Mister X/Gorgon vs Spiderman/Midnighter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Gorgon cant use his stone eye powers.

Who win

Battlehammer
Team 1 gorgon is simply rediculous.

carver9
Originally posted by Battlehammer
Team 2 gorgon is simply rediculous.

What do you mean gorgon is ridiculous?

guy222
T 2

Battlehammer
Originally posted by guy222
T 2
why team two guy?

lol I jsut realized I said the same thing byaccident lol

carver9
why team two guy?

You said team two also.

Read your post.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by carver9
What do you mean gorgon is ridiculous?
He an undead, super ninja, with superhuman strength, speed, reflexes, agility, intelligences, telepathy, wolverine level healing factor and now posses a sword designed to kill gods.....

Battlehammer
You said team two also.

Read your post.
my bad just edit it my mistake.

carver9
He an undead, super ninja, with superhuman strength, speed, reflexes, agility, intelligences, telepathy, wolverine level healing factor and now posses a sword designed to kill gods.....

Yeah, I know his powers and I honestly think he is one of the most fastest street levelers ever BUT I thought you were saying that he sucked ass or something by reading your previous post.

I think he could possibly solo this but some might feel or see something totally different.

Battlehammer
Yeah, I know his powers and I honestly think he is one of the most fastest street levelers ever BUT I thought you were saying that he sucked ass or something by reading your previous post.

I think he could possibly solo this but some might feel or see something totally different.
Yea he a bad ass, and he not street level though that depends on your definition. I class him at mid to high meta to be honest.

Starscream M
Yea he a bad ass, and he not street level though that depends on your definition. I class him at mid to high meta to be honest. wtf is gorgon gonna do...threadmaker didn't give him or mr.x weapons.

srankmissingnin
Gorgon solos.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Starscream M
wtf is gorgon gonna do...threadmaker didn't give him or mr.x weapons.

Characters get their default equipment, which is Batman has his utility belt in every fight, if thats confused you in the past. The world must be a scary place for you.

Battlehammer
wtf is gorgon gonna do...threadmaker didn't give him or mr.x weapons.
........so you assume they don't receive there standard weapons becuase?

also if you assume that then you also must of assumed that spiderman and midnighter did not receive weapons either?

If so wtf would they do to gorgon?

carver9
I honestly think that Gorgon could solo this but I think some people think team 2 could win this.

srankmissingnin
No one said Spider-man has his web carriages for this fight. dur

carver9
LOL

Starscream M
Originally posted by srankmissingnin

Characters get their default equipment, which is Batman has his utility belt in every fight, if thats confused you in the past. The world must be a scary place for you. you clown...batmans utility belt is standard because he always has it

gorgon and mr.x dont have standard equipment.

Starscream M
........so you assume they don't receive there standard weapons becuase?

also if you assume that then you also must of assumed that spiderman and midnighter did not receive weapons either?

If so wtf would they do to gorgon? midnighter can kick gorgons head of or rip out his spine.

carver9
you clown...batmans utility belt is standard because he always has it

Yes they do.

Mister X walk around constantly with two swords on his back, same for Gorgon.

Show me gorgon fighting without a sword around.

carver9
midnighter can kick gorgons head of or rip out his spine.

How will that happen since we all know that gorgon is faster, stronger, more durable, have a healing factor stronger than Wolverine, can read Midnighters mind and know every move that he'll do, and is the better fighter by a huge degree than midnighter?

SamZED
Team 1 because of Gorgon, he's a f@#kin beast.

Battlehammer
you clown...batmans utility belt is standard because he always has it

Yes they do Gorgon and X almost always seen with swords.

Battlehammer
midnighter can kick gorgons head of or rip out his spine.
No he couldent, he done that of cannon fodder. Wolverine and capt can do the same shit and Gorgon stronger then either of them.

You do realize gorgon has far from human duriability is faster then midnighter can read his ever thought and is more skilled and has vastly greater damage soak.......

Starscream M
No he couldent, he done that of cannon fodder. Wolverine and capt can do the same shit and Gorgon stronger then either of them.

You do realize gorgon has far from human duriability is faster then midnighter can read his ever thought and is more skilled and has vastly greater damage soak....... when has capt or wolverine ever done that? I don't recall...I'm guessing you're making it up.

damage soak is irrelevent when your spinal cord is ripped up

srankmissingnin
you clown...batmans utility belt is standard because he always has it.

... Just like Gorgon and Mr. X's swords.

confused

Battlehammer
when has capt or wolverine ever done that? I don't recall...I'm guessing you're making it up.

Capt killed a pan with a punch before............ wolverine kick a man head off and punched a hole through a man stomach......and stated numerous times that he has to tap human because a full force punch woudl explode there head.

except when has he ever done this to a none cannon fooder? never. The time your talking about he did it due a ****ign zombie.....who was decaying.......

Starscream M

except when has he ever done this to a none cannon fooder? never. The time your talking about he did it due a ****ign zombie.....who was decaying....... he's done it to a fuqing tank shell...thats damn more powerful than gorgon

srankmissingnin
when has capt or wolverine ever done that? I don't recall...I'm guessing you're making it up.

Wolverine kicked the head off a man who was wearing a symbiotic robotic battle armor.

Anyway - and maybe you should write this down - anyone above class two could rip/kick/punch/pull someones head off. Well... I mean, realistically they would pick, punch or whatever through it, since the body part wouldn't have the durability to remain in one piece from the attack and still somehow be severed from the body, but thats beside the point.

Midnighter doesn't rip off limbs because he's stronger than these characters, because he isn't, he does it because he is in Wildstorm which is more mature and has a much higher tolerance for gore and "mature themes." I remember one issue where a soldier shot an elephant in the head with a standard gun... and the elephant's head exploded.

Anyway, like I said anyone around class 2 has more than enough strength to do it, they just don't because its either extremely out of character or doesn't fit into the tone of the book.

Mshinu
Team 2 gets destroyed

Battlehammer
he's done it to a fuqing tank shell...thats damn more powerful than gorgon
You do understand what PIS is don't you? Notice how he never once display strength again or before then of the kind of power.

It like trying to argue batman changeing the momentum of shazam after superhuman hit him........

it absurd.

Starscream M
Originally posted by srankmissingnin

Anyway, like I said anyone around class 2 has more than enough strength to do it, they just don't because its either extremely out of character or doesn't fit into the tone of the book. that might be true...but midnighter is still much stronger than cap or logan

he kicked a fired tank shell back. it would shatter cap or logan's legs.

Battlehammer
that might be true...but midnighter is still much stronger than cap or logan

Lets go over there feats shall we? Capt and Wolverine lifting feats destroy midnighters.......it not even closes......

Again do you understand what PIS is? It like trying to uses Capt beating Hulk into the ground with 3 punches........

please I love to see were he display strength feat even closes to that one ever again? please post it I love to see this. One time feats, there a reason we don't except one randomly absurdly high showing when there nothing to back it.

srankmissingnin
that might be true...but midnighter is still much stronger than cap or logan

That's a nonsensical skill feat, if it was a strength feat, and he hit the missile with enough strength to physically alter its trajectory, the missile would have exploded.

Midnighter is class two, he is basically a mirror image of Captain America physically.

carver9
I know one thing, gorgon would f*** midnighter up 10/10 and easily if you ask me.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.