Mister X Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Battlehammer
Mister X run the Gauntlet everyone has standard equipment.

1. Ronin

2. Capt (Bucky)

3. Daredevil

4. Kingpin

5.Taskmaster

6.Shang-chi

7. Capt (Steve Rogers)

8. Sabre-tooth

Four different scenario's, how far does he get in each.

First scenario: He does not heal or rest after each fight aside from 15 minute to catch his breath after every two opponents.

Second scenario: He gets 15 minute rest every one opponents and is fully healed and rested after he defeats 3,5 and 7.

Third Scenario: He get fully healed after each fight and fully rested.

Fourth Scenario: He is fully healed and rest after each scenario. He and his opponents swap weapons, each are given an hour to get uses to them. At number 6 he is granted taskmaster's weapons for the fight and he hands his weapons to his opponent. At number 8 if he makes it, he gets his standard equipment and Captain America's shield, Taskmaster arsenal, Daredevil bully club, and Bucky gun.

snoopdogg
DD stomps this f*cker.

Battlehammer
Yes I know the order is little messed up, but it purposely to a point, becuase of the first three scenario's.

Starscream M
stops at sabretooth

Battlehammer
Originally posted by snoopdogg
DD stomps this f*cker.
In each scenario?

Why do you think so? Not saying your wrong just like to know why.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Starscream M
stops at sabretooth
In each scenario? Are you sure?

Starscream M
Originally posted by Battlehammer
In each scenario? Are you sure? except for the 1st one, where he gets no rest...he prob doesn't get that far due to fatigue.

but yeah, he certainly has the skillset to get to creed in all the other scenarios. knowing your opponents every move is a HUGE advantage.

Battlehammer
How far you think he makes it in the first?

Surprised more people have no responded was sure, people would debate on him even getting past 3, 4,5 and 7 given the scenario's

Enyalus
Scenario 1: Stops at Kingpin, I think.
Scenario 2: Stops at Steve.
Scenario 3: Clears the Gauntlet.
Scenario 4: Clears the Gauntlet again.

After that Wolverine/Mr. X one-shot, I think he's able to deal with Sabertooth a lot better than he would have in the past.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Enyalus
Scenario 1: Stops at Kingpin, I think.
Scenario 2: Stops at Steve.
Scenario 3: Clears the Gauntlet.
Scenario 4: Clears the Gauntlet again.

After that Wolverine/Mr. X one-shot, I think he's able to deal with Sabertooth a lot better than he would have in the past.
Thanks for the responses.

Why kingpin?

Also why steve?

why do you believe he clears the last two? Not saying your wrong just wondering.

True, he would have much better shot now then before.

Enyalus
Thanks for the responses.
Np.

Why kingpin?
I think he clears Ronin and Bucky pretty easily, and gets that rest. But DD, I believe that wouldn't be nearly so easily. With no rest or healing after his victory there, Kingpin could take him out IMO.

Also why steve?
Same rationale as above, basically. He doesn't need the healing or rest at Taskmaster IMO, as he's already proven he's superior to him before. But Shang-Chi...now, there's a pretty good fight. And no question Mister X comes out on top of it, but now he doesn't have the healing/fully rested clause. Thus, I think Cap can take him out.

why do you believe he clears the last two? Not saying your wrong just wondering.
Just based on how he's done against Taskmaster and Wolverine in the past, I think he's flatly better than anyone on this list, except for Sabertooth. So with rest after each fight, he takes 'em down. Getting to Sabertooth, like I said, I think he's a lot better prepared to deal with him now than he was before, and that gives him an edge. In the 4th scenario where he gets the other weapons, it's a no contest.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Enyalus

Np.

I think he clears Ronin and Bucky pretty easily, and gets that rest. But DD, I believe that wouldn't be nearly so easily. With no rest or healing after his victory there, Kingpin could take him out IMO.

Same rationale as above, basically. He doesn't need the healing or rest at Taskmaster IMO, as he's already proven he's superior to him before. But Shang-Chi...now, there's a pretty good fight. And no question Mister X comes out on top of it, but now he doesn't have the healing/fully rested clause. Thus, I think Cap can take him out.

