Darkseid and Thanos vs. Superman and Morg w/ WOL

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Black bolt z
Two super teams.
No prep.
No BRF.
Thanos can fly
No speedblitzing

carver9
Thanos solos

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by carver9
Thanos solos

Absolutly

galactusischere
Thanos>>>>>>Superman
Darkseid>>>>>>Superman
Darkseid and Thanos together>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Morg

quanchi112
Thanos solos.

Juntai
Originally posted by galactusischere
Thanos>>>>>>Superman
Darkseid>>>>>>Superman
Darkseid and Thanos together>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Morg
Superman>Darkseid>>>>>Thanos>>>>Morg.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Juntai
Superman>Darkseid>>>>>Thanos>>>>Morg. Why would you say Darkseid is greater than Thanos?

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Juntai
Real Darkseid>>>Superman>Fake Darkseid>>>>>Thanos>>>>Morg.
Fixed. stick out tongue

Slaanesh
Thanos = Darkseid > Morg >>> Supes

Bouboumaster
Thanos >>>>> Morg/WOL>>> Darkseid=Superman

Gecko4lif
Real Darkseid>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Thanos> Superman > Jobberseid >Morg

galactusischere
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Real Darkseid>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Thanos> Superman > Jobberseid >Morg

no.

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by galactusischere
no.

I stand by my statement

galactusischere
By "real", did you mean non-jobbing DS or true form Seid?

Gecko4lif
True form Darkseid

The not jobbing part is implied

manx422
Darkseid solos

Lord Feron
too much math in this thread... head hurts... anyway T1

quanchi112
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
True form Darkseid

The not jobbing part is implied What basis are you going on from the true real darkseid? Which appearances?

Omega Vision
Originally posted by quanchi112
What basis are you going on from the true real darkseid? Which appearances?
It has been suggested that up until FC all we ever saw of DS and the other New Gods was the tip of the iceberg, mere physical manifestations of their true Godly essences. When DS did enter the Universe (and started dying) his very existence was compressing all of time and space (the Multiverse) into a singularity in his soul. So yes it is safe to say that logically the Real Darkseid would be>>>>>>>>>Thanos but in a forum setting said Darkseid is mostly unquantifiable.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Omega Vision
It has been suggested that up until FC all we ever saw of DS and the other New Gods was the tip of the iceberg, mere physical manifestations of their true Godly essences. When DS did enter the Universe (and started dying) his very existence was compressing all of time and space (the Multiverse) into a singularity in his soul. So yes it is safe to say that logically the Real Darkseid would be>>>>>>>>>Thanos but in a forum setting said Darkseid is mostly unquantifiable. Yeah, I get it it's just we really didn't even see how impressive he was in combat just a lot of hype before the series came out.

Omega Vision
Yeah, I get it it's just we really didn't even see how impressive he was in combat just a lot of hype before the series came out.
Combat wasn't the point really. Why waste energy hitting people with your fists when merely by existing you're destroying reality?

celeyhyga17
Team 1 rapes......

quanchi112
Combat wasn't the point really. Why waste energy hitting people with your fists when merely by existing you're destroying reality? Then the real darkseid is undebatable because we don't know how things would even go down.

guy222
http://thumbnails25.imagebam.com/7310/0f93b473099833.gif

carver9
Thanos>Morg WOL>>>Darkseid=Superman

quanchi112
Originally posted by guy222
http://thumbnails25.imagebam.com/7310/0f93b473099833.gif I am actually glad they are canceling the series. I like the idea and what not but some of the dialogue is just crap. The manner in which Magus has spoke before just doesn't dignify him enough.

Omega Vision
Then the real darkseid is undebatable because we don't know how things would even go down.
Well we can assume how it might go down: Darkseid waits for reality to die. He wins. From what I can tell the only reason he needed Turpin as a host was as a means of dragging out his death a little longer so he could make a lot of victory speeches.

carver9
If I was writing Darkseid, it would take the entire JLA team to even pose a threat to him (kind of like classic darkseid) but lately they have ruined him and from what I'm seeing, he is at best a mid to high herald.

Omega Vision
If I was writing Darkseid, it would take the entire JLA team to even pose a threat to him (kind of like classic darkseid) but lately they have ruined him and from what I'm seeing, he is at best a mid to high herald.
You clearly have never seen Darkseid then, or if you did you saw him with beer goggles of some kind. Even at his absolute worst (and I'm talking mega-jobbing) he's Superman's moderately more powerful peer, a High-Herald/Low Team Wrecker. At his best Post Crisis he's an Elite Skyfather capable of making ships the size of New York State with a small fraction of his power.

carver9
You clearly have never seen Darkseid then, or if you did you saw him with beer goggles of some kind. Even at his absolute worst (and I'm talking mega-jobbing) he's Superman's moderately more powerful peer, a High-Herald/Low Team Wrecker. At his best Post Crisis he's an Elite Skyfather capable of making ships the size of New York State with a small fraction of his power.

I know Darkseid and I love the character (he use to be one of my favorite villians) but his recent showings make him look like sh**.

He has been getting stomped so much that I dont even consider it a low showing of him getting defeated by high heralds, I consider it an average.

Team Wrecker? When was the last time he defeated a GOOD team.

Pre-Crisis Darkseid is a beast though.

quanchi112
Well we can assume how it might go down: Darkseid waits for reality to die. He wins. From what I can tell the only reason he needed Turpin as a host was as a means of dragging out his death a little longer so he could make a lot of victory speeches. No, it's basically an undebatable character. That's it.

Omega Vision
I know Darkseid and I love the character (he use to be one of my favorite villians) but his recent showings make him look like sh**.

He has been getting stomped so much that I dont even consider it a low showing of him getting defeated by high heralds, I consider it an average.

Team Wrecker? When was the last time he defeated a GOOD team.

Pre-Crisis Darkseid is a beast though.
He's had two major upsets that I can think of, both against Superman, one of which was undeniable PIS and crap writing and the other one because the battle took place on the surface of a sun where Superman's powers are at their absolute peak (plus in both cases he was fighting for the soul of a friend/loved one and thus in righteous fury/Papa Bear mode).

quanchi112
He's had two major upsets that I can think of, both against Superman, one of which was undeniable PIS and crap writing and the other one because the battle took place on the surface of a sun where Superman's powers are at their absolute peak (plus in both cases he was fighting for the soul of a friend/loved one and thus in righteous fury/Papa Bear mode). Also the showing where he was easily bfr'd and the showing where he chased Seid off after he just got his powers back.

Omega Vision
Also the showing where he was easily bfr'd and the showing where he chased Seid off after he just got his powers back.
The first showing wasn't really a fight, he speed-blitzed Darkseid and given the situation and the element of surprise could have done the same to Thanos.

quanchi112
The first showing wasn't really a fight, he speed-blitzed Darkseid and given the situation and the element of surprise could have done the same to Thanos. No, because Thanos easily dealt with the Fallen One. He easily negated it while Supes bfr'd him easily along with his goons. Supes bested Seid and his entourage like some common villain. Horrific showing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.