Beards

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

steverules_2
Do women like beards or find them to be a turn off?

pgdarth95
ummmm?
depends on the woman.

LanceWindu
Originally posted by pgdarth95
ummmm?
depends on the woman.

QFT

I've been with some girls who love facial hair, and others who didn't like it one bit.

pgdarth95
Originally posted by LanceWindu
QFT

I've been with some girls who love facial hair, and others who didn't like it one bit.

I know im probubbly the only one who has asked this but.... what does QFT mean. embarrasment

NemeBro
Quoted For Truth.

LanceWindu
Originally posted by pgdarth95
I know im probubbly the only one who has asked this but.... what does QFT mean. embarrasment Originally posted by NemeBro
Quoted For Truth.

QFT, haermm, but yeah...that's what it means. smile

steverules_2
I got a beard and I'm 19, had it for maybe almost a year and kinda been wondering lately if I'm too young for a beard...it started out as me being too lazy to shave and plus I look very young for my age cuz i have a baby face so I kept it kinda cuz I wanna look older but also because I kinda got used to it

LanceWindu
Originally posted by steverules_2
I got a beard and I'm 19, had it for maybe almost a year and kinda been wondering lately if I'm too young for a beard...it started out as me being too lazy to shave and plus I look very young for my age cuz i have a baby face so I kept it kinda cuz I wanna look older but also because I kinda got used to it

That was my problem too. Baby face syndrome. People think I'm about 16 when I'm clean shaven.

I almost always have at least a goatee.

steverules_2
I remember when I was 16 someone thought I was 10 and I was just like 'WTF!?!' no expression

NemeBro
Until recently I had a full beard and long hair.

Looked twenty or older apparently, I am 18.

steverules_2
I'm 19 and look 17/16...if I got rid of the beard I'd look waaaay younger

NemeBro
I think I look about my age without it personally.

steverules_2
So no beard and long hair anymore or...just no beard?

LanceWindu
So no beard and long hair anymore or...just no beard?

You should have an evil mustache.

http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/0/7980/973085-snidely_whiplash_large.jpg

NemeBro
So no beard and long hair anymore or...just no beard? I shaved all my facial hair, mustache included, and mah hair was buzzed to a fourth of an inch.

steverules_2
What made you come to that decision?

NemeBro
Need to get a jawb.

Clean cut and shaven makes that a bit easier.

steverules_2
Oh right, whatcha going for?

pgdarth95
Originally posted by NemeBro
Quoted For Truth.

thanks smile

Amazing Vrayo!!
I remember when I was 16 someone thought I was 10 and I was just like 'WTF!?!' no expression Are you guys kidding me? I've got babyface syndrome so bad its nearly andy milonakis syndrome. lulface amirite?

steverules_2
That face just priceless though, I remember I used to see it I cried with laughter cuz its just one of those looks...

Rogue Jedi
I hate having facial hair.

steverules_2
It can be annoying, it can get itchy, can get in your mouth and can get messy when you eat, I usually can keep my beard clean but it can be a challenge to do so

Mairuzu
I usually draw it in in pen

steverules_2
I'm sure you do...what color?

MildPossession
For me, this is horrible, and an incredible turn off. This sort of length or longer and so on:

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/101/316766413_a84e886fa3.jpg?v=0

This sort of beard style I find to be so ridiculous and can't believe they think it looks good:

http://aka-img-2.h-img.com/media/img/s/t/h/i/thin-beard-goatee-2428593.jpg

This sort of beard is fine and dandy, or the shorter stubble haven't bothered to shave type look:

http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/6691/gerard01.jpg

Still, I'd rather have no beard but if someone I met had the above, it wouldn't put me off. AND a moustache is a massive no no, unless you are Johnny Depp.

Oh and worst of all, the men who have the bum fluff bit of beard, can't find a picture, but it's all shaved off apart from a little tiny bit left on the chin just under the bottom lip, no!!