Just based on how he's done against Taskmaster and Wolverine in the past, I think he's flatly better than anyone on this list, except for Sabertooth. So with rest after each fight, he takes 'em down. Getting to Sabertooth, like I said, I think he's a lot better prepared to deal with him now than he was before, and that gives him an edge. In the 4th scenario where he gets the other weapons, it's a no contest.
That pretty well thought out, though I not sure I agree simply do the fact X has swords, kingpin fight h2h and he would still have enough juice to dodge and stabb kingpin for the win, but thats just my opinion

That pretty sound logic, shang-chi is a handful and capt has his shield it make it pretty dam hard for X in who tired to take out capt.

I am still up in the air with this one, sabre-tooth is a monster.

dmills
Get's to sabertooth. Which psycho wins?

Battlehammer
Originally posted by dmills
Get's to sabertooth. Which psycho wins?

I wanna say X since I like him better in many ways, but sabre-tooth is an animal. Combating him would be hella hard, he fights on instinct all the time which X's training would get around, but Sabre-tooth is even far stronger then Wolverine, does not get effected by CIS in such a match up, and he faster then Wolverine, though not sure he faster then Berserker Wolverine.

Starscream M
I wanna say X since I like him better in many ways, but sabre-tooth is an animal. Combating him would be hella hard, he fights on instinct all the time which X's training would get around, but Sabre-tooth is even far stronger then Wolverine, does not get effected by CIS in such a match up, and he faster then Wolverine, though not sure he faster then Berserker Wolverine. in many ways, sabretooth is easier to deal with than Wolverine...mainly in that sabretooth doesn't have adamantium

X can't really kill wolverine...as Logans adamantium makes him pretty much unkillable

X could kill Creed...ie cut his head off.

Battlehammer
in many ways, sabretooth is easier to deal with than Wolverine...mainly in that sabretooth doesn't have adamantium

X can't really kill wolverine...as Logans adamantium makes him pretty much unkillable

X could kill Creed...ie cut his head off.
Sabret-toot is stronger and faster then wolverine and more durable by quite a bit.......the only thing that not more durable is his boness, since wolverien has adamatium

Sabre-tooth is pretty dam unkillable as well.

.......yea if you ignore sabre-tooth durability that might work.......hell he shown to be bullet proof before.......dudes like 5 or 10 times more durable then wolverine who naturally is more durable then a human by quite a bit and then add in the chemical enhancements to his body makes him far greater in durability to even a peak human and Sabre-tooth is friggin 5 to 20 times more durable then wolverine.........

dmills
Just out of curiousity, which wolvie is faster, bone claw or berserker with adamantium?

srankmissingnin
Berserker.

Starscream M
Sabre-tooth is friggin 5 to 20 times more durable then wolverine......... no he's not.

in the mystique and sabretooth series, creed got chewed up by piranhas.

srankmissingnin
He's also been upgraded since then.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by dmills
Just out of curiousity, which wolvie is faster, bone claw or berserker with adamantium?
Berserker by large margin

Battlehammer
no he's not.

in the mystique and sabretooth series, creed got chewed up by piranhas.
Yes he is. are you really going to argue this with me?

it call pis and if i recall correctly he seem fine. hell should I post a bullet bouncing off of him? or him taking black bird crash full speed and the only thing gone from him is some skin?

Starscream M
Yes he is. are you really going to argue this with me?

it call pis and if i recall correctly he seem fine. hell should I post a bullet bouncing off of him? or him taking black bird crash full speed and the only thing gone from him is some skin? if the bullet bouncing off him happened only once..I'd call that PIS

creed is NOT bulletproof

he is a bit more durable than logan...but certainly not 5x more. 20x is ridiculous.

creed is prob 2 - 3x more durable.

buenokid
stops at 3 daredevil will just own him iron fist style cool

Battlehammer
if the bullet bouncing off him happened only once..I'd call that PIS

creed is NOT bulletproof

he is a bit more durable than logan...but certainly not 5x more. 20x is ridiculous.

creed is prob 2 - 3x more durable.
yea and what do you call parana's eating him once?

