Nova vs Captain marvel (Billy)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BattleMage
Straight up fight to the finish! Who wins?

BattleMage
This would be Nova Prime.

SevenShackles
Captain marvel would, nova is hardly hanging in high lv heralds and captain marvel is a magical beast

celeyhyga17
In the past i would say Captain Marvel for the large majority. Nova "Prime" has been doing some beastly feats. I still give the win to CM because I think he's a little bit more durable.

CM > Nova
6/10

Prep-Man
Billy.

CosmicComet
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
In the past i would say Captain Marvel for the large majority. Nova "Prime" has been doing some beastly feats. I still give the win to CM because I think he's a little bit more durable.

CM > Nova
6/10

Agreed

ankur29
CM

dmills
CM. Nova has admitted that he can't do jack with magical powered beings.

BattleMage
Oh OK

Q99
Originally posted by dmills
CM. Nova has admitted that he can't do jack with magical powered beings.

Well, he can still blast them, he just doesn't have anything special against them.

-
A good fight, IMO.

JakeTheBank
Captain Marvel

dmills
Q99,

I'll re-read Nova 30. I could have sworn he said/implied he was kind of helpless vs magic. I could've read it wrong though.

Q99
If he did, he likely ment in the sense of 'no special magic resistance to spells cast on him'.

I can assure you he has no problem facing magic bricks.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by dmills
Q99,

I'll re-read Nova 30. I could have sworn he said/implied he was kind of helpless vs magic. I could've read it wrong though.

You sure about that? I'll reread as well.... big grin

galactusischere
CM 8/10.

dmills
@Q99

I read it again. You're right. So you think a grav weave followed by a compressed grav pulse would do the trick?

Of course this will upset some because of the other... Implications.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Shazam!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.