I wish I could grow a beard/moustache, then maybe I wouldn't have to show my ID all the time... smile

LanceWindu
This is worse than the butt fluff.

http://z.about.com/d/menshair/1/0/O/4/-/-/04-soulpatch.jpg

MildPossession
That's what I meant lol.

steverules_2
I'm the third beard

MildPossession
Of course you are. stick out tongue If true, then don't worry about having that beard at 19. It's fine.

LanceWindu
Originally posted by MildPossession
That's what I meant lol.

I thought you meant this...

http://z.about.com/d/menshair/1/0/M/4/-/-/02-goatee.jpg (without the soul patch part)

EDIT:

Or how about this douchey look? The Chin Strip:

http://z.about.com/d/menshair/1/0/2/0/-/-/chinstrip.jpg

steverules_2
Those are some bad beards

mikeydude
Lmao! Thats great.

steverules_2
It is?

dadudemon
That's what I meant lol.

LOL!

That looks almost exactly like mine, except mine is bushier.

Guess you would hate mine.

I've gotta take a picture for you. no expression

Originally posted by LanceWindu
Or how about this douchey look? The Chin Strip:

http://z.about.com/d/menshair/1/0/2/0/-/-/chinstrip.jpg

Hahaha.

I used to wear one sort of like that. It extend past my chin about 3 inches...I called it the chin strip, too, but it went down and past the chin onto the neck.

It would seem my facial hair "preference" on myself is the exact opposite of what you and MP like. big grin

LanceWindu
Originally posted by dadudemon
LOL!

That looks almost exactly like mine, except mine is bushier.

Guess you would hate mine.

I've gotta take a picture for you. no expression

Hahaha.

I used to wear one sort of like that. It extend past my chin about 3 inches...I called it the chin strip, too, but it went down and past the chin onto the neck.

It would seem my facial hair "preference" on myself is the exact opposite of what you and MP like. big grin

My old roommate had the chin strip, but his stopped where the soul patch is and he just grew the hairs out to about 5 inches and combed it down. He was the biggest douche I've ever met.

NemeBro
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/101/316766413_a84e886fa3.jpg?v=0 That is the most similar to what I had, though not quite as long.

LanceWindu
My mustache never comes in thick, and I don't ever get any hair right below my bottom lip.

steverules_2
I remember when I was young and tried growing a beard, was....16...but I could only grow hair on my chin and so I shaved that off after I got back from the US I think

Robtard
Guys in their teens to early twenties shouldn't grow facial hair, beyond the 1-2 day haven't shaved cuz I'm lazy look. Beards at this age aren't fully developed and you usually just end up looking like some young douchebag trying to look older with a half-ass straggly beard. Hint: You're not fooling anyone.

Arabs and the odd cat who can grow a full one early on being the exceptions.

Robtard
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
I hate having facial hair.

Because it makes you look like an even older man than you already are, old man.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Robtard
Because it makes you look like an even older man than you already are, old man. What would you do without me?

Robtard
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
What would you do without me?

Not have Hep-C, for one.

Rogue Jedi
Aaaaaaaahahahahaa I knew it.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Robtard
Guys in their teens to early twenties shouldn't grow facial hair, beyond the 1-2 day haven't shaved cuz I'm lazy look. Beards at this age aren't fully developed and you usually just end up looking like some young douchebag trying to look older with a half-ass straggly beard. Hint: You're not fooling anyone.

Arabs and the odd cat who can grow a full one early on being the exceptions.

I go grow it all by 14.

no expression

It still made me look like an idiot so I shaved.

no expression

Now that you know my story, don't you feel happier?

steverules_2
I'm sure we all do deep down

MildPossession
Urgh, get rid, get rid! Why do you keep a bit of fluff there?

Ms.Marvel
i hate facial hair. yuk!

steverules_2
How come?