No he not, but he shown to be before. really is rather irrelevent since my arguement is he many times more durable then wolverine and cutting off his head aint gunna happen.

No he certainly well beyond wolverine durability.......friggin class 50 (who was tired from there slugg fest) could not even produce a pressure point becuase it was to durable.

No he 5 to 10. Hell he friggin 5 times or more stronger then Wolverine logically he have to be at least 5 times if not more durable. Also perfect example in there difference in durability is the plane crash of the black bird. Wolverien has adamatium bones and sabre-tooth does not, but yet Wolverine look vastly worse for wear. He was burned to the bones in many places and sabre-tooth has only skinn missing......and no broken bones........

Battlehammer
Originally posted by buenokid
stops at 3 daredevil will just own him iron fist style cool
for starters DD can't do that, and that issue contradicts the entire arc, and everything about X character development. Oh and it was single issue written by reember who display zero knowledge of the thunderbolts......and reember is garbage.....if not mistaken he the same guy that thought giving Punisher arsenal of many different super villains was good idea......and I believe he also came up with Frankincastle........

buenokid

No he certainly well beyond wolverine durability.......friggin class 50

No he 5 to 10. Hell he friggin 5 times or more stronger then Wolverine

now prove all those statements otherwise you are a pathetic lier that makes things out of his ass

buenokid
for starters DD can't do that, and that issue contradicts the entire arc, and everything about X character development. Oh and it was single issue written by reember who display zero knowledge of the thunderbolts......and reember is garbage.....if not mistaken he the same guy that thought giving Punisher arsenal of many different super villains was good idea......and I believe he also came up with Frankincastle........

this entire post is your opinion only which i dont give a f^ck about , there was no PIS in those fights since they just prove what a crappy fighter x is without his powers

Battlehammer
now prove all those statements otherwise you are a pathetic lier that makes things out of his ass
which statement? you took the thing out of context, you made it look like I said sabre-tooth is a class 50 which I did not say.

buenokid
which statement? you took the thing out of context, you made it look like I said sabre-tooth is a class 50 which I did not say.

you said he is class 50 in durability and you said he is 20 times more durable then wolverine now prove those statements otherwise you are making things out of your ass

Battlehammer
this entire post is your opinion only which i dont give a f^ck about , there was no PIS in those fights since they just prove what a crappy fighter x is without his powers
No it a straight up fact.

For starter he explained he trained to overcome berserker rage in the one shot which takes place before the new thunderbolts run. He shown being able to read wolves who go on pure instinct which is just what IF did. Oh he also stated he locks onto brain patterns (which he learned from training to take berserker rage) which makes what IF did impossible, becuase going on basic instincts does not matter he body locks onto the most basic function and automatically responses which is the whole point of his training to overcome berserker rage.....so yes it is most certainly PIS.

Hell in that issue luke states that X can't read two minds at once.....which is extremely rediculous, sicne he did it in the tourament finale verse wolverine when taskmaster attacked from behind. he did it in his first appearances in thudnerbolts as well as numerous times.

But I gotta love the ignorance that you take one issue written by a hack who took over for one issue to wank luke and IF and ignored the thunderbolts abilities and characterization....over entire character history as it been shown ti develope....awsome

buenokid
No it a straight up fact.

For starter he explained he trained to overcome berserker rage in the one shot which takes place before the new thunderbolts run. He shown being able to read wolves who go on pure instinct which is just what IF did. Oh he also stated he locks onto brain patterns (which he learned from training to take berserker rage) which makes what IF did impossible, becuase going on basic instincts does not matter he body locks onto the most basic function and automatically responses which is the whole point of his training to overcome berserker rage.....so yes it is most certainly PIS.

Hell in that issue luke states that X can't read two minds at once.....which is extremely rediculous, sicne he did it in the tourament finale verse wolverine when taskmaster attacked from behind. he did it in his first appearances in thudnerbolts as well as numerous times.

