Cyclops/havok vs Spartan/Heatwave (WS) vs Cannonball/Sunspot

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ambient
Fight takes place in New York..

Cyclops/Havok

vs

Cannonball/Sunspot

vs

Spartan: Spartan 3.0 military upgrade
http://www.comicvine.com/spartan/29-12006/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spartan_%28comics%29#Powers_and_abilities

Heatwave:
http://www.comicvine.com/heatwave/29-44424/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heatwave_%28comics%29

Each team is 3km away..

carver9
Cannonball solos the entire field.

Ambient
Say what?

Most of this guys can project blast that could take out building/mountains, not to mention erect shields..

Enyalus
Originally posted by carver9
Cannonball solos the entire field.
Not a chance. Spartan solos the field.

Ambient
Spartan 3.0 with Void upgrade yeah he solos doubt he could do it with just military upgrade..

carver9
Well, for starters cannonball is completely invulnerable except to magic. Second thing Cannonball can absorb kinetic energy and amp his abilities.

Third thing, Cannonball could just nuke the entire area koing everyone.

4th thing, Cannonball latest showing was him stalemating fury and absorbing a punch from gladiator that was going to send him hurling to the center of the sun.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Ambient
Spartan 3.0 with Void upgrade yeah he solos doubt he could do it with just military upgrade..
You're probably right.

And I've only read Heatwave in the Hunter-Killer crossover...

Ambient
Well, for starters cannonball is completely invulnerable except to magic. Second thing Cannonball can absorb kinetic energy and amp his abilities.

Third thing, Cannonball could just nuke the entire area koing everyone.

4th thing, Cannonball latest showing was him stalemating fury and absorbing a punch from gladiator that was going to send him hurling to the center of the sun.
Only when his blasting and he needs to concentrate to pull that K - Absorb feat.. There is just too many player in the field and it would be too difficult to read where an attack is coming from +++ this opponent isn't on Glads level strength, any K-energy he absorbs wouldn't be that much..

Almost all the combatants could do this ++++ theres, omni-directional-shields...

low showing for fury and Glads was playing..

So no his not soloing..
Originally posted by Enyalus
You're probably right.

And I've only read Heatwave in the Hunter-Killer crossover...
I've read to one issue of that crossover, didn't show much in there..

Devil's reighn his got awesome showing but then again he was amp by Mephisto..

carver9
Only when his blasting and he needs to concentrate to pull that K - Absorb feat.. There is just too many player in the field and it would be too difficult to read where an attack is coming from +++ this opponent isn't on Glads level strength, any K-energy he absorbs would be that much..

Almost all the combatants could do this ++++ theres, omni-directional-shields...

low showing for fury and Glads was playing..

So no his not soloing..

He didnt even know he had the power to absorb kinetic energy and its part of his forcefield which surrounds his entire body so its pretty much safe to say that he can absorb from all directions. Hell, he did it while his eyes was closed.

Why was it a low showing for fury? Cannonball is completely indestructible and fury had no way of hurting him. Cannonball was absorbing everything that fury threw and at him and gave it back. Its nothing low showing about that.

I agree, Glads was toying with him but you have to think about it like this, that was an inexperienced Cannonball, current cannonball has mastered that absorbing and all of his other powers (even though I still think Glads could beat him since his powers is based off of his confidence).

He might not solo but by himself he could take a lot of them down.

Enyalus
I've read to one issue of that crossover, didn't show much in there..

Devil's reighn his got awesome showing but then again he was amp by Mephisto..
confused I've read "Devil's Reign"....Damn, I don't remember him in there. Even have the Wolverine/Witchblade crossover lol.

Ambient
He didnt even know he had the power to absorb kinetic energy and its part of his forcefield which surrounds his entire body so its pretty much safe to say that he can absorb from all directions. Hell, he did it while his eyes was closed.

Why was it a low showing for fury? Cannonball is completely indestructible and fury had no way of hurting him. Cannonball was absorbing everything that fury threw and at him and gave it back. Its nothing low showing about that.

I agree, Glads was toying with him but you have to think about it like this, that was an inexperienced Cannonball, current cannonball has mastered that absorbing and all of his other powers (even though I still think Glads could beat him since his powers is based off of his confidence).

He might not solo but by himself he could take a lot of them down.
Perhaps in the future he would have that kind of control, but right now nope, that is why he needed to concentrate where the point of impact is for him to absorb the energies release..

Fury as in the one that fought MJ..

Ill finished this later as its too late and have to be working early..
confused I've read "Devil's Reign"....Damn, I don't remember him in there. Even have the Wolverine/Witchblade crossover lol.
the guy that defeated Mephisto was him..

carver9
Perhaps in the future he would have that kind of control, but right now nope, that is why he needed to concentrate where the point of impact is for him to absorb the energies release..

Fury as in the one that fought MJ..

Ill finished this later as its too late and have to be working early..

He already gained control of those abilities and mastered it.

It was the same fury but I dont know if it possessed all of its power due to Cannonball stalemating it.

You have a good one, might not be on tomorrow to debate against you, have a busy week.

Enyalus
It was the same fury but I dont know if it possessed all of its power due to Cannonball stalemating it.
You're talking about in Die by the Sword? It wasn't a full powered Fury, no. Definitely weakened.

-Pr-
You're talking about in Die by the Sword? It wasn't a full powered Fury, no. Definitely weakened.

considering the suck ass team that took him down? definitely.

carver9
Wasnt Rachel their and didnt she possess the phoenix force during the time she aided at fighting the fury (even though I agree that Fury was weakened).

-Pr-
Wasnt Rachel their and didnt she possess the phoenix force during the time she aided at fighting the fury (even though I agree that Fury was weakened).

yes, i think she was there. she was crap too, though.

Ambient
He already gained control of those abilities and mastered it.

You have a good one, might not be on tomorrow to debate against you, have a busy week.
Are there any other instances where he used similar technique (K-Absorb)? Cause using it once is far from mastering such skill ++++++ Even if he mastered such skill he still needs to know where the attack is coming from for him to channel that energies unlike say Shaw or Strong Guy where its auto-absorb.. Another thing, aside Cyclops the other blaster uses not concussive blast, absorbing kinetic from those projection would prove challenging.

----

So CB gets blown out of the sky or gets his thermo-chemical energy absorbs by other combatants if he tries to solo the field.. stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.