Testament vs Ganondorf

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cyner
Testament from the Guilty Gear series battles Ganondorf.

BloodRain
What can he (i think) do?

Cyner
Well he's a Gear, a gear is a bio weapon of enormous strength in the GG universe...

google ->

Cyner
I actually don't know too well myself I just like the fighting game... I was hoping someone else did.

BloodRain
Google search didnt say much about his powers. Ganondorf 'till we know what the opponent can do.

MasterSword777
Ganondorf has the Triforce of power, he's going to win.

Cyner
Originally posted by MasterSword777
Ganondorf has the Triforce of power, he's going to win.

lol... great argument. explained your position really well.

Phanteros
Ganondorf has the Triforce of power, he's going to win. SOCK!!!!

MasterSword777
Well unless this testament has the Triforce of Courage or the Master Sword then the Triforce of Power makes Ganon pretty much unbeatable against him.

NemeBro
Hm.

Testament is considered to be very strong in the game's canon, under Sol Badguy's level but above guys like Eddie by alot, Eddie who is a city buster.

Testament himself however has no real feats, we can only make assumptions based on what others in the games can do.

LLLLLink
Well unless this testament has the Triforce of Courage or the Master Sword then the Triforce of Power makes Ganon pretty much unbeatable against him.

Ganon has my vote. Using the "without the Master Sword he is unbeatable" tactic is canon, but against the rules here on KMC.

Phantom Miria
Originally posted by LLLLLink
Ganon has my vote. Using the "without the Master Sword he is unbeatable" tactic is canon, but against the rules here on KMC.

Canon is relative and in the Ganondorf case insufficient. He is not unbeatable.

Kirikaze Fuuma
Originally posted by NemeBro
Hm.

Testament is considered to be very strong in the game's canon, under Sol Badguy's level but above guys like Eddie by alot, Eddie who is a city buster.

Testament himself however has no real feats, we can only make assumptions based on what others in the games can do.

When did Eddie bust a city?

LLLLLink
Originally posted by Phantom Miria
Canon is relative and in the Ganondorf case insufficient. He is not unbeatable.

The canon is what it is.

I could have sworn I just corrected him on that, so, uh, thanks for the assist or whatever.

Phanteros
edit

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.