Silver Age Superman vs 8th Day Juggernaut (w/flight)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CortSether
Silver Age Superman vs 8th day Juggernaut with added flight and reaction speed to match SAS. Who wins it?

nicamarvin
Originally posted by CortSether
Silver Age Superman vs 8th day Juggernaut with added flight and reaction speed to match SAS. Who wins it? I dont' think Juggs punches are charged with Magic, but I also don't think SA Supes could Hurt him....so stale mate... confused

BattleMage
Juggs 8/10

Prep-Man
Supes.

Knowsbleed33
Juggernaut.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
Juggernaut. Supes..

Enyalus
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
Juggernaut.
This.

Prep-Man
Ah, I just read that Juggs has added flight and reaction time. He should probably take it. Though, it's still close.

thanos-prime
Juggs

Prep-Man
Juggernaut with flight and speed is basically Captain Marvel, back in the day. Supes stalemated him for a while.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Juggernaut with flight and speed is basically Captain Marvel, back in the day. 8th Day Juggernaut Durability>>Any PC guy(except Validus).. smokin'

Prep-Man
Originally posted by nicamarvin
8th Day Juggernaut Durability>>Any PC guy(except Validus).. smokin'

For a while, Cap had true invulnerability. Nothing could hurt him, until they decreased his powers and became somewhat hitable.

Enyalus
So did Superman...true invulnerability-wise.

Prep-Man
Superman didn't have it on Billy's level, though. He could still be harmed by magic, while cap was invulnerable to magic, cosmic energy, mind attacks, you name it.

Superman did fare off against a trio of brothers, who were Kryptonian. All three had true invulnerability as well.

Enyalus
I only recall Black Adam being truly invulnerable. *Shrug* My fault.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Prep-Man
For a while, Cap had true invulnerability.. OK... stick out tongue

Harbinger
SAS sneezes him into another dimension.

galactusischere
Juggernaut.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.