Ms.Marvel
doesnt look good imo. makes guys look sloppy plus it feels scratchy and stuff.

i like baby faces!

steverules_2
See its weird, cuz some girls don't like beards and then some don't

Mairuzu
Maybe it has to do with the father.

steverules_2
EDIT

See its weird, cuz some girls don't like beards and then some do

That ACDC Chick
really, i think it depends on whether it makes the guy look sexy or not hmm
like Johnny Depp is mega hot with one, but Sidney Crosby just looks weird with one and it looks like he laid down on a dusty pillow when he tried to get the playoff beard goin

steverules_2
You look weird with one awesome

That ACDC Chick
yes i would mhmm

steverules_2
How about Linkin...he had a weird beard and ended up dead...got shot

That ACDC Chick
no, the beard suited him
thats why he got shot, John Wilks Booth was jealous he could only grow a creepy stache and not a beard to free the slaves

steverules_2
So you thought he was sexy? Interesting...actually its not really...

That ACDC Chick
no, it was just epic hmm

steverules_2
How so?

Wild Shadow
i like having my beard but hate the mustache feeling in my nose.. right now i am sporting a mountain man look and trim my stash...

its ragged but i trim it down when i am trying to get the ladies i do the metro scruff look instead..

the last woman i was seeing didnt like my scruff beard but it was not a problem since i was still in the military and shaved pretty much every day but the weekends..

now as a civilian if i completely shave my beard i get carded for cigarettes, beer and if you can believe this a rated R movie.. i am 29

steverules_2
Oh dear...thats not good

The Nuul
What if some guys find chicks with beards sexy or as a turn on?

steverules_2
...you have weird fantasies

The Nuul
I dont feel that way, some might though.

steverules_2
like?

Wild Shadow
damn it steve i keep getting hypnotize by ur avatar

steverules_2
Heard that sooooo many times

Leytànent Book
Shut up.

steverules_2

dadudemon
Urgh, get rid, get rid! Why do you keep a bit of fluff there?

Cause I like how it looks.

I'll post a pic, then you can decide if it's stupid or fail. I know it will be fail...but...I like it. sad

steverules_2
I've seen your beard

Kelly_Bean
Do women like beards or find them to be a turn off?
Depends on the dude.
I'm more attracted to men without beards than with but I have been attracted to some who have a full beard.

steverules_2
So you like a full beard

mikeydude
steve?

steverules_2
Yes?

Kelly_Bean
So you like a full beard
If it fits that specific person's face, yes.
If you're referring to yourself, show me a picture?! awesome

The Nuul
like?

Hiker.

steverules_2
Originally posted by Kelly_Bean
If it fits that specific person's face, yes.
If you're referring to yourself, show me a picture?! awesome

Maybe some time I will smile

Originally posted by The Nuul
Hiker.

No surprises there

Kelly_Bean
Maybe some time I will smile

No surprises there
Fine. sad

steverules_2
...ok fine, gimme a sec

Kelly_Bean
dd

steverules_2
Guess you liked it then sly

Kelly_Bean
Well I definitely wouldn't lie.

steverules_2
I'm sure you wouldn't smile

LanceWindu
I absolutely hate shaving. Within a couple hours my face itches badly, and I go through razors really fast.

I know some people who use the same blade for 6 months, but if I use a blade more than 5 times it never does the job good anymore.

steverules_2
Yeah it can get itchy

MildPossession
I think all you guys who have facial hair grown should put up a photo in here for us to tell you to get rid or not. stick out tongue

steverules_2
I'll post my beard if you post yours stick out tongue

LanceWindu
I think all you guys who have facial hair grown should put up a photo in here for us to tell you to get rid or not. stick out tongue

http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/3198/lance.jpg

steverules_2
What a sexy man beast

LanceWindu
What a sexy man beast

That's what I say every day I look in the mirror. oh

steverules_2
Good to know I'm not the only one

mikeydude
im just a fatman.

steverules_2
I'm a member of a gym so I'm getting back into shape smile Not that Im fat or anything but yeah

Lord Shadow Z
My beard is a bit like LanceWindu's but I have more hair under my bottom lip. Plus a small patch of grey on my chin.

I prefer being bearded though and I don't think women take any notice of me whether I shave or not.

rader
I didn't feel like reading the whole post, but it's the beard on the inside that counts.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.