Psylocke vs Omega Red

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wild Shadow
The Hand have once again Resurrected Omega Red, they wish him to bring back one of their own, psylocke.

Omega Red Heads straight to the X-mansion manhandling the few X-men there while looking for Psylocke.... Colossus, Night Crawler, Warpath, Cyclops..

The only X-men to put up a fight surprisingly was Wade Wilson, Wade taking the fight seriously was the only one able to stand up to the pheromones and keep his team mates alive via explosives, special alloy swords, agility/speed but, even he fell after a brutal 1 hour fight due to lack of durability and strength..

Omega Enjoying his little sparring session with Wade smiles and brings him close to his face while rapped in his coils..

Omega Red: your were amusing little ugly one almost as much as the little Clawed man ..( OR crushes wade's body and rips his arms and Legs)

Wade: you touch them, i'll hunt you down and kill you, no matter what it takes..i'm dead serious..( wade spits in his face through his torn mask, OR responds by stabbing his head and ripping it off his shoulders)..

Omega Red looks around the Mansion and tells those X-men struggling to get up, injured and nearly dead. they will live to tell the little Ninja who did this and he waits in the Lair of the Hand,. She should still remember where it is at... he turns and walks away.

Psylocke arriving is told what has happen and who has done this to them... angry she realizes they will not stop and might eventually kill her friends if she doesnt take care of this on her own...

her team mates argue against her but her anger and rage has reactivated her Crimson dawn shadow powers and they engulf her taking her to the Lair of the Hand.

Appearing she is surrounded by Mystic Ninjas climbing the walls like spiders others crouched down and waiting for an attack any hint that might cause them to react...

Betsy looks around and sees a crowd of Ninjas move aside making an opening, others bow and prostate themselves before the walking figure... Omega Red..

Betsy's Mystic Facial Tattoo glow as the shadows around her turn like living liquid, her eyes flash Red as well as her hands and two glowing red Katanas materialize in her grip..

Omega Red smiles and whips his Coils as random ninjas behind him begin to die and dissappear in smoke leavin behind their Gi.

Psylocke looking past him notices the ninjas vanishing sporadically she then returns her gaze and locks eyes with Omega Red..

Omega Red: come little one, let us see what you can do..

Psylocke: you hurt my friends, i'll kill you...

ko,kill Cis on, morality on..

1. omega spores

2. no spores.

3. no crimson dawn powers, mind raping, just her TK.

pinksushi1
Psylocke is only allowed to use her TK? Then she wins by ripping him in half.

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by pinksushi1
Psylocke is only allowed to use her TK? Then she wins by ripping him in half. has she ever ripped anyone in half? where is the feat or circumstances?

i also said Cis on and ppl should know how that would effect Psylocke heavily in a 1 on 1 fight...

pinksushi1
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
has she ever ripped anyone in half? where is the feat or circumstances?

i also said Cis on and ppl should know how that would effect Psylocke heavily in a 1 on 1 fight...

Rachel noted that Psylocke once had Jean Grey level telekinesis. So with that amount of power she can easily rip someone in half. However, she never ripped someone in half. She could though.

Wild Shadow
your right she could but would she within CIS in a 1 on 1 fight against someone she wants to hurt personally?

Battlehammer
psylocke, she convinces him that he using his pheramones via telepathy and then she chops him up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.