Peak form Thor vs Adamantium: Which is more durable?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
Please vote.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Thor is easier to damage initially but his tougher in the end.

At his high end showings Thor's done shit such as tanking attacks from Celestials. Similar attacks were literally punching holes through the full powered Destroyer armor. There's also the time he was taking a beating not even a slab of Adamantium could withstand. Or when Perrikus slashed Mjolnir in half but only hurt Thor with his attacks. Didn't even make him bleed.

/thread

amnesia
Starscream, why do you hate Thor?

h1a8
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus

At his high end showings Thor's done shit such as tanking attacks from Celestials. Similar attacks were literally punching holes through the full powered Destroyer armor. There's also the time he was taking a beating not even a slab of Adamantium could withstand. Or when Perrikus slashed Mjolnir in half but only hurt Thor with his attacks. Didn't even make him bleed.

/thread Remember this.

And I said to you

Stop fanboying. You are wrong is so many ways it isn't funny.

1. It is 100% Clear that Blasts can job the same as Firelord can job to Spider-man the same as Superman can job to a gas station.

It's called PIS. The only way it isn't PIS is one accepts the theory that the Celestials wasn't blasting Thor with the same type (or strength) blasts that it was against the Destroyer. Thor was even created to be bullet proof. Ask Stan Lee himself.

2. Faultily, you are equally comparing energy durability with physical blunt durability. Thor has decent energy durability because he is the God of Thunder and can channel energy thru his being without it doing any damage to him (like the devastating God blast energy).

3. Denting adamantium with something almost as strong (his hammer) is easy when one is striking with a smaller surface area. I can dent steel with my fists without any damage done to my fist. Yet steel is harder and stronger than my fists.

4. You are going against common sense (comic sense). It is 100% clear that Thor is barely high caliber bullet proof and will be absolutely hurt if he was hit with a stormbreaker or Mjolnir by a super powerful being. And he will be cut easily by Logan too.

5. Thor hasn't shatter Uru with his durability. So that point is irrelevant.

6. Adamantium>>>>>enchanted Uru>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Thor's flesh.

2. Alone pwns you good.

Black bolt z

/thread Your talking about enchanted uru not adamantium

Galan007
There's also the time he was taking a beating not even a slab of Adamantium could withstand. This one sounds interesting. You have the scans?

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Galan007
This one sounds interesting. You have the scans? No he doesn't because it never happend.

Name all the times adamantium has ever been broken by a non godly/cosmic force.

Galan007
Has it ever been broken? I know it's been dented and such, but I can't say I'm familiar with an instance where it has been broken..

Black bolt z
Cap's shield which I believe is part adamantium has been broken by IG and beyonder.But those could destroy the universe...and have(tried to)

Colossus-Big C
Has it ever been broken? I know it's been dented and such, but I can't say I'm familiar with an instance where it has been broken.. colossus broke adamantium handcuffs before when they tried to burn him

Galan007
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Cap's shield which I believe is part adamantium has been broken by IG and beyonder. ...And King Thor, and Molecule Man -- but that's vibranium. Primary adamantium is quite different, afaik.

Blanket
...And King Thor, and Molecule Man -- but that's vibranium. Primary adamantium is quite different, afaik. King Thor broke Wolverine

Also, nice bait thread Brucey

Galan007
Originally posted by Blanket
King Thor broke Wolverine He did warp the shit out of it:
http://img535.imageshack.us/i/kt1p.jpg/

So yeah, KT probably did earn the title of "adamantium wrecker" in that instance.

On another note, what I found to be pretty interesting is that the same optic blast was used a few pages later against Cap - but instead of merely disfiguring his shield (like it did vs. Wolvie's claws), said blast sliced through the shield like a hot knife/butter:
http://img294.imageshack.us/i/kt2c.jpg/

That right thur somewhat shows the difference between vibranium and adamantium.

Blanket
He did warp the shit out of it:
http://img535.imageshack.us/i/kt1p.jpg/

So yeah, KT probably did earn the title of "adamantium wrecker" in that instance.

On another note, what I found to be pretty interesting is that the same optic blast was used a few pages later against Cap - but instead of merely disfiguring his shield (like it did vs. Wolvie's claws), said blast sliced through the shield like a hot knife/butter:
http://img294.imageshack.us/i/kt2c.jpg/

That right thur somewhat shows the difference between vibranium and adamantium. Wolverine still had hair. Wolverine's hair > Cap's shield.

Black bolt z
Wolverine still had hair. Wolverine's hair > Cap's shield. Amen

Galan007
Wolverine still had hair. Wolverine's hair > Cap's shield.
Holy crap, now you're on to something!!!

Next thread:
Peak form Thor vs. Wolverine's hair...

GO!!

Blanket
Holy crap, now you're on to something!!!

Next thread:
Peak form Thor vs. Wolverine's hair...

GO!! Better than this thread.
You make it first. I'll start the sequence of threads to follow.

Galan007
*shrugs* why not?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.