Hulk Vs.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Placidity
Hulk takes on several teams. Hulk is moderately pissed (lets say average strength).

If you had to send one team to take down the Hulk, rank the teams in descending order. Also state which teams can take him down.

- Teams fully bloodlusted
- CIP Off
- CIS off
- Full Information
- No BFR, Win by Kill/KO

Arena: Empty City Streets - 10x10 City Blocks - Teams can take full advantage of the environment, such as staying at range. If BFR'ed, combatants will be teleported back instantly.

Team Adamantium

- Wolverine
- Sabretooth (/w Adamantium)
- Deadpool (/w twin Adamantium Katannas)
- Omega Red
- X-23
- Bullseye
- Lady Deathstrike
- Underworld

Team Energy

- Human Torch
- Pyro
- Cyclops
- Havok
- Electro
- Gambit
- Jubilee

Team Strength

- The Thing
- Colossus
- Rhino
- Juggernaut (Depowered)
- Namor
- She-Hulk (base-level)

Team Symbiote

- Toxin
- Carnage
- Venom (Brock)
- Venom (Gargan)
- Venom (Wolverine)
- Spider-man
- Anti-Venom
- She-Venom

Team AvP

- 10 Elder Predators - Fully Equipped
- 10 Alien Queens
- 50 Aliens

tkitna
Team Adamantium beats the Hulk

Team Symbiotes can mess with him pretty bad if they can enter his body otherwise they lose

Team Energy would lose eventually

Team Strength all die

Team Predator I know nothing about, but I would assume they would lose eventually

Warlord
I can see teams adamandium and AvP winning

manx422
all of them lose

the ninjak
1. Symbiotes- So many on Hulk one will take control of him just like in the What If issue...even temporarily should count as some kind of win.

2. Strength - Juggs being the best here all on Hulk can possibly give him a beatdown.

3. Adamantium - They won't beat him like I posted in a similar thread He just Thunderclaps them while grabbing one at a time and throwing them into the ocean. But they do better than.....

4. Energy - With Electro being sole survivor because of pure energy form. They wont kill him he just jumps around ground stomping and thunder clapping until Electro runs away.

5. AVP - Predators lose their spears and Hulk snaps them then heals...there beams just anger Hulk more. Only the Alien stand a chance by laying an egg in him possibly supplied by the Queens but I dont think Hulk's biology would allow a parasite embryo to grow that or he just clenches his chest and pops it....or keeps his mouth closed...either way he pops all of them and ignores the acid damage.

Mshinu
Adamantium wins.
AVP can also win. Predators geared for war come with better weapons than Hunters. If they can`t take him down quick they detonate their nukes for a draw.
Symbiotes got a good shot. Even if they can`t control him.
Strength full on will also down him.. unless Rhino knocks out a teammate and himself by accident.
Energy looses, I doubt they can concentrate their attacks enough before Hulk kills them.

Parmaniac
Team Adamantium at 1
Symbiots stand a good chance too cause of Anti Venom, maybe (and that's a big maybe) he can cancel his HF or something. Without him I don't see them winning.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.