Apocalypse vs. World Breaker Hulk.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pinksushi1
Both at full power.

CIS and PIS are off.

psycho gundam
anyone that hulk touches would get bfr'd like it was super smash brothers.

but....intangibility deads all of that.

carver9
WTF. Hulk one shots him.

janus77
WBH smashes the intangible just as easily as the tangible.

galactusischere
Apocalypse stomps.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by galactusischere
Apocalypse stomps.
As much as I hate to say this:
Based on?

carver9
Originally posted by Omega Vision
As much as I hate to say this:
Based on?

LOL laughing

I knew you hated the hulk.

Colossus-Big C
WBH stomps this, the guy had enough strength to smash multiple planets if he wanted to.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by carver9
LOL laughing

I knew you hated the hulk.
Its not that I hate the Hulk, its that I hate that expression. At the moment though its the best possible expression I can use. I don't see how Apoc stomps WBH, I can't even see him taking a narrow majority.

Black bolt z
WNH stomps

galactusischere
Apoc doesn't even need to touch WBH in order for him to win this.

Black bolt z
Apoc doesn't even need to touch WBH in order for him to win this. Exactly how will apoc hurt WBH?

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Exactly how will apoc hurt WBH?
By spitting bullets. stick out tongue

galactusischere
Because Apoc is stronger; faster; more versatile and basically more powerful overall.

Omega Vision
Because Apoc is stronger; faster; more versatile and basically more powerful overall.
Stronger? erm

OneDumbG0
We don't get the joke.

galactusischere
Stronger? erm

Yes. At average size he was stronger than base Hulk(class 80+ atleast), now he can make himself much larger in size, which would also make him much stronger.

WBH doesn't stand a chance.

Enyalus
Apoc takes this easily. BFR 10/10.

Omega Vision
Yes. At average size he was stronger than base Hulk, now he can make himself much larger which would also make him stronger.

WBH doesn't stand a chance.
You realize that base Hulk is utterly insignificant compared to WBH right?

OneDumbG0
Yes. At average size he was stronger than base Hulk(class 80+ atleast), now he can make himself much larger in size, which would also make him much stronger.

WBH doesn't stand a chance. We still don't get the joke.

galactusischere
You realize that base Hulk is utterly insignificant compared to WBH right?

Apoc in that comic was at his regular average size(7 feet) and he still wasn't struggling to restrain Hulk. This shouldn't be much different considering that PIS and CIS are off here.

BFR FTW.

OneDumbG0
^ It's quite a strain to take that feat of Apocalypse managing to restrain Hulk with leverage for a panel and conclude that Apocalypse is stronger than Hulk.

At least, I can't do it.

Omega Vision
Apoc in that comic was at his regular average size(7 feet) and he still wasn't struggling to restrain Hulk. This shouldn't be much different considering that PIS and CIS are off here.

BFR FTW.
As ODG said the nature of how Apoc restrained Hulk doesn't equate to superiority in strength. I could restrain someone stronger than me if I was in Apoc's position.

galactusischere
As ODG said the nature of how Apoc restrained Hulk doesn't equate to superiority in strength. I could restrain someone stronger than me if I was in Apoc's position.

Yea, but the difference is that you would inevitably struggle to restrain that certain person, while Apoc wasn't struggling at all.

Omega Vision
Yea, but the difference is that you would inevitably struggle to restrain that certain person, while Apoc wasn't struggling at all.
Except he was struggling quite a bit, it wasn't like it was easy for him.

galactusischere
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/1/10069/514868-apocalypse_vs_hulk_00_super.jpg

Doesn't seem like it to me.

Omega Vision
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/1/10069/514868-apocalypse_vs_hulk_00_super.jpg

Wow so we know that Apocalypse's arms and back are stronger than Hulk's neck muscles. erm

galactusischere
Wow so we know that Apocalypse's arms and back are stronger than Hulk's neck muscles. erm

And back muscles. And possibly legs.

AsbestosFlaygon
I think Apoc can amp himself to be as strong as WBH, if he really wanted to.

He could make himself larger than planets and stomp @ WBH and smush him into putty.

TheTyrant
Apocalypse.

pinksushi1
Couldn't Apocalypse transmute him?

psycho gundam
finally we see what those hoses were for, choking muhphukas.

pinksushi1
Originally posted by psycho gundam
finally we see what those hoses were for, choking muhphukas.

LOL.

Mindset
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon

He could make himself larger than planets and stomp @ WBH and smush him into putty. What you think seems to be different from what is real.

jdonaghy

He could make himself larger than planets and stomp @ WBH and smush him into putty.

Huh...so why doesn't he want to amp himself to that level if he can??

JakeTheBank
facepalm

World Breaker Hulk.

Nihilist
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
facepalm

World Breaker Hulk. And the argument for how Apoc wins as well.

the ninjak
WBH is different, at the end of WWH he was a kinetic Gamma nightmare. Ready to explode.

No matter how big Poccy gets Hulk would jump on Nur's head and shatter it with earth shattering punches.

Poccy wouldn't be prepared for such a fight especially considering the last fight they had Normal Hulk was so much weaker than this form.

An interesting fight but I'm giving this to Hulk winning through turning Poccy into mush...after destroying the planet!!!!

Poccy reforms 10 mins later and vows revenge. and flies off to beat Hulk in the vacuum of space.

WBH wins first fight.
Experienced Poccy second fight. If in space.

quanchi112
WB Hulk wins.

The Pict
WBH for the majority

Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
WBH stomps this, the guy had enough strength to smash multiple planets if he wanted to.

Originally posted by janus77
WBH smashes the intangible just as easily as the tangible.

erm

Timslar

I'm pretty sure that was in Apocalypse's mind... not the physical world. Like Morpheus said in The Matrix "Do you think how strong I am has anything to do with my muscles in this place?"

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by The Pict
WBH for the majority

erm the guy was causing major damage to the seaboard while trying to hold back and walk slowly.

imagine if he didnt hold back, he would of shatter the whole continent.
now if he stomped he probably would of shatter half the planet.

now emagine an enraged WBHulk. the guy would smash planets with mere punches...

quanchi112

He could make himself larger than planets and stomp @ WBH and smush him into putty. Based on what?

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by quanchi112
Based on what? i think hes the guy that said apocolypse would beat galactus in a random encounter

quanchi112
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
i think hes the guy that said apocolypse would beat galactus in a random encounter Some apoc fans are hilarious.

galactusischere
WBH wouldn't be able to even touch Apoc cause of Poccy's teleportation, super sonic speed, shape shifting, and telekenisis.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.