Things you want Most to Happen before End of Siege

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Battlehammer
For example I really want to see Mister X either weilding Odin spear thing or seem him decked out in a bunch of Asguardian weapons.

roughrider
....What?

Battlehammer
Originally posted by roughrider
....What?
Things that you would like to see happen before siege ends..........

what is complicated about that?

roughrider
Why would you want to see Mr. X come out of nowhere to take part in Siege?
You must be his only fan.

ExodusCloak
Is he not in the Thunderbolts book?

Newjak
Thor smack down Sentry or do something uber to stop him.

The Asgardian Destroyer released on the battlefield.

Asgardian magic showcased in force to show people why they are gods.

Bouboumaster
Hulk kicking everyone ass in his Green Scar personna:

"What do you think you're doing!? I sacrifice myself to save your world, what the hell!"

Iron Patriot attack him first, Hulk ****in' stomp his face. Then, he procede to beat DA down.

When they come to thank him, Hulk turn over the avanger, and stomp them too.

Then, you have at the climatic event: Thor vs The Void vs Hulk.
Hulk save the world by cheap shotting Thor and by outpowering the Void.

Digi
Thor wins. Spider-Man deals the KO punch to Norman. That is all.

jalek moye
Spider-man to beat down Norman again

willRules
Yeah Spidey, Bucky and Stark need to get some shots in on Norman, before Bucky/Sentry/Loki kills him.....

Wait, what?

steverules_2
If Bucky kills Norman wouldn't that count as him getting shots? If he shoots Norman then I guess thats 2 birds with...well quite a few bullets depending how many times he shoots him

Battlehammer
Originally posted by roughrider
Why would you want to see Mr. X come out of nowhere to take part in Siege?
You must be his only fan.
What do you mean? he in siege? he in the asguardian armory right now.......

SamZED
Green Goblin taking over instead of Osborn.
Spider-man beating Norman again.
Sentry/Void beating Thor and then losing to some stupid plot device.

Omega Vision
Maybe Odin returning just in time to stomp Sentry's ass?

Original Smurph
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Hulk kicking everyone ass in his Green Scar personna:

"What do you think you're doing!? I sacrifice myself to save your world, what the hell!"

Iron Patriot attack him first, Hulk ****in' stomp his face. Then, he procede to beat DA down.

When they come to thank him, Hulk turn over the avanger, and stomp them too.

Then, you have at the climatic event: Thor vs The Void vs Hulk.
Hulk save the world by cheap shotting Thor and by outpowering the Void. I'd like to see this just for sheer hilarity.

BUSTER1
Spiderman Beating Osborn to a pulp-his last punch sending Osborn into an already shakey building-the result being Norman's head being decapitated by a very heavy jagged piece of rubble (so his GG formula can't heal him) then Spidey, realising that for the greater good, evil men must die saying "this is for you Gwen"

ankur29
Spiderman beating norman
sentry/void beating thor
exaplnation to why sentry's so damn powerful
sentry gets over his void issues
ares being resurrected by sentry powers

Original Smurph
I want to see Ares fight his way out of the underworld, do something or gain something making him worthy of being 'The God of War' (some awesome weapons, a cool line of feats and a fantastic one-liner or two would do nicely), and then kill Sentry just after Phobos brings Sentry to his knees via fear control.

I want to see Norman get defeated fantastically. Spider-Man would be ideal, but I wouldn't mind a few others either.

I want to see Nick Fury do something badass. If Maria Hill can have her moment, he should get a whole friggin issue.

I want to see some Asgardian might.

I want to see Mr. X either get humiliated or at least get a better name.

Hmmm....

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Original Smurph
I want to see Ares fight his way out of the underworld, do something or gain something making him worthy of being 'The God of War' (some awesome weapons, a cool line of feats and a fantastic one-liner or two would do nicely), and then kill Sentry just after Phobos brings Sentry to his knees via fear control.

I want to see Norman get defeated fantastically. Spider-Man would be ideal, but I wouldn't mind a few others either.

I want to see Nick Fury do something badass. If Maria Hill can have her moment, he should get a whole friggin issue.

I want to see some Asgardian might.

I want to see Mr. X either get humiliated or at least get a better name.

Hmmm....
That be cool

agreed.

hell yes, I like to see Dum Dum Dugan show up with howling comando's

?

lol I like him though his name could be better, think it the whole mystic about him is why his name so bland. I really like to see him decked out in Asquardian armor and weapons and come enter the fray, I think he could do some damage out there (not to any of the higher guys like balder and such though)

I want Wolverine to show up, and would not mind him with a team come as well.

Slaanesh
Void rip Thor in half like he did Ares..

-K-M-
I want it to end.

dmills
Thor beat down Sentry.

Alpha Centauri
What Digi said.

Originally posted by -K-M-
I want it to end.

This kind of thing I don't understand.

If you dislike it, don't read it. Therefore, you'll never want it to end because you never started reading it.

-AC

Warlord
THor to use OF to fight Sentry

Martian_mind
Thor to grow his balls back and actually do something impressive.

Warlord
^ yeah, that too...

Kazenji
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri

Same

I'm actually enjoying this event alot more then Secret Invasion.

Warlord
actually it is Marvel's best ark since a while IMO

Badabing
I wanna see: Thor slapping Sentry around. Spidey annoy then beat Osborn. Ares come back. Cap (Steve) sonning all of HAMMER and the Dark Avengers...at once.

ankur29
hmm

i'd also like brb to tag team thor and then fight the DA

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by -K-M-
I want it to end.

Same here. Just have Sentry do his whole Void gimmick, get his ass beat by a collective Avengers/Asgardian/Hammer force, kill off the character, and move on to the Heroic Age already. And have Thor do something incredibly badass before it's all said and done...this event is pretty Thor-centric after all.

Blanket
Cap to KO Void, and then cut his head off with his shield.

-K-M-
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri

If you dislike it, don't read it. Therefore, you'll never want it to end because you never started reading it.

-AC

Deep.

Originally posted by Blanket
Cap to KO Void, and then cut his head off with his shield.

I vote for this.

janus77
Sentry/Void rematch with WWH/WBH ... destroy the planet and force The Celestials to wind time back to just before House of M and Wanda's chaos magic.

Digi
I want them to retcon Mephisto's deal with Spider-Man.

In Siege. It should happen in Siege.

no expression

willRules
Originally posted by Digi
I want them to retcon Mephisto's deal with Spider-Man.

In Siege. It should happen in Siege.

no expression

laughing

I've heard the last page of Siege involves Aunt May decapitating Mephisto with the Twighlight sword.

steverules_2
I could actually see that happening

Newjak
I'll say it now.

I want the Sentry/Void to be destroyed.
I want Thor to be the one to do it in a raw badass display of power because he often enough is supposed to be Marvel's Superman in these situations or I would like him to be.

I still want a definitive display of godhood from the Asgardians. I mean magic, warrior godly essence destroyer armor. These were beings who fought in Ragnarok against demons, trolls, and giants show them as such.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by steverules_2
I could actually see that happening

And it would probably be better than whatever ending they have in store.

ankur29
...sentry to beat up a ressurected odin/OF thor in destroyer armour

The Nuul
Thor beating Sentry/Void.
Cap or Spidey owning and stopping Osborn.
Asgard kicking ass instead of jobbing.

ExodusCloak
For Norman to be end up the victim.

Endless Mike
I want to see Sentry get his ass kicked

WhiteWitchKing
Doom showing up to help fight Void. As the heroes are losing, Mister X jumps out of nowhere with Odin's spear and stabs Void to death as the gods watch in awe. Mister X then ascends to godhood and becomes the new Greek god of war.

Last page would be a Marvel announcement. Coming in May of 2010, Mister X: God of War, a 6 book mini.

Warlord
Mr X mania those days...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.