was the gun fired and then he dodged, or did he move out of the gun's path before it fired? I remember it being before. That isn't bullet dodging.

No, not really. There's also some disagreement between Darth Martin and yourself on what the Asian's boys can and can't do.

My Lord. You paid no attention to the screen feats I posted.

Batman's joints and bonea are no stronger than the average man. roll eyes (sarcastic) The sink shattered, his bones will shatter.

No, they are NOT equal. Jaa and Danny are on a whole different level.

Yes, Danny dodged AFTER the gun was fired from two feet away. Watch the scene I posted earlier.

Sure, OK, whatever you say. roll eyes (sarcastic) This is the part where you concede, man. You have been proven wrong at every turn. I give up trying to make you see that the evidence and screen feats are in DannyJaa's favor. Because they really are, tenfold.

One last time, maybe you'll get it......DannyJaa is faster. Stronger. Has greater damage soak. Far more stamina. Is a more skilled fighter. Is far more vicious and deadly.

Fact. I won't discuss this anymore.

Darth Martin
That is if Asian doesn't go down first from a distance, especially in scenario 1.

Jaa hit's harder, as I can't recall BM or DD hitting something as hard. But you're taking about "breaking arms", that isn't a hit, that's grappling, Batman is a skilled grappler and he's stronger in this department.

There's also some disagreement between Darth Martin and yourself on what the Asian's boys can and can't do.

1.Distance? How so?
2.Jaa's strikes are with more force. The first fight scene at the one guy's house before the setting moves to Sydney shows this. I can't find a video of it though. Jaa interrupts a party though in the beggining of the film. He kicks people real hard and does so in the "continuous fight" I posted above. His trademark running knee attack against the giant proves this as well. Batman doesn't compare as a grappler either. Again, not saying Daredevil and Batman aren't good martial artists. They are. But they don't compare to Jaa's character.
3.No. They're not. The Protector, alone, proves this.
4.Being? I'm not tag teaming with RJ. I'm replying to your responses to his posts because I disagree with what you are saying in them. We, for this thread, agree on a certain character winning. Doesn't mean I agree with everfything he's saying. But what are you pointing at?

Rogue Jedi
He's pointing at nothing, dude. He's trying to turn us on each other.

Robtard
1.Distance? How so?
2.Jaa's strikes are with more force. The first fight scene at the one guy's house before the setting moves to Sydney shows this. I can't find a video of it though. Jaa interrupts a party though in the beggining of the film. He kicks people real hard and does so in the "continuous fight" I posted above. His trademark running knee attack against the giant proves this as well. Batman doesn't compare as a grappler either. Again, not saying Daredevil and Batman aren't good martial artists. They are. But they don't compare to Jaa's character.
3.No. They're not. The Protector, alone, proves this.
4.Being? I'm not tag teaming with RJ. I'm replying to your responses to his posts because I disagree with what you are saying in them. We, for this thread, agree on a certain character winning. Doesn't mean I agree with everfything he's saying. But what are you pointing at?

Batarangs, grappling hook, DD's grappling hook, wrist blades, explosives. All distance weapons.

I said sure, Jaa can hit harder, that sink thing. But he's likely not stronger when it comes to grappling.

Robtard
He's pointing at nothing, dude. He's trying to turn us on each other.

Paranoia. Seek help.

Rogue Jedi
Sarcasm. Look it up.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.