But I gotta love the ignorance that you take one issue written by a hack who took over for one issue to wank luke and IF and ignored the thunderbolts abilities and characterization....over entire character history as it been shown ti develope....awsome

when luke was fighting mister x 1 on 1he owned him , when ironfist fought x 1 on 1he owned him and they gave explanation to this he is just not skilled enough whenhecant read his oponnents mind and he got owned by luke cage jumping on him thats pathetic for any skilled fighter

was it stated by mister x himself that he couldnt read both of them at once? because if only luke cage stated that then mayybe he thought that x wont be able to readthere minds which wasnt the case since you are saying x is able to read2 oponnents at once maybe he was reading them but they were too skilled for him to handle? if it was stated by x himself that he cant read there minds at once then provehe can read2 oponnents attacking him at the SAME TIME

Battlehammer
you said he is class 50 in durability

No I did not, but thanks for taking everything I say out of conext or simply making shit up.

I said

No he certainly well beyond wolverine durability.......friggin class 50 (who was tired from there slugg fest) could not even produce a pressure point becuase it was to durable.

If you can not comprehend what I said I put it simpler since I know how () confuses you clearly. I said a class 50 who was tired from having a slugg fest with sabre-tooth tried to pressure point him but he was to durable for it to work.

and you said he is 20 times more durable then wolverine now prove those statements otherwise you are making things out of your ass
I never said 20 times more durable.

I said this

No he 5 to 10. Hell he friggin 5 times or more stronger then Wolverine logically he have to be at least 5 times if not more durable. Also perfect example in there difference in durability is the plane crash of the black bird. Wolverien has adamatium bones and sabre-tooth does not, but yet Wolverine look vastly worse for wear. He was burned to the bones in many places and sabre-tooth has only skinn missing......and no broken bones........

But thanks for the Epic rediculousness

buenokid

and Sabre-tooth is friggin 5 to 20 times more durable then wolverine.........

this is what you said on page 1 idiot and now you are trying to make shit out ? wont work... you said he is 20 times more durable now you have to prove it son of a whore

srankmissingnin
His muscles where described as being similar to corded steel once.

buenokid

i know you didnt say heis class 50 i just like messing with you seing how you over react to everything Lol , anyway who was that character class 50 who couldnt hurt him with pressure points? prove that character was class 50

Battlehammer
when luke was fighting mister x 1 on 1he owned him , when ironfist fought x 1 on 1he owned him and they gave explanation to this he is just not skilled enough whenhecant read his oponnents mind and he got owned by luke cage jumping on him thats pathetic for any skilled fighter

No one can be this stupid honestly.

Do you understand what PIS is? This literrally contradicts his entire exsistences as a character......wtf don't you get?

How do you take one issue written by a hack writer who contradicts an entire character history over 20 something other issues which explain the evolution of his abilities?

was it stated by mister x himself that he couldnt read both of them at once? because if only luke cage stated that then mayybe he thought that x wont be able to readthere minds which wasnt the case since you are saying x is able to read2 oponnents at once maybe he was reading them but they were too skilled for him to handle?
Or maybe reember who wrote one issue from the entire wrong did not do his HW? Which is vasty more logical reason given the fact he misrepresented ever character and contrdicted characters entire histories........

How would skill matter? His body locks onto there brain patterns......if his powers did work it contrdicts your entire argument........

if it was stated by x himself that he cant read there minds at once then provehe can read2 oponnents attacking him at the SAME TIME

http://img30.imageshack.us/img30/8058/thunderbolts132page020.th.jpg http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/4530/thunderbolts132page021.th.jpg

Battlehammer
i know you didnt say heis class 50 i just like messing with you seing how you over react to everything Lol , anyway who was that character class 50 who couldnt hurt him with pressure points? prove that character was class 50
I dont need to prove a known fact that Ms.marvel is a class 50

buenokid
No one can be this stupid honestly.

Do you understand what PIS is? This literrally contradicts his entire exsistences as a character......wtf don't you get?

How do you take one issue written by a hack writer who contradicts an entire character history over 20 something other issues which explain the evolution of his abilities?

Or maybe reember who wrote one issue from the entire wrong did not do his HW? Which is vasty more logical reason given the fact he misrepresented ever character and contrdicted characters entire histories........

How would skill matter? His body locks onto there brain patterns......if his powers did work it contrdicts your entire argument........

prove it was PIS, the writer gave explanation to why they were able to beat him down, iron fist canceled his mind reading with his style which didnt inculde thinking so he owned x because he is more skilled

luke cage used an attack thatevenifx knew about he couldnt avoid(could if he was a better fighter)

and those scans you posted the guys fighting x were suppose to lose to him it wasnt a real fight it was staged as you would know if you would read what you post moron

as i said before maybe x was actually reading iron fist and luke cage but was just over skilled and over powered by them and got humiliated as always

Battlehammer
prove it was PIS, the writer gave explanation to why they were able to beat him down, iron fist canceled his mind reading with his style which didnt inculde thinking so he owned x because he is more skilled

Being more skilled has nothing to do with it. It was plot induced stupidity. do you get what that means? His powers were ignored in order for IF and luke wanking and to further the plot.

I already did his one shot takes place before thunderbolts. He trained and honed his powers to combat such an attack. This is a fact. Wolverine him self stated it was a one trick poney and acknowledge the X over came it. X himself displayed that instinct alone does not work when he beat the shit out of the wolves. He stated as did hammer that he locks onto his opponents brain waves.....there really nothing else I can say. His apearances all go against that one issue.......

your trying to take one issue over 20 it rediculous.

luke cage used an attack thatevenifx knew about he couldnt avoid(could if he was a better fighter)
again pis wtf don't you get? one issue does not take precedences over everyother apearences which display the developement of his abilities.

and those scans you posted the guys fighting x were suppose to lose to him it wasnt a real fight it was staged as you would know if you would read what you post moron
No they werent suposes to lose to him, he was jioning the team this is true, however they were suposes to make it convincing. They attack him, but not to kill and neither was x trying to kill them either. And thats just a single example, he did the same thing in issue 138 as well as during his fight with wolverien in the tourament among others.

as i said before maybe x was actually reading iron fist and luke cage but was just over skilled and over powered by them and got humiliated as always

Here the thing if his abilties did work that make that impossible......your own arguement makes no senses, becuase his power automatically locks onto there brain patterns, his body would reflexively react to there movements...........your own arguement contradicts you.......

buenokid
Being more skilled has nothing to do with it. It was plot induced stupidity. do you get what that means? His powers were ignored in order for IF and luke wanking and to further the plot.

I already did his one shot takes place before thunderbolts. He trained and honed his powers to combat such an attack. This is a fact. Wolverine him self stated it was a one trick poney and acknowledge the X over came it. X himself displayed that instinct alone does not work when he beat the shit out of the wolves. He stated as did hammer that he locks onto his opponents brain waves.....there really nothing else I can say. His apearances all go against that one issue.......

your trying to take one issue over 20 it rediculous.

again pis wtf don't you get? one issue does not take precedences over everyother apearences which display the developement of his abilities.

No they werent suposes to lose to him, he was jioning the team this is true, however they were suposes to make it convincing. They attack him, but not to kill and neither was x trying to kill them either. And thats just a single example, he did the same thing in issue 138 as well as during his fight with wolverien in the tourament among others.

Here the thing if his abilties did work that make that impossible......your own arguement makes no senses, becuase his power automatically locks onto there brain patterns, his body would reflexively react to there movements...........your own arguement contradicts you.......

well battlehammer all i got to say is .... THANK YOU , i was a big mister x fan as you maybe remember in one of my acounts i used to defend him and gorgon in every chance and was arguing in there favor but after recent mister x showings i was kinda mad at what happened and going true all these threads stating that he is pathetic i wanted someone to clear that for me and you did it you showed me that he is the bad ass i saw him always and those fights really were PIS so thank you thumb up

Battlehammer
your welcome

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.