Nova Corps vs. Lantern Corps

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BattleMage
Which side takes it?

Q99
Lantern corps, easily.

I think the Lantern corps outnumber them, and even rookie no-name lanterns are going to be at least a match for named skilled Centurians, if not outright beating them due to power. Any remotely skilled GL is going to thwump any Nova short of a Nova Prime, and while a Prime can beat most GLs, there's multiple in the GL Corps that can beat a Prime, and there's only one Prime at a time. Not to mention, most GLs work in pairs, and there's plenty of pairs that a Prime'd be hard pressed to escape from, let alone defeat (like any of the featured ones in GL Corps).

So this is basically a stomp.

SevenShackles
Well how many nova corp members is needed to kill a no name green lantern and to fight a known skilled green lantern?

Could we use pre annihilation nova corp numbers or the kree-shi ar force on ego to make it even cuz curent nova corp is a hand full of ppl

nicamarvin
Originally posted by SevenShackles
Well how many nova corp members is needed to kill a no name green lantern two.... erm

Scuzz2.0
2-3 centaurians.

BattleMage
I only ask because i don't know too much about the nova corps.

Prep-Man
GLC ftw.

Q99
Originally posted by SevenShackles
Well how many nova corp members is needed to kill a no name green lantern and to fight a known skilled green lantern?

Could we use pre annihilation nova corp numbers or the kree-shi ar force on ego to make it even cuz curent nova corp is a hand full of ppl

Pre-Annihilation is best and what I was assuming. The Kree/Shi'ar force had no training to speak of, maybe 6-7 non total rookie no-names. The old one may have been largely no-names but at least they weren't first day on the job no-names.

Original number were 500 + a regiment of Syfon warriors (unknown number. Moderately powered but below the officers. Physical fighters, started at 1 ton strength but were also energy absorbers and could get up to class 50).

The only real problem with the pre-Annihilation force is no Richard Rider as Nova Prime.

Slaanesh
GL stomp